Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Hot Seat: A Chat With ShiaChat

Rate this topic

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTE: We're looking to restart these interviews. If you have anyone you think would be a good subject, or if you're interested in conducting the interviews yourself, read my post here and drop a comme

Salamun Alaykum. 1) I get tired from having the same name. When I became "al-Ibrahimi" I thought that's it, no more changes. This is perfect. Why? Because it was a more serious name than DaBeast3

Based on popular demand - and nominations by members in a previous thread - the first person to be interviewed will be @LeftCoastMom! She's a mom and she's from the left coast so stick tight an

Posted Images

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
12 minutes ago, ireallywannaknow said:

I nominate @shia farm girl :)

This is gonna be a good one. I'm gonna buy myself some popcorn.

• 6 months later...
  • Veteran Member

@ali_fatheroforphans is a Pakistani dude living in Australia. His aliases include foofoo, Aussie Ali and Fake Ali. He is the Fake Ali because there is only one true Ali on this forum, and that is the venerable @Ali-F, whose antics and silly threads never fail to inspire. He's also far too interested in soccer for my liking and, on top of all that, likes a loser team called Liverpool. God help this poor boy. Ali is currently studying Civil Engineering in University.

Anyways, without further ado, here are the questions The Dark Lord has bestowed upon you, Fake Ali:

1. What was the reason behind your choice of nickname? Perhaps you could share with us a story about Imam Ali's interactions with orphans, one that will hopefully inspire us to follow in his footsteps and do the same.

2. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Who are you, what do you do?

3. An oldie but a goldie: if you were one of the Greek pantheon, which God/Goddess would you be?

4. Tell the rest of the forum what an awesome member Khadim uz Zahra is, and how the forum would be devastated if he ever left. Extoll the virtues of The Dark Lord for all who may hear, lest you be consumed in the inferno of his wrath.

5. Tell us some of your hobbies. What do you do in your free time?

6. Why is your Urdu so terrible?

7. You've expressed an interest in getting married before. What are seeking from marriage, and what would you want to see in a potential partner?

8. What's the most interesting thing about you?

9. What's your favourite thing about Australia? Do you like the land of kangaroos and koalas?

10. What's your worst quality?

11. You're walking the desert plains of Australia and feet suddenly hit a hard metal object. You bend down and you see a bronze-coloured lamp. You pick it up and, lo and behold, a genie pops out and gives you three wishes. What are you three wishes?

12. Why would any rational man support Liverpool? Do Chelsea and Manchester City not exist? Why must you insist on mediocrity, even in the presence of greatness?

PS: If you guys have any questions you'd like to ask Ali, please PM me.

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra