Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Khadim uz Zahra

Hot Seat: A Chat With ShiaChat

Rate this topic

Alright, after a bunch of delays over the past week, we're back in business and this week we have the honor of interviewing the Guardian of Gotham himself, @The Batman.

For those of you who don't know, The Batman is a billionaire, superhero, martial artist, Justice Leaguer and all-around badboy who...Oh shucks! That's the real Batman. The impostor on our forums, while not as impressive as the real deal, is no slouch either. And, much like his namesake's quest to rid Gotham of all evil and villiany, our Batman is also on a holy crusade: to cleanse SC of all that is shirk-y.

Let us begin:

1. What's up with the incessant name changes? For crying out loud, choose one and stick with it!

2. Since that advice probably won't be taken seriously, what's the next one going to be? It's been weeks since you asked for suggestions. Made up your mind yet, battieboo?

3. Thanos or Darkseid (remember, one of them 'killed' you!)?

4. Much like your namesake, some would call your methods...a little rough around the edges. What would you say to them? Do you think your demanor could use a little more polish?

5. So, you're 17. And, that's about all I know about you. Tell me more about the bat behind the Bat-Screen.

6. An oldie but a goldie: if you were a Greek diety, who would you be?

7. I'm assuming you are still in O/A-levels at the moment. What are you studying currently?

8. What do you plan to study after that? What do you want to become in life?

9. You're too young for regrets so tell us your greatest achievement.

10. Excited about beating that goody two shoes Big Blue Boy Scout next year?

1 hour ago, LeftCoastMom said:

^KZ and his Euro-centrism ( Greek deities). Is he Greek?

The notion that Greek is part of Europe is in itself euro centric. That was a revision by renaissance Era Europeans in an attempt to claim Greco Roman culture as their own. (it's not). 

Lol. Okay...it's always been presented that way. The Greek-Americans I know take pride in being one of the "Foundations of European culture". How do the Greeks in Greece feel? ( Other than some of them wanting their stuff back from certain museums...an issue to which I can relate)

1 minute ago, apofomysback said:

far more interesting then .... ok, i should shut up

happy birthday though i have no idea who you are :D

Thanks, I don't post often so I am a bit obscure. But I read a lot of posts from you.

MA on you for 9th reply. I have always had a deep admiration for those young people helping their old relatives, reall deep respect for that kind stance. I feel it also teaches us a lot as humans. So keep it up, battieboo xD! (I don't care whatever you say, you will always be battieboo for me, regardless of how many times you change your name and complain xD).

OK, I've been a little too preoccupied with gaming to continue this! :P So, the second round was a little delayed.

On 12/22/2015 at 0:20 PM, The Batman said:

Salamun Alaykum.

1) I get tired from having the same name. When I became "al-Ibrahimi" I thought that's it, no more changes. This is perfect. Why? Because it was a more serious name than DaBeast313 or Revolving Ace. But I can't abandon my identity, I want to have a non-serious name. I don't want to be one of "them". And I will continue changing my name, simply because I get bored.

2) I actually haven't. The Admins have made a decision where one can only change his name once a year. So I'll think about it again once one year has passed as The Batman. And what the heck is Battieboo? I'm not a flower and I'm not an emotional weakling, I don't deserve that nickname.

Ah, well, at least I'll know who you are for the next year.

3) Thanos.

Right answer!

4) If you will watch the new Batman movie that's coming out, you will see that Batman isn't always good. The good can turn evil and rough. But in the end my intention is only good, so even if I seem rough, at the end of the day I want this forum to get better and become more pious.

I see. But, despite good intentions, isn't there a point to be made about being more considerate, so that you may not insult or offend someone?

5) Okay. I love sports. I have done boxing for a while now, but I will quit at the end of the year because I don't need it any more, I'm a beast as it is. I will still watch boxing fights, I like watching combat. I love going to the gym but I'm becoming very lazy lately, I don't know why. I love football (soccer), I watch a lot of matches in particular on school holidays, but not a lot in school times. Why? Well simply because Australia (where I live) always shows the matches at times like 5am. Sometimes you get live matches at like 12am, but most of the time they're at fajr time. The time in Europe and the time in Australia are very different. I love learning about Islam, especially Fiqh, I love going out with friends, I love going to the Mosque.

A marital artist like your namesake, huh? And, I love that you love going to the mosque!

OK, now that we know what you love, tell us what you hate.

6) Zeus.

Went right for the big man, eh? Given your love of boxing, though, wouldn't Ares be a better choice?

7) What is O/A? I'm studying chemistry, general maths and standard English. I'm not sure you're familiar with these classes if you're not from Aus, but it's quite obvious from the name lol.

O-Levels and A-Levels are the two qualifications preceding university - in the British system, at least. So, chemistry, math and English. That seems like an unusual combination. You've already indicated you want to go to Hawzah but, in case you don't, what will these subjects allow you to do? Also, why did you choose these - including the loathsome Chemistry?

8) My father really wants me to go to Hawza, I'm unsure about it but I think I'll probably go.

My mother wants me to do civil engineering.

What do you want to do?

9) My greatest achievement is always going to be helping my sick grandmother. This is what I look back on. When ever she needs help, wants to go for a walk, needs someone to be her eyes etc... insha Allah I'm always there.

Masha'Allah. Not many of us these days are considerate towards our elderly, much less if they're sick and need help. So, kudos! Tell us more about your grandmother and your relationship with her.

10) Sorry I don't know what that is.

The Big Blue Boy Scout is a (slightly demeaning) nickname for Superman. So, are you excited about beating the hell out of him in the upcoming movie?

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra

On 12/27/2015 at 8:11 AM, Darth Vader said:

Respect your parents wishes but they should respect the fact that it is your life long decisions that will stick with you till the grave so your liking is pivotal in them, and that there is really no reward in the afterlife for blindly obeying your parents instead of being prudent only to end up in serious problems for life.

+10000000000000000000000000000

1) I see. But, despite good intentions, isn't there a point to be made about being more considerate, so that you may not insult or offend someone?

2) OK, now that we know what you love, tell us what you hate.

3) Went right for the big man, eh? Given your love of boxing, though, wouldn't Ares be a better choice?

4) You've already indicated you want to go to Hawzah but, in case you don't, what will these subjects allow you to do? Also, why did you choose these - including the loathsome Chemistry?

5) What do you want to do?

6) The Big Blue Boy Scout is a (slightly demeaning) nickname for Superman. So, are you excited about beating the hell out of him in the upcoming movie? 

1) You have a point bro, I think I am a little too rough. But have you ever seen me go rough on someone unless they have done said something stupid? Like the typical one liners here from the liberals even when you're just asking questions.

2) I hate evil. I hate too much emotion. I hate wasting my time on nothing. I hate dogs when they chase you (the big ones). I hate it when my I cannot work my mind. I hate it when I sleep too much, I feel weird. I hate tight clothes, I like track pants and regular-baggy clothes. I don't like the colour pink.

3) You know what... have you ever heard of a game called "God of War"? If you have, then I have changed my opinion, I would like to be Kratos.

4) Exactly. And this is why I did so horribly in Chemistry, and I have told my teacher. Next year, she will organise to change some of my subjects to suite me and she will let me sit down with a guide to sort out what I like, what do I wanna do when I'm older etc... 

5) Refer to the above ya habibi.

6) Lol. He's abilities are too powerful, but you know... I am probably even more cunning/smarter than him. Watch me own him.

Edited by starlight
removed empty quote boxes

On 12/27/2015 at 3:11 AM, Darth Vader said:

Bro that attitude is extremely dangerous. Its true that we must obey and respect our parents but it is you not them who will be stuck for life in a dead boring field like civil engineering. Parents will (or should) agree on this. There is a thing called "aptitude" and aptitude test, you should take it. It will tell you what you really want to be in life and what future careers are for you. Civil engineering is for the most boring of people, and once you graduate and work as one thats when you become the avatar of boredom. You will realize you made a mistake, but because a degree takes so long and because you will be earning money mommy dear will be at your throat to have you wed and see your babies and after that you will be stuck with it forever, and will have to sit behind a desk, calculate all day or draw straight lines for all your life to earn money. Civil engineering is not for you since you like boxing, football, fiqh, I know it. Unless you are actually a malfunctioning nerdy bookworm boring type of a person (no offense to other engineers). Instead go for mechatronics or aeronautics or something -if- you must do engineering and like to build things. If you want to make a lot of money quickly and without trading your whole life in an office prison, go study whatever you fancy at Harvard.

By the way, the exact same is true for marriage. Respect your parents wishes but they should respect the fact that it is your life long decisions that will stick with you till the grave so your liking is pivotal in them, and that there is really no reward in the afterlife for blindly obeying your parents instead of being prudent only to end up in serious problems for life.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks bro

4 minutes ago, strangelove said:

Great thread! Loved reading everyone's interviews and people's responses to the answers. Everyone here is amazing and I hope to learn a lot from everyone here in the future.

Why did this thread die? 

It was @DigitalUmmah. He killed our one and only child, the child I carried for 5 whole weeks. I will never forgive him for it.

On 3/31/2016 at 10:35 PM, Khadim uz Zahra said:

And this woman was party to that murder. They killed my baby.

LOL, Stop acting like a drama queen or @Darth Vader will no longer allow you to be his apprentice

Off-topic posts were removed. :sign_offtopic:

Edited by ShiaChat Mod
off-topic emoji ;)

Just now, Kamranistan said:

Literally just read this all at work. Pretty interesting. Idk what that whole middle-part, 'sugar-coating', dispute was about but that was interesting too :confused:

Apparently, the interviews were too nice.

So, can I sign you up for one? You can teach the young'uns how to elope.

1 minute ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

Apparently, the interviews were too nice.

So, can I sign you up for one? You can teach the young'uns how to elope.

Yeah, it's a silly thing to argue about lol. Too nice ain't hurting nobody, right? Anyway..

Err, I don't know tbh but I guess sign me up. Just push me further down the order and hopefully I'll teach the young'uns and old'uns about everything but eloping :dry: Idk why I even have that nickname from you lol smh

1 hour ago, Kamranistan said:

Too nice ain't hurting nobody, right?

People have a hard time accepting the fact how really nice I am and what a blessing it is for SC to have someone like me. :thankyou::thankyou:

Okay, I nominate ali_fatheroforphans and Ireallywannaknow.

People come on! You are free to nominate other members, it is a golden opportunity to get back at them for the time they mocked your post that you spent hours researching and writing!!