Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ethics

Muharram in the Jungle. Karbala in Calais.

Rate this topic

This is one of the BEST documentaries ahlulbayt tv has ever created! It is truly heart whelming and my God emotional. Everyone must watch this! I pray that we all receive the tawfiq to do something great for those in need and I pray that all those who are in need of what ever it maybe, may receive it. May Allah swt protect the lovers of the ahlulbayt a.s

Desperate & stranded, Shia Muslims stuck in the "jungle", the infamous Calais Refugee camp, commemorate the majalis of Imam Hussian AS. Ahlulbayt tv sees how the camp's first ever Muharram commemoration was put together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC6pg3nPmH8

I haven't watched the documentary, but I will insha'Allah, but just to say, refugee isn't the best way to describe people in the jungle, they are wannabe economic migrants into the Uk, people who are seeking refuge, once in safety don't put themselves through that in order to extend their journey.

Dear Brother, the title of the video, has a special backstory and significance to it. You will understand when you watch it ^_^ It isnt meant to disrespect them. The place where they are located is worse than a jungle infact.