Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Waffles

A Humble Request

Rate this topic

Salam Brothers and Sisters,

I hope you all are well. 

Firstly, I didn't know where to post this but this is just a humble request to the shiachat staff and members of this site. If at anytime in the future, you have a problem with my profile or account Waffles,  I kindly ask that you discuss the issue in public, so that the awam can see what's going on also Inshallah and make a fair assessment. It would be beneficial to all iA. 

Secondly, I will be donating this account to the Shiachat Awam soon. I am currently working on a manifesto for this account. It will give both current, former, and banned members an easy login if they want to make an anonymous post. The only issues currently waiting to be resolved would be incase someone were to change the password or email of the account. I will speak to the former owner Lord V regarding this process and soon this will be the "People's Account" :))

Its a project I've always wanted to get done with but never had the time. Hopefully though with the cooperation of everyone this will get done soon. 

Kindest Regards

-French Toast.

السلام عليكم

Concerning your second request, denied without question. All members who have received a ban or any form of restriction, was upon grounds of violating forum rules and policy, each violation is explicitly independent, and a penalty is given under distinct conditions, with a warning prior. Should these members return, they must do so with a formal apology, and a proposition will be established for agreement. Any previously banned/ penalized members associated with your account, through IP-Addresses or any form of explicit indication, your account will be permanently banned accordingly.