Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Sheikh Voldemort

Total Eradication

Rate this topic

It's hard to perpetually play the victim if you have no "other" to contrast yourself against.  That has been their story since Moses.  It's not about what they have done; who they are; or what they have achieved, but rather about being the victim, lamentation, etc; which history is full of times when they actually were (Firaun, the Babylonian exile, the Romans, the holocaust, and on and on).  This is why I reject the notion of looking inward and carving out self-imposed ghettoes. I contend, however that the notion of a "chosen people" necessarily creates the same sort of xenophobic and bigoted world view that "master race" does, and remaining separated from the larger world allows for a lot of badness to happen.

I don't know if that is useful at all... sorry. :)

If they eradicate them, slaughter women, and produce a full scale out war, there are many obvious reasons why it would be not only ridiculously counter productive, but almost suicide:

1. The US would not be able to even defend that sort of aggression.

2. The world wouldn't tolerate it.

3. It would anihilate their image even further than it has.

4. It would call in all the allies of the palestinian, and i daresay, even some arab states would wake up from their slumber and help, not just leaving Iran and Hezbollah and syria to it again and again.

So obviously they need to do it in a more subtle way, such as what they are currently doing - building illegal settlements and breaking international law again and again, while putting on a siege across Gaza.

The aim is not simply a control of palestine, it's influence, power and control in the middle-east. Why does one think the US has so much stake in israel?

Edited by Tawheed313

Why eradicate them? Most of them have already left Palestine into Jordan, Lebanon,etc. Eradicating them will only turn the international community against Israel, Israel rather is moving settlers into Palestine in order to change the demographics and to make Palestine essentially "Jewish". Their illegal settlements are already there and the UN has order Israel to remove them but Israel has not done so till this day.

On 11/20/2015, 3:18:06, Abu-Jafar Herz said:

Why eradicate them? Most of them have already left Palestine into Jordan, Lebanon,etc. Eradicating them will only turn the international community against Israel, Israel rather is moving settlers into Palestine in order to change the demographics and to make Palestine essentially "Jewish". Their illegal settlements are already there and the UN has order Israel to remove them but Israel has not done so till this day.

But I have long suspected that Israel is planning something of this caliber. I mean why are there camps, barbed wire, bulldozers to demolish Palestinian villages, etc. It's all really suspicious to me, plus Israel's continued defiance towards the UN is a hint to me that there may be more to Israel's plan than simply "resettlement".

On 12/4/2015, 1:05:11, Gaius I. Caesar said:

But I have long suspected that Israel is planning something of this caliber. I mean why are there camps, barbed wire, bulldozers to demolish Palestinian villages, etc. It's all really suspicious to me, plus Israel's continued defiance towards the UN is a hint to me that there may be more to Israel's plan than simply "resettlement".

Israel took all their lower class citizens and move them into Palestine, they are hitting two birds with one stone. If you look at the videos on youtube you can actually see the manners of these settlers, pretty sad.

15 hours ago, Abu-Jafar Herz said:

Israel took all their lower class citizens and move them into Palestine, they are hitting two birds with one stone. If you look at the videos on youtube you can actually see the manners of these settlers, pretty sad.

I will when I get a chance. Sigh, founding Israel was a HUGE mistake of the 20th century and not very many people know this.

On 11/20/2015 at 10:55 AM, Sheikh Voldemort said:

Can anyone of you give me a good explanation to why don't the zionists eradicate palestinians completely while they have the power to do that? Or is it being postponed on purpose. 

Salam/Shalom/Peace Sheikh Voldemort,

You may not consider my explanation "good" but it is what I believe, even though it is an unpopular belief in the Muslim world (and in the "Christian" world where Jews have sadly been persecuted far more than in the Muslim world, even though Jesus Christ is the King of the Jews and commanded his followers to love neighbors, each other and enemies).

Before answering the question, let's see what the Children of Israel during the time of Moses and his successors did:

The Children of Israel killed men, women and children under the commands the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Israel) gave to Moses. Do Jews today like these passages? Nope. I've never met a Jew who cheered this passages; many have a serious issue with them because of today's morals, which is understandable: (I boldened some.)

When thou drawest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that are found therein shall become tributary unto thee, and shall serve thee. And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it.

And when HaShem thy G-d delivereth it into thy hand, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword; but the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take for a prey unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which HaShem thy G-d hath given thee. Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.

Howbeit of the cities of these peoples, that HaShem thy G-d giveth thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth, but thou shalt utterly destroy them: the Hittite, and the Amorite, the Canaanite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite; as HaShem thy G-d hath commanded thee; that they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods, and so ye sin against HaShem your G-d. - Deuteronomy 20:10-18

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Bible/Deuter20.html

Pretty harsh, huh? :( Not loving. This is one reason why some Christians try to distance themselves from the "Old Testament" because obviously Jesus Christ did not command his followers to do this to their enemies.

Let's consider one of the most famous battles in Israel's history: the Battle of Jericho:

So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city. And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.

But Joshua had said unto the two men that had spied out the country, Go into the harlot's house, and bring out thence the woman, and all that she hath, as ye sware unto her. And the young men that were spies went in, and brought out Rahab, and her father, and her mother, and her brethren, and all that she had; and they brought out all her kindred, and left them without the camp of Israel.

And they burnt the city with fire, and all that was therein: only the silver, and the gold, and the vessels of brass and of iron, they put into the treasury of the house of the LORD. And Joshua saved Rahab the harlot alive, and her father's household, and all that she had; and she dwelleth in Israel even unto this day; because she hid the messengers, which Joshua sent to spy out Jericho. - Joshua 6:20-25

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Bible/Joshua6.html

Rahab married a Jew - of the tribe of Judah - and is a great great... grandmother of Jesus Christ (Matthew 1:2-5).

While Christians today teach this and have a cool song about it, most people don't realize that babies, toddlers, and children died in this battle. Atheists do comment on the irony of children singing about a battle where other children were killed. (If by the way I did not have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, I would be an Atheist. The only reason I'm a Theist is because of Jesus Christ.)

The first human king of Israel, King Saul, disobeyed the following command God gave him through the prophet Samuel:

And Samuel said unto Saul: 'The HaShem sent me to anoint thee to be king over His people, over Israel; now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of HaShem. Thus saith HaShem of hosts: I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he set himself against him in the way, when he came up out of Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.' - 1 Samuel 15:1-3

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Bible/Samuel15.html

While the passage below does not say that David (before he was king) killed infants, it does say that he killed women as well as men in his raids against the enemies of Israel:

And David and his men went up, and made a raid upon the Geshurites, and the Gizrites, and the Amalekites; for those were the inhabitants of the land, who were of old, as thou goest to Shur, even unto the land of Egypt. And David smote the land, and left neither man nor woman alive, and took away the sheep, and the oxen, and the asses, and the camels, and the apparel. And he returned, and came to Achish.

And Achish said: 'Whither have ye made a raid to-day?' And David said: 'Against the South of Judah, and against the South of the Jerahmeelites, and against the South of the Kenites.' And David left neither man nor woman alive, to bring them to Gath, saying: 'Lest they should tell on us, saying: So did David, and so hath been his manner all the while he hath dwelt in the country of the Philistines.' - 1 Samuel 27:8-11

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Bible/Samuel27.html

King David, the second King of Israel, is the one who conquered Jerusalem (and Zion) from the Jebusites http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Bible/Samuela5.html

Anyways, to the question:

why don't the zionists eradicate palestinians completely while they have the power to do that?

1.)  The Children of Israel do not (as far as I know) have a powerful leader right now who has proven to be the spokesperson for God to them, like Moses, his successor Joshua, prophet Samuel, or King David. Netanyahu does not currently have even a fraction of the leadership power God gave to Moses, Joshua, Samuel, and King David.

(It is very possible that someday, the Jewish people will have a leader over Israel who is as Jesus warns would come, a false messiah (Matthew 24:24) who may seem to have such power from God but who isn't truly from God. There have been false messiahs in Israel before, and many Jewish people considered Jesus Christ in this sense, :(  though his followers (both Jewish and Gentile followers of Jesus) do believe Jesus is the true Messiah who will return! :)

2.) Long time ago, technology that we have today didn't exist. While some other nations and people groups heard what the Children of Israel did to the Canaanites, there was not the emphasis that there is today on freedom for all people. So, Zionists of today cannot do what the Children of Israel did to the Canaanites a long time ago, thanks to both modern technology and modern morals.

3.) The most important reason in my opinion is because Jesus Christ stops them from completely eradicating the Palestinians. Why? Because Jesus Christ, the King of the Jews and the light to the Gentiles, loves both the Jews and the Gentiles. That's one reason in my opinion that he did not command his Jewish followers to kill the Romans who were oppressing his people the Jews. He also did not command his Jewish followers to kill the Jewish leaders who rejected him. Rather, he commanded them to love their enemies (Matthew 5:43-48; Luke 6:27-37). He did not kill or lead war, but rather suffered and died, then rose again, fulfilling Psalm 22 and Isaiah 53, as well as other prophecies concerning him.

Jesus wants Jews and Gentiles to love each other and care for each other! While sad to say some people freely reject his command to love, thank God there are Jews and Arabs who are striving to love each other.

Or is it being postponed on purpose. 

Jesus Christ will return when the Father wants and will destroy the enemies of the remnant of his people (Please see Psalm 2 and Zechariah chapters 12 - 14)

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Bible/Psalms2.html

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Bible/Zechariah.html

However, I don't believe that means he will destroy all the Palestinians. Some Palestinians, including some Arab Christians, take Jesus' command to love enemies seriously. While they understandably protest what Israel does to them, they strive to obey Jesus Christ even when being persecuted. I believe Jesus Christ will not destroy anyone who obeys his commands to love, and I do believe Jesus Christ will hold Jewish leaders accountable for not loving their neighbors and enemies too. Obedience to Jesus Christ's command is extremely important (John 14:15) regardless of if one is Jewish or not.

Loving friends is super easy. Loving enemies is not, yet as Jesus Christ said:

"If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect." - Matthew 5:46-48 (NIV)

Peace and God bless you

Edited by Christianlady