In the Name of God بسم الله

Add Tags!

Rate this topic

~ThePond~

• Advanced Member

I have a suggestion for Shiachat. It would be awesome if we could tag other members in post, and perhaps point them to topics they are knowledgable about/would like to learn more about

It's a good idea, but does the board software support it?

Assalaamualeykum,

There is a plugin for IP Board which is our forum software, that adds feature of tagging members.

Here is the link of that plugin: http://invisionmodding.com/topic/51202-member-tagging/

Newer version of IP Board ie Version 4, has native in-built feature of tagging member. I want to know, what is the current software version of this forum. 

Wa aleykumsalaam

• Advanced Member

Assalaamualeykum,

There is a plugin for IP Board which is our forum software, that adds feature of tagging members.

Here is the link of that plugin: http://invisionmodding.com/topic/51202-member-tagging/

Newer version of IP Board ie Version 4, has native in-built feature of tagging member. I want to know, what is the current software version of this forum. 

Wa aleykumsalaam

That plugin hasn't been updated since 2011, Its implementation probably won't even work or will be very buggy.

This site doesn't seem to have many plugins, they are probably playing it safe and sticking to stock.

They will upgrade to the new version this month, there was a post about it.