Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Against oneself

Third Americans Got Stds

Rate this topic

y americans got so much std? see y muta is bad for u? http://www.livescience.com/48100-sexually-transmitted-infections-50-states-map.html110 million is lot of people. dont do muta with anyone. dont get girldfired if u are chirstian . only perm marry and be safe!!

No,forbidding mutah is not the answer,it would be do mutah only with Shia girls from conservative families if you are concerned about STDS. I will tell you why the USA has a high percentage of STDS: Lack of an education on sexual health and the lack of humility and morality on the rise in our society. Besides, not everyone is financially able to enter in a permanent marriage.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

I am skeptical of these statistics.

But I suppose if someone had something like this, they wouldn't tell anyone, so maybe 1/3 of people do and I just don't know.  I just find it shocking and unbelievable.  

Regardless of anything, I will have to look and see if there has been a frank discussion of STDs . There seems to be a concern with not having sex outside of marriage, but a marriage contract doesn't prevent you from " contracting" something else, especially if you've had several partners.

y americans got so much std? see y muta is bad for u? http://www.livescience.com/48100-sexually-transmitted-infections-50-states-map.html110 million is lot of people. dont do muta with anyone. dont get girldfired if u are chirstian . only perm marry and be safe!!

So if you have permanent marriage with a person who has STDs you won't have STDs?

some shia think do muta with everybody..... itsa hallal so just do it|!!!! nike style!!!

How old are you?

salam,

then South Africa has the highest AIDS epidemic in the world according to 'independent online'. well Southern Africa include our neighboring countries like Swaziland, Malawi etc, focusing on where am aware of how people behave, tis no wonder. i remember once a boy said his hobby was to collect female underwear after fornicating with them, creating targets for himself & bragging about it, & now he is a stat of lack of morality. yes, it is simple, morality...

ws

On 11/18/2015 at 4:56 PM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I will tell you why the USA has a high percentage of STDS: Lack of an education on sexual health and the lack of humility and morality on the rise in our society. Besides, not everyone is financially able to enter in a permanent marriage.

I've to say that i only agree w/ u on this point. 

Bugs live everywhere, in your food, in your water, in your body, in the bus etc and many of them are good for us. You do your best and hope for the best. They say that pretty much anyone who has had sexual contact with another will be a carrier of one or more strains of the hpv virus which is known to cause cancers such as cervical, anal, penile and oral cancers. A virgin marries a non-virgin and gets cancer. It could be any of us.

On 11/21/2015 at 7:25 PM, Against oneself said:
On 11/19/2015 at 5:55 PM, ultra said:

Well if you do mutah, do it smart.

Use protection.

u can get std with protections

Your chances of catching an STD are dramatically lowered when you use a condom as opposed to not wearing one. Yes, you can get STD's with a condom but it is highly unlikely.