Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Tonks

Interview The Person Below

Rate this topic

Seeing my children laugh and play - and seeing my elder son sing happy birthday to himself since the past 2 months though his birthday is still a month later (december 21st) :lol:

what part of your life would you change if you could?

$1 million? I would buy things for all the needy people. :)

Where would you live if you had no problem to relocate?

On 11/18/2015 at 1:40 AM, hameedeh said:

Where would you live if you had no problem to relocate?

I would still choose to live in Pakistan, maybe in another city like Islamabad.

If you could read minds, which ShiaChat member's mind would you want to read?

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Sister Hameedah,

Insh'Allah you and your family are fine and in good health. God bless you. I look up to you the way you carry yourself. I find you at peace with our deen. Sub7an'Allah how Allah chooses who he wants to guide.

Anyplace where I surround myself with mo2mins who have the love of AhulBayt and do not harm others.

Face to face with Imam Mahdi, what would you ask him? :(

To sister Starlight, for a female LCM for a male Abu Hadi.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Edited by Laayla

On 11/18/2015 at 1:46 PM, Laayla said:

If you had a chance to see Sayyida Fatymah Az Zahra, what would you say to her?

I would probably just die on the spot. The likes of us will never even see her, never mind speak to her. On the day of Qiyamah, a call will go out to all the masses of humanity "Lower your eyes, Fatimah (sa) is passing"

Where do you see yourself in 5 years and what are you doing to achieve this?

^ a PhD and a fellowship and if I am lucky another Masters degree. 

I am working under one of the top Professors in the country and in his words doing more academic work than the rest of the department combined. So, hopefully.....If Allah wills

If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?

I would trade my life with General Rahil Sharif. Why? I would have my troops surround the parliament while its in session, walk inside with news crew and soldiers then declare martial law in Pakistan while detaining all the parliamentarians. Then, on live TV, I would give all politicians public executions for all their gross misconducts, for borrowing loans from IMF we can never pay back, and for embezzling the treasury for 20 years in guise of democracy, for all the brutal mass killings of innocents during 2014 and earlier, in the name of democratic process and for personal gains. After that I would pass the ordnance that the Supreme Court is above the parliament and then I would appoint a new army chief who happens to be the most patriotic and capable from my corps commmanders, and then step down and surrender to supreme court. Next morning, I would be back and Mr.. army chief would be back and having a ball for never doing what he should have done last year in may 2014 when all those people died for the nation and for me.

Why did the chicken cross the road?