Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Tonks

Interview The Person Below

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, baradar_jackson said:

Cold watermelon on a hot summer day.

Do you clean after yourself in a public washroom?

a) Yes, of course.

b) I am a dirtbag and should suffer in this world and the next.

C) no comment

What would u do if someone hurled a racist comment at you?

Try to ignore them, avoid contact verbal or physical(as such things escalate quickly),
The moment you start arguing with an ignorant fool, you have already lost - Imam Ali(A.S.) ]

Qualities you'd look for in a potential spouse

If you're already married then your favourite quality about your spouse

On 3/7/2016 at 6:51 PM, jawadamin3 said:

Try to ignore them, avoid contact verbal or physical(as such things escalate quickly),
The moment you start arguing with an ignorant fool, you have already lost - Imam Ali(A.S.) ]

I wonder why no one responded yet, I feel like I've asked the wrong question lol :grin:

Edited by jawadamin3

On March 7, 2016 at 7:51 AM, jawadamin3 said:

nice qualities: good sense of humor and a good compass (I.e.  Ahle bayt)....that helps everything like morals, manners, attitude, etc fall into place :)

what's your favorite nature-related/outdoor activity?

Edited by Sumayyeh

Lifting yourself off the bed, slipping into loose slippers, brushing teeth, quick shower, short breakie, for a bloke that is HIGH MAINTENANCE. When we see women do their routines we wonder why God created TIME, space and matter and injected women therein lol

If you were granted an hour with a great scholar (Marja), what would you ask or talk about?

^Lololol noo :)

16 hours ago, saas said:

If you were granted an hour with a great scholar (Marja), what would you ask or talk about?

Only one day I have dreamed that I was granted sometime to speak with sayed Khamenei and while I don't recall the content of the meeting I'm sure it had something to do with spirituality because I vaguely recall him telling me what duaas to perform and certain times to do such and such and it was somehow implied that if I do such I will be able to do something great like..start an Islamic revolution in Mexico HAHAHAHA anyway thats it for that but coming back to your question, I would still meet up with him and ask him more about spirituality.

Is there any book you would like to have but cant afford?

12 hours ago, StarryNight said:

^Lololol noo :)

Only one day I have dreamed that I was granted sometime to speak with sayed Khamenei and while I don't recall the content of the meeting I'm sure it had something to do with spirituality because I vaguely recall him telling me what duaas to perform and certain times to do such and such and it was somehow implied that if I do such I will be able to do something great like..start an Islamic revolution in Mexico HAHAHAHA anyway thats it for that but coming back to your question, I would still meet up with him and ask him more about spirituality.

Is there any book you would like to have but cant afford?

An Oxford Dictionary of the English Language.

What book do you wish you never read?