Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Tonks

Interview The Person Below

Rate this topic

I am more of a tiger guy myself. But a lot of people associate lions with bravery and nobility, and in fact our Imam, Imam Ali peace and blessings be upon him, was nicknamed (among other things) the Lion of God. So maybe that's why.

Why are sweets so gosh darn delicious?

Because of the sugar, sugar is design to trick your brain and make it attractive and also make you think you haven't had enough :) that's why is easy to over eat sugary stuff. 

Don't you love fruit flies attacking your face? 

10 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

I loveeeeee raw meat omg!! And raw salmon too! What a great question baradar.

do you like raw meat? :)

This is soon eww yuck and i think bad and i think not recommended in islam ! you can't eat blood! eww

3 minutes ago, baradar_jackson said:

No. I do not like raw meat... because I am not Lebanese. As a member of the non-Lebanese world, I like my meat cooked.

Do you prefer living in an apartment or a house?

house, house with garden that is, else it is an apartment !

Oh crumbs i should ask you questions :

if you are bilingual or +, do you think your voice vary from lanagueg to language ? What do you think the best voice of yours, in what lanagueg XD

Edited by Chaotic Muslem

I change my voice and accent based on who I am talking to. My voice sounds like crud regardless of language but I suppose if I had to choose I'd say the Farsi voice is better than the Engrish.

Do you find it to be a challenge to pick up a phone call or make a call you have to make?

I have made some VERY tough calls. They are a challenge, but the best thing is not to think much about it and just press the call button. Say ya Allah and keep going xD.

Speaking about phones. Who do you enjoy receiving calls from?

8 hours ago, Chaotic Muslem said:

This is soon eww yuck and i think bad and i think not recommended in islam ! you can't eat blood! Eww

Lololol based on your thoughts of me eating blood I'm going to assume you don't know what kibbe nayyeh is :p you can google it and try it one day. Its amazing and halal ;)

22 minutes ago, Bakir said:

I have made some VERY tough calls. They are a challenge, but the best thing is not to think much about it and just press the call button. Say ya Allah and keep going xD.

Speaking about phones. Who do you enjoy receiving calls from?

Hmmmm i dont enjoy phone calls lol because at work im on the phone a lot but i guess i enjoy it from family :)

What's your heaviest meal of the day?

9 minutes ago, zainabamy said:

23rd January.

What's your favourite pizza topping? 

Happy belated b day.

favorite topping: ummmm I can't really say there's one favorite but I like jalapeño :)

on the topic of pizza:

omg u guys....you need to try the following:

chicago deep dish spinach pizza

barbecue pizza (instead of tomato sauce they use bbq and then it has caramelized onions on top...and if it's halaal it has chicken on top) 

ok, ummm...

what's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Haha i guess Chick fil-A. I have only tried their fries and they were amazing! Also because they oppose same-sex marriage and because they give you free ice cream when you dine in and leave your cellphone in a box they have there in order to encourage talking to your family while eating instead of being on your phone lol how cool is that?

Do you like fish?

If chick fil a's chicken were halal I'd be eating there all the time.

It depends on the fish. I like salmon and tuna. But I do not like the very strong tasting fish, like tilapia. Unless it is heavily breaded and fried, like they do at long john silver's.

What kind of precipitation is your favorite?