Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Tonks

Interview The Person Below

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Neither, German bread. That's good stuff.

Does anyone like Szechuan style Chinese?

You are no longer my friend and I will never ever ever serve biryani to you ever again. You had to say naan!!!

2 minutes ago, fatemah kareema said:

@apofomysback does. She likes chinese toads too :D

Do u like my new d.p??:D

Yes I do - that is I like your dp and i like chinese too :D

sigh, what would SC be without my awesomeness? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fatemah kareema said:

SC would be boring to death. In fact, your awesomeness made me want to stay on SC forever.... bahahaha

Which SC member laughs like this.... bahahahaha?? Heh?:D

sigh...her highness :sunglasses:

want pizza?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, apofomysback said:

You are no longer my friend and I will never ever ever serve biryani to you ever again. You had to say naan!!!

Aw, c'mon, I never had naan or chapati before. I couldn't lie about that, could I? :p  Besides the Germans make awesome bread that is to die for. Now I am sad and my feelings are hurt. :( lol

10 minutes ago, apofomysback said:

sigh, what would SC be without my awesomeness? :rolleyes:

Dull and lifeless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Aw, c'mon, I never had naan or chapati before. I couldn't lie about that, could I? :p  Besides the Germans make awesome bread that is to die for. Now I am sad and my feelings are hurt. :( lol

Dull and lifeless. 

awwwwwwwwwww you're amazing no matter what bro! 

not a vegetarian.

are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

No, but vegetarian food makes me more energized and stronger.

Mom wishes I was vegetarian but I can't seem to give up steak .

Monarchies seem stronger than democracies, anyone feel the same way?

True..... because of their coercive nature:(

how old are you?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't tell, I live in a country which accommodates both democracy and a silent partnered monarchy. If anything its the instruments they use; corporatism the winner

Want some ice cream? I got pralines n cream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, saas said:

I couldn't tell, I live in a country which accommodates both democracy and a silent partnered monarchy. If anything its the instruments they use; corporatism the winner

Want some ice cream? I got pralines n cream

no i dont want your ice cream because you ignored my question :tongueangry:

in fact i'll take away all your ice cream as punishment. HA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, apofomysback said:

8974534908345093485

and you? :itsok:

2000000000000

 

9 hours ago, saas said:

oops, fateema hijacked my post :threatenlumber: Made me a chain breaker!

sorry :grin:

 

9 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

22 years old, check my profile.

I know and democracies are inherently corrupt and chaotic.

What is your favorite style of painting?

 

style?:confused:

what does GC mean by style of painting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, fatemah kareema said:

Do u watch disney?:D

 

No, it's pure evil and feeds children lies that they are special and entitled, that boyfriend-girlfriend relationships are normal, true love is real and everything is hunky dory. Has connections with the FBI and sweeps a lot of screwed things under the rug to protect it's image as "family entertainment".

What else do you watch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:hahaha: what a critic! Bollywood does that too.. shows how people die for love... but anyway, we just watch these movies cos they're time killers.

And sometimes, we watch em in in other to study/analyze the type of mentality they're impacting on our kids :D. Talking like a real psychologist now

Ok i watch horror movies too:shifty:

You?

Edited by fatemah kareema

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fatemah kareema said:

:hahaha: what a critic! Bollywood does that too.. shows how people die for love... but anyway, we just watch these movies cos they're time killers.

And sometimes, we watch em in in other to study/analyze the type of mentality they're impacting on our kids :D. Talking like a real psychologist now

Ok i watch horror movies too:shifty:

You?

I watch anime, cartoons, Islamic and historical documentaries.

Hate horror movies, can't watch them.

What is your least favorite thing on TV?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeahhhhhh! Roses are red, violets are blue, not a day passes without the thought of you looool....don't get any ideas, bro-mance is the next big thing apparently lol

If time is the most destructive natural hazard why do we fear it the least?

Edited by saas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...