Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Interview The Person Below

Rate this topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only four?  :( Well, hm. You. Marbles. Tonks. Could Herz and Pond count as one person?  :lol: But four are too less, there are so many wonderful users on SC I could name, right now, whom I would love

the support I've long received from my friends on here what do you hate about ShiaChat?

Salaamun alaykum! This is pretty straight forward. You pose a question and the person who posts next replies and posts another question ... What is the one thing that makes you happy every s

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

Okay, guys, not funny! First, I was going to reply to Baradar, then to Marbles - slow down, would you? -.-

Hm, well, maybe a little. Though, I had the time to focus (somewhat) on other things, so there was that!

Honestly: How many times have you checked SC while it was down?

• Advanced Member

Definitely. I had started a crocheting-project (bag) for my sister but it was dwindling away for ages because I was distracted by other things, constantly- so, I continued with that and even got pretty far, I'd say! Apart from that, I caught up with some readings and works.

What's annoying you the most on SC since the upgrade?

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Noor al-Batul said:

Definitely. I had started a crocheting-project (bag) for my sister but it was dwindling away for ages because I was distracted by other things, constantly- so, I continued with that and even got pretty far, I'd say! Apart from that, I caught up with some readings and works.

What's annoying you the most on SC since the upgrade?

It is not about the graphics, but about the gameplay.

Do you like the current weather in your area?