Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Interview The Person Below

Rate this topic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only four?  :( Well, hm. You. Marbles. Tonks. Could Herz and Pond count as one person?  :lol: But four are too less, there are so many wonderful users on SC I could name, right now, whom I would love

the support I've long received from my friends on here what do you hate about ShiaChat?

Salaamun alaykum! This is pretty straight forward. You pose a question and the person who posts next replies and posts another question ... What is the one thing that makes you happy every s

Posted Images

To become a powered toast man.

What is the best piece of Islamic literature you have ever read?

A book which listed the descriptions of the companions of Imam Mahdi (as) according to hadith - 8 of his companions will inshaAllah bear my family name. it blew my MIND that it was even spelt the unusual way that we spell our surname. It was a book I actually read from a link posted on this website maybe 5-10 years ago

secondly - kamil al ziyarat...while stood in the harams of masumeen (as) in iraq

why do you love being a shia?

• Development Team

Because I love and respect those who stand with justice and forbid evil. The Ahlulbayt (as) are very epitome of standing for justice and forbidding evil. Hence, I love being Shia, the Ahlulbayt (as) are a promise to us from Allah (swt), a sign that justice will prevail by His grace.

Do you like being interviewed?

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar
  • Development Team

I converted, I was baptized into the Roman Catholic Church as a baby but I was never raised Catholic. Yeah, it is especially with my skinny frame and ultra sensitive skin. Plus, the long winter makes me feel depressed.

How are you liking Rhode Island?

• Forum Administrators

Last November I became a SC Moderator. :)

If you could travel in the US, what city would you visit?