Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Give a Salawat! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

Reza

• Development Team

Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa ali muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum

Rabbinee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqir

Audhu billahi minash shaytanir rajeem

دع كل الشتائم ضدي تُعاد سبعة أضعاف.

Astaghfirillah

Ya Allah, protect my sister from further harm and abuse

Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

I ask nothing more than for our happiness and well-being.

May we all be protected from the plague by Your permission.

Ya Rabb, help me in finding a good wife in the same boat as me, who also understands and accepts me as I am. May she find peace and be filled with joy wherever she goes. May she have the strength and courage to find me, love me and live with me. May she find and be filled with much wisdom and clarity in her words and from her experiences. May she in her kindness, share these experiences with me and help us grow together.  Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Rabb, help me in finding a good wife in the same boat as me, who also understands and accepts me as I am. May she find peace and be filled with joy wherever she goes. May she have the strength and courage to find me, love me and live with me. May she find and be filled with much wisdom and clarity in her words and from her experiences. May she in her kindness, share these experiences with me and help us grow together.  Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa ali muhammadin  wa ajjil faraja hum

Rabbinee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqir

Allahumma innee urreedu an atazawwaja faqaddir lee minan nisaa-I a’fihunna farjajan wa ah’fadh’ihunna lee fee nafsihaa wa awsa-i-hunna lee rizwan wa a-dhamahunna lee barakatan fee nafsihaa wa maaleee faqaddir lee minhaa waladan tayyiban tajaluhoo khalafan saalihan fee hayaatee wa ba`da mawtee.

Oh Allah! I desire to marry, so arrange for me a woman from those who willingly abstain from what is unlawful and who safeguards her soul for my sake and because of her, not only my means of sustenance will increase, but also make there be in it abundance and also make it sure that she will give me a virtuous son, who will be a noble successor in my life and after my death.

Ya Rabb, You alone know what is truly in my heart. You alone know my struggles and pain, Al-Wadud. I feel unbearably lonely and do not wish to incur Your displeasure by remaining unmarried, Al-'Aziz!

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Advanced Member

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

بِ حَقِ محمد و الئ محمد

أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَأَنَّ عَلِيَّ ٱبْنَ أَبِي طَالِبٍ أَمِيرَ ٱلْمُؤْمِنِينَ عَبْدُ ٱللَّٰهِ وَأَخُو رَسُولِهِ وَأَنَّ ٱلْأَئِمَّةَ ٱلطَّاهِرِينَ مِنْ وُلْدِهِ حُجَجُ ٱللَّٰهِ عَلَىٰ خَلْقِهِ. ٱللَّٰهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ.

Quran surat al-Nisan, 4, Ayatullah 59.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنْكُمْ ۖ فَإِنْ تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَالرَّسُولِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ تُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلًا

"You who believe, obey God and the Messenger, and those in authority among you. If you are in dispute over any matter, refer it to God and the Messenger, if you truly believe in God and the Last Day: that is better and fairer in the end."

ٱللَّٰهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَجِّلْ فَرَجَهُمْ

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Ya Ghafoor, You are the One who forgives the mistakes of the repenting. Please forgive me my mistakes that I have made.

Ya Rahiim, You are the one who bestow special blessing to you creation, bless me with blessing of the faith.

Ya Hadi, You are the one who guide all that you create. Guide me to the straight path. The path of your Prophet Muhammed and his holy family you created all that is to serve You.

Ya Fattah, You are the opener of the knowledge. Increase me in knowledge of your presence.

Ya Allah, You are the one that everyone obeys. Willingly or unwillingly. Dont let me die unless I am a muslim submitted to your will.

Ya Haliil, You are the guide that directs to the right way with kindness and subtleness without any haste. Give me goodness against enemies and justice towards those who have transgressed against me.

Ya Hakiim, You are wise who does not need of what you have created. You do not do evil nor do you do injustice to Your creation. Everything you had created had been made according to decree. You have set lawful separated from unlawful. Made somethings obligatory and somethings recommended. Those that you have made lawful are obligatory and recommended and you created them to have truthfulness and benefits for you creation bounded in then and those that you made unlawful have falsehood and harmfulness bounded in them. Grant me the wisdom to know the decrees of your blessing and guidance to protect me to never exceed them.

Ya Rahman, You are the one who created all creation when nothing but You existed. Help me to serve needs for any creation I ever encounter in my life you have chosen for me to be encountered.

Ya Samil, The one who hears my prayers. Accepts my calling.

Ya Basir, The one who sees my condition. Improve my state.

Ya Khabiir, You are the One who has knowledge of all affairs and nothing is hidden from you. Hide my wrongs and give me sustenance from you that is lawful and love for obligatory and recommended and hate for unlawful and clearance in the cases of confusing matters.

Ya Qayum, You are the everlasting that has no time, no change, no motion, no direction that fades. Nothing can remove you or belittle your everlasting authority. Grant me Islam and wide my chest in awareness of You and awareness of your Proof for this Ummah.

Ya Hayum, You are Ever-Living that does not die. You are the giver of life and splendor of liveliness and inspiration of the spirit. Give me inspiration for the most beautiful deeds of the deeds in thy mercy and guidance with generosity and justice.

Ya Mutakabbir, You the One to whos front all creation comes before as slaves. You the only one deserving to be bowed and before you everything bows to your glory knowingly and unknowingly. Make me understand Your exaltation that one can not say that one have praised You enough so I would not consider myself important nor would I praise myself from thy blessing You have granted me in thy mercy.

Ya Sabur, You are the patience one who has no rush or hastiness in Your ways. You give your enemies time in this life to have rewards according to your decree and you have said: "do good and forbid evil". You love those who do good and does not exceed the limits. Grant me patience since none can do good to themselves except the patience ones that you have granted certitude of Your decrees and contentment in Your trials.

Ya Shakur, You are the giver of goodness for a reward. Your blessing has no end for the good doers and Your reward for the good doers are the everlasting paradise. Your accountancy to mischief makers and exceeders of the Your decreeds is just and the judgement of their action is everlasting Hell. Your Forgiveness overtakes Your punishment from those who repent and You graciously give blessing to those who seek repentance for their sins and give thanks for Thy guidance. All thanks are to Allah, the Master of All worlds. Make me thank You for Your blessing that I would not strive away Your kind favours that has no ending for those who give gratitude to You for mercy You have bestow upon them.

Ya Aliim, You are the all and everything ever knower what you have created. Your knowledge has no limitation. Your knowledge can not be limited to creation nor anyone can say that they have knew what you know. You give knowledge to who you please and no other than You can give knowledge. You have eternally had the knowledge that I would praise you and seek your guidance as I have done. And you have always knew the ones who reject You and your favours proudly. You are the only I can seek help and you are the only worthy of worship. Protect me from the fire of the Hell you have made for the ungrateful and proud ones, and support me with your inspiration in my soul that I would not go astray and forgive me my past mistakes. Indeed you have no need for Your creation and all good that I do is because of thy mercy and all mistakes are due to my error in my submission to thy will. Grant me awareness that You are the All-Knowing. Nothing is hidden from you be it the smallest of the smallest or be it the greatest of the greatest. Will it be in the future or had it been in the past. Make me aware that you are All-Knowing and I can not hide anything from You. Increase my submission to your will according to fitra You gave me that I would only serve You and worship You in all presence remembrance in my life You gave me.

Ya Alaa, You are the most high. Nothing can have authority nor command other than that you call and will. When you say Be - it is and nothing can oppose Your Will nor change what you have decreed. Take away all my fears and worries and grant me peace in my heart, serenity in my soul, satisfaction in my ego and grant me protection against the unbelievers confusions and save me from them with clear understanding of Your signs and decrees.

Ya Aziim, You are the magnificent. You raise the mountains and set up the clouds to bring good news. You set the thunder to clap and make earth shake and break. Grant us imam of the time since unbelievers have spread mischief and tyrannies have made their agents spread lies against your Prophet Muhammed and the Holy household. Grant us victory against the rejector, the cursed Iblis and his follower.

Hasten, Hasten, Hasten the relief of the rightly guided Imaam.

Ya Jaleel, You are Glorified in the Heavens and in the earth and Everything you have created glory You in the way You have chosen them to glorify your praise. All praise is due to Allah the Owner of the worlds.

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
بِ حَقِ محمد و الئ محمد

Imam Al-Hasan al-’Askari (عليه السلام) has stated that when Allah accepted Adam’s (عليه السلام) repentance, Prophet Adam (عليه السلام) requested the Almighty that He accept his repentance and grant him the same position as before. Indeed their evil inclinations became manifest to them. Then Allah said, “O Adam! You didn’t remember My Order, seek My help by the sake of Muhammad and his family.” Prophet Adam (عليه السلام) said that he had forgotten. Allah said, “Implore Me by the names of Muhammad ‘Ali Fatimah Hasan and Husayn, and I will accept your prayer.” Prophet Adam (عليه السلام) said, “O Allah, the Sustainer! For the sake of your five noble followers accept my prayer and forgive my mistake. I am your first Prophet and your angels made obeisance to me and you appointed the angels for my service.” Allah said, “O Adam! I ordered the angels to make obeisance to you because you were the vessel of their lights. If you had implored Me through their names I would have kept you safe from disobedience and warned you of the deception of Iblis. But whatever I had anticipated has occurred. Now, pray to Me so that I accept your request.

Prophet Adam (عليه السلام) prayed to Allah with the names of Muhammad, ‘Ali, Fatimah, Hasan and Husayn and asked Him for forgiveness. Allah was pleased with him and said that his repentance was accepted. Imam has stated that Allah taught him the five auspicious names. Then Allah told Prophet Adam and Hawwa’, the serpent and the Satan, “There are provisions for you on the earth and you will be happy on the earth until you die.” Allah has created the fruits, flowers and vegetables for them, to make them happy and do good deeds for the hereafter. Sometimes Allah puts His believers in trial by subjecting them to difficulties and disease. Allah bestows all the bounties as rewards and it is not possible to get all the benefits without toiling for them. The bounties of the hereafter are much better than worldly life. Allah tests us by pain and difficulties so that we would be aware of the punishment of the Resurrection Day when there shall be no relief.6

https://www.al-islam.org/hayat-al-qulub-vol-1-allamah-muhammad-baqir-al-majlisi/merits-adam-and-hawwa-eve-reasons-behind#almighty-informs-angels-adams-creation-and-orders-them-prostrate-him

When you seek intersession of Imam of our time do not pray other than to Allah to grant intersession to for you. You will get intersession if you obey Imam and fulfill your obligatory deeds and ask that for Allah to grant you safely.

Quran surat al-Baqarah 2, ayatullah 255.

اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ ۚ لَا تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلَا نَوْمٌ ۚ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِهِ ۚ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ ۖ وَلَا يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلَّا بِمَا شَاءَ ۚ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ ۖ وَلَا يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ

Surat Al-Baqara : 255

سورة البقرة : ٢٥٥

Allah—there is no god except Him—is the Living One, the All-sustainer. Neither drowsiness befalls Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that may intercede with Him except with His permission? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, and they do not comprehend anything of His knowledge except what He wishes. His seat embraces the heavens and the earth and He is not wearied by their preservation, and He is the All-exalted, the All-supreme.

Ya Allah, By the truth of your Prophet Muhammed, Ali, Fatima, Hasan and Husein. Accept our prayers and send Your blessing to Your Prophet Muhammed and Holy household of the Prophet Muhammed.

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

Amen.

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Allahumma innee urreedu an atazawwaja faqaddir lee minan nisaa-I a’fihunna farjajan wa ah’fadh’ihunna lee fee nafsihaa wa awsa-i-hunna lee rizwan wa a-dhamahunna lee barakatan fee nafsihaa wa maaleee faqaddir lee minhaa waladan tayyiban tajaluhoo khalafan saalihan fee hayaatee wa ba`da mawtee.

Oh Allah! I desire to marry, so arrange for me a woman from those who willingly abstain from what is unlawful and who safeguards her soul for my sake and because of her, not only my means of sustenance will increase, but also make there be in it abundance and also make it sure that she will give me a virtuous son, who will be a noble successor in my life and after my death.

Ya Rabb, You alone know what is truly in my heart. You alone know my struggles and pain, Al-Wadud. I feel unbearably lonely and do not wish to incur Your displeasure by remaining unmarried, Al-'Aziz!

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team
Posted (edited)

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

• Development Team

Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa ali muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum

Audhu billahi minash shaytanir rajeem

دع كل الشتائم ضدي تُعاد سبعة أضعاف.

Astaghfirillah

Ya Allah, protect my sister from further harm and abuse

• Development Team

Ya Rabb, help me in finding a good wife in the same boat as me, who also understands and accepts me as I am. May she find peace and be filled with joy wherever she goes. May she have the strength and courage to find me, love me and live with me. May she find and be filled with much wisdom and clarity in her words and from her experiences. May she in her kindness, share these experiences with me and help us grow together. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Ya Rabb, help me in finding a good wife in the same boat as me, who also understands and accepts me as I am. May she find peace and be filled with joy wherever she goes. May she have the strength and courage to find me, love me and live with me. May she find and be filled with much wisdom and clarity in her words and from her experiences. May she in her kindness, share these experiences with me and help us grow together. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah