Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Give a Salawat! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

• Development Team

Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa ali muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum

Rabbinee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqir

Audhu billahi minash shaytanir rajeem

دع كل الشتائم ضدي تُعاد سبعة أضعاف.

Astaghfirillah

Ya Allah, protect my sister from further harm and abuse

Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

I ask nothing more than for our happiness and well-being.

May we all be protected from the plague by Your permission.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Salaam everybody: Here's an opportunity to increase blessings throughout this community and throughout the whole world.  I remember seeing old threads from years past about salawat pledges, but t

Wa'alaykum Assalam wb. Beautiful thread!  اللّهُمّ صَلّ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمّدٍ Allahumma salli ‘ala Muhammad wa Ali Muhammad

Allah Humma Salle Ala Muhammadin Wa Aal-e-Muhammad, Wa Aj'jil Faraja Hum

Posted Images

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Advanced Member

اللّهُمّ صَلّ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمّدٍ

O' Allah, Help the sister of @Gaius I. Caesar and Sister @Miss Wonderful, for they are facing abuse. In the Name Of your Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), Ali, Fatima, Hasan, Husayn (عليهم السلام), help them.

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

دع كل الشتائم ضدي تُعاد سبعة أضعاف.

Astaghfirillah

Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Guest Ja’fari

Bismillah

Allahumma Salli wa Salem Ala Habeebik al Mustafa (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a Wa Ala Ahle Baytahu (عليه السلام).

Ya Illahil Arsh, Ya Qudoos, accept and respond to @Gaius I. Caesar request’s and supplication as you please, by the right of Az Zahra s.a. , Aba Abdillah (عليه السلام). And Abu Fadl al Abbas (عليه السلام). 

Oh Majestic one, you are the knower of all affairs and mysteries. We are your peasants, you are worthy of every praise. Keep the lovers and followers of Fatima, Muhammad, Ali, Hassan, Hussain and his descendants (عليه السلام). safe and under your guidance and mercy. 

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Advanced Member

(Bismillah)

Allahumma salli ala Muhammadin wa ale Muhammad Wa Aj'jil Faraja Hum

Inna allaha wa mala’ikatahu yusalluna `alaalnnabiyyi

ya ayyuha alladhena amanu sallu `alayhi wa sallmu tasleman

labbayka ya rabbi wa sa`dayka wa subhanaka

allahumma salli `ala muhammadin wa ali muhammadin

wa barik `ala muhammadin wa ali muhammadin

kama sallayta wa barakta `ala ibrahema wa ali ibrahema

innaka hamedun majedun

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah