Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Give a Salawat! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

• Development Team

Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa ali muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum

Rabbinee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqir

Audhu billahi minash shaytanir rajeem

دع كل الشتائم ضدي تُعاد سبعة أضعاف.

Astaghfirillah

Ya Allah, protectmy sister from further harm and abuse

Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

I ask nothing more than for our happiness and well-being.

May we all be protected from the plague by Your permission.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Salaam everybody: Here's an opportunity to increase blessings throughout this community and throughout the whole world.  I remember seeing old threads from years past about salawat pledges, but t

Wa'alaykum Assalam wb. Beautiful thread!  اللّهُمّ صَلّ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمّدٍ Allahumma salli ‘ala Muhammad wa Ali Muhammad

Allah Humma Salle Ala Muhammadin Wa Aal-e-Muhammad, Wa Aj'jil Faraja Hum

Posted Images

• Development Team

Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa ali muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum

Astaghfirillah

Ya Allah, protect my sister from further harm and abuse

Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa ali muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum

Astaghfirillah

Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team
Posted (edited)

Astaghfirillah

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar
  • Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team
Posted (edited)

Astaghfirillah

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar
  • Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Advanced Member
On 7/30/2020 at 10:12 PM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Astaghfirillah

I have put you and your sister in my prayers,

اللهم صل على محمد و آل محمد

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

Iran issues guidelines for safe observance of Muharram rituals

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): Iran’s Health Ministry issued special guidelines for observing the mourning rituals in the lunar Hijri month of Muharram marking the martyrdom anniversary of Imam Hussein (عليه السلام).

Deputy Health Minister Ali Reza Raesian announced the guidelines, which include social distaining, to prevent further spread of the coronavirus.

All of those attending the rituals must wear face masks and the elderly and those suffering from chronic illnesses are urged to observe the rituals at home.

https://en.abna24.com/news//iran-issues-guidelines-for-safe-observance-of-muharram-rituals_1060359.html

Iran: Muharram rituals in Yazd to be held differently due to coronavirus pandemic

Mourners in Iran’s central Yazd province have decided to allocate the cost of their Muharram rituals to the poor and needy families this year, IRNA reported on Tuesday.

Yazd Muharram’s rituals are well-known countrywide and have been held for centuries in a fixed style, which hundreds of men, all clad in black, congregate in Hosayniyas (places used for religious mourning ceremonies) to beat on their chests according to the rhythm of a sung eulogy. During recent years the ceremonies have been broadcast live on different IRIB channels and have been welcomed by people in other provinces.

The ceremonies will be held limited and with less time in small neighborhoods and most of the rituals’ expenses is scheduled to spend on needy families, freeing prisoners, helping their families and buying livelihood packages, as well as helping public health, the council of religious boards of Yazd province has announced.

Every year thousands of foreigners flock to the country to see with their naked eyes and record with cameras the Iranian fervor during Muharram that reaches its climax on its 10th day, also known as Ashura.

They could witness various ceremonies such as Tazieh, a passion play inspired by historical and religious narrations, Sineh-Zani [beating the chest] and Nazri, food offerings during Muharram in every village, township, city or metropolis, which are usually sponsored by wealthy benefactors.

However, this year, one of the main features of Yazd Muharram ceremonies, “Nakhl gardani”, the act of carrying the Nakhl -- a wooden structure used as a symbolic representation of the Imam’s coffin-- from one place to another, resembling an Imam’s funeral, as well as other ceremonies will not be held.

Yazd, the cradle of Zoroastrianism, is now one of the unavoidable points of Islamic Iran. Home to thousands of small and big mosques and Hosayniyas, Yazd has earned the title “Iran’s and world’s Hosayniya”.

https://en.abna24.com/news//iran-muharram-rituals-in-yazd-to-be-held-differently-due-to-coronavirus-pandemic_1060358.html

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

Ya Kadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

• Development Team

Astaghfirillah

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that shegets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)