Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Reza

Give a Salawat! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

اللهم صَل على محمد و آل محمد و عجل فرجهم

Guest Muhammad Abbas Raza

Bismillah 

Ya Ali (عليه السلام) madad

اللّهُمّ صَلّ عَلَى مُحَمّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمّدٍ

Allah huma laan qatlata Ameer al momineen (عليه السلام)

Allah huma laan qatlatal Hussain e wa Ashaabehi (عليه السلام)

Ahelebait (عليه السلام) ke tamam dushmano par lanat.... Beshumar!

اللهم صَل و سلم و زِد و بارك على رسول الله و اله الاطهار 

يا علي مدد 

Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa Ali muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum

Rabbinee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqir

Audhu billahi minash shaytanir rajeem

دع كل الشتائم ضدي تُعاد سبعة أضعاف.

Astaghfirillah

Ya Allah, protect my sister from further harm and abuse

Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Khadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

I ask nothing more than for our happiness and well being. 

Astaghfirillah

Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Khadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

I ask nothing more than for our happiness and well being. 

اللهم صَل على محمد و ال محمد 

Astaghfirillah

Ya Allah, protectmy sister from further harm and abuse

Ya Khadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Astaghfirillah

Ya Khadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. May the fitnah in Iraq end, so he can return home. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

اللهم صلّ على فاطمة وأبيها وبعلها وبنيها بعدد ما أحصاه كتابك وأحاط به علمك

اللهم صَل على محمد وال محمد و عجل فرجهم 

اللهم صَل على فاطمة و أبيها و بعلها و بنيها بعدد ما أحصاه كتابك و أحاط به علمك

52 minutes ago, Moalfas said:

اللهم صَل على فاطمة و أبيها و بعلها و بنيها بعدد ما أحصاه كتابك و أحاط به علمك

^This particular Salawat,
God forbid if you get into a really sticky situation, recite it 530 times in one go, then make a Dua’ to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) by the intercession of Lady Fatima Zahra AS, and see how things get smooth out, InshAllah. 

Astaghfirillah

Ya Khadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. May the fitnah in Iraq end, so he can return home. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Guest Abu Talib
On 11/24/2019 at 7:30 PM, Moalfas said:

اللهم صَل على محمد و آل محمد و عجل فرجهم

اللهم صَل على محمد و آل محمد و عجل فرجهم

Astaghfirillah

Ya Khadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. May the fitnah in Iraq end, so he can return home. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Astaghfirillah

اللهم صَل على خير خلقك محمد و آله الأطهار الميامين 

Astaghfirillah

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

I ask nothing more than for our happiness and well being. 

اللهم صَل على محمد و ال محمد و عجل فرجهم

Astaghfirillah

Ya Khadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. May the fitnah in Iraq end, so he can return home. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Astaghfirillah

Ya Khadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. May the fitnah in Iraq end, so he can return home. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

اللّهمّ صلّ على محمّد وآل محمّد كما صلّيت على إبراهيم وآل إبراهيم إنّك حميد مجيد ، وبارك على محمّد وعلى آل محمّد كما باركت على إبراهيم وعلى آل إبراهيم إنّك حميد مجيد

Astaghfirillah

اللهم صَل على محمد و ال محمد و عجل فرجهم 

Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa Ali muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum

Rabbinee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqir

Audhu billahi minash shaytanir rajeem

Astaghfirillah

Ya Allah, protect my sister from further harm and abuse

Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Khadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. May the fitnah in Iraq end, so he can return home. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

I ask nothing more than for our happiness and well being. 

Allahumma salli ala muhammadiw wa Ali muhammadin wa ajjil faraja hum

Rabbinee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqir

Audhu billahi minash shaytanir rajeem

Astaghfirillah

Ya Allah, protect my sister from further harm and abuse

Ya as-Sadiq, pray on my behalf, to Al-Haqq that my friend is guided to Islam and healed of her headaches. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Khadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. May the fitnah in Iraq end, so he can return home. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Ridha, pray to Al-Wadud on my behalf that she gets peace of mind, verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

I ask nothing more than for our happiness and well being. 

اللهم صَل على محمد و آل محمد 

و نجّنِا من مضّلات الفِتن

برحمتك يا أرحم الراحمين 

Allahuma Salli A'ala Mohammed Wa A'Ali Mohammed

And save us from the misguidance of Fitnahs 

Bi RahMatika Ya Arham Al Rahimeen

Astaghfirillah

Ya Khadhim, pray to As-Sabur on my behalf that me and my brother in Islam are rewarded with a wife each and also that he can find the strength and to overcome his sadness. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

Ya Taqi, pray to Al Hakim on my behalf that my burden is lessened and I get the strength to take this deen and the sanctity of my life seriously. Verily with hardship comes ease. (إِنَّ مَعَ الْعُسْرِ يُسْرًا - 94:6)

I ask nothing more than for our happiness and well being.