Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Reza

Give a Salawat! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

Rate this topic

Allah Humma Salle Ala Muhammadin Wa Aal-e-Muhammad, Wa Aj'jil Faraja Hum

اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد وعجل فرجهم 

Allahumma salle ala Mohammediw wa ale Mohammed wa ajjil farajahum 

Peace and blessings of Allah be upon Mohammed and his (pure) progeny and hasten his reappearance. 

اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد وعجل فرجهم والعن اعداءهم اجمعين 

May Allah's blessings be upon Mohammed and his pure progeny and hasten his (atfs) reappearance and curse be upon all their enemies. 

InshaAllah have a nice day, everyone. 

الأحزاب
إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا
Verily, Allah bestows Grace and    Greetings on the Messenger, and so do His Angels. O, you who believe! Pray    that Allah's Grace be on The Messenger and salute him Wholeheartedly and with full respect;(56) 

3 hours ago, Haimi said:

اَللّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلی فاطِمَة وَ اَبیها وَ بَعْلِها وَ بَنیها وَ سِرِّ الْمُسْتَوْدَعِ فیها بِعَدَدِ ما اَحَاطَ بِهِ عِلْمُکَ

Someone do a favour and translate that in English for our brothers and sister especially our reverted shia.

5 hours ago, Haimi said:

اَللّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلی فاطِمَة وَ اَبیها وَ بَعْلِها وَ بَنیها وَ سِرِّ الْمُسْتَوْدَعِ فیها بِعَدَدِ ما اَحَاطَ بِهِ عِلْمُکَ

My Arabic is terrible but it roughly translates as: "Praise Allah ( swt) and send blessings upon Fatima, her husband, husband and her sons and the mystery of the pure house, where all five were taken to" .  Again,  my Arabic is terrible and the translation is probably way off.

26 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

My Arabic is terrible but it roughly translates as: "Praise Allah ( swt) and send blessings upon Fatima, her husband, husband and her sons and the mystery of the pure house, where all five were taken to" .  Again,  my Arabic is terrible and the translation is probably way off.

1-her father

2-the secret that was instilled in her

3-the blue shaded translation is all wrong: (the blessing be multiplied) As much as the amount of knowledge contained in your book. or something along these lines.

اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى عَلِيِّ بْنِ مُوسَى الرِّضَا الْمُرْتَضَى الْإِمَامِ التَّقِيِّ النَّقِيِ‏

بارالها درود و رحمت فرست بر على بن موسى الرضا پسنديده پيشواى پارسا و منزه

وَ حُجَّتِكَ عَلَى مَنْ فَوْقَ الْأَرْضِ وَ مَنْ تَحْتَ الثَّرَى الصِّدِّيقِ الشَّهِيدِ

و حجت تو بر هر كه روى زمين است و هر كه زير خاك بسيار راستگو و شهيد

صَلاَةً كَثِيرَةً تَامَّةً زَاكِيَةً مُتَوَاصِلَةً مُتَوَاتِرَةً مُتَرَادِفَةً كَأَفْضَلِ مَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى أَحَدٍ مِنْ أَوْلِيَائِكَ‏

درود و رحمتى فراوان و كامل و با بركت و متصل و پيوست و پياپى و دنبال هم همچون بهترين رحمتى كه بر يكى از اوليائت فرستادى.

اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد وعجل فرجهم والعن اعداءهم اجمعين 

Peace and blessings be upon Mohammed and his pure progeny and may Allah (swt) hasten his (atfs)  reappearance and curse be upon all their enemies. 

Allahumma salli ala muhammadin wa ahli muhammadin wa aj'jil faraja hum. 

Assalammu alaika ya Imam Ali ibn Musa ar-Ridha (as), sorry that I couldn't visit you this year, Mawla. I haven't forgotten my promise to you, Imam al-Dhamin.