Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
mina

“There’S No Work, No Money And No Way Out,”

Rate this topic

The Palestinian cause is more of a lost one. Israel has in the past and in the current, always played it smarter than the Palestinians and Arabs. No wonder the Palestinians and the Arabs lost the entirety of their ancestral land in no time so easily.

All I have to say is the Israelis have always been the geniuses in everything they do whether it be politics, war, science, technology, engineering...you name it everything! I respect Israel for their immense scholarship and intellectual society, but no their occupation and injustices. The Palestinians are no match to them and in fact were never unfortunately.

Edited by Zendegi

12 hours ago, Zendegi said:

The Palestinian cause is more of a lost one. Israel has in the past and in the current, always played it smarter than the Palestinians and Arabs. No wonder the Palestinians and the Arabs lost the entirety of their ancestral land in no time so easily.

All I have to say is the Israelis have always been the geniuses in everything they do whether it be politics, war, science, technology, engineering...you name it everything! I respect Israel for their immense scholarship and intellectual society, but no their occupation and injustices. The Palestinians are no match to them and in fact were never unfortunately.

Bro, guess what? People marveled at the Nazis in their "organization" and "political" skills at one point too....

The Israelis have made better use of living on that land than the Palestinians/Arabs would have ever achieved if they had their own state. They have made deserts bloom, built sustainable cities, invested heavily in education and 'brain power' and they are currently at the forefront of hi-tech and biomedical innovation. Israel has contributed more to the world per capita than any country ever in history, despite all the decades of troubles. From agriculture to computers and to medicine, we give our credit to Israeli innovators. We should respect them for these positive things at the end of the day, but yes no doubt their state was created at the expense of the Palestinians who were long settled there.

I wish they could finally work out a two state solution and one day countries like Iran can come together and create relations with Israel and Palestine soon. I mean I had the offer from my university faculty to study engineering in Israel for a semester exchange, which I had to obviously turn down. There shouldn't be issues like this in the first place.

Palestinians may as well accept being a demilitarized state like Japan with the West Bank and Gaza at Israelis insistence, I mean it would be better for them to progress and grow their country just like Japan did after WW2. If Palestinians worked in partnership with the Israelis, they will progress a lot and they are quite lucky to have a innovative people beside them. Their are no doubt leaders and groups who oppose this reconciliation and are determined to create tension and division among the 2 peoples.

Edited by Zendegi

These things are quite unfortunate on top of that the ongoing Palestinian stabbing intifada, this is what you get when your leaders are incapable and corrupt. Both Palestinian and Israeli leaders are at blame.

The occupation of the West Bank must end immediately.

2 hours ago, Zendegi said:

They have made deserts bloom, built sustainable cities, invested heavily in education and 'brain power' and they are currently at the forefront of hi-tech and biomedical innovation

At one time the Nazis were quite popular around Europe because people admired their innovation and discipline...

Why even make the comparison? Human rights and the occupation you can argue but you can't argue the role Israel played in advancing the STEM fields, which have helped you, me and everyone. It would be quite wrong to say the Nazis represented Germans, and their technology and innovations. When the fact to the matter is Germans have had a long history in the sciences and have still to this day, irrespective of the Nazi occupation. I mean Nazis forced out all the Jews out of the country, who moved en masse to British Palestine and passed their skills and brilliance to the current day Israel.

Why support a people who show total disdain for Shias, watched video a while ago where like 90% of those Palestinian respondents said that Shias are simply not Muslims? There have been many other instances of Shiaphobia from groups like Hamas. They simply don't like us, maybe a minority do but that's it.

At the end of the day, for the last 70 years Arabs/Palestinians were no match to the prowess of the Israelis. I mean getting smashed by the Israelis in 6 days. Jordon and Egypt ended up making peace and relations with Israel.

Let's just hope Israel can depart from the West Bank willingly. No ones going to force them out other then themselves.

I feel most sorry for the Palestinians as they have to face up to such a country

Edited by Zendegi

Zendegi,it's not about Palestinians or wether they like us or not...it's about the injustice Zionists are doing not only in Palestine btw...read up what  'Greater Israel' is. Arab and African Jews as well as Christians and anti Zionist Jews are oppressed there as well...it's an Apartheid Regime which was build up illegally and is still expanding...that's the main issue not wether they achieved smthg in scientific fields which other countries have as well btw.

37 minutes ago, mina said:

Zendegi,it's not about Palestinians or wether they like us or not...it's about the injustice Zionists are doing not only in Palestine btw...read up what  'Greater Israel' is. Arab and African Jews as well as Christians and anti Zionist Jews are oppressed there as well...it's an Apartheid Regime which was build up illegally and is still expanding...that's the main issue not wether they achieved smthg in scientific fields which other countries have as well btw.

What about Kurdistan? What about East Turkistan? What about Tibet? What about Dagestan? What about Chechnya? I could very much say countries like China and Russia have illegally expanded for years!

Believe or not the clear majority of Jews support Israel, which they say is a homeland/refuge for their own people. I mean the Palestinian leadership, with their formerly Arab allies haven't been playing it smart ever since at the expense of their own people. They didn't do it illegally, they did it with the recognition of the UN body that took control of the status of the Palestine mandate which the Palestinians didn't accept. No doubt a lot of the boundaries and allotment of land to the Palestinians was quite unfair for that time, but they even refused to negotiate.

Why didn't Jordan and Egypt, hand over the Gaza Strip and West Bank to the Palestinians until they lost it in the 6 day war to Israel? Syria used to always fire shells and rockets down on Israel from the Golan Heights, in return Israel conquered the Golan Heights with ease. Don't put all the blame on Israel for the downfall of the Palestinians a lot of the blame goes to the Palestinian leadership itself and the Arab nations. Bad decision always make bad consequences the reason for their downfall.

Two state solution is the best possible solution for now. If that happens the Palestinian issue should come to a close, what more needs to be done?

Don't they say that last point now, Israel has a unique aptitude for the STEM fields. As I mentioned they have contributed most to the world highest per capita than any country has ever done in history. Unlike our amazing Muslim countries, let's put some stats may we?

• Israel has the world’s highest per capita rate of university degrees.

• Israel has the world’s highest ratio of scientists and technicians in the workforce, with 135 per 1,000 citizens, as compared to 85 in the U.S.

• Israel has the world’s second-highest per capita output of new books annually.

• Israel produces more scientific papers per capita than any other nation in the world. Israel invests more of its Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in research and development than any other country in the world.

• While the world spends an average of 1.5 percent of its GDP on research and development (R&D), Israel commits 5 percent of its GDP to R&D

• Israel ranks third in the world in per capita patents, behind only the U.S. and Japan

Israel even makes most of it own military equipment and defence systems, which in fact are quite superior even other countries like India are buying in lots.

We can talk about all injustices u want after you informed yourself about the issues ....but not in this thread...please don't derail the topic which is about Palestinian Youth who get no education or basic rights in Israel and if you were honest you would admit that Gaza is a symbol for how Israel treats Palestinians. Injustices of other leaderships don't justify anything and just because Palestinian leaders are more or less capable or unable to do something doesn't mean that mio of Palestinians should be abandoned.

6 hours ago, Zendegi said:

Why support a people who show total disdain for Shias, watched video a while ago where like 90% of those Palestinian respondents said that Shias are simply not Muslims? There have been many other instances of Shiaphobia from groups like Hamas. They simply don't like us, maybe a minority do but that's it.

@mina Thank you sister, this thread should not get derailed. 

Brother Zendegi--Israel photo shopped pictures of Daesh flags on Palestinian territories to make ignorant individuals think that they hate Shias. I hope we can all be aware of the sensitive situation that we're in--i.e. enemies trying to create sectarian wars and hate-mongering among us Muslims. 

I suggest everyone watches the following clip, brother--please watch it with an open heart--and I'm not just addressing you specifically--it's for everyone. Are you familiar with Imam Hussein's story? On the surface, maybe it seemed that those who brutally killed the Imam (a) and his family had "politics" going for them.....

Humanity. That's all I can say.

Edited by Sumayyeh

@Zendegi

Alexander's greek also didnt match with persian empire at tha time. That's why persian should bow low to greek's might that time. The greeks assimilated their culture innovation upon persian culture. Without Greek, persian will not be so flourish as it was. Arabs military also superior during sasanid time, that's why they lost at that battle. Without Islam, Persian will never learn humility as they were before.

No money and nothing from Qatar and Turkey? I thought they were taking care of "their own Sunni problem in Palestine" and that is why Haniya and Khalid Meshaal were running up and down and kissing the feet of Khaleej leaders and Erdogan! Too bad, Erdogan just reopened the love affairs with Israel and Khaleej leaders are busy in killing Shias across the region and in their war in Yemen.

Anyhow, the double standards of caring for oppressed ppl... comes from the people who are the most oppressed people around the world and careless for their own conditions.  Today, 51 Iraqi Shias in Baghdad were slaughtered by Sunni-Takfiris bombers and gunmen attacks and 100s wounded, a bath of blood running through many Shia neighborhoods across the region for months and years... with the celebration of such ppl in question of this top... I just went through the forum but not a single person talked about today's incident or discussed it...  Then we call the western media and people as being selective in their behaviors, reporting, and caring for political/social issues...  God forbid if something like that happened in Gaza by the Zionists...then.......!