Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Irfani313

High Alert For Shia Muslims In Usa & Uk

Rate this topic

Salam,

• Narrated Abu Bakrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: There will be a period of fitna in which the one who lies down will be better than the one who sits, and the one who sits is better than the one who stands, and the one who stands is better than the one who walks, and the one who walks is better than the one who runs (to it). He asked: What do you command me to do, Apostle of Allah? He replied: He who has camels should remain with his camels, he who has sheep should remain with his sheep, and he who has land should remain with his land. He asked: If anyone has more of these, (what should he do)? He replied: He should take his sword, strike its edge on a stone, and then escape if he can.

• He (the Prophet) said: All their slain will go to Hell. I (Wabisah) asked: When will this happen Ibn Mas'ud? He replied: This is the period of turmoil (harj) when a man will not be safe from his associates. I asked: What do you command me (to do) if I happen to live during that period? He replied: You should restrain your tongue and hand and stay at home.Rasulullah, peace be upon him was asked , as to how the Muslims of that time should behave. In response he said, "Be like furniture in your house!" In another narration he said, "At such times of instigation, do not depart from your homes!" – similar versions in Abu Dawud and Thirmidi
  •  
  • "Narrated Abu Musa al-Ash'ari: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Before you there will be commotions like pieces of a dark night in which a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening. He who sits during them will be better than he who gets up, and he who gets up during them is better than he who walks, and he who walks during them is better than he who runs. 
    They (the people) said: What do you order us to do? He replied: Keep to your houses." 

1. Amir al-mu'minin, peace be upon him, said: During civil disturbance be like an adolescent camel  who has neither a back strong enough for riding nor udders for milking.

Imam Ali :

During civil disturbance adopt such an attitude that people do not attach any importance to you

– they neither burden you with complicated affairs, nor try to derive any advantage out of you.

Be on the look out. If you see anybody suspicious around your mosque, people with shaved mustaches and long beards, people with their trousers lifted to their knees, people who are mumbling something or yelling Allah o Akbar loudly for no apparent reason, call the law enforcement agencies as soon as possible.

Or tackle them right away. If the difference between life and death is a matter of seconds, don't wait for the police to come in minutes.

Also, knees is a bit of an exaggeration. 3-4 inches above the ankles would be more of what I've seen. Keep in mind that they define awra as knees to navel, so they wouldn't want to risk exposing their knees.

I'm not stating this to create disunity among Muslims, but the sad reality is that 80% of the Sunni mosques in USA and EU/UK are sponsored through Wahabi terror money from Saudi Arabia.

Source? Or any sort of proof?

Salam, oh this is horrible, i had a dream many months back that me and my family were living somewhere i think secluded, cuz even the devloped cities had now been war torn or scarce like desert due to attacks.im afraid now,is this some sort of major sign? what can we do? 

Or tackle them right away. If the difference between life and death is a matter of seconds, don't wait for the police to come in minutes.

Also,

Look around for something to throw --canned goods in a market, a chair, a rock in your pocket ...

Also, in the US several states have 'concealed carry' -get such a license. So you can keep these in your cars and pray in shifts.

---->   End of 2:177

To add something on tonight's news, 2300, 15Nov15:

Hysteria Provoking: After reporting on the police "Security Meeting"--who are waiting for information from their "federal counterparts", the local Ch9 news said,

"This is a quickly developing story.  We are following all information coming out of Paris and Europe and any connections to the Tri-state".

So, are we supposed to look under our beds or something?

Then some babble and for viewers to check on updates online and at 0430 hours.

Edited by hasanhh

Dear brothers and sisters.

I hope no one is taking this lightly. So far there has been one Shia Alim murdered in Europe, a couple of Shia ulema and a well known Shia orator has been threatened with fatal consequences in France and UK, and glass bottles have been hurled at the Shia Muslim congregation of Muharram in NYC; all this in past two years and is real but not spectacular.

These Saudi funded salafi and Wahhabi miscreants are up to something sinister on a grander scale and it would extremely naive or careless (criminal if you go by Islamic laws) to take your Islamic centers and your own safety lightly.

^Good for you.

Does anyone know of free or online resources for Martial Arts/Defense mechanisms? Any good youtube channels?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yxv_aFbyLo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUTWcGol3CY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-me4YCrBuU

I'd recommend finding an actual teacher but you could try some of those^

I don't recommend learning anything fancy at the moment. Just basic kicks and punches will do. Practice everyday. Where I practice (Baguazhang and Xing Yi) we do repetitions of 200-300 of each movement per session. In a week or two you'll have basic kicks and punches down, the won't be perfect or lethal but enough to do damage or knock someone out. It won't take more than an hour or two of training.

Edited by Ibn Al-Shahid

There is a security risk to shia mosques as there is also to sunni mosques and any place of worship

all you can do is pray and be vigilant , dont live in fear irfani and we all should be ready to defend ourselfs and attack to stop something like this happening.

Right now you are more likely to get a attack as a direct responce as to what happend in france

Another point to remember is that when they come to our Masjids and ImamBargahs they (Sunni Extremists) will come armed and dangerous. With Arbaeen around the corner expect them to be full of venom.

This year more than in the past we need to be extra vigilant. They're planning something and we have to be very cautious and aware. For those of us in the US, we need to coordinate with our local Police, DHS & FBI to prevent anything. Lets not be stupid and assume the law enforcement teams wont do anything. Contact all 3 and it'll be fine.

At the end of the day we need to be overcautious and oversensitive to everything. If you see a new face at the majlis take a second to ask if that person looks familiar. If they don't then contact the admin staff. Who cares if we offend a visiting moderate Sunni (its their sect causing the trouble anyway, so who cares) or non Shia.

Better to be safe then sorry.

Edited by Akbar673

Salam,

The best thing for shia women especially in these times is to stay in their houses especially, if they really don't need to fend for livihood :

According to another well-known hadith, one day the Prophet (s) asked his companions: ‘What is the best for women?’

No one was able to give the right answer. Imam Ali then asked Lady Fatimah and she replied: “The best for women is not to see men who are not her close relatives (non mahrams) and not to be seen by them.”

When the Prophet heard this, he was very pleased, and said: “Truly, Fatimah is a part of me.”

After their marriage, Imam Ali and Lady Fatimah asked the Prophet to advise them as to what their duties are.

The Prophet instructed that Imam Ali should undertake the tasks outside the house and Lady Fatima should undertake the tasks inside the house.

Lady Fatimah said afterwards: “Other than God no one knows how happy I became when the Apostle of God saved me from interacting with men.”

For men ofcourse as they need to earn livihood they may have to go outside.

But best just to stick to the necessary and avoid unnecessary outings.

Edited by tendersoul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yxv_aFbyLo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUTWcGol3CY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-me4YCrBuU

I'd recommend finding an actual teacher but you could try some of those^

I don't recommend learning anything fancy at the moment. Just basic kicks and punches will do. Practice everyday. Where I practice (Baguazhang and Xing Yi) we do repetitions of 200-300 of each movement per session. In a week or two you'll have basic kicks and punches down, the won't be perfect or lethal but enough to do damage or knock someone out. It won't take more than an hour or two of training.

^Thanks Ibn Al-Shahid. 

Inshallah no one will ever have to use these moves except for getting a good workout.

Earlier this year (around Shahr Ramadhan, if I am not mistaken) the Hussainiya we (usually) go to announced that they would, from now on, have people stationed at the gate and only allow new faces to enter after a thorough inquiry and search. I don't exactly remember what prompted that decision, I think some incident in Belgium, and it was rightly said that "We won't wait for something to happen before we react. These people (ISIS) have, mostly, European passports, they won't have problems entering the country hence, we need to be careful."

Seems like it was, after all, a good decision. I'm not sure if they're still doing it, I'd assume yes as I always see some of the men lingering at the gate - after the Paris attack, I guess (hope) that everyone will be more careful.

May Allah protect us all, and may his curse be upon these terrorists.

Edited by Noor al-Batul

You can't learn to fight by watching videos! If you don't already know how to take care of yourself buy a pepper spray and sign up for a self defense class. Everyone should be able to defend themselves. The Prophet (as) recommended that everyone train their children in horsemanship, archery, and swordsmanship. These are all related to being able to fight and protect self, family, and home.

Also, in the US several states have 'concealed carry' -get such a license. So you can keep these in your cars and pray in shifts.

But keeping a gun in your car is pointless. If someone attacks you, are you going to say "hold on, let me go to my car real quick, brb." When the difference between life and death is seconds, you don't want to waste minutes waiting for the police to come protect you, or going to get something to defend yourself. The best way to defeat an ambush is to charge at it.

But keeping a gun in your car is pointless. If someone attacks you, are you going to say "hold on, let me go to my car real quick, brb." When the difference between life and death is seconds, you don't want to waste minutes waiting for the police to come protect you, or going to get something to defend yourself. The best way to defeat an ambush is to charge at it.

When you pray in shifts, then the people outside are standing near their cars. DUH !

Lucky here in the UK where i live if there was to be any attack there would be a response

as the the muslim community is very large in my city and our mosques are virtually side by side . 2 shia mosques and 3 sunni mosques in walking distance of eachother i doubt there would be problem here.

In the UK i would think there are many more obvious targets than a mosque .

When you pray in shifts, then the people outside are standing near their cars. DUH !

What's wrong with keeping a gun on you?  That way you can immediately protect yourself and those around you.  No having to worry about running inside, against a swarm of people trying to escape through narrow doors.

^ It is Haram (absolutely forbidden) in Shia Islamic Sharia law to attack a Sunni mosque or to unjustly hurt any other human being for the sin of someone else.

There are 50 million or so Shia in Pakistan. In the past 30 years, Shia Muslims claim that almost over 30,000 Pakistani Shia have lost their lives in sectarian violence at the hands of Salafi Wahabis.

Due to this fatwa or the principle of Shia Islam, not one Wahabi place of worship has ever been attacked for vengeance unless someone is directly shooting from their place of worship.  Same way, not even one Salafi Wahabi has been randomly hurt by any Shia for a murdered fellow Shia.

This is true Islam. This is Islam.  

So no, even though these Salafis Wahabis burn all our mosques and kill all of us, we are not allowed to strike back on a random innocent Salfi Wahabi or their random place of worship. There is no reason to not defend yourself or to retaliate against someone who is directly attacking you or is evidently plotting to attack you.

I live in one of the most islamophobic places in the world I have already been attacked by 3 people, 2 weeks ago.

since then I am keeping pepper spray and expandable baton at all times 

If things keep heading in the same directions there will be another holocaust, this time of Muslims
and you will be left with very few options , either die or join the axis of evil :(