Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Shia Mut'ah Does Not Exist In Qur'an

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

As Salaamu Alaykum

The Mut'ah (temporary marriage) is another false Shia innovation in Islaam which has no foundation in Al Qur'aan.  You can download my document that I wrote where I have proven with evidence in the Qur'aan that Mut'ah does not exist and a violation of Nikah (Marriage) which is a system that was created by Allahu Subhaanah Wa Ta’ Ala.  You have the choice to download my document in English or Arabic.  To download either click on the link or copy and paste it in a browser.

Salaam

Al Khidr

[Note from moderator: Propagating disinformation, especially that which violates SC rules and Policy will not be permitted. Please present original input appropriately].  

Edited by Haji 2003
Disinformation.
  • Advanced Member

I see the moderators in here are bias and removed my download links which exposes their corruption of marriage that the Shia calls Mutah but yet they let this other person make a post and keep his links there.  Instead of intellectually debating the subject they (the moderators) want to excersice control over information that they can't handle.  The Mutah is haraam

• Veteran Member

So we ran this guy off from another post and he's started this one. We showed him to be nothing more than a kafir since he does not believe in the Kalima, "la Illaha ill allay, Muhammad Rasoolallah"

He claims the Prophet saw was not hear to teach us Quran just deliver it and here he is trying to teach us Quran.

I wonder what animal pic he put in this "pamphlet"

• Veteran Member

AK - Is topic limited to mutah only or can we discuss nikah misyar and nikah urfi here as well?

What is about misyar, and nikah tun jehad? These are widely practiced in other than shias.

Mutah is not permitted as per sunni views but sunnis have hadith in their sahih books that its was allowed during the period of the prophet, first caliph and even during the period of the second caliph before his banning it.

Edited by skamran110
  • Veteran Member

What is about misyar, and nikah tun jehad? These are widely practiced in other than shias.

Mutah is not permitted as per sunni views but sunnis have hadith in their sahih books that its was allowed during the period of the prophet, first caliph and even during the period of the second caliph before his banning it.

AK likes to jump all across the board so I want to know if we are going to discuss mutah only while he gives Sunnis a pass on misyar.

You see AK is neither shia nor sunni. He is a Quranist. He believes the role of the Prophet was to only deliver the Quran. "Great" personalities such as AK are here to teach us Quran.

• Veteran Member

AK likes to jump all across the board so I want to know if we are going to discuss mutah only while he gives Sunnis a pass on misyar.

You see AK is neither shia nor sunni. He is a Quranist. He believes the role of the Prophet was to only deliver the Quran. "Great" personalities such as AK are here to teach us Quran.

هُوَ الَّذِي بَعَثَ فِي الْأُمِّيِّينَ رَسُولًا مِّنْهُمْ يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِهِ وَيُزَكِّيهِمْ وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَإِن كَانُوا مِن قَبْلُ لَفِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ

It is He who sent to the unlettered [people] an apostle from among themselves, to recite to them His signs, to purify them, and to teach them the Book and wisdom, and earlier they had indeed been in manifest error. (62:2)

• Advanced Member

We're not going to allow a flame war here. 

Here is a great resource to help give perspective on the matter.  Readers can draw conclusions for themselves.

Muta', Temporary Marriage in Islamic Law  

http://www.al-islam....-sachiko-murata

Thread re-opened.  Please keep it civil. 

Magma, I actually agree with our sunni brother*. This is unfair. You posted a link and it makes this very one sided. I had a skim through his links when he first posted them. Though ridiculous in accusations and hateful towards shia, we can still use it to correct the brother. Without the links we're left with no supposed evidence to debate. 

Edit: Sorry, *quranist brother. 

Edited by NoorA.95
  • Advanced Member

Maybe brother Alkhidr can post one point of his 'Exposing' then it can get discussed and he can post the next point and so on?!

Salaam Mina

Since the moderators in here are bias and want to control information by them deleting my links where people could have downloaded my book and independently examine it based on the light of the Qur'aan, so I'm sure if I post information in here from my book or document they will delete it or close the post.  However, people can get a copy of it by emailing me.

As Salaamu Alaykum To All

As a result of controlling information that appears to be threatening to the Shia sect belief system, the moderator removed the links.  However, for those who are interested in reading and examining my book or document on Mutah and would like to compare it with the Qur'aan and what you have been taught as a Shia Muslim, you can email me.  You can download my book on SHIA CHALLENGING QUESTIONS and go to the last page to get my email and then email me requesting a copy of it Mutah. I can send the English or Arabic version of it, based on your request. 

There are people who are very bias and trying to assassinate the character of the book or document on Mutah by saying its misinformation without them even reading or examining it to draw that conclusion, thus, I would question the sincerity of their motives and perhaps the fear and threat of their Shia sect school of thought being exposed.

Edited by AlKhidr
  • Advanced Member

@ khidr; salam;

not to defend shia or anything, but the verse: فما استمتعتم به منهن is not something anyone can deny, and the narrations in sunni books {even bukhari (though has been corrupted since, but certain words exist in old copies/versions) and muslim}, as well as sunni interpretations (tafasir).

the fact that it was allowed at the time of the prophet is irrefutable, unlike things like misyar, misyah, and so on (which have no verses or narrations to back them, nor were they ever allowed at the time of the prophet.

• Advanced Member

@ khidr; salam;

not to defend shia or anything, but the verse: فما استمتعتم به منهن is not something anyone can deny, and the narrations in sunni books {even bukhari (though has been corrupted since, but certain words exist in old copies/versions) and muslim}, as well as sunni interpretations (tafasir).

the fact that it was allowed at the time of the prophet is irrefutable, unlike things like misyar, misyah, and so on (which have no verses or narrations to back them, nor were they ever allowed at the time of the prophet.

Salaam Einstein

In my book that people can download if they email, I have addressed that Arabic word that you highlighted very thoroughly in my document and proved how the Shia have distorted its meaning in the Qur'aan.  You made a comment that mutah was allowed in the time of Muhammad.  However, based on the Qur'aan that was not true at all and they only have words of man (hadiyth) that are not backed by Allah that may say this.  You have to keep in mind that the Sunna of Allah (which is the revelation of Islaam) was the same among all His Messengers and there would never be any changes so what I'm leading into is this, that mutah based on the foundation of the Qur'aan was condemned by Allah, thus it was never allowed by Allah during the times of Muhammad.

Ch31v6.JPG

• Advanced Member

Salaam Einstein

In my book that people can download if they email, I have addressed that Arabic word that you highlighted very thoroughly in my document and proved how the Shia have distorted its meaning in the Qur'aan.  You made a comment that mutah was allowed in the time of Muhammad.  However, based on the Qur'aan that was not true at all and they only have words of man (hadiyth) that are not backed by Allah that may say this.  You have to keep in mind that the Sunna of Allah (which is the revelation of Islaam) was the same among all His Messengers and there would never be any changes so what I'm leading into is this, that mutah based on the foundation of the Qur'aan was condemned by Allah, thus it was never allowed by Allah during the times of Muhammad.

are you disputing the meaning of استمتعتم ? because you'd either need narrations or arabic dictionaries etc. to know what it means, and neither are part of quran.

• Advanced Member

Salaam Einstein

Ch31v6.JPG

Get off here, seriously, after the Paris attacks, I have to answer for heathens LIKE YOU.

We are Shia. And we will die Shia. So get off this site. And I am flipping done here. Can we have one free space from the internet---from existence from the likes of takfiris. Your ideology proves itself foolish, and you cannot comprehend that your calipha abrogated the law of Muhammad (pbuh) because he saw himself as someone how more worthy to rule the Muslim Ummah. 

• Veteran Member

Brothers - AK doesn't even believe in the Prophet. He believes that although is sinless, he makes mistakes so if Muhammad practiced mutah then it was his mistake.

He believes he is better than the Prophet because Muhammad was only to deliver the Quran but people like AL will teach it to us.

I have repeated exposed his lies and deceit so he thought he could get by me by posting a different topic. Even kharjees think this guy is short a few screws

• Advanced Member

Brothers - AK doesn't even believe in the Prophet. He believes that although is sinless, he makes mistakes so if Muhammad practiced mutah then it was his mistake. He believes he is better than the Prophet because Muhammad was only to deliver the Quran but people like AL will teach it to us. I have repeated exposed his lies and deceit so he thought he could get by me by posting a different topic. Even kharjees think this guy is short a few screws

Shiaman14 you are nothing but a [edited out] when you said I don't believe in the Prophet.  I challenge you to quote me in this forum and in my book where I have said this.  What I have done in my other post was expose the falsehood of the Shia sect school of thought which has nothing to do with Prophet Muhammad nor Islaam, and also exposed how you twist and distort the Qur'aan to try to support your Shia school of thought.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235032954-shia-challenging-questions/?p=2845557

Edited by Jaafar Al-Shibli
Personal remarks.

AlKhidr Mutah between consenting, sane, eligible adults was allowed in the quran, was performed during the Prophets (pbuh) life and was only banned by the second caliph

so you are literally denying the quran and prophet (pbuh) right now.

I noticed a common trend with people like you - I am guessing you are not married - that a lot of your hatred and anger is aimed towards shia who you (wrongly) believe are doing mutah all day every day with everyone and are you are secretly jealous (and lonely for a partner) that everyone is having sex but you. I can tell you that this is rubbish sprouted by salafi mullahs.

It is no coincidence at all that the ranks of the salafiyyah are full of angry, lonely, socially outcast and mentally deficient men with a very weak grasp of islam or knowledge of its history. I can imagine how someone in that position must hate people who he feels have everything that he is missing so easily within reach.

First of All mutah for a virgin girl required her guardians permission based on obligatory precaution.

secondly if a non virgin, independent, adult woman and man agree mutually to do mutah, with the understanding that any children born from the union will be the mans full children and not illigitemate, and the lady is free to add whatever conditions she feels- what they do in their own privacy that they both consent to is nobodys business but theirs and Allahs.

Turn your anger away from the shia who have done you no harm, and face it towards a society and community that has made it so difficult for you to find belonging anywhere but within homoerotic masjid goups.

• Advanced Member

AlKhidr, it would be smarter if you would remove some innovations in your religion. But nay, you think your religion is perfect and that you can lecture others. You are just a spoiled, arrogant person who is sure that everything he is doing, is doing it right. This single thread proves how shallow minded you are and further debates are useless, if we can call it a "debate" at all. 
Your religion to you and our religion to us. Leave us if you respect what Allah has said.

• Veteran Member

Shiaman14 you are nothing but a kazzab (a liar) when you said I don't believe in the Prophet.  I challenge you to quote me in this forum and in my book where I have said this.  What I have done in my other post was expose the falsehood of the Shia sect school of thought which has nothing to do with Prophet Muhammad nor Islaam, and also exposed how you twist and distort the Qur'aan to try to support your Shia school of thought.

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235032954-shia-challenging-questions/?p=2845557

First of, if anyone thinks I am being very rude with AK then you should know that I offered him 2 chances to conduct any debates and discussions in a respectful and polite manner. But he is very quick to call people racist or mushrik, etc. Can we expect anything better from someone who doesn't spare the Prophet to be civil to us.

I encourage everyone to read the link to the other conversation from the beginning. Here is a summary of what AK believes about the Prophet saw:

1) Whereas every muslim has a Kalima "Laaa Ilaaha Illa-llaahu Muhammadur-Rasoolu-llaah ", AK's kalima is "Laaa Ilaaha Illa-llaahu"

Since the above is his belief, it obviously means that he has removed Muhammad saw from the Azaan, the aqamah and tashhahud.

2) The Prophet saw was not here to teach us the Quran but only deliver it even though there are various ayats telling him to explain and teach. Coincidentally, the Prophet was not here to teach us the Quran but AK can teach us.

3) He believes the Prophet is like him.

4) Despite the Quran (53.2) telling us the Prophet does not err, AK insists that the Prophet made mistakes including:

i) Even though the first 5 verses of Surah 66 reprimand the wives of the Prophet, he insists it was the Prophet who made a mistake. He adds the words "haram" and "halal" in his translation when the Quran uses "Tuĥarrimu" and "ahalla"

ii) He insists the Prophet offended the blind in Surah 80 when we have repeated shown him there were 3 people in the Surah and it was the 3rd person who offended the blind and not the Prophet

iii) He believes Surah 48.2 (Abdel Haleem 48.2: so that God may forgive you your past and future sins, complete His grace upon you, guide you to a straight path,). (http://readquranonline.org/index/view/s/48/a/2) meaning that up until that point the Prophet was not on the straight path.

Does this sound like a person who believes in the Prophet saw?

AK - have I missed anything? I am surprised you did not use uppercase lettering and colors for me this time and neither did you dedicate any verses to me.

Edited by shiaman14
  • Advanced Member

sahih international translation is "desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse". your translation is "desiring chastity and not lust".

i have a question; how can you interpret/define what "marriage" (nikah) is when you don't accept any narrations? how do you know what god means? temporary, permanent, etc.?

• Advanced Member

sahih international translation is "desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse". your translation is "desiring chastity and not lust".

i have a question; how can you interpret/define what "marriage" (nikah) is when you don't accept any narrations? how do you know what god means? temporary, permanent, etc.?

Salaam Einstein

Nikah is outlined in the Qur'aan and if you read what I presented, I demonstrated how Allah wants, desires for a marriage to last a life time, Insha Allah and not short or temporary marriage such as mut'ah.  Since you brought up hadiyth, I have a question for you, how can you believe in hadiyth as a source of Islaam when Allah never backed the hadiyth at all in the Qur'aan?  There is nothing in the Qur'aan where it talks about Muhammad having his sayings or sunna in books called hadiyth.

• Advanced Member

Salaam Einstein

Nikah is outlined in the Qur'aan and if you read what I presented, I demonstrated how Allah wants, desires for a marriage to last a life time, Insha Allah and not short or temporary marriage such as mut'ah.  Since you brought up hadiyth, I have a question for you, how can you believe in hadiyth as a source of Islaam when Allah never backed the hadiyth at all in the Qur'aan?  There is nothing in the Qur'aan where it talks about Muhammad having his sayings or sunna in books called hadiyth.

salam, khidr;

i might take another look at your document, but it's so darn long lol.

the quran says: اطيعوا الله و اطيعوا الرسول و اولي الامر منكم sahih international: "obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you" and:وما آتاكم الرسول فخذوه وما نهاكم عنه فانتهوا sahih international: "And whatever the Messenger has given you – take; and what he has forbidden you – refrain from.

there are probably other verses with similar messages.

take care.

• Veteran Member

Salaam Einstein

I am going to keep trolling you until you either admin the perfection of Muhammad and say the full Kalima or you stop posting your non-sensical overly long and utterly misinformed diatribe.

La illaha illahu, Muhammad rasoolallah.

• Advanced Member

I am going to keep trolling you until you either admin the perfection of Muhammad and say the full Kalima or you stop posting your non-sensical overly long and utterly misinformed diatribe.

La illaha illahu, Muhammad rasoolallah.

Shiaman14

You can follow me all you want, I actually enjoyed intellectually beating you up in here; only if you knew, you gave me a lot of laughs.

1.  You never proved that Prophet Muhammad, Ali, 12 Imams, Ahul Bayt are infallible

2.  Since you are talking about the Shahaada, quote me the Shahaada that you believe is true?

Don't you put Ali in the Shahaada?

salam, khidr;

i might take another look at your document, but it's so darn long lol.

the quran says: اطيعوا الله و اطيعوا الرسول و اولي الامر منكم sahih international: "obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you" and:وما آتاكم الرسول فخذوه وما نهاكم عنه فانتهوا sahih international: "And whatever the Messenger has given you – take; and what he has forbidden you – refrain from.

there are probably other verses with similar messages.

take care.

Salaam Einstein

Actually my document is not that long, just take it by stages, don't rush through it.  Actually its only 16 pages long.

You quoted that verse so tell what does that verse means to you, how are you applying it?

AlKhidr I do not think you understand that shia are not choosing mutah over "regular" nikkah.

Nikkah for life is obviously preferred.

however IF a situation arises when permanent nikkah is IMPOSSIBLE, we do nikkah mutah instead.

No one is saying go out and do as many mutah as you can as quickly as you can.

An example of this is if an unmarried woman wishes to go on hajj but does not have a male guardian, she can do a temporary mutah with a man - and set the condition beforehand that he is not permitted to touch her etc - for the duration of her hajj. this way she can perform hajj. If nikkah was her only option, then under the laws of nikkah she could not refuse her "husband" to have sex with her.

another example is if a man knows he will be working only for a year in a foreign country and will not have the means to either settle there permanently, or marry and bring his wife back to his original country, what is he meant to do? do a nikkah and break the girls heart in a year?

no, everyone has sexual urges, and masturbation is obviously haram, so what option is left?

it is far better (and healthier) for him to do a mutah for the duration of the stay in the foreign country, and be up front from the start that he cannot marry for life, so the girl has no unfair expectations and dreams and hopes.

• Advanced Member
Salaam Einstein

Actually my document is not that long, just take it by stages, don't rush through it.  Actually its only 16 pages long.

You quoted that verse so tell what does that verse means to you, how are you applying it?

salam;

ok, i'll try it in stages.

the verses indicate the infallibility (i guess i'm helping out shiaman lol) of the prophet and "those in authority among you" (in the eyes of god), and that whatever they do or say is "hujja" or "gospel" for all muslims.

AlKhidr I do not think you understand that shia are not choosing mutah over "regular" nikkah.

they may if they wish.

Nikkah for life is obviously preferred.

speak for yourself lol.

however IF a situation arises when permanent nikkah is IMPOSSIBLE, we do nikkah mutah instead.

it needn't be only in "impossible" situations.

No one is saying go out and do as many mutah as you can as quickly as you can.

why not? i say as many as you can, but not as quickly as you can. ;)

Edited by Einstein
  • Veteran Member

Shiaman14

You can follow me all you want, I actually enjoyed intellectually beating you up in here; only if you knew, you gave me a lot of laughs.

1.  You never proved that Prophet Muhammad, Ali, 12 Imams, Ahul Bayt are infallible

2.  Since you are talking about the Shahaada, quote me the Shahaada that you believe is true?  Don't you put Ali in the Shahaada?

You have a dicey memory. We left off at me disproving your assertions about Surah 66:1, Surah 48:2 and Surah 80.1 refering to the Prophet making mistakes. Go back to the other topic and respond (if you can).

Once I get you to admit to the infallibility of my beloved Prophet saw, then I will prove shahada to you and then the infallibility of the 12 imams - in this order.

This will only happen of course only the seal on your heart has been removed by Allah so do istaghfar for insulting the Prophet.