Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
shiasoldier786

Muslims Condemn Paris Terror Attack

Rate this topic

Guest silasun

May God have mercy on their families and grant them patience.

I would seriously urge all the brothers and sisters to be EXTREMELY careful in the coming weeks from racist/Islamaphobic attacks. Make sure you are never alone, try to keep away from where there might be hooligans and really be careful when going outside.

May God curse the oppressors and grant all of us and our families safety, inshAllah.

This is to increase the belief of stupid people in existence of Islamic State. Since more and more people start to see that the Islamic State is actually made of mercenaries and idiot wahabis and that they serve the Israel, Mossad, with this terror attack wants to convince the people that there still exists Islamic extremism and that Islamic state is truly ISLAMIC. So that people hate Islam because it causes "terror" and not the Jews/Zionists/Israel. 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

You reap what you sow. There financial support to these terrorists won't be forgotten. D3ish just didn't pop out of nowhere. The media will make out this incident more important than the almost daily massacres that occur in Yemen, Palestine, Syria, Pakistan, Iraq, and the Burj Barajneh bombing that occurred last night.

My heart goes out for the innocent no matter where they are terrorized. But there blood is not more worthy or valuable then our women, children and families. Don't misunderstand my last sentence. What I'm trying to say in some minds people think some human beings from the west think there lives are more precious or of more value than human beings in the ME.

D3ish tentacles was going to reach to them eventually. And they are in full force now. All the years the western gov'ts were planning to rid the region from the resistance, now taste your wrath.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Edited by Laayla

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

You reap what you sow. There financial support to these terrorists won't be forgotten. D3ish just didn't pop out of nowhere. The media will make out this incident more important than the almost daily massacres that occur in Yemen, Palestine, Syria, Pakistan, Iraq, and the Burj Barajneh bombing that occurred last night.

My heart goes out for the innocent no matter where they are terrorized. But there blood is not more worthy or valuable then our women, children and families. Don't misunderstand my last sentence. What I'm trying to say in some minds people think some human beings from the west think there lives are more precious or of more value than human beings in the ME.

D3ish tentacles was going to reach to them eventually. And they are in full force now. All the years the western gov'ts were planning to rid the region from the resistance, now taste your wrath.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

I completely agree.  The way CNN and Fox News cover the Paris bombing compared to the Burje bombing is evidence that they can careless about the innocent people that died at the burj bombing.  And both bombings are done by the same people.

They aren't gonna stop.. Unfortunately they are like rabbit's, they multiply. They came in with the refugee's and now they are seated. I suggest to my brothers and sisters to please be safe and pray for the safety of the innocent also be careful for yourselves. 

My god, I can't even describe how shocking this is at all, pray for the victims and there families, no guess as to who the gunmen were. Now refugees will also suffer, the refugee camps at this moment are being attack and being burnt. May Allah protect us all, and keep everyone in the world safe!!!

They aren't gonna stop.. Unfortunately they are like rabbit's, they multiply. They came in with the refugee's and now they are seated. I suggest to my brothers and sisters to please be safe and pray for the safety of the innocent also be careful for yourselves. 

I think that a more apt metaphor would be to say like rats, they multiply 

Brother/Sisters,

While I understand the reap what you sow sentiment, please keep in mind that the governments sow while innocent civilians have to reap.

Thoughts and prayers for the victims and their families.

So Europe accepts the Palestine State - Charlie Hebdo attacks happen

Europe passes a ruling on Settlement Areas - these attacks happen

Rouhani to visit France next week - these attacks happen.

Coincidence? Definitely not.

Those of you that apparently refuse to acknowledge the fact that we have a cancer trying to take over our  religion, and instead seek to blame Israel and the West, only contribute to the problem.  

Exactly. I'll take Israel 1000x over Salafi Muslims even Palestinians

So some of you still consider the Wahhabis/Salafis/Daesh as still genuine Muslims? Smh. 

I sure as hell don't. I do understand though that most ordinary people who identify as Wahabis or Salafis probably don't approve of these sort of things either. At least I hope that the more poisonous aspects of their cancerous ideology hasn't destroyed their heart as well as their brain.

Exactly. I'll take Israel 1000x over Salafi Muslims even Palestinians

As an Indian Muslim I know once said, he'd rather live among the hindus in India than the Muslims in Pakistan.  Because at least if he gets killed in India, it won't be by his fellow Muslims.  And no offense to Pakistanis, but it's true.  The number one killer of Muslims in the world isn't the Israelis, or the Americans, the Russians, Europeans, the Chinese, etc., it's other Muslims.  Very sad.

I just found out that some of my relatives are in France ( Paris). I wasn't sure where in Europe they were. So far, most of them have just now started checking in on social media...that's how I found out. But they aren't all together and a couple have not been heard from yet. The attacks were in the same area where two of them are staying. I'm pretty sure they are okay and just having trouble getting through to family, but my kids are mildly freaking out. So keep them all in your good thoughts and prayers. Might be a long night around here. Thanks in advance.

Your relatives are in our prayers - please let us know when you hear from them LCM.

This is so tragic. All of you in the west please be careful for the next few weeks. I hope the refugees aren't the ones who will take the grunt for this. 

May Allah oppress these tyrants and grant comfort to those who have suffered and lost family/friends at the hands of this incident