Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
shiasoldier786

Muslims Condemn Paris Terror Attack

Rate this topic

To the addicition that Muslims seem to have for laughable conspiracy theories and diverting blame for everything done in Islam's name to everyone else - especially to those Muslims from the apostate branches. Example:

snapback.png

The reason why France is having the most attacks is because they have by far the largest Muslim population and their intelligence services are struggling to contain the jihadists. Still, no doubt you could hold forth on how the so-called 7/7 bombings in London were actually caused by faulty maintenance in London's public transportation systems that were covered up and used to tarnish Muslim's reputation. The Spanish train bombings that killed 191 people and wounded nearly 2,000 were caused by disgruntled Seventh Day Adventists or perhaps a really unfortunate explosive bout of flatulence due to a much too-spicy paella. Lee Rigby's beheading in Woolwich was a drug dispute gone wrong and the images of his killers brandishing meat cleavers and quoting from Koran were created in a London editing booth (or was it in Los Angeles, Tel Aviv or the comet Hale-Bopp?). I suppose that the Sydney coffee shop siege wasn't a jihadist attack but just some irate white Australian who was executing hostages hourly until they gave into his demands to speak to the Prime Minister so he could organise him a drinkable soy latte, dammit.

As to your doubts as to whether it was actually Islamic State they had already claimed responsibility on one of their offical channeles before you had posted.

I wasn't expecting much from people like you who claim that Mossad sends specially trained suicide sharks to terrorise the bathers at Sharm el Sheikh or that Coca-Cola and Pepsi lace their products with pork and their posters with secret anti-Islamic messages, but brother, please.

The reason why this is questioned is that there is nothing, absolutely nothing in the religion of Islam that tells people to do these things. So if you had a group of Christians going around waving the cross and then blowing up buildings or going on shooting sprees all over the world, the Christians would claim the same thing (i.e. that this is a conspiricy and has nothing to do with Christianity) and they would have the right, because Christianity does not teach its followers to do these types of things. 

When people claim that they are followers of a religion and their actions are outside of the religion then that is the fault of those people. But when you have these groups popping up all over the world, week after week and month after month, year after year,  who claim this, an these people have no support from the communities they are supposed to be coming from, then that means there is someone else behind this. That is simple logic. 

Those who were not brought up in the religion and do not interact with muslims on a regular basis are being taken advantage of by those forces in the world who want to turn Christians against Muslims, Sunni against Shia, Shia against Sunni, and basically everybody against everybody else so they can rule over them. Those who were brought up in the community and either are muslim or actually know and interact with muslims know that group such as ISIS are something very foreign and strange that have nothing to do with them or their community. 

Muslims get mad, maybe curse sometimes, some cheat on their taxes, some do fraud, some even might take a swing at their wife or children when they are really angry (just like people of other religions do also), of course this is not allowed in the religion and I am not saying it is right, but it happens. They don't go around beheading people in the street or blowing up buildings or shooting into buildings full of innocent people. Anyone who does this is not a muslim at all. And no matter how many times these types of attacks are condemned, or how universally, or how loudly, it seem there are some who will continue to believe that this has something to do with Islam. That is sad, and I feel sorry for those people. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

Ontopic:

It's clear that these people are from a certain sect which is known for its behaviour long time already. 

A shia, a sufi or a mainstream sunni does not commit certain acts and if so then it's an individual case and not derived from their ideologies itself in contrary to you know who.

Edited by Skanderbeg

Millions? The Iranian and Iraqi currency isn't that extortionate in comparison to First-World countries. The money  

He should go on ziarat to Iraq or Iran and then compare the costs to hajj and he'll work out how much Muslims are being fleeced by the Saudis.

The reason why this is questioned is that there is nothing, absolutely nothing in the religion of Islam that tells people to do these things. So if you had a group of Christians going around waving the cross and then blowing up buildings or going on shooting sprees all over the world, the Christians would claim the same thing (i.e. that this is a conspiricy and has nothing to do with Christianity) and they would have the right, because Christianity does not teach its followers to do these types of things. 

When people claim that they are followers of a religion and their actions are outside of the religion then that is the fault of those people. But when you have these groups popping up all over the world, week after week and month after month, year after year,  who claim this, an these people have no support from the communities they are supposed to be coming from, then that means there is someone else behind this. That is simple logic. 

Those who were not brought up in the religion and do not interact with muslims on a regular basis are being taken advantage of by those forces in the world who want to turn Christians against Muslims, Sunni against Shia, Shia against Sunni, and basically everybody against everybody else so they can rule over them. Those who were brought up in the community and either are muslim or actually know and interact with muslims know that group such as ISIS are something very foreign and strange that have nothing to do with them or their community. 

Muslims get mad, maybe curse sometimes, some cheat on their taxes, some do fraud, some even might take a swing at their wife or children when they are really angry (just like people of other religions do also), of course this is not allowed in the religion and I am not saying it is right, but it happens. They don't go around beheading people in the street or blowing up buildings or shooting into buildings full of innocent people. Anyone who does this is not a muslim at all. And no matter how many times these types of attacks are condemned, or how universally, or how loudly, it seem there are some who will continue to believe that this has something to do with Islam. That is sad, and I feel sorry for those people. 

I can sense that you are a decent person, sincerely believe that Islam is the one true religion sent to Earth by a creator to bring peace and tolerance and hold that this message is revealed in the Koran and hadiths. Unfortunately Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (who holds a doctorate in Islamic Studies from the Islamic University of Baghdad) has studied the same Koran and hadiths and somehow come to a different conclusion. He and many, many, many of his fellow Muslims also sincerely believe it is their divinely-ordained duty to follow the example of the Prophet. Like the hundreds of millions of Muslims who for fourteen centuries have stuggled in jihad to bring the world constant, ceaseless expansionary wars, beheadings to "infidels" and "apostates", stonings for unchaste women, imposition of the jizya tax on the conquered and enjoyment of the sexual slavery of children on those whom their right hand doth possess.

Can't all be the fault of the Sunni apostates, pagan Romans, deviant Mongols, fire-worshippiong Persians, misled Followers of the Book, Donald Rumsfled, Halliburton stockholders, or above all the Zionist Jewish offspring of pigs and monkeys - can it?

Maybe it might be time for Muslims to start gazing into the mirror - both you and the new Caliph of our times al-Baghdadi alike?

The attackers were shouting "Allahu Akbar" and claiming it was revenge for Syria. After the attacks an official channel of Islamic State claimed responsibility of the attack.

So what?

Every fool can dress up as an Arab and shout "Allahu Akbar".

Ever heard of the King David Hotel Bombing?

Edited by Skanderbeg

السلام عليكم

I'm all in for political discussions, and the aftermath of these recent events. However, the thread has been derailed and turned into reciprocating arguments, that include:

• Off-topic replies.
  • Personal remarks.
  • Derogatory language.
  • Abusive behavior.
  • Objectionable content. 

Upon which a warning had already been given, indicating the unacceptable behavior. Posts that include the above have been removed and the thread is now reopened. However, should such behavior continue, the thread will be permanently locked, with the accompany of warnings and further consequences.

Wa `al-salam

Edited by Jaafar Al-Shibli

Thank you to Moderators. Please let's keep this topic civil.

The news one hour ago is that French officials are hunting for a man believed to be directly involved in the terror attacks in Paris.

You have to admit that even though this is not part of mainstream Islam there is a segment within the Islamic religion that advocates violent jihad and murdering of innocent non-Muslims. You never hear about Twelvers, Zayidis, Sufis, Ibadis, Quranists, and mainstream Sunnis committing these atrocities. It's always some group linked with radical Wahhabis, Salafis, or Daesh. I think mainstream Muslims today do need to recognize that within their overall religion that there is a small but very toxic element inside. 

Of course this is true with any religion: Jewish, Christian, Hindu, etc. 

Edited by ChristianVisitor

You have to admit that even though this is not part of mainstream Islam there is a segment within the Islamic religion that advocates violent jihad and murdering of innocent non-Muslims. You never hear about Twelvers, Zayidis, Sufis, Ibadis, Quranists, and mainstream Sunnis committing these atrocities. It's always some group linked with radical Wahhabis, Salafis, or Daesh. I think mainstream Muslims today do need to recognize that within their overall religion that there is a small but very toxic element inside. 

Let me put it down real straight and simple.

They have as little to do with us as they have with you and vice versa.

Therefore I wish not to be associated with them for the same reason you dont want to be associated with them.

Edited by Skanderbeg

^No.

The criminals in question are not even human to begin with, let alone have a religious denomination. 

Are you sure about that? Why are these criminals/terrorists always linked with the same Islamic sect or denomination then? There is some type of deviant theology that is driving them to do this.

Let me put it down real straight and simple.

They have as little to do with us as they have with you and vice versa.

I agree. They have little to nothing to do with the mainstream Islamic sects. But there are many people in the West who are wondering why other Muslims from the various sects not being more forceful in their condemnation of these deviant jihadists.

What do you mean with condemning them?

They were killing Shia muslims long time before many people of the West ever heard of them. 

IF someone is responsible for letting this sect grow and expand then you should go to the Britons and ask them why they supported the House of Saud which is the protector of this sect and put the former in charge just to break the power of Ottoman rule and now the IRI which is a threat to the Zionist Entity and the neo-colonialist status quo.

Edited by Skanderbeg

I agree. They have little to nothing to do with the mainstream Islamic sects. But there are many people in the West who are wondering why other Muslims from the various sects not being more forceful in their condemnation of these deviant jihadists.

The media. 

That's exactly what Israel wanted you to say. I would like to make it very clear to the brothers and sisters that they must avoid being reactionary and not do exactly what is wanted of them by Israel. The ultimate objective of these actions (by ISIS, Israel, Al-Qaeda etc) is to sow discord amongst Muslims because they realise that united Muslims who work for the sake of God will put an end to their devilish plans.

Don't feed the pig when it grunts. It will just get more and more greedy.

Yeah I used to say the same thing you are saying. But the truth is that Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab began his movement before the British and French got into the Middle East. Ibn Taymiyyah was way before imperialism and even during the time Islam was ascendant in the world. These Takfiri/Salafi ideologies have always been a cancer.

The reason Israel is better is because they are an OPEN enemy. The agents of Israel in the Muslim world are worse because they are MUNAFIQIN who pretend to be Muslim brothers but then attack from the inside.

Never forget that when Sauds and Shaykh Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab made their alliance and the Saudis consolidated their power in Najd the first thing they did was attack Karbala in 1802 and KILL 5000 people (even worst than 9/11 attack) and loot the shrine of Imam Husayn (a)

This was before the state of Israel, before British/French occupations, while the Ottomans and Qajars were ruling the Middle East

I can sense that you are a decent person, sincerely believe that Islam is the one true religion sent to Earth by a creator to bring peace and tolerance and hold that this message is revealed in the Koran and hadiths. Unfortunately Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (who holds a doctorate in Islamic Studies from the Islamic University of Baghdad) has studied the same Koran and hadiths and somehow come to a different conclusion. He and many, many, many of his fellow Muslims also sincerely believe it is their divinely-ordained duty to follow the example of the Prophet. Like the hundreds of millions of Muslims who for fourteen centuries have stuggled in jihad to bring the world constant, ceaseless expansionary wars, beheadings to "infidels" and "apostates", stonings for unchaste women, imposition of the jizya tax on the conquered and enjoyment of the sexual slavery of children on those whom their right hand doth possess.

Can't all be the fault of the Sunni apostates, pagan Romans, deviant Mongols, fire-worshippiong Persians, misled Followers of the Book, Donald Rumsfled, Halliburton stockholders, or above all the Zionist Jewish offspring of pigs and monkeys - can it?

Maybe it might be time for Muslims to start gazing into the mirror - both you and the new Caliph of our times al-Baghdadi alike?

Maybe you should open a book that wasn't written by those who have a grudge against Islam. 

Or better yet, observe actual muslims and how they live. 

Again, Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi has nothing to do with me or anyone I know. 

I go to the masjid every week and have met thousands of muslims of all types, Shia, Sunni, Sufi, etc

and have never heard one who said anything about him and his ilk except that they were terrorist gangster

scumbags destined for the bottom of the bottom pits of hell. 

Hundreds of millions of muslims have engaged in Jihad, but do you know what jihad means ? 

It means 'struggle' with the connotative meaning of struggle in the way of God(s.w.a). 

So jihad could be getting up early for work to take your kids to tutoring, stopping smoking, 

stopping gambling, losing weight, putting up with the bad habits of your wife/ husband. 

Hundreds of millions of muslims are engaged in jihad, 99.9999% of the sort above. 

The ones who are engaged in military jihad(with weapons) are either the ones who 

have gotten their country invaded and are trying to protect their home or their family 

(also called self defense) or the one who say they are doing jihad but are really just 

terrorists (aka this in not jihad, but something they made up) 

Who is bring the world constant ceaseless expansionary wars...

What do you call the Vietnam War, Korean War, Gulf War I and II, 

World War I and II. 

Last time I checks none of those were started by muslims. 

Beheading of infidels and apostates, like I said before, this is terrorism, the way it is practiced today, 

Not part of Islam at all 

And lastly, 

As muslims we don't owe you an explanation. If you glanced at any kind or real statistics or academic research, you would easily conclude that there are more than 1.8 billion muslims on earth. If even a small percentage of them were engaged in terrorist activity the world would have ended long ago. When you are commenting, you are talking to the .00000000000001%. 

Go talk to them, not to us. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

Are you sure about that? Why are these criminals/terrorists always linked with the same Islamic sect or denomination then? There is some type of deviant theology that is driving them to do this.

^Yes I'm sure. There is nothing "Islamic" about them. 

In the Quran, it states that if a single innocent person is killed, then it's as if all of humanity has died. 

We have nothing to apologize for, nor any answers on their motives...we are ourselves have been and are victims of these barbarians and their "deviant theology". 

I don't believe in "terrorist" attacks. Most attacks are staged and executed by Mossad/CIA or by compliant governments for one reason or another if they happen in the West.

JewNN and FAUX News say practically nothing about the bombings in Beirut since it was in southern Beirut which is Hezbollah territory and to the west Hezbollah is another "terrorist" organization because of terror Iran and their Evil blah blah.

I'm sorry for Paris, but you reap what you sow. If you support Whabbi cancer then it's your own fault. This attack will work for the USA/European governments in their favor to continue their Evil.

Anytime this happens I think of the main underlying problem. Whabbism is cancer it needs to go, Saudi funding to spread their cancer to Imams in Britain and throughout the west in their mosques, Zionism needs to be destroyed, etc.

Assalamallikum,

These incidents are so routine now, a few weeks or months without one and you just start wondering what the next target will be.

I remember the sahih hadith which says, the time will come when the Arabs will be known(thought of) as murderers.  I didn't look it up.

Assalamallikum ALL,

Some one-liner comments:

France is false-flag targeted because it is the "political leader of Europe", their airstrikes in Syria are "not coordinated" with NATO or Russia, and the French military has been targeting Syria's "oil and gas" infrastructure --which will increase the construction costs of the Gulf-to-Europe gas pipeline via Turkey.

Update:  Sunday night 15 Nov 15: the TV news -local, CBS affiliate- specifically said France coordinated its 12-plane airstrikes with NATO and Russia.

First, your entire first premise is wrong. Germany is widely acknowledged as the political and economic leader of Europe. It has the largest population and economy. France's stagnant economy is only third. It was Germany who dictated the terms and supplied the money for the bailout to Greece and it is Germany that the United Kingdom and France must negotiate with because Berlin holds the most seats and balance of power in the European Parliament and are in strong alliance with central European countries like Austria and Denmark.

The rest of your post is pure idiocy. Do you really think a French goverment closely monitoring its internal jihadists sympathisers could be fooled by a complex, flase flag intelligence operation involving eight assailants on its own soil that was subsequently claimed by Islamic State? That a goverment that resisted joing the coalition to invade Iraq after 9/11 and has consistenly frustrated American foreign policy would, after 150 its own citizens were murdered by American intellgence agents, rush to "coordinate" bombing runs with that same government or worry about the construction costs of a pipeline?

[Edited out].

As discussed on aDeutsceWelle segment this past year, France has lost a lot of its leadership position because Germany has the strongest economy, But the grand-bargain remains.

True. Zionists, Saffron, all manner of millennial-nuts, etc. My note above about the hadith which says the time will come when Arabs will be thought of a murderers.

Ali-F post 156: Above update.

Edited by hasanhh

http://news.yahoo.com/belgian-jihadi-idd-mastermind-paris-attacks-114507010.html

BRUSSELS (AP) — Once a happy-go-lucky student at one of Brussels' most prestigious high schools, Saint-Pierre d'Uccle, Abdelhamid Abaaoud morphed into Belgium's most notorious jihadi, a zealot so devoted to the cause of holy war that he recruited his 13-year-old brother to join him in Syria.

The child of Moroccan immigrants who grew up in the Belgian capital's scruffy and multiethnic Molenbeek-Saint-Jean neighborhood, the fugitive in his late 20s was identified by French authorities on Monday as the presumed mastermind of the attacks last Friday in Paris that killed 129 people and injured hundreds.

What you will say for an army which attack other nations in the name of Foriegn Policy ? Are they not killing others ? What is there religion ?

First you have to learn the actual meaning of Crime and Terror. Without any real proof America enter Iraq attacked them destroy whole nation in the name of Bio-Weapon, made a lot of Orphan and Widows. In your dictionary that is not Terrorism but in Human dictionary it is Terrorism.

And majority religion in American army are either Christians or Athiest.

If American itch stop itching everyone, Muslims are enough to handle there internal matter. But bcoz continue interference from west, Muslim nations are not able to implement there own Policies. Do you ever study Islamic Revolution core principle which Iran is implementing ? Islam itself is having all rules but bcoz it is not as per American policy they don't want it to be implemented. And that is the reason All the various sects are not able to condemn, and whoever are condemning your Media is not reporting. And your eyes are only watching that news which your media want to show.

Wash your brain with actual knowledge then your can get rid from Brain Wash.

Edited by alirex

The United States along with her NATO ally such as Turkey (who has literally a criminal mafia family running the country), their allies in the gulf and middle east such as Saudi Arabia, Israel, the Bahraini government,etc funded and armed various groups(ISIS,FSA) in the middle east in order to increase instability in the region and to topple Bashar 

The blood of thousands of Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis,Yemenis, all in the name to protect the terrorist state of Israel and to weaken Russia and Iran. Now that their own fire burnt them they want to play the blame game, they will most likely use this event as a justification to increase military operations in Syria in order to topple Bashar.

Edited by Abu-Jafar Herz

The United States along with her NATO ally such as Turkey (who has literally a criminal mafia family running the country), their allies in the gulf and middle east such as Saudi Arabia, Israel, the Bahraini government,etc funded and armed various groups(ISIS,FSA) in the middle east in order to increase instability in the region and to topple Bashar

The blood of thousands of Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis,Yemenis, all in the name to protect the terrorist state of Israel and to weaken Russia and Iran. Now that their own fire burnt them they want to play the blame game, they will most likely use this event as a justification to increase military operations in Syria in order to topple Bashar.

I pray that does not happen. I personally love Bashar Assad, forgive me.

Another, who detonated his explosive vest outside the Stade de France stadium, was carrying a Syrian passport in the name of Ahmad Almohammad, aged 25, from Idlib. His fingerprints matched those of someone who transited the Greek island of Leros in October, prosecutors said, claiming asylum in Serbia four days later. Read full here

Looks like they have now got a good reason to blame the refugees.

But I wonder what Almohammad was thinking, carrying his Syrian passport like that around the stadium on a mission from which he knew he'd not return alive.