Ethics

Muharram 2015 Hassanain Rajabali Lectures

Rate this topic

My prayers have been answered. Finally the lectures were posted on youtube, and believe me it is not a disappointment. What profound lecturers they are! I highly recommend watching them. At very least just watch the first lecture posted, I believe it is very beneficial. Before someone asks me to give a summary of each lecture, I will be happy to give a snippet, nothing more nothing less ^_^ I want you to watch the lecture for yourself and find out. (If I do not have a summary it is because I am still watching it or have not gotten to it)

(wasalam)

1. Balance of Life & Soul - Br. Hassanain Rajabali

-Lecture revolves around purpose of life, trials, certainty pertaining to religion, todays problems of the world: social (vulnerabilities), political, and economic

2. Balance of Life & Soul - Br. Hassanain Rajabali

3. Balance of Life & Soul - Br. Hassanain Rajabali

Edited by Ethics

Thanks bro, will definitely view these links.

Will you be adding the remainder 7 nights with Br. Rajabali too? I was unable to find them on youtube so hope you can link us up

Importance of Religion - Hassanain Rajabali - Nov 14, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmVAnBs9Zkw

This was a nice lecture. I was kind of losing faith in salat because there are people who always pray on time and they really push others to pray on time, yet they are so immodest.

I didn't say anything controversial so hopefully I will get nice replies or no reply :).

any luck with the remainder of Br. Hasanain Rajabali's lectures for Muharram 2015?

Unfortunately no .. :( inshAllah maybe if we are patient we will see them or even new ones to come!