In the Name of God بسم الله

What I Learned From :sami

Rate this topic

peace seeker II

• Advanced Member

I thank Sami for leaving ShiaChat. His posts were getting boring because the conclusion was always 'some high level multi level conspiracy'. He also liked attention too much which I think is unhealthy. Conversations should be about real things which are close. To your heart, ordinary stuff. The format of question should promote discussion which are believable. Anyway, good luck Sami. Hope you succeed in everything you do.

• Advanced Member

I thank Sami for leaving ShiaChat. His posts were getting boring because the conclusion was always 'some high level multi level conspiracy'. He also liked attention too much which I think is unhealthy. Conversations should be about real things which are close. To your heart, ordinary stuff. The format of question should promote discussion which are believable. Anyway, good luck Sami. Hope you succeed in everything you do.

Much the same here - I don't get why every other thing gets labeled a conspiracy :/

• Veteran Member

I was looking forward to conversing with him, but due to my busy schedule, I could merely go through his threads.

His free-your-mind attitude was one of the best that i have seen. 

I have agreed/had the same line of thinking with a number of his hypothesis. Especially about not being a slave of the elites, trying to break away from the system and creating our own, to present an alternative to the like-minded.

Did he state that we need to create our own banks? Because that is what I have been telling some of my relatives and acquaintances since quite sometime.

Some people were rude to him. I am sure that they have apologised, maybe not all.

I wish he will come back. and that he will not be thrown out again. We need radical ideas.

If someone has to disagree, they can do so politely and in a constructive manner and not write third-person-pronoun based offhand comments on his own (sami's) threads.

• Forum Administrators

I wish ... that he will not be thrown out again.

:Sami II was not banned. He asked to be unregistered. Some members want to take a break from the website, they ask to be unregistered, and later on they ask to return. :Sami II has friends, such as the OP, who can get in touch with an Admin if :Sami II wants to return.

• Veteran Member
On 11/11/2015 at 1:27 AM, hameedeh said:

:Sami II was not banned. He asked to be unregistered. Some members want to take a break from the website, they ask to be unregistered, and later on they ask to return. :Sami II has friends, such as the OP, who can get in touch with an Admin if :Sami II wants to return.

Salam,

I know that he was not banned. When I said 'thrown out', I meant thrown out because of the rudeness of some.

No complaints. 

• 5 months later...

I have read some of his posts , seems like the majority of information he got was from the arrivals documentary and other conspiracy theories he probably watched a lot of david icke videos as well , he comes across as some one very passionate for the reappearance of imam Mahdi (ajf) , but then again talk is cheap and the majority of us talk and talk and talk some more , nevertheless he was entertaining I will agree with that much , hope he is doing well may Allah swt bless him

• 3 years later...
  • Forum Administrators
5 hours ago, BlueInk said:

Where can I find more information on this user? I’d like to read more of his comments. 

Click the following link. It's the search result when you google: birth certificate fiat currency site:shiachat

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=birth+certificate+fiat+currency+site:shiachat.com&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Edited by Haji 2003

• 2 months later...