Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If Christians And Salafis Went To War...

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

we will just sit back and enjoy.

This is outrageous! The Imams have never asked us to be neutral and always against the oppressor. Whether they're Shi'a or not is irrelevant.

In the time of Imam Ali, someone attacked a village in his territory which comprised mainly of Christians and there were reports that pregnant women had miscarriages due to the extreme fear they had. He immediately went to the pulpit and gave a sermon that would make people cry. He didn't sit back and laugh!

Let alone innocent Christians and Wahabis, Imam Sajjad even gave food to one of the people involved in the murder of Imam Hussain. This man launched the rock which finally threw the Imam off the horse and, after he had given the food to the man, the man, himself, out of shame asked the Imam if he had perhaps not recognised him. The Imam cried and said how could I forget the man who threw my father off his horse. But, he gave him the food anyway. He didn't sit back and enjoy!

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra

• Veteran Member

see the original post, and then read my comment.

Dont assume things. Did he said anything about who is right or wrong? who is oppressor and oppressed? if this is happening in islamic govt? who attacked first? reason of attack? 

everything has its context. so just take a chill pill.

• Advanced Member

I think perhaps the OP was thinking which group the Shia feel closer to spiritually? Or perhaps which group they hate the most? There's not enough info in the original question to get into the" whys" of the war and " oppression" issues. Of course, in any real scenario, that would be taken into consideration.

• Advanced Member

@OP, at the moment shias and salafis are being helped by christians from eastern and western christians goverments, by mutual understanding by all of them !

But unfortunately bogus "crusaders" propoganda goes on by both sides, like good politicians.

Being helped or being divided?

It's anyway impossible to unite with those who believe in genocide (Zionists) and relicide (Takfiri).

BUT ..

Who would ever think that the offspring of the Khawarij (Ibadi muslims from Oman) would become allies of a Shia Nation (IRI)?

There's always hope and in the end it's not even about Shia and no matter who. I just hope everybody can get along. 

Edited by Iskandarovich

• Advanced Member

Dear brothers and sisters - I'm sure our Imam has been so proud of all of you who have said that they will side with the oppressed no matter their religion. This is True Islam. This is true faith of the Prophet and his Ahlulbayt. JazakAllah Kahir.

I want to emphasize here that this is precisely the reason that our Shia Ulema either from Najaf or Qom stress so much on the financial, moral, and material help to the oppressed Palestinians even though majority of the Palestinians are Salafis and some even are Nasibis who hate the Shia of Prophet Muhammad and also overtly dislike or attempt to diminish the status of Prophet's Ahlulbayt.

It is the direct order of the Prophet and Imam Ali that it is Wajib on their Shia to always side with the oppressed no matter the religion, the environment, or the circumstances.

A couple of recent examples when Shia stood for the right message of Islam and supported non-Muslims against the Dhalim (oppressing) Sunnis:

1. Armenian Christians when they were massacred by Ottoman Sunnis.

2. Indian Hindus when they were oppressed and mass slaughtered by Nasibi Sunni kings and sultans of India.

3. Chinese atheists and Buddhists when they became the victim of Sunni terrorism en masse and their women and children were blown into pieces.

4. Pakistan where poor Hindus and Christians are forcefully converted, their daughters abducted, and their places of worship are burnt by Sunnis.    

Edited by Irfani313

[being helped or being divided? {Ofcourse its their old policy, but How many cares this fact !!}]

It's anyway impossible to unite with those who believe in genocide (Zionists) and relicide (Takfiri).

{[it is also a old policy of "IRI" propoganda of palestine, and in the similar way "KSA" propogates. If they would have not done so, jews and muslims would have been praying in Aqsa & temple mount peacefully, like they used do before, if situation would have not been maked critical by them]}

BUT ..

Who would ever think that the offspring of the Khawarij (Ibadi muslims from Oman) would become allies of a Shia Nation (IRI)?

There's always hope and in the end it's not even about Shia and no matter who. I just hope everybody can get along.

InshaAllah, Allahu Aalam !

Edited by Reader.

• Advanced Member

{[it is also a old policy of "IRI" propoganda of palestine, and in the similar way "KSA" propogates. If they would have not done so, jews and muslims would have been praying in Aqsa & temple mount peacefully, like they used do before, if situation would have not been maked critical by them]}

First of all, I do not believe KSA supports Palestine, at least not in the right way. I believe they use the Palestinians for their own benefit contrary to the IRI that is dealing with the consequenses of supporting Palestine for decades now. 

Second of all, the root of all these problems is Zionism. Not support of the Palestinian cause. That's turning things the other way around.

• Advanced Member

Hello Christian Lady,

I think as Shias we are required to stand up against the oppressor and befriend the oppressed. Names and titles (Christian, Jew, Salafi) do not matter. In the mentioned scenario, we would be befriending the oppressed and standing up agains the oppressor.

Salman

• Veteran Member

Would Shia Muslims side with Christians or Salafis?

Salam/Shalom/Peace ChristianVisitor,

Christians should not be fighting with Salafis or Shias or Sunnis. Jesus Christ commanded his followers to love neighbors as oneself (Matthew 22:35-40; Luke 10:25-37) and love enemies (Matthew 5:43-48; Luke 6:27-37).

Many of the worst tragedies in human history occur when Christians disobey Jesus Christ's commands to love neighbors and love enemies. :( While Christians can try to justify wars in a political sense, we should ask ourselves,

Did Jesus Christ lead his people the Jews into war against the Romans who were oppressing Israel and who later destroyed Israel? Nope.

Did Jesus Christ teach his apostles to fight those Romans? Nope.

Did Jesus Christ say that fighting is what we are to do as Christians? Nope.

Oftentimes, being a Christian runs contrary to political views. While sadly most Christian Americans think it's fine to go over and kill people in other countries, that's not what Jesus Christ told his followers to do. He told his followers to go make disciples of all nations, not kill people in other nations!!!

Peace and God bless you

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Sol 7 said:

Lol. Wahhabis are never innocents. Ever.

If your whole creed centers around hatred for others and soulless puritanism, You are Khabith. 

Innocent Wahhabi is like saying "Innocent Nazis"

Soulless Puritanism. LOL, that's awesome. I know many "Christians" who also practice this kind of "soulless puritanism" - we call them hypocrites.