Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ruq

Cia, Khomeini, & Secrets Of The Islamic Revolution

Rate this topic

I am sorry if this hurts anyone's feelings, please do not go on if you're weak of heart or at your own risk! 

This is very much possible considering Khomeni is not even Persian. He is british-indian. His father was British and mother was an Indian Kashmiri. 

By now we should be aware how the Global Elites work, they create a situation i.e thesis (in this scenario the uprise against shah) to bring into effect their desired plan i.e antithesis (appointing khomeini incharge) to execute what the masses wouldnt otherwise let them do i.e synthesis (control on iran's oil and grow opium there). 

See how the Syrians now can't stop chanting Bashar al assad is a dictator, EVERY POLITICAL LEADER IN THE WORLD IS A DICTATOT NO MATTER HE WAS ELECTED DEMOCRATICALLY OR OTHERWISE.  Shah was a nationalist and wouldn't follow instructions from WEST on oil related issues. Also Sha wouldn't allow British to grow and then export opium from Iran. 

Imam  Musa Sadr who was lebanese Shia Ayatullah was widely respected among Shias in the world and he never accepted Khomeini as Ayatollah and in 1979 Imam Musa Sadr was magically gone, disappeared, body not found. Khomeini was given the title of ayatullah to save execution. 

Khomeini's father (william richard williamson aka Haji)  had worked at British petroleum as a political officer in Iran so Khomeini has a family hsitory of being in the business. 

Complete Rubbish

Imam Musa Sadr(ra) disappeared in Libya in August of 1978. Who controlled Libya in 1978, Ghadafi, the US backed puppet until a few years ago when he stopped cooperating and was killed and his government toppled. 

The Islamic Revolution didn't happen until February of 1979. So how could Imam Musa Sadr(ra) not support a revolution that happened after he already been 'disappeared'  meaning assassinated.  

Imam Khomeni's father was Seyed Mustafa Hindi, an Iranian Alim from a long line of Iranian Alims. 

His father died a few months after his birth. 

http://www.biography.com/people/ayatollah-ruhollah-khomeini-13680544#synopsis

Please check your facts before you start posting garbage, or as an alternate, you can post it on Salfist websites, sites that don't check their facts and will eat up anything anti Iranian. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

I am sorry if this hurts anyone's feelings, please do not go on if you're weak of heart or at your own risk! 

This is very much possible considering Khomeni is not even Persian. He is british-indian. His father was British and mother was an Indian Kashmiri. 

By now we should be aware how the Global Elites work, they create a situation i.e thesis (in this scenario the uprise against shah) to bring into effect their desired plan i.e antithesis (appointing khomeini incharge) to execute what the masses wouldnt otherwise let them do i.e synthesis (control on iran's oil and grow opium there). 

See how the Syrians now can't stop chanting Bashar al assad is a dictator, EVERY POLITICAL LEADER IN THE WORLD IS A DICTATOT NO MATTER HE WAS ELECTED DEMOCRATICALLY OR OTHERWISE.  Shah was a nationalist and wouldn't follow instructions from WEST on oil related issues. Also Sha wouldn't allow British to grow and then export opium from Iran. 

Imam  Musa Sadr who was lebanese Shia Ayatullah was widely respected among Shias in the world and he never accepted Khomeini as Ayatollah and in 1979 Imam Musa Sadr was magically gone, disappeared, body not found. Khomeini was given the title of ayatullah to save execution. 

Khomeini's father (william richard williamson aka Haji)  had worked at British petroleum as a political officer in Iran so Khomeini has a family hsitory of being in the business.

Is this satire?

The Zionists control the Western Media. 

If they don't like someone, i.e. Imam Khomeni, they will accuse them of everything under the sun, and then try to twist facts, fabricate facts, and take things out of context and use their bully pulpit (i.e. the media) to continue to broadcast this until the person is the devil himself in the eyes of most Westerners, who don't realize they are being brainwashed. 

Because most Westerners have no access to any facts to the contrary, i.e. the only news and information outlets they listen to are controlled by the same handful of individuals (Rubert Murdoch, Ted Turner, Bob Iger, etc), they believe that these twisted and fabricated stories are agreed upon by a wide consensus of organizations and individuals and basically a world wide opinion (since they don't speak farsi or arabic and thus don't have access to those sources which are much more varied and detailed regarding these stories)

When in fact, these are only stories made up by a few people, very powerful people and spread by their agents, some paid and some just completely brainwashed. 

Edited by Abu Hadi

This is not anti Iranian. It's anti USA to be accurate. 

I have read these things somewhere, which you might call a salafi website but this woman here is not a salafi , i do not see/understand her interest in writing this book. Facts become relative when it's two/three sets of them out there. You can relax since i am not the one who came up with the conspiracy it's already out there.

I have read these things somewhere, which you might call a salafi website but this woman here is not a salafi , i do not see/understand her interest in writing this book. Facts become relative when it's two/three sets of them out there. You can relax since i am not the one who came up with the conspiracy it's already out there.

What is the difference (in terms of causing damage) between coming up with this theory or spreading it?

His father was British 

Imam Khomeni's father was not BRITISH. That is a clear fact. If you are not willing to admit you made a mistake in this and detract this statement, I will regard you as just another troll. There are many here so you should be in good company. 

What is the difference (in terms of causing damage) between coming up with this theory or spreading it?

There is no damage if it's not true. Since truth has a way of finding itself at the top always. I am not spreading it, i read it somewhere i found it relevant, i shared it. 

Imam Khomeni's father was not BRITISH. That is a clear fact. If you are not willing to admit you made a mistake in this and detract this statement, I will regard you as just another troll. There are many here so you should be in good company. 

Is this a threat?? Why, i can not share things i have read without being threatened??

You know how strong the ties of KSA with USA are. You know that the Imperialist powers want to get rid of Assad and that their tools are mainly people who consider themselves Sunni. 

Now, what should one do to distract (Sunni) people from those facts and rumours that suggest the Sunni 'muhajidin' and extremist millitant groups are actually puppets from the West?

Exactly! You accuse your enemies of that you are to be blamed yourself of. 

The Shah had friendly relations with the Imperalists powers and was one of the first leaders of countries with a muslim majority who recognized Israel. 

When the IRI came into existence the Israeli embassy was closed immediately and a delegation from the PLO was invited so te IRI could handle over the keys to them to open their own Palestinian embassy.

There are so many examples that the IRI is not in favour by Imperialist powers and Israel that indeed this whole theory is more ridiculous than the belief in Santa Claus.

There is no damage if it's not true. Since truth has a way of finding itself at the top always. I am not spreading it, i read it somewhere i found it relevant, i shared it. 

Is this a threat?? Why, i can not share things i have read without being threatened??

To say someone is a troll is not a threat. Trolls are those who deliberately spread misinformation even after they know it to be untrue. It is simply a statement regarding their behavior. 

Maybe try dictionary.com 

threat·en
ˈTHretn/
verb

1. state one's intention to take hostile action against someone in retribution for something done or not done.
    "the unions threatened a general strike"
    synonyms: menaceintimidatebrowbeatbullyblackmailterrorize
    make/issue threats to
    "how dare you threaten me?"
    • express one's intention to harm or kill (someone).
      "the men threatened the customers with a handgun"
    • cause (someone or something) to be vulnerable or at risk; endanger.
      "a broken finger threatened his career"
      synonyms: endanger, be a danger to, be a threat to, jeopardizeimperil, put at risk, put in jeopardy
      "these events could threaten the stability of Europe"
Edited by Abu Hadi

Yes truth finds its way but how many ppl get misguided and never find the truth bcoz of such and other propaganda.

U read smthg somewhere,didn't research it and post it here...that's spreading cuz it's a public forum.

Edited by mina313