Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Lots and lots of precipitation this winter. Please. Also, I want my prize rabbits to finally breed. They are rabbits, for petes sake. Great bloodlines ...and they'd rather just have a platonic relationship. Oh, and world peace and a clean planet and an end to global warming and cars that run on sunlight and all that good stuff,too.

...and someday grandchildren. ;-)

Edited by LeftCoastMom

Finish my work and go to Zanzibar xD!

Nah, on a serious level, I really need to put an end to this routine. I do nearly nothing during the entire day but working. I feel really bad for not having enough time to be with my close ones. And actually that's all I want now, to enjoy some time with the marvellous people I love. That's happiness for me.

Heck, I even cried about myself yesterday while in bed xD!

Finish my work and go to Zanzibar xD!

Nah, on a serious level, I really need to put an end to this routine. I do nearly nothing during the entire day but working. I feel really bad for not having enough time to be with my close ones. And actually that's all I want now, to enjoy some time with the marvellous people I love. That's happiness for me.

Heck, I even cried about myself yesterday while in bed xD!

Don't tell me you worked again on the weekend? this sunday was supposed to be yours!!!!

My wish list? Get outta this hell and start enjoying life for a while. oh and tons of quality time with my kids. a steady job and of course - a trip to Zanzibar with Bakir without both of us being schizophrenic and in wheelchairs.

Lol, that's one great wish apo xD!

Yeah, I stayed working this weekend as well. I even had dinner in front of my PC working. And now I'm in SC because im suffering from insomnia xD! I'm going to explode but this project is paid by % and can actually be a good investment. Only a few days more and I will move back to a routine of working 4 days a week xD.

I promised myself not to accept any other work in the meantime, I wouldnt be able to keep it up xD.

Lol, that's one great wish apo xD!

Yeah, I stayed working this weekend as well. I even had dinner in front of my PC working. And now I'm in SC because im suffering from insomnia xD! I'm going to explode but this project is paid by % and can actually be a good investment. Only a few days more and I will move back to a routine of working 4 days a week xD.

I promised myself not to accept any other work in the meantime, I wouldnt be able to keep it up xD.

Just keep telling yourself that it's just another few days - till the 15th, right? you'll pull through, but don't accept more work. bring a bit of a routine to your life so you can get lots of sleep and time with your loved ones in there too :)