Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
syeduddin

Like The Shia International Page

Rate this topic

The Shia International is a global community and relief charity which exists for the betterment of mankind by developing spiritual and vibrant Muslim communities serving humanity. It is working globally to promote the values and practices of the Islamic faith as preached and practiced by the last Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) and his Family for the spiritual and material well being of humanity.

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/Shia-International-UK-438306889688184/ 

Please pass this link onto the next people who are shias.

Edited by syeduddin

For all those who may hit like or dislike on the page of Shia International or others, please make sure that they are not the tool of Taghut in the name of Shia.

A couple of Shia organizations that have sprung up in the USA have been known to have links to the dubious sources. Its hard to prove so I'll refrain from naming those here. But some of their actions such as supporting foreign aggression in Muslim lands, asking for intervention in Muslim lands in the name of Shia persecution precisely from those who finance the persecutors of Shia in those lands etc. are some of the actions of certain SHIA organizations and it is advisable to stay away from these 'holy' arms of Dajjal.

Edited by Irfani313

https://www.facebook.com/Shia-International-UK-438306889688184/?ref=profile

For all those who may hit like or dislike on the page of Shia International or others, please make sure that they are not the tool of Taghut in the name of Shia.

A couple of Shia organizations that have sprung up in the USA have been known to have links to the dubious sources. Its hard to prove so I'll refrain from naming those here. But some of their actions such as supporting foreign aggression in Muslim lands, asking for intervention in Muslim lands in the name of Shia persecution precisely from those who finance the persecutors of Shia in those lands etc. are some of the actions of certain SHIA organizations and it is advisable to stay away from these 'holy' arms of Dajjal.

I completely understand brother, however shia international is no such organization. It's more like an organization which helps shia's in the means of building houses in iraq through donations also schools to educate our youth also we spread the love of Ahlulbayt by doing public events as well.

Dear Bother - one of the signs of a momin are basira aka iinsight.

Anybody can spend a few hundred thousand $$s on an orphanage or a masjid etc., all to gain support from simpletons so as to promote their agendas. Again I won't name names but Shia International started in one of those dubious circumstances so I'll need to literally view thier Accounts to truly trust them. Until then, my click is reserved for organizations only supported by Marjaea'.