Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abraram

Volunteers Required For A Politic-Islamic Blog

Rate this topic

I have clearly determined what I have to start with. I'm clearly aware of the obstacles in the way. Its a plan not to be diminished like other plans. We are dedicated and will start this. Currently, we have some brothers including brother from Yemen and Syria out there who are dedicated to help us out.

I couldn't understand you hasanhh. Well, the list leads up to about 6 people for the project. I'm pretty sure that there are people around here who are more dignified and loyal to serve themselves for this noble cause! Inshallah.

I visited aopnews and afghan-web both looks similar. Well, the material in it is exceptional but it needs a redesign and I mean a more scratch one. Is it yours because the left sidebar contained a link to IRNA.ir.. possibly a shia afghan website.. Oh..

Thank you Ali Sayyed. Thank you brothers and sisters out there. My list now leads to about 8 people who have confirmed me to write on the blog. But 8 is a actually a few number and to make an impact, we have to pour more and more content daily to get an uplift which means the more the people, the more the content, the more the exposure in google.