Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

1. They're fine, they can practice their religion freely, so do build the church.

2. No, I think it's considered illegal to proselytize your religion to muslim folks out there.

1. They're fine, they can practice their religion freely, so do build the church.

2. No, I think it's considered illegal to proselytize your religion to muslim folks out there.

2. Incorrect, the churches have preachers. You just can't preach outside of the church.

2. Incorrect, the churches have preachers. You just can't preach outside of the church.

I think we are in the same page here. What I meant by preachers, are the people who propagated their belief to other non-christians such as in missionary duty.

Hello Murteza,

They are being persecuted if they evangelize (share the Gospel = Good News), which is a fundamental component of obeying Jesus Christ (Matthew 10:18-23; Matthew 24:9-14; Matthew 28:18-20; Luke 21:12-16; John 15:26-27; Acts 1:8). Interestingly, enduring persecution - but not persecuting others- is also a fundamental part of obeying Jesus Christ. Many of the Iranian brothers and sisters in Christ are experiencing what the disciples of Jesus Christ who walked and talked with him did - persecution at the hands of their own people.

Obviously then, they are not free to practice their religion freely.

I am curious. If where you live it were illegal for Muslims to invite people to Islam, would you believe that you could practice your religion freely?

Peace and God bless you

For the ignorant; unlike the Americanized (i.e.the ones blinded and used by the politics of secular-Godless regime of the USA) evangelics,  Iranian Christians are mostly Armenians, Assyrians, etc.

And here's some short documentaries on Armenian Christians in the Islamic Republic of Iran.

More documentaries are available on http://www.presstvdoc.com

Edited by Khudayar

Obviously then, they are not free to practice their religion freely.

I am curious. If where you live it were illegal for Muslims to invite people to Islam, would you believe that you could practice your religion freely?

Peace and God bless you

..................sigh, you seriously need to travel more. 

^ Hello,

I think it is a perfectly valid question.

Instead of dodging the question why not answer it?  You live in a "non-Muslim" country so you are in an excellent position to do so.

All the Best,

David

Edited by David66

Hello Murteza,

They are being persecuted if they evangelize (share the Gospel = Good News), which is a fundamental component of obeying Jesus Christ.

You don't think the Gospel is being preached from the pulpits of Christian Churches in Iran every liturgy? Edited by LeftCoastMom

For the ignorant; unlike the Americanized (i.e.the ones blinded and used by the politics of secular-Godless regime of the USA) evangelics,  Iranian Christians are mostly Armenians, Assyrians, etc.

Such a nice way to begin a post.  From your first sentence we can be assured views expressed will be reasonable and un-biased.   :dry:

^ Hello,

I think it is a perfectly valid question.

Instead of dodging the question why not answer it?  You live in a "non-Muslim" country so you are in an excellent position to do so.

All the Best,

David

No, its not a perfectly valid question when it has been answered before. You not being able to comprehend the answer does not constitute the fact that it hasn't been answered, many times.

And no, i don't live in a non-Muslim country atm, as i've told you before, i move a lot.