Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

I  never knew this. Thank you!

Brother - below is the Sermon. I don't know if anyone has ever introduced themselves in such a manner especially when standing in front of a Caliph as a prisoner. It will give you goose bumps

Sermon of Imam Sajjad (A.S.) in the court of Yazeed and the People of Damascus 

It was said that the fourth Imam got the best opportunity on the day on which the official preacher mounted the pulpit and abused Imam Ali and his children and eloquently praised Mu'awiya' and his descendants, and thereupon the Imam said to Yazid: "Do you permit me also to ascend these pieces of wood and to say a few things which may please Allah and also become the means of the hearers earning spiritual reward".

The people insisted that Yazid should accord the Imam permission, but he declined persistently. At last he (Yazid) said: "These are the people, who were fed on knowledge and wisdom while the others were sucklings and children. If I permit him to speak he will disgrace me in the eyes of the people". Eventually, however, he had to accede to the demand of the people and the fourth Imam mounted the pulpit. He said things which made a serious impact on the minds of the people and they began to cry and lament.

During the course of his address Imam Sajjad specified the place of Ahlul Bayt in the realm of Islam and said: "O people! Allah has given us six things and our superiority to others is based on seven pillars.

To us belong Hamza and Jaffer. To us belong Asadullah-The Lion of Allah-Imam Ali (a.s.).To us belong the leaders of the youth of paradise-Imam Hassan (a.s.) and Imam Hussain (a.s.). 

""Whoever recognizes me knows me, and whoever does not recognize, let me tell him who I am and to what family I belong: I am the son of Mecca and Mina; I am the son of Zamzam and al-Safa; I am the son of the one who carried Zakat in the ends of the mantle; I am the son of the best man who ever put on a loincloth and clothes; I am the son of the best man who ever put on sandals and walked barefooted; I am the son of the best man who ever made tawaf (the procession round the Kaaba) and Sa‘i (ceremony of running seven times between Safa and Marwa); I am the son of the best man who ever offered the hajj and pronounced talbiya (Here I am at your service); I am the son of the one who was transported on the buraq in the air; I am the son of the one who was made to travel from the Sacred Mosque to the Remote Mosque, so glory belongs to Him Who made (His Servant) travel; I am the son of the one who was taken by Gabriel to sidrat al-muntaha ; I am the son of the one who drew near (his Lord) and suspended, so he was the measure of two bows or closer still; I am the son of the one who led the angels of the heavens in prayer; I am the son of the one to whom the Almighty revealed what He revealed; I am the son of Mohammed al-Mustafa ; I am the son of ‘Ali al-Murtada ; I am the son of the one who fought against the creatures till they said: There is no god but Allah. I am the son of the one who struck (the enemies) with two swords before Allah’s Apostle, may Allah bless him and his family, and stabbed (them) with two spears, emigrated twice, pledged allegiance twice (to the Prophet), prayed in the two qiblas, and fought (against the unbelievers) at Badr and Hunayn and never disbelieved in Allah not even as much as the twinkling of an eye. I am the son of the best of the believers, the heir of the prophets, the destroyer of the unbelievers, the Commander of the Muslims, the light of the mujahidin, the ornament of the worshippers, the crown of the weepers, the most patient of the patient, and the best of the steadfast from among the family of Yasin, and the Messenger of the Lord of the world’s inhabitants. I am the son of the one who was backed by Gabriel, supported by Mikael. I am the son of the one who defended the Muslims, killed the oath breakers of allegiance and the unjust and the renegades, struggled against his tiring enemies, the most excellent one of those who walked (to war) from among Quraysh, the first to respond to Allah from among the believers, the prior to all the previous ones, the breaker of the aggressors, the destroyer of the atheists, an arrow from among the shooting-places of Allah against the hypocrites, the tongue of the wisdom of worshippers, the supporter of the religion of Allah, the protector of the affair of Allah, the garden of the wisdom of Allah, the container of the knowledge of Allah, tolerant, generous, benevolent, pure, Abtahi, satisfied, easily satisfied, intrepid, gallant, patient, fasting, refined, steadfast, courageous, honored, the severer of the backbones, the scatterer of the allies, the calmest of them, the best of them in giving free rein (to his horse), the boldest of them in tongue, the firmest of them in determination, the most powerful of them, a lion, brave, pouring rain, the one who destroyed them at the battles and dispersed them in the wind, the lion of al-Hijaz, the possessor of the miracle, the ram of Iraq, the Imam through the text and worthiness, Makki, Madani, Abtahi, Tuhami, Khay‘ani, ‘Uqbi, Badri, Uhdi, Shajari, Muhajiri, the Lord of the Arabs, the Lion of war, the inheritor of al-Mash‘arayn, the father of the two grandsons (of the Prophet) al-Hasan and al-Husayn, the one who manifested miracles, the one who scattered the phalanxes, the piercing meteor, the following light, the victorious Lion of Allah, the request of every seeker, the victorious over every victorious, such is my grandfather, ‘Ali b. Abi Talib".

"I am the son of Fatima, the best woman of the world."

The effect of the speech was so powerful that everybody in the court began to weep and blame Yazid. Yazid was afraid that the Imam continued his speech, there would be a revolution and revolt. At the same time, Yazid could not stop Imam and get him down from the pulpit.

He, therefore, ordered a caller of prayer to give Azaan, knowing that this would automatically cut the Imam’s speech. When the Muazzin said "Allahu Akbar", the Imam testified Allah’s greatness. When the Muazzin said, "Ash hadu anna Mohammadan Rasoolullah", the Imam stopped the muazzin from going any further. He then turned to Yazid and asked him," Tell me O Yazid, was Mohammad (pbuh) your grandfather or mine? If you say he was your grandfather, it would be an open lie, and if you say he was my grandfather then why have you killed his son and imprisoned his family? Why have you killed my father and brought his family to this city as prisoners"?

Then he tore the collar of his shirt and continued to speak till the people were deeply moved and the gathering dispersed in a state of confusion and disorder. This is when he tells Yazid...
Edited by shiaman14

Dear Brothers and sisters of Ahlu-Sunnah,

I mean no disrespect and am not looking for an argument.

When shia-sunni debates take place, the issue of Black Thursday usually comes up - an incident that is quoted in Sahih Bukhari/Muslim where Caliph Umar called the Prophet delusional. Most sunnis reject this sahih hadith saying that 1) Caliph Umar would never say that and 2) if he did say it, the Muslims would have defended the Prophet.

Here were are 1,400 years later - AlKhidr offends and insults the Prophet and no sunni has stepped up to defend the Prophet. Maybe no sunni has seen this post or read his pamphlet; maybe you are afraid to challenge AlKhidr; maybe you agree with him. And if after 1400 years people are afraid to speak up, can you really blame the early muslims for staying silent?

Regardless of the reason, once again it is the shia who have come to defend the honor and sanctity of the Prophet. 

I apologize if this post offends you. Hopefully your anger is directed towards AlKhidr's insults and not me.

Prophet Adam wife Hawwa was she also dark in complexion? What dose the holy Quran say about this?

Salaam Power

I have addressed your question about Adam's wife Hawaa at this link in my rebuttal to Gaius:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235032954-shia-challenging-questions/?p=2849516

I also want to leave you with this verse which shows a connection with Adam and Hawaa:

Qur'aan 4:1

O people, observe your Lord who created you from one being, and created from it its mate, and through them He spread many men and women.  You shall regard Allah in whose name you appeal to one another and the ties of relationship.  Allah is watching over you.

As Salaamu Alaykum To All:

Below is the Shia and Sunni list of their khalifas and its important to understand and realize that none of them are mentioned in the Qur'aan by name which shows you how irrelevant and insignificant they are in the eyes of Allah:

Khalifa%20list.jpg

Our Creator Allah went out of His way to mention the khalifas that He placed on al ard (the planet earth).  Allah has placed Prophet Adam as a khalifa (2:30) and Prophet David as a khalifa (38:26):

Khalifa%20Adam%20Quraan%202%20verse%2030

Khalifa%20David%20Quraan%2038%20verse%20

Below is the classic verse that these sects in Islaam try to use to claim that it refers to their khalifas:

Quraan%2024%20verse%2055%20succession.jp

The following are the 3 sects that try to claim that this verse refers to their khalifas despite the fact that Allah never mentioned any one of their khalifas in this verse nor throughout the entire Qur'aan:

1.  Shia sect claims that this verse refers to the 12 Imams.

2.  Sunni sect claims that this verse refers to their hadiyth writers whom they like to call Ahl Hadiyth (Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi, Abu Daoud, Ibn Majah, Anas, An Nasa’i, A. Darimi, Al Kulini).

3.  Ahmadiyya sect claims that this verse refers to their khalifa by the name of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad whom they say is the Promised Messiah.

These are the only sects in our Islaamic World that make this claim.  Again, I cannot stress the importance of the MANIFESTED FACT that Allah never mentioned none of these self proclaimed khalifas that these sects fabricated in their school of thought which again proves to the world how irrelevant and insignificant they are in the eyes of Allah.  In this verse (Qur'aan 24:55) Allah did not specify one individual or specify any one group of people as a khalifa, except in verses that I showed you where Allah has made Prophet Adam and Prophet David a khalifa on the planet earth.  Once we remove the indoctrination, brainwashing of these sects we can logically look at this verse in a more of an enlightened perspective without the elements of exalting and worshiping these sects fabricated khalifas.  Now look at this verse (Qur'aan 24:55) here and notice how its talking in a general fashion of those who believe and lead a righteous life and how Allah will grant them succession on the planet earth as He has done before for those in the past:

Allah promises those among you who believe and lead a righteous life that He will surely grant them succession on the planet earth, as He granted succession to those who were before them

This right here is generally speaking and this could refer to any person or a collective group of people who fulfill this criterion.  But the problem is we have sects that want to try to mystify things like say this verse only refers to their khalifas who are infallible or the promised messiah, despite the fact that this is not what this verse is addressing and believe me if Allah wanted to mention your khalifas by name and associated them with this verse, He could have easily have done that but this verse is not talking about your specific khalifas, its talking in a general sense and this cannot be ignored.  Since this verse is talking about in a general sense and not specifically addressing your so-called khalifas that your sect fabricated that means the promise is to all those individuals or collective groups of people that believe in Allah and lead a righteous life who may rise to this position and then Allah says that He will establish for them their religion which is the religion that Allah has chosen which we all know is Al Islaam (Qur'aan 3:19):

and that He will establish for them their religion, the one which He has chosen for them

And Allah continues by saying that He will replace or substitute their fear for security and peace:

and that He will surely replace their state of fear with a state of security and peace

Below is another interesting aspect about this verse which clearly debunks these 3 sects who claims that it refers to their khalifa or khalifas:

They will worship Me alone and they will not associate anything with Me

Allah strongly says that they will worship Him alone and not associate anything with Him, this right here clearly eliminates the following 3 sects (Shia, Sunni, Ahmadiyya) from being associated with this verse because these 3 sects are notorious for exalting, idolizing and creating shirk doctrines, belief systems in their schools of thought.  Since we are talking about the Shia sect in this forum, let me use them as an example: THE SHIA SECT ARE NOTORIOUS FOR TEACHING THAT THE 12 IMAMS ARE INFALLIBLE-SUCH THOUGHT OF THIS IS 100% PURE SHIRK OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE AND I HAVE THOROUGHLY EXPOSED AND REFUTED THIS IN MY BOOK THAT ALL CAN DOWNLOAD: SHIA CHALLENGING QUESTION.  ALL 3 OF THESE SECTS EXALT AND WORSHIP THEIR KHALIFAS SO WE KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THIS VERSE IS NOT REFERRING TO THEM, ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!

12%20imams%201.jpg

Quraan%2039%20verse%203%20in%20part.jpg

Edited by AlKhidr

Allah strongly says that they will worship Him alone and not associate anything with Him, this right here clearly eliminates the following 3 sects (Shia, Sunni, Ahmadiyya) from being associated with this verse because these 3 sects are notorious for exalting, idolizing and creating shirk doctrines, belief systems in their schools of thought.  Since we are talking about the Shia sect in this forum, let me use them as an example: THE SHIA SECT ARE NOTORIOUS FOR TEACHING THAT THE 12 IMAMS ARE INFALLIBLE-SUCH THOUGHT OF THIS IS 100% PURE SHIRK OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE AND I HAVE THOROUGHLY EXPOSED AND REFUTED THIS IN MY BOOK THAT ALL CAN DOWNLOAD: SHIA CHALLENGING QUESTION.  ALL 3 OF THESE SECTS EXALT AND WORSHIP THEIR KHALIFAS SO WE KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THIS VERSE IS NOT REFERRING TO THEM, ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!

You must have missed the post where I exposed you to be a non-believer.

Dont worry about the shias. We will tell Allah on the Day of Judgement that we went overboard in our love of the Prophet and his Holy Progeny.

What will you tell Allah? My bad Allah, I tried to understand the Quran myself but realized Muhammad was a sinner just like me so I chose not to love him nor follow him nor obey him. Can I get a pass?

On a different note, I suppose no Muslim should pray at Masjid-e-Nabawi because the names of the 12 imams are written on its wall. OMG!!! Shirk shirk shirk...

Edited by shiaman14

Salaam Shiaman14

Now let me show you how fake you are and how you continue to talk out of both sides of your mouth.  In your first post dated November 2, 2015, you said that you read my book and you gave me a great compliment about my book:

I have read the document and I think it is GREAT

You see Shiaman14, you said my book or document was GREAT, but after you stepped into the ring and tried to throw some blows that I intellectually countered by refuting your arguments, exposing how you are straight up lieing on the Qur'aan and your hidden agenda to twist and distort the Arabic text of the Qur'aan along with tafsir or commentaries that you use written by others on the Qur'aan to try to support your Shia sect school of thought and so after that you changed your tone about me.  Thus,  you immediately switched up and indicated my book is no longer good because you said that I'm attacking Prophet Muhammad, Ali, 12 Imams, Ahlul Bayt.  Shiaman12 how all of a sudden you say my book was GREAT and then after you stepped into the ring with me now you are trying to assassinate my character with these lies:

"I am all over the place because your intro pages are all over the place. It attacks the ahlul-bayt, the sahaba, the Prophet"

"Perhaps willingly or unwillingly he thinks we will let his insults against the Prophet go by"

"You should NOT have started your pamphlet by insulting the Prophet by saying he sinned"

"Since your first attack was against the Prophet"

"Next time you write a pamphlet, attack Muhammad at the very end and not the beginning"

"AlKhidr offends and insults the Prophet and no sunni has stepped up to defend the Prophet"

In my book that you read and told me it was GREAT, I have never attacked Prophet Muhammad, Ali, 12 Imams, Ahlul Bayt and you  know this and this is why YOU NEVER QUOTED ANYTHING IN MY BOOK TO PROVE YOUR ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT OF ME.  The thousands of people who are viewing this post or debate, I'm sure many of them are already suspicious of you when you make allegations like this and don't back it up.  Every body can see how you failed to quote any thing in my book to prove your allegations of me.  Since you intentionally avoided quoting my book to prove what you are trying to say about me, thus the only thing that you can offer is your so-called: EMOTIONS, ASSUMPTIONS, WISHFUL THINKING, EMPTY STATEMENTS but not Al Haqq.  I have not attacked Prophet Muhammad, Ali, 12 Imams, Ahlul Bayt and I would advice you to read my link in this post to counter your slander against me:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235032954-shia-challenging-questions/?p=2849523

But what I have attacked in my book was how the Shia Ulama distorted true Islaam, the true teachings of Prophet Muhammad, Ali, Ahlul Bayt and created a false sectarian school of thought which is unfounded in Al Qur'aan; you see my indoctrinated friend (Shiaman14), we have to make this analytical distinction, which you failed to do for the obvious reasons.

Qur'aan 4:112

Anyone who earns a fault or a sin and then accuses an innocent person thereof, he indeed shall bear the guilt of slander and a gross offense.

Now there was something that you said Shiaman14 that was very alarming and caught my attention.  Below is a quote from you on November 4, 2015 in an attempt to respond to me:

"We love the message of Allah, but we love his Messenger more."

You have said that you love the Message of Allah but you love His Messenger more.  Shiaman14 where is your taqwa at because what you said is shirk.  How can you say that you love the Messenger more than the Message of Allah!!!!  A Muslim will love His Creator above all creation because there is no equal to Allah (Ikhlaas 1-4).  You are nothing but an idol worshiper and no wonder you did not like it when I advocate:

لا إله إلا الله

You are a reflection of this verse of how those who do not like it when Allah ALONE is mentioned, advocated:

Ch40v12%20size%2030.JPG

Edited by AlKhidr

Salaam Alkhidr,

I'm rather disappointed by you, for not attempting to answering my above question. It has been almost a week when i had initially had asked you this question, is there a problem?

Anyway, i will move on to my next question.

[Pickthal 9:40] If ye help him not, still Allah helped him when those who disbelieve drove him forth, the second of two; when they two were in the cave, when he said unto his comrade: Grieve not. Lo! Allah is with us. Then Allah caused His peace of reassurance to descend upon him and supported him with hosts ye cannot see, and made the word of those who disbelieved the nethermost, while Allah's Word it was that became the uppermost. Allah is Mighty, Wise.

we know that Prophet(Pbuh&hf) was in the cave, but WHO was the other? Once again, i liked to know from the Quran as to who was the other?

Salaam alaikum,

I am also awaiting your response to power's questions, please take your time but don't let us wait in vain. In the mean time, please don't get upset with me but since you said in your "challenging questions" that nikah mutah is haram, how do you understand the meaning of the phrase "Ma malakat aymanukum" in 4:3 and 4:24? If I may clarify, nikah mutah isn't about sex, it can be used for other purposes. Like if you are physically disabled like me, you can do nikah mutah with a non-mahran woman so she becomes mahran and can take care of you and help you for time period agreed by both man and woman.

Lastly, how do you know exactly that the prophets (saw) and the Imams (as) are black and why specifically Nubian? There are many different races in Africa like Ethiopian, ancient Egyptian, Serer and Fula. Besides using 15:26 and 15:28, produce and evince your stronger claims to me so that I may see and understand what you are trying to expose. I already know that we are African in origin and I have no problem with having a black man for an ancestor but Pan-Nubian sentiment is no different than white power or Pan-Arabist sentiment. How can you even accuse me of racism when you claim that the Nubian race is pure? Again, the pictures of the Imams (as) are artistic depictions, the Ulamas have nothing to do with the pictures. The pictures are created by the common layman, do I like the pictures? No, not really, I think we should avoid depictions of the Imams (as), it's not about how they looked or what color their skin was but what they taught that is important. Reading myth number 10 just smacks of Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam. I think the ghost of Wallace Fard Muhammad came over and pat me on shoulder when I was reading what you wrote at the end of page 25 and beginning of page 26. I know this wasn't your intention but you really are going to have explain what you meant by the Nubian race being kept pure. I am not trying to offend you in anyway whatsoever.

But if you can't or won't explain your position in further depth. I understand, it can be hard to keep up with zebras when a lion gives chase.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

Now let me show you how fake you are and how you continue to talk out of both sides of your mouth.  In your first post dated November 2, 2015, you said that you read my book and you gave me a great compliment about my book:

I have read the document and I think it is GREAT

You see Shiaman14, you said my book or document was GREAT, but after you stepped into the ring and tried to throw some blows that I intellectually countered by refuting your arguments, exposing how you are straight up lieing on the Qur'aan and your hidden agenda to twist and distort the Arabic text of the Qur'aan along with tafsir or commentaries that you use written by others on the Qur'aan to try to support your Shia sect school of thought and so after that you changed your tone about me.  Thus,  you immediately switched up and indicated my book is no longer good because you said that I'm attacking Prophet Muhammad, Ali, 12 Imams, Ahlul Bayt.  Shiaman12 how all of a sudden you say my book was GREAT and then after you stepped into the ring with me now you are trying to assassinate my character with these lies:

Really, really - this is the best you can do. You need to try harder.

May be I said it is great because it is so easy for me to refute everything in it.

May be I said it is great because it is its so childish that we are discussing some pictures by an artist as if it makes any difference

May be I said it is great because we are discussing colors

May be I said it is great because when you visit someone who has a new baby and the baby is ugly, you still have to smile and say how cute the baby is. This is your ugly baby.

May be I said i sarcastically because my full quote was, "I have read the document and I think it is great. But then I also think some Hadith books are great so what do I know."

BUT the real reason I said it is great because I was executing a pincer move and it worked brilliantly.

I asked you very politely to set rules and no personal attacks but you said, "You will not allow 1 of anything, you must don't realize who you are talking to.  I do not bow down to no so-called person on the internet.  I will speak my mind as I see fit.  If you enter the atmosphere of debate, it comes with the territory and plus you did not see me sit here and cry/complain about some of your snide remarks." You implied you wanted to hang with the big boys and now you cry/complain about, "YOU NEVER QUOTED ANYTHING IN MY BOOK TO PROVE YOUR ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT OF ME"

I didn't quote anything from you book because I was hoping people actually read it but since you asked:

"Rasuwl Allah who is the Seal Of The Prophets was not infallible and by the Shi'ite sect claiming that their Imams are infallible they have actually exalted and placed them above Prophet Muhammad." - PG 4

"Prophet Muhammad even made some mistakes and below is an example of one of them where he prohibited something that Allah made lawful"
PG 5

"I have proven to you that Prophet Muhammad who received the revelation of the Qur'aan was a human like all of us and that he also made mistake"
PG 5

"Prophet Muhammad's family so he is a member of Ahlul Bayt and the Qur'aan makes it very clear that he was not infallible because he was a human like us (Qur'aan 41:6; 18:110) and made mistakes"
PG 12

Prophet Muhammad made another mistake in Sura 'Abasa verses 1-12 which is Qur'aan 80:1-12 because when the blind man who fears Allah came striving earnestly to Prophet Muhammad, He (Prophet Muhammad) turned away from the blind man but yet Prophet Muhammad gave some other man (his attention) who was arrogant by thinking himself was without need. Prophet Muhammad was too preoccupied with this man and
turned his back on the blind man who fears Allah. These mistakes by Prophet Muhammad proves that the members of Ahlul Bayt are NOT infallible which DESTROYS the Shi'ite shirk interpretation of them claiming that the 12 Imams, Ahlul Bayt are infallible.
PG 13

"I CHALLENGE THE SHI'ITE SECT TO PRODUCE ONE VERSE FROM THE QUR'AAN THAT SAYS PROPHET MUHAMMAD IS THE TEACHER OF THE QUR'AAN"
PG 17

1.  The Sunni and Shia sect both have corrupted the True Kalima, Shahaada, First Pillar of Faith by placing Muhammad's name in the Shahaada and also placing Ali or other Khalifas in the Shahaada.  This right here violates the Qur'aan and Tawhiyd.  The original Shahaada that all the Prophets (including Muhammad), the Angelic Beings, and those who possess knowledge professed, testified to-bears Allah's name alone: LA ILAHA ILLA Allah.  Below is the Shahaada (as revealed by Allah) in the Qur'aan and notice that the very first Arabic word in this verse is Shahida:

Quraan%203%20verse%2018%20Shahaada.jpg

After seeing the Shahaada in the Qur'aan, notice that you do not see "Muhammad Rasuwl Allah" or "Ali and the Khalifas" name mentioned after the Shahaada because what the Sunni and Shia has done in terms of adding bida (man-made innovations) to Islaam they have corrupted the Shahaada by adding Muhammad, Ali, the Khalifas as a result of them exalting, worshiping them along side with Allah.  This was never the True Kalima or Shahaada of Islaam, these fabricated Shahaada among the Sunni & Shia were innovated around 250 years AFTER the death of Prophet Muhammad.  Thus, no one on al ard (the planet earth), assamawaati (the galactic heavens), Aalamin (all the Boundless Universes) in the Spiritual and Physical Realm cannot share the same abode with Allah!!!!

Now there was something that you said Shiaman14 that was very alarming and caught my attention.  Below is a quote from you on November 4, 2015 in an attempt to respond to me:

"We love the message of Allah, but we love his Messenger more."

You have said that you love the Message of Allah but you love His Messenger more.  Shiaman14 where is your taqwa at because what you said is shirk.  How can you say that you love the Messenger more than the Message of Allah!!!!  A Muslim will love His Creator above all creation because there is no equal to Allah (Ikhlaas 1-4).  You are nothing but an idol worshiper and no wonder you did not like it when I advocate:

To my muslim brothers and sisters - I am sure you are aware of the hadith that Allah has created everything for the love of Muhammad.

AlKhidr - A house is on fire with the Prophet and a copy of the Quran in it. You can only save one. Who do you choose? Every Muslim will choose to save Muhammad saw because Allah can always reveal ayats to Muhammad again but without Muhammad, who would receive revelation?

I love the Messenger more because there is no message without him but I don't need to explain that to you. First we will have to get you to recite the correct kalima

THINGS I AM IN AGREEMENT FOR

I do agree with you on some points, like the fact that we have given so much importance to clergy which has no basis in Islam, we do what the maulvi/marja feed us without scrutinizing it, i am sorry to say that's a lot like christanity. Islam is complete in itself . we must always carefully scrutinize whatever  the sheikh/marja tells us But yes the door to knowledge is open and things change with time so those who do not know should ask those who know but NOT FOLLOW THEM BLINDLY.

I also agree with you over the fact that being a follower of Hadith can get very confusing and misleading at times, because we have two opposite sets of Hadiths for most things. For this Prophet Muhammad also suggested a solution which says "accept my hadith only if it is in accordance with the Quran, if it contradicts the Quran reject it"

THINGS I DO NOT AGREE WITH

It's not just Prophet Muhammad but all prophets were rightly guided people from Allah and the Imams (progeny of muhammad) are exalted in ranks than the prophets sent to bani israel.

The verses i posted are from SURAH NAJM. As follows

"Your companion [Muhammad] has not strayed, nor has he erred

Nor does he speak from his own inclination

It is not but a revelation revealed."

The following verses are from Surah Nahl, verse 43, the ahlul zikr are the people of the House.

1.       And We did not send any except men before you whom We inspired, so ask the people who received the Reminder if you do not know.

Ahlul Zikr/Ahlul Bayt are the inheritors of wisdom and ilm from prophet Muhammad, so ask them when you don't know. 

You regard turning away from a blind man and abandoning relations from wife in bed chamber as a sin? PROVE IT FROM QURAN IT IS A SIN.

It doesn't matter if the Prophet and Imams are white or black we love them no different.

Since you seem to be asking for Proof from only the Quran, Mutah is mentioned in the verse 24 of surah 4. Allah has ordained the laws of marriage in that verse as 3

1) Nikkah

2)Mulk al yameen

3) Nikkah mutah (fa mas tamta'tum is the word, i do not know arabic but in the verse the exact word mutah has been used, between famast and tum). We have only proof from haditht that abrogates Mutah in sunni school of thought.

So a quranite should agree for the validity of mutah! 

Edited by FromShiaSunniBrotherhood

Salaam Power

I have addressed your question about Adam's wife Hawaa at this link in my rebuttal to Gaius:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235032954-shia-challenging-questions/?p=2849516

I also want to leave you with this verse which shows a connection with Adam and Hawaa:

Qur'aan 4:1

O people, observe your Lord who created you from one being, and created from it its mate, and through them He spread many men and women.  You shall regard Allah in whose name you appeal to one another and the ties of relationship.  Allah is watching over you.

Salaam Alkhidr

Would you care to address this verse:

(30:22) And of His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth31 and the diversity of your tongues and colours.32 Indeed there are Signs in this for the wise.

At what point did Allah swt gave color coordination to mankind? Again, i would want you to address this point from the Quran?

Furthermore, i would like you to also address as to what  color was Prophet Isa (as) ? bearing in mind his birth was a miracle, and was not created from the same biological process as other humans?

Also i am patiently waiting for  a response from you on outstanding question.

"Allāh has promised those among you who believe, and do righteous good deeds, that He will certainly grant them succession [to authority] in the earth, as He granted it to those before them, and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He is pleased with for them. And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear (provided) they (believers) worship Me and do not associate anything with Me. But whoever disbelieved after this, they are disobedient sinners." [24:55]

​Allah swt has promised there would be successor to authority in his religion of Islam, from the Quran, to whom is this succession will belong to?

[Pickthal 9:40] If ye help him not, still Allah helped him when those who disbelieve drove him forth, the second of two; when they two were in the cave, when he said unto his comrade: Grieve not. Lo! Allah is with us. Then Allah caused His peace of reassurance to descend upon him and supported him with hosts ye cannot see, and made the word of those who disbelieved the nethermost, while Allah's Word it was that became the uppermost. Allah is Mighty, Wise.

we know that Prophet(Pbuh&hf) was in the cave, but WHO  was the other? Once again, i liked to know from the Quran as to who was the other?

w

THINGS I AM IN AGREEMENT FOR

I do agree with you on some points, like the fact that we have given so much importance to clergy which has no basis in Islam, we do what the maulvi/marja feed us without scrutinizing it, i am sorry to say that's a lot like christanity. Islam is complete in itself . we must always carefully scrutinize whatever  the sheikh/marja tells us But yes the door to knowledge is open and things change with time so those who do not know should ask those who know but NOT FOLLOW THEM BLINDLY.

I also agree with you over the fact that being a follower of Hadith can get very confusing and misleading at times, because we have two opposite sets of Hadiths for most things. For this Prophet Muhammad also suggested a solution which says "accept my hadith only if it is in accordance with the Quran, if it contradicts the Quran reject it.

I agree with you about the how to verify Hadith and also not following any scholar or any creed blindly. However at the same time, we should not discount the role of the scholars in Islam. There are has always been a basis of studying den specifically fiqh from people. The Prophet used to send emissaries all across the Muslim lands and further to teach Islam.

Salaam Alkhidr

Would you care to address this verse:

(30:22) And of His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth31 and the diversity of your tongues and colours.32 Indeed there are Signs in this for the wise.

At what point did Allah swt gave color coordination to mankind? Again, i would want you to address this point from the Quran?

Furthermore, i would like you to also address as to what  color was Prophet Isa (as) ? bearing in mind his birth was a miracle, and was not created from the same biological process as other humans?

Also i am patiently waiting for  a response from you on outstanding question.

"Allāh has promised those among you who believe, and do righteous good deeds, that He will certainly grant them succession [to authority] in the earth, as He granted it to those before them, and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He is pleased with for them. And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear (provided) they (believers) worship Me and do not associate anything with Me. But whoever disbelieved after this, they are disobedient sinners." [24:55]

​Allah swt has promised there would be successor to authority in his religion of Islam, from the Quran, to whom is this succession will belong to?

we know that Prophet(Pbuh&hf) was in the cave, but WHO  was the other? Once again, i liked to know from the Quran as to who was the other?

w

My humble opinion is that it is pointless to discuss anything until we can come to an agreement about the Prophet saw. Was he a man just like us who sinned?

AlKhidr - I would like to call a truce and offer my virtual hand of friendship. You have clearly stated your thoughts on the issue of the Prophet saw and you have read ours. By now, you should know the high esteem we hold the Prophet in.

Let's try to see if we can come to an agreement about him or simply agree to disagree.

My only request is that if we can convince you that the Prophet did not make mistakes and did not err that you take out references to him from your pamphlet. With the revised pamphlet, we can begin to tackle each question at a time.

I promise to not make personal attacks as long as none are made to everyone replying to you.

Jazakallah khair, Khair al jaza

"Rasuwl Allah who is the Seal Of The Prophets was not infallible and by the Shi'ite sect claiming that their Imams are infallible they have actually exalted and placed them above Prophet Muhammad." - PG 4

"Prophet Muhammad even made some mistakes and below is an example of one of them where he prohibited something that Allah made lawful"
PG 5

"I have proven to you that Prophet Muhammad who received the revelation of the Qur'aan was a human like all of us and that he also made mistake"
PG 5

"Prophet Muhammad's family so he is a member of Ahlul Bayt and the Qur'aan makes it very clear that he was not infallible because he was a human like us (Qur'aan 41:6; 18:110) and made mistakes"
PG 12

Prophet Muhammad made another mistake in Sura 'Abasa verses 1-12 which is Qur'aan 80:1-12 because when the blind man who fears Allah came striving earnestly to Prophet Muhammad, He (Prophet Muhammad) turned away from the blind man but yet Prophet Muhammad gave some other man (his attention) who was arrogant by thinking himself was without need. Prophet Muhammad was too preoccupied with this man and
turned his back on the blind man who fears Allah. These mistakes by Prophet Muhammad proves that the members of Ahlul Bayt are NOT infallible which DESTROYS the Shi'ite shirk interpretation of them claiming that the 12 Imams, Ahlul Bayt are infallible.
PG 13

this is an outrageous claim that the Holy Prophet would ignore a blindman in favour of those more wealth. I have read 6 translations and tafsirs of the Quaran in order to gain a better understanding.

4 tafsir gave the interpretation as above

1 gave no comment at all.

1 refuted and challenged the tafsir in the other 4.

The last one said that the 'rebuke' was directed at a prominent companion who 'turned away his cloak'  from a blind poor man.

I am inclined to believe the last tafsir 

this is an outrageous claim that the Holy Prophet would ignore a blindman in favour of those more wealth. I have read 6 translations and tafsirs of the Quaran in order to gain a better understanding.

4 tafsir gave the interpretation as above

1 gave no comment at all.

1 refuted and challenged the tafsir in the other 4.

The last one said that the 'rebuke' was directed at a prominent companion who 'turned away his cloak'  from a blind poor man.

I am inclined to believe the last tafsir 

There is an alternative tafsir I always had for some reason that it was a spiritual blind man that Mohammad turned away from and then the questions where rhetorical as would Mohammad ever turn away from a person that comes towards him striving and would he waste his time with someone who doesn't fear and it's not upon him at all to purify himself.

Here is the thread explaining that interpretation: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235028909-suratal-abbasa-was-the-blind-man-physically-blind/

قال هذا صراط علي مستقيم
(الحجر:41

There. The name of the Imam in the Qura'an

ـ(ابن شاذان) في كتابه (مائة منقبة): ((حدّثنا جعفر بن محمّد بن قولويه(رحمه الله), قال: حدّثني علي بن الحسن النحوي، قال: حدّثني أحمد بن محمّد, قال: حدّثني منصور بن أبي العبّاس, قال: حدّثني علي بن أسباط, عن الحكم بن بهلول, قال: حدّثني أبوهما، قال: حدّثني عبد الله بن أُذينة, عن جعفر بن محمّد, عن أبيه, عن علي بن الحسين, عن أبيه، قال: قام عمر بن الخطّاب إلى النبيّ(صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم)، فقال: إنّك لا تزال تقول لعليّ: أنت منّي بمنزلة هارون [من موسى] وقد ذكر [الله] هارون في القرآن ولم يذكر عليّاً(عليه السلام)؟ فقال النبيّ(صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم): (يا غليظ يا أعرابي! أما تسمع قول الله تعالى: (( هَذَا صِرَاطٌ عَلَيَّ مُستَقِيمٌ )) (الحِجر:41) ))

حدثنا حمزة بن محمد بن أحمد بن جعفر بن محمد بن زيد بن على بن الحسين بن علي بن أبي طالب  بقم في رجب سنة تسع وثلثين وثلاثمأة قال حدثني أبي عن ياسر الخادم عن أبي الحسن علي بن موسى الرضا عن أبيه عن آبائه عن الحسين بن علي  قال قال رسول الله " ص " لعلي (يا علي أنت حجة الله , و أنت باب الله , وأنت الطريق إلى الله , وأنت النبأ العظيم ,و أنت الصراط المستقيم , وأنت المثل الأعلى , يا علي أنت إمام المسلمين ,و أمير المؤمنين , وخير الوصيين , وسيد الصديقين, يا علي أنت الفاروق الأعظم , وأنت الصديق الأكبر, يا علي أنت خليفتي على أمتي , وأنت قاضي ديني , وأنت منجز عداتي , يا علي أنت المظلوم بعدي , يا علي أنت المفارق بعدي , يا علي أنت المحجور بعدي . أشهد الله تعالى ومن حضر من أمتي أن حزبك حزبي وحزبي حزب الله وان حزب أعدائك حزب الشيطان .

حدثنا محمد بن القاسم الإستر آبادي المفسر رضي الله عنه قال : حدثنا يوسف بن محمد بن زياد وعلى بن محمد بن سيار عن أبويهما عن الحسن بن على عن أبيه على بن محمد عن أبيه محمد بن على عن أبيه الرضا على بن موسى عن أبيه موسى بن جعفر  قال : قال جعفر بن محمد الصادق  في قول الله عز وجل : ( اهدنا الصراط المستقيم ) قال : يقول : أرشدنا إلى الطريق المستقيم أي أرشدنا للزوم الطريق المؤدى إلى محبتك والمبلغ دينك والمانع من أن نتبع أهوائنا فنعطب أو نأخذ بآرائنا فنهلك .

Edited by Ibn Al-Shahid