Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Infallibility of the Prophet [saw] is not shirk, it is actually at latf (divine grace) which Allah has given the ummah in order to protect it from error.

When we want to marry a good girl, we say we want a girl who is "taahira", it doesn't mean she is "clean from dirt", it means she is pure from the haram actions, bint halal. (A girl who respect herself,a girl who is clean and doesn't sin with men).

If Allah [swt] says that he has purified the ahlul bayt with a double positive {yathhirkum tatheera] it means that Allah[swt] has cleaned them with a purification that is absolute.

In the hadith of kisa Umm Salma [as] tried to enter the cloak with the prophet [saw] but was rejected entrance even though she was a great person, this proves that the wives are not a part of the verse.

Abu-Jafar Herz

I have proven in my document that Prophet Muhammad was not infallible for the simple fact that Allah exposed or revealed in the Qur'aan that he made some mistakes.  The 12 Imams, Ahlul Bayt are not infallible either and no Shia cannot prove this in the Qur'aan.  You have said this:

"If Allah [swt] says that he has purified the ahlul bayt with a double positive {yathhirkum tatheera] it means that Allah[swt] has cleaned them with a purification that is absolute."

In my document I have disproved this false teaching of the Shia sect by showing countless verses where Allah uses the same Arabic words, expression on other people and also verses that refers to us Muslims, believers and none of those verses made us or anybody infallible.  This is another area of the Qur'aan that the Shia distorts.

You said this:

"In the hadith of kisa Umm Salma [as] tried to enter the cloak with the prophet [saw] but was rejected entrance even though she was a great person, this proves that the wives are not a part of the verse."

This proves nothing, where is your evidence at in the Qur'aan to back this up?  Where is your evidence at in the Qur'aan that proves that your Shia set of hadiyth are authentic and not the Sunni set of hadiyth?  Was you born a Shia and is that the reason why you automatically assume and believe that the Shia set of hadiyth are sahih (authentic) because you have no facts or evidence in the Qur'aan to prove this.

This verse below is address Prophet Muhammad's wives:

Qur'aan 33:32-33

32.  O wives of the Prophet, you are not like the other women: if you observe righteousness, then you should not be complaisant while talking (to  the men who are not closely related to you), lest any in whose heart there is a disease might desire you, but rather speak in a well-known acceptable manner.

33.  You shall settle down in your homes, and do not display your finery as women used to do in the days of ignorance.  You shall observe the Salaat, and give the Zakaat, and obey Allah and His Messenger.  Allah only intends to remove the impurity from you, O Ahlul Bayt and to purify you completely.

Edited by AlKhidr

If you actually think we need hadiyth to know how to observe or do Salaat, then which hadiyth are we suppose to use, the Shia or Sunni and where is your evidence at in the Qur'aan to prove which set of hadiyth is sahih (authentic)????

Since you believe we need hadiyth to explain how to observe or do Salaat, well then which hadiyth is the correct set to explain how to do Salaat and again where is your evidence at inside the Qur'aan to prove which set is correct???? Keep this in mind the Sunni and Shia sect do not observe Salaat the same way so again you will have to prove that your Shia set of hadiyth are authentic and not the Sunni set of hadiyth. Insha Allah one day you will wake up and realize that both sects set of hadiyth are nothing but fabrications of man which has nothing to do at all with Al Islaam. I know its very difficult for you because you are under a paradigm that we need hadiyth to explain Islaam, interpret the Qur'aan and this is why I'm CHALLENGING this notion to wake the people up. It is not an accident or coincident by Allah that He never mentioned hadiyth as a source of.

Greetings,

Great question! Hadith literally means news in arabic.

So the best source of news is -in house news-.

Now every one knows Imam Ali was raised by the prophet and was the closest to him and lived with him for years.

So the best source of news about Allah and religion during the time of the Prophet and after death would be Ali. This is common sense.

I abolutely agree Allah did not use the word khalifa as a substitute for the prophet. And why should he.

Now for the word khalifa . khalifa literally means substitute/ replacement.

There is no great honor or status for being a substitute or replacement, unless by piety.

The Quran:

And your Lord said to the angels: "I am placing a ***khalifa***on the earth."

They said:

"Will You place in it ***he who would make corruption ***in it, and spill blood; while we praise by Your glory, and exalt to You?"

Now the word successor / khalifa is used here ,plus the angels being aware that humans have committed blood shed in the past, while they praised Allah's glory.

Hence angels telling Allah , do you want to place a successor again from the humans on earth who create blood shed before means , they have witnessed blood shed from humans before, and talking about past events.

So a khalifa does not necessarily mean Divine authority or leader.

It simply means to replace the former. Now that former can choose to be good or choose to be evil and create Bloodshed.

Now lets look at the Quran aya for Ulel - Amr ( those who are given authority ):

Quran:

O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the day of judgement ( 4:59 )

The obeying Allah comes first, than Allah says obey the prophet , then it says obey those who prophet said to obey.

Hence a divine chain . No human chosen succession. This is a matter of religion of Allah, a path that could lead you to Meraj not to Monaco.

Being khalifa has no value if you are not given authority from Allah.

Other wise you become another person who corrupts and creates blood shed.

Even if we would say Allah , did not mention 12 Imam or any Imam or Ulel amr in the Quran, our duty was to ask the prophet who knows the best way to Allah after you, and follow that.

If the prophet were to go on vacation, and had to leave someone in the call center to answer questions related to Allah , who would you want to answer your question? Abu bakr? Umar? Uthman? Or Ali?

Who can give you first hand /direct /Trust worthy news?

These are common sense questions.

Those who want to experience Meraj they obey Allah, the Prophet , and those GIVEN authority.

Those who want to experience vacation in Monaco, chose human election authority.

And if you reflect abit at the state of current human affairs thru human election authority you will get your answer.

Now , what is the way to Meraj?

The prophets Meraj is the prayer in action , we practise 5 times a day, which was gifted to the prophet.

And what did the prophet experience in the ascension?

The IMPLEMENTATION OF GODS COMMANDS thru out existence as we know, the seven heavens and beyond.

Which leads us to Meraj , not Monaco.

And why is Salat so important , and the proper method that we too could probably experience what the prophet did, if not in body and soul, atleast in spirit and soul?

Quran:

We offered the ***TRUST*** to the heavens, and the earth, and the mountains; but they refused to bear it, and were apprehensive of it; but the human being accepted it. He was unfair and ignorant. (33: 72)

Yes, Salat is the trust that was offered.

That is why it is the first deed Allah looks into , as we are to return the trust.

And who are most Trust worthy?

And those who honor their ***TRUSTS*** and their pledges. (70:32)

And those who ***SAFEGUARD*** their prayers. (70: 34)

So how do you pray? How do you know you are safe guarding the trust?

Could you kindly explain the wisdom behind each act of prayer of your?

The position of your hands and the reason for it, where you place your forehead etc.

Remember it is trust that has to be returned. Hence it has to be intact. Who has kept it intact?

Maybe I may be wrong in my prayer? If I am I will definately correct it as I may loose a chance of experiencing atleast something in my prayer.

This is not a matter to argue who is right or wrong. It is a matter of the possibilty to maybe even one percent experience Meraj like the prophet did in body and soul, or atleast experience witnessing / experiencing/ realizing something of the unseen, and the least to prevent us from indecencies, so we talk and discuss in a proper manner to understand not to simply argue.

Look forward of your explantion and wisdom behind the trust you are to return.

Greetings,

Fair enough lets put hadith aside.

Hamaa is not the color black . Black is aswad. Hamaa is a term used for deepened dark color very close to black/ blackish, when the mud is wet , sticky and starts looking blackish this is called Hamaa.

Edited by tendersoul

Gaius

I thought you said you don't like these debates but I see you are participating which is good.  I noticed that you raised some questions to try to justify the belief and practice of hadiyth in Islaam.  We call this tactic that hadiyth advocates, believers try to use to leave the impression that the Qur'aan lacks details and thus automatically inferring that its a must that we need to use hadiyth.  We call this tactic "The Lack Of Detail Theory".  Gaius raising questions like this does not prove at all that hadiyth is a source of Islaam.  THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN PROVE THAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE IN OR FOLLOW HADIYTH IS BY PROVING THIS IN THE QUR'AAN AND BY YOU RAISING QUESTIONS TO IMPLY THE QUR'AAN LACKS DETAILS WILL NOT DO THE JOB FOR YOU.  YOU CANNOT PROVE YOR PREMISE OR ARGUMENT LIKE THAT.  I cannot believe how Shia and Sunni alike who believes in two separate sets of hadiyths but yet can't even go inside the Qur'aan (that they claim to believe in) to pull one verse where Allah backs the hadiyth or tells us to believe or follow hadiyth.  I'm sorry to say this but you cannot buck dance and shuffle you way out of going inside the Qur'aan to find a verse that proves we are suppose to believe in or follow hadiyth.  As of this point you have not even proven that the Shia set of hadiyth are sahih (authentic) and not the Sunni set of hadiyth?

You have said this:

"1.Without hadith, could you please clarify and explain to me who was Abu Lahab and why he mentioned by Quran in Surah Al-Masad?"

The explicit details about Abu Lahab has nothing to do with following Allah's Deen (Way Of Life) or Al Islaam.  Basically the lesson we can learn from that Sura and others is all what we need to know to practice Islaam; and again this question does not prove that we are suppose to believe in or follow hadiyth, the only way you can prove this is by going INSIDE the Qur'aan and find a verse where Allah tells us to believe in or follow hadiyth or that we will get guidance from hadiyth or that the hadiyth is the sunna of Muhammad.

You said this:

"2.Without hadith, do we know who Muhammad (s.a.w) is, who he is and he did and what he taught."

The problem with you hadiyth worshipers is that you center the Deen (Way Of Life) around Muhammad instead of centering the Deen (Way Of Life) around the worship of Allah ALONE.  The Qur'aan has all the details you need to know and understand various aspects of Muhammad's life but the revelation of the Qur'aan is not centered around Muhammad of Arabia, the revelation of the Qur'aan is centered around the worship of Allah ALONE and gives us a pure prescribed Way Of Life where we can create systems: ECONOMIC, SOCIAL, RELIGIOUS, MATRIMONY AND ON AND ON.  You have to realize this, Prophet Muhammad is physically dead, Allah has sent him into this world to deliver the Qur'aan and he has done his job but the physical Qur'aan itself is here and this is our guide, our imam, our revelation from Allah that we are suppose to follow.  The purpose of the Prophets are to give the revelation from Allah, we do not literally follow no Prophets who are men, we are suppose to literally follow Allah and His revelations or scriptures.  Now if you want to get a history book or do some research outside of the Qur'aan concerning Muhammad's life, that's fine, there is no problems with that.  The only problem is that you hadiyth advocates, believers make a big mistake by mixing the Divine Words of Allah with the words of man and you cannot do this at all and the Qur'aan forbids this because this is how all these sects and their conflicting schools of thought emerged teaching and preaching nothing but bida (man-man innovations) which has nothing to do with Al Islaam.

You said this:

"3.Without hadith, how do you know to pray five times a day?"

If you actually think we need hadiyth to know how to observe or do Salaat, then which hadiyth are we suppose to use, the Shia or Sunni and where is your evidence at in the Qur'aan to prove which set of hadiyth is sahih (authentic)????

Shi’ite accept:

Kafi of Abu Ja'fa Muhammad

Man la Yastuhdirahul Fiqah of Shaikh Ali

Tahdhib of Shaikh abu Jafar Muhammad

Najhu’l Balaghah of Sayyid Radi

Sunni accept:

Muwatta of Malik ibn Ans

Jamu’us Sahih of Bukhari

Sahih of Muslim

Sunan of Abu Daoud Sulaiman

Jami of Tirmidhi

Kitabus Sunan of Muhammad ibn Yazid ibn Majah of Qazwani

Since you believe we need hadiyth to explain how to observe or do Salaat, well then which hadiyth is the correct set to explain how to do Salaat and again where is your evidence at inside the Qur'aan to prove which set is correct????  Keep this in mind the Sunni and Shia sect do not observe Salaat the same way so again you will have to prove that your Shia set of hadiyth are authentic and not the Sunni set of hadiyth.   Insha Allah one day you will wake up and realize that both sects set of hadiyth are nothing but fabrications of man which has nothing to do at all with Al Islaam.  I know its very difficult for you because you are under a paradigm that we need hadiyth to explain Islaam, interpret the Qur'aan and this is why I'm CHALLENGING this notion to wake the people up.  It is not an accident or coincident by Allah that He never mentioned hadiyth as a source of Islaam in the Qur'aan itself.

Power

I have addressed this in my document that you can download on page 18, CHALLENGING QUESTION SHI'ITE MYTH 7.  Allah in the Qur'aan has never said that He will leave a Khalifa after Prophet Muhammad.  This right here is a political issue that insurrected in our Islaamic World after the death of Prophet Muhammad and the sad thing about this division among the Shia and Sunni sect is that it has nothing to do at all with True Islaam.  Allah has not mentioned this in the Qur'aan which shows you how irrelevant this is in terms of following Islaam.  The Shia and Sunni needs to come back to following ONE consistent source: Al Qur'aan.

Salaam alaikun,

I think it is very noble of you to try and wake people to Islam but I think you need to focus on waking people at your forum first. I used to be a Qur'anist like you but the constant bickering about the correct "Qur'an alone" has alienated me and continue to search the truth, which I found in Shia Islam. Secondly, I am rather disappointed by your reply. It seems that you have all but avoided my questions as if you are afraid to answer them, why is that? And on your reply to Abu Jafar Herz, I can clearly tell you are not a farmer, you can in fact, grow things in soil; The key word is fertile, yes you're right that people can't grow anything from infertile soil but you need fertile soil to grow crops. And you know what? The most fertile soil usually has hamaa' salsal or black mud. So the "fairy-tale" you ripped to shreds was in fact confirmed and collaborated by 15:60. Also I see that you use Lane's Lexicon, which is fine, but I would W.M.Thackston's Introduction to Qur'anic and Classical Arabic and maybe Shakir's Concordance of the Qur'an. By the way, I am not trying to deny Al-Haqq but if you ask anybody who studies Arabic seriously or is a native speaker and you ask them what is black in Arabic and they will tell you the same, Aswad is Black in the Arabic language. There is no conspiracy in Islam whatsoever; Here ponder on the words in the Qur'an, "This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion." (5:3) If there was in fact, a conspiracy against dark skin in Islam, it would be a clear violation of the verse quoted above.

Salaam alaikun,

I think it is very noble of you to try and wake people to Islam but I think you need to focus on waking people at your forum first. I used to be a Qur'anist like you but the constant bickering about the correct "Qur'an alone" has alienated me and continue to search the truth, which I found in Shia Islam. Secondly, I am rather disappointed by your reply. It seems that you have all but avoided my questions as if you are afraid to answer them, why is that? And on your reply to Abu Jafar Herz, I can clearly tell you are not a farmer, you can in fact, grow things in soil; The key word is fertile, yes you're right that people can't grow anything from infertile soil but you need fertile soil to grow crops. And you know what? The most fertile soil usually has hamaa' salsal or black mud. So the "fairy-tale" you ripped to shreds was in fact confirmed and collaborated by 15:60. Also I see that you use Lane's Lexicon, which is fine, but I would W.M.Thackston's Introduction to Qur'anic and Classical Arabic and maybe Shakir's Concordance of the Qur'an. By the way, I am not trying to deny Al-Haqq but if you ask anybody who studies Arabic seriously or is a native speaker and you ask them what is black in Arabic and they will tell you the same, Aswad is Black in the Arabic language. There is no conspiracy in Islam whatsoever; Here ponder on the words in the Qur'an, "This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion." (5:3) If there was in fact, a conspiracy against dark skin in Islam, it would be a clear violation of the verse quoted above.

Gaius

I see you responded again but without evidence to prove your Shia hadiyth are sahih (authentic).  If the Shia Ulama cannot accomplish this, I know you can't.

After reading what you said below, I can tell you are another one in here who rejects that your origin is the Black man and Woman:

"but if you ask anybody who studies Arabic seriously or is a native speaker and you ask them what is black in Arabic and they will tell you the same, Aswad is Black in the Arabic language"

First of all the Arabic language along with many other languages has more than one word that means Black.  Are you a racist, and if you are not a racist then  why are you here promoting a blatant lie and trying to create the deception that Aswad is the only word in Arabic that means Black????   You must think the viewers in here are stupid to actually believe that the rich and majestic language of Arabic only has one word that exist which means Black and no other words.   Second point, being a native speaker of Arabic means nothing at all, its actually the Arabic countries who have distorted the True teachings of Islaam.  We are not talking about some dialect of Arabic such as: Morocco, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Tunisia, just to name a few Arabic speaking countries.  We are talking about Classical Arabic of the Qur'aan and any body who possess just an elementary knowledge of Classical Arabic knows that Hamaa means Black in the Qur'aan.  Racism dies hard, its sad to see so-called Muslims who will actually reject this part of the Qur'aan:

Quraan%2015%20verse%2028%20hamaa.jpg

There are many people who has accurately translated Hamaa in this verse to mean Black Mud or Clay because that is exactly what it means, its only racism that cause one to reject Al Haqq in the Qur'aan:

Qur’aan 15:28

And (recall the time) when your Lord said to the angels, ‘I am, indeed going to create a human being from dry ringing clay (formed) from black mud, moulded into shape.

Translated by Amatul Rahman Omar & Abdul Mannan Omar

And when your Lord said to the angels: Surely I am going to create a mortal of the essence of black mud fashioned in shape.

Translated by M.H. Shakir

And when thy Lord said to the angels: I am going to create a mortal of sounding clay, of black mud fashioned into shape.

Translated by Maulana Muhammad Ali

Remember when your Rabb said to the angels: “I am about to create a man from sounding clay, black mud moulded into shape;

Translated by Muhammad Farooq-i-Azam Malik

And remember when thy Lord said to the angels, “I am about to create man of dry ringing clay, of black mud wrought into shape

Translated by Malik Ghulam Farid

And (remember) when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am creating a mortal out of potter's clay of black mud altered,

Translated by Marmaduke Pickthall

And remember when thy Lord said to the angels, I am about to create man of dry wringing clay, of black mud wrought into shape:

Translated by Sher Ali

Now Gaius tell me what do you think about these pictures created by the Shia Ulama which is nothing but a hoax because Ali, the 12 Imams were not White/European as depicted in these pictures below.  Do you accept this White/European image of them as Al Haqq???????:

12%20imams%201.jpg

12%20imams%202.jpg

Gaius, I would advice you to download my document and read Challenging Question SHI'ITE MYTH 10 on page 22 where I exposed this racism in the Shia sect.

Now back to your hadiyth, the burden of proof is on you my Shia friend because it is your sect that claims their hadiyth is the sunna of Muhammad so I'm calling this sect to task by asking them to just show ONE verse in the Qur'aan where Allah uses the word "hadiyth" to prove any one of the following which is something you can't do:

(1) We are suppose to believe in hadiyth or

(2) We are suppose to follow hadiyth or

(3) We will get guidance from hadiyth or

(4) Hadiyth was revealed or sent down (nazzala) to   Muhammad or

(5) Hadiyth is the sunna of Muhammad

????????????????????????????

Greetings,

Great question! Hadith literally means news in arabic.

So the best source of news is -in house news-.

Now every one knows Imam Ali was raised by the prophet and was the closest to him and lived with him for years.

So the best source of news about Allah and religion during the time of the Prophet and after death would be Ali. This is common sense.

I abolutely agree Allah did not use the word khalifa as a substitute for the prophet. And why should he.

Now for the word khalifa . khalifa literally means substitute/ replacement.

There is no great honor or status for being a substitute or replacement, unless by piety.

The Quran:

And your Lord said to the angels: "I am placing a ***khalifa***on the earth."

They said:

"Will You place in it ***he who would make corruption ***in it, and spill blood; while we praise by Your glory, and exalt to You?"

Now the word successor / khalifa is used here ,plus the angels being aware that humans have committed blood shed in the past, while they praised Allah's glory.

Hence angels telling Allah , do you want to place a successor again from the humans on earth who create blood shed before means , they have witnessed blood shed from humans before, and talking about past events.

So a khalifa does not necessarily mean Divine authority or leader.

It simply means to replace the former. Now that former can choose to be good or choose to be evil and create Bloodshed.

Now lets look at the Quran aya for Ulel - Amr ( those who are given authority ):

Quran:

O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger, and those charged with authority among you. If ye differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allah and His Messenger, if ye do believe in Allah and the day of judgement ( 4:59 )

The obeying Allah comes first, than Allah says obey the prophet , then it says obey those who prophet said to obey.

Hence a divine chain . No human chosen succession. This is a matter of religion of Allah, a path that could lead you to Meraj not to Monaco.

Being khalifa has no value if you are not given authority from Allah.

Other wise you become another person who corrupts and creates blood shed.

Even if we would say Allah , did not mention 12 Imam or any Imam or Ulel amr in the Quran, our duty was to ask the prophet who knows the best way to Allah after you, and follow that.

If the prophet were to go on vacation, and had to leave someone in the call center to answer questions related to Allah , who would you want to answer your question? Abu bakr? Umar? Uthman? Or Ali?

Who can give you first hand /direct /Trust worthy news?

These are common sense questions.

Those who want to experience Meraj they obey Allah, the Prophet , and those GIVEN authority.

Those who want to experience vacation in Monaco, chose human election authority.

And if you reflect abit at the state of current human affairs thru human election authority you will get your answer.

Now , what is the way to Meraj?

The prophets Meraj is the prayer in action , we practise 5 times a day, which was gifted to the prophet.

And what did the prophet experience in the ascension?

The IMPLEMENTATION OF GODS COMMANDS thru out existence as we know, the seven heavens and beyond.

Which leads us to Meraj , not Monaco.

And why is Salat so important , and the proper method that we too could probably experience what the prophet did, if not in body and soul, atleast in spirit and soul?

Quran:

We offered the ***TRUST*** to the heavens, and the earth, and the mountains; but they refused to bear it, and were apprehensive of it; but the human being accepted it. He was unfair and ignorant. (33: 72)

Yes, Salat is the trust that was offered.

That is why it is the first deed Allah looks into , as we are to return the trust.

And who are most Trust worthy?

And those who honor their ***TRUSTS*** and their pledges. (70:32)

And those who ***SAFEGUARD*** their prayers. (70: 34)

So how do you pray? How do you know you are safe guarding the trust?

Could you kindly explain the wisdom behind each act of prayer of your?

The position of your hands and the reason for it, where you place your forehead etc.

Remember it is trust that has to be returned. Hence it has to be intact. Who has kept it intact?

Maybe I may be wrong in my prayer? If I am I will definately correct it as I may loose a chance of experiencing atleast something in my prayer.

This is not a matter to argue who is right or wrong. It is a matter of the possibilty to maybe even one percent experience Meraj like the prophet did in body and soul, or atleast experience witnessing / experiencing/ realizing something of the unseen, and the least to prevent us from indecencies, so we talk and discuss in a proper manner to understand not to simply argue.

Look forward of your explantion and wisdom behind the trust you are to return.

Greetings,

Fair enough lets put hadith aside.

Hamaa is not the color black . Black is aswad. Hamaa is a term used for deepened dark color very close to black/ blackish, when the mud is wet , sticky and starts looking blackish this is called Hamaa.

Tendersoul

You need to read my response to Gaius about Hamaa which clearly means Black, Very Dark Black, and there is a science behind this related to genetics.  The original man on this planet had to have been Black, Very Dark Black to genetically produce the other shades of color or genetics that we see on the planet today.  You and Gaius need to remove your racism and accept Allah's signs in the Qur'aan and quite trying to distort basic, elementary Arabic all because you deep down inside cannot accept the African man and woman as your fathers who brought you into existence.  What do you think about those White/European images the Shia Ulama created about Ali, the 12 Imams?  Do you believe this is the correct image of them?

You said this:

"Great question!  Hadith literally means news in Arabic.  So the Best source of news is-in house news"

I have to correct you on this one.  The best source of news is not "in house news" as you have stated because you want to infer that the "in house news" is Ahlul Bayt.  Allah has never said in the Qur'aan that Ahlul Bayt received hadiyth books which are the sunna of Muhammad, these are the things this Shia sect is making up.  This is the problem with sects, you guys make things  up and disregard the fact of proving anything in the Qur'aan.  The best news is not "in house news", the best news is the Qur'aan and only the Qur'aan.  Read the verse below and you will see Allah says that the Qur'aan is the best hadiyth:

Ch39v23.JPG

And Allah says in the next verse that the Qur'aan is not a fabricated hadiyth (unlike the Shia & Sunni hadiyth):

Ch12v111%20(smaller%20size).JPG

So Tendersoul as we can see with evidence from Allah, it is the Qur'aan that is the best news, best narration, best revelation,  best scripture, best hadiyth and not the "in house news" as you have stated so after establishing this fact, you next statement below is false and holds no weight of truth in Al Qur'aan:

"So the best source of news about Allah and religion during the time of the Prophet and after death would be Ali. This is common sense."

You should download my document and read Challenging Question SHI'ITE MYTH 2, on page 14 where I exposed this.  Here are some fact you have to consider, in the Qur'aan:

1.  Allah has never mentioned the 12 imams by name and that is because when it comes to Islaam they are irrelevant and insignificant:

1.  Ali

2.  Hasan

3.  Husayn

4.  Dhainu'l Abidin

5.  Muhammad Al Baqir

6.  Jafar As Sadiq

7.  Musa Al Kazim

8.  Ali Ar Riza

9.  Muhammad At Taqi

10. Ali An Naqi

11. Hasan Al Askari

12. Muhammad B. Askari

2.  Allah has never said Ahlul Bayt received hadiyth books which is the sunna of Rasuwl Allah

3.  Allah never instructed Prophet Muhammad to follow no Deen (Way Of Life), Milla (Religion), Sunna (Way, Example, System) from Ahlul Bayt in the Qur'aan.  Your Shia sectarian school of thought just do not exist in the Qur'aan.

Tendersoul, I noticed that you said this "Now lets look at the Quran aya for Ulel - Amr ( those who are given authority )" and then you quoted the Qur'aan below:

Qur'aan 4:59

O you who believe, you shall obey Allah and obey the Messenger, and those in charge among you.  If you dispute in any matter, you shall refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day.  This is better for you, and provides you with the best solution.

Notice that the word "obey" is mentioned twice and its in front of Allah and in front of Messenger but Allah did not place the word "obey" in front of "and those in charge among you" and that is because those in charge among you in terms of following or obeying them is conditional.  The final authority is our Creator Allah and second under Allah is Muhammad for the simple fact that he represents Allah since our Creator sent him in this world with a mission. 

Now lets get more deeper into Ulil - Amr (and those in charge among you).  Tendersoul who is this, who are they talking about.  Are they Ahl Hadiyth (Bukhari, Tirmidhi, Muslim, Ibn Maja) or do you think it is referring to the 12 Imams????  This is where the Sunni and Shia sect are lost.  Listen Tendersoul Allah HAS NEVER MENTIONED THE 12 IMAMS BY NAME IN THE QUR'AAN.  Allah IN THE QUR'AAN HAS NEVER TOLD US TO FOLLOW THE 12 IMAMS DEEN, MILLA OR SUNNA IN THE QUR'AAN SO HOW ARE YOU GOING TO AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME QUR'AAN 4:59 IS REFERRING TO THE 12 IMAMS????  YOU CANNOT DO THAT WITHOUT EVIDENCE IN THE QUR'AAN, YOU JUST CANNOT ASSUME THINGS IN OUR RELIGION CALLED AL ISLAAM.  I have to bring you back to the basics where you have to prove your arguments in the Qur'aan.  Below are my CHALLENGING QUESTIONS from my document (which I hope you downloaded) that you have to prove before you can assume that Qur'aan 4:59 are referring to the 12 Imams:

1A.  I CHALLENGE THE SHI'ITE SECT TO PROVE IN THE QUR'AAN THAT THEIR IMAMS ARE INFALLIBLE?

1B.  PRODUCE ONE VERSE IN THE QUR'AAN WHERE Allah MENTIONS ANY ONE OF YOUR IMAMS BY  NAME?

2A.  I CHALLENGE THE SHI'ITE SECT TO PRODUCE ONE VERSE IN THE QUR'AAN WHERE Allah SAYS THAT AHLUL BAYT RECEIVED HADIYTH BOOKS THAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO FOLLOW IN ISLAAM?

2B.  PRODUCE ONE VERSE WHERE Allah COMMANDED PROPHET MUHAMMAD TO FOLLOW THE MILLA (RELIGION) OF AHLUL BAYT?

2C.  PRODUCE ONE VERSE WHERE Allah COMMANDED PROPHET MUHAMMAD TO FOLLOW THE DEEN (WAY OF LIFE) OF AHLUL BAYT?

2D.  PRODUCE ONE VERSE WHERE Allah COMMANDED PROPHET MUHAMMAD TO FOLLOW THE SUNNA (  سنة  )  OF AHLUL BAYT?

4C.  PRODUCE ONE VERSE IN THE QUR'AAN WHERE Allah QUOTES AHLUL BAYT?

Tendersoul you have said this:

"Even if we would say Allah , did not mention 12 Imam or any Imam or Ulel amr in the Quran, our duty was to ask the prophet who knows the best way to Allah after you, and follow that."

There is one thing you have to understand, Prophet Muhammad never received any hadiyth.  None of those hadiyth among the Sunni and Shia sect are his words and he never Ruled, Judged, Legislate using hadiyth.  Prophet Muhammad only used the Qur'aan to Rule, Judge, Legislate over us:

Qur'aan 4:105

We have sent down to you the scripture, truthfully, in order to JUDGE among the people in accordance with what Allah has shown you.  You shall not be an advocate for those who betray trust.

This was Prophet Muhammad's only source and the Shia and Sunni sect wants to abandon this and follow man-made hadiyths that were written around 250 years AFTER the death of Prophet Muhammad which are listed below:

Shi’ite accept:

Kafi of Abu Ja'fa Muhammad

Man la Yastuhdirahul Fiqah of Shaikh Ali

Tahdhib of Shaikh abu Jafar Muhammad

Najhu’l Balaghah of Sayyid Radi

Sunni accept:

Muwatta of Malik ibn Ans

Jamu’us Sahih of Bukhari

Sahih of Muslim

Sunan of Abu Daoud Sulaiman

Jami of Tirmidhi

Kitabus Sunan of Muhammad ibn Yazid ibn Majah of Qazwani

You have said this based on hadiyth and not the Qur'aan:

"Now , what is the way to Meraj?  The prophets Meraj is the prayer in action , we practise 5 times a day, which was gifted to the prophet.  And what did the prophet experience in the ascension?"

Prophet Muhammad did not learn how to do Salaat on the miraj, this is a fabricated tale from your hadiyth.  I would advice you to read Qur'aan 17:1 where Allah talks about the Miraj and you will see that it does not say that Prophet Muhammad was taught Salaat, this is your innovation.  Prophet Muhammad was instructed, commanded by Allah Ta'ala to follow MILLA IBRAHIYM (THE RELIGION OF ABRAHAM):

Qur’aan 16:123

Then We inspired to you (Muhammad), that you are to follow the religion of Abraham (Millatu Ibrahiym) the upright (hanifan) and he (Abraham) was not one of the idol worshipers.

Qur'aan 6:161

Say, "My Lord has guided me in a straight path—the perfect religion of Abraham, a true monotheist.  He was not one of the idol worshipers.

Prophet Muhammad followed the religion of Abraham and this is where he learned how to observe or perform Salaat which was practiced by Prophet Abraham and his sons thousands of years before Muhammad was born:

Abraham%20amp%20Salaat%201.jpg

Abraham%20amp%20Salaat%202.jpg

This is evidence that Salaat was observed before Muhammad’s time.  Salaat was well known and established.  As a matter of fact Abraham was observing the 5 Pillars of Faith before Muhammad was born and this can be easily proven in the Qur’aan.  The reason why we are doing Salaat today in the manner in which we do it is because Prophet Muhammad was COMMANDED, INSTRUCTED by Allahu Subhaanah Wa Ta’ Ala to follow the Milla Ibrahiym (The Religion Of Abraham).

Your hadiyth writers and interpretations about Muhammad learning how to do Salaat on the miraj are a bunch of Johnny-come-lately which is unfounded in the Holy Qur'aan.  I agree with you lets put those hadiyths aside.

Edited by AlKhidr

Gaius

I see you responded again but without evidence to prove your Shia hadiyth are sahih (authentic). If the Shia Ulama cannot accomplish this, I know you can't.

After reading what you said below, I can tell you are another one in here who rejects that your origin is the Black man and Woman:

"but if you ask anybody who studies Arabic seriously or is a native speaker and you ask them what is black in Arabic and they will tell you the same, Aswad is Black in the Arabic language"

First of all the Arabic language along with many other languages has more than one word that means Black. Are you a racist, and if you are not a racist then why are you here promoting a blatant lie and trying to create the deception that Aswad is the only word in Arabic that means Black???? You must think the viewers in here are stupid to actually believe that the rich and majestic language of Arabic only has one word that exist which means Black and no other words. Second point, being a native speaker of Arabic means nothing at all, its actually the Arabic countries who have distorted the True teachings of Islaam. We are not talking about some dialect of Arabic such as: Morocco, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Tunisia, just to name a few Arabic speaking countries. We are talking about Classical Arabic of the Qur'aan and any body who possess just an elementary knowledge of Classical Arabic knows that Hamaa means Black in the Qur'aan. Racism dies hard, its sad to see so-called Muslims who will actually reject this part of the Qur'aan:

Quraan%2015%20verse%2028%20hamaa.jpg

There are many people who has accurately translated Hamaa in this verse to mean Black Mud or Clay because that is exactly what it means, its only racism that cause one to reject Al Haqq in the Qur'aan:

And (recall the time) when your Lord said to the angels, ‘I am, indeed going to create a human being from dry ringing clay (formed) from black mud, moulded into shape.

Translated by Amatul Rahman Omar & Abdul Mannan Omar

And when your Lord said to the angels: Surely I am going to create a mortal of the essence of black mud fashioned in shape.

Translated by M.H. Shakir

And when thy Lord said to the angels: I am going to create a mortal of sounding clay, of black mud fashioned into shape.

Translated by Maulana Muhammad Ali

Remember when your Rabb said to the angels: “I am about to create a man from sounding clay, black mud moulded into shape;

Translated by Muhammad Farooq-i-Azam Malik

And remember when thy Lord said to the angels, “I am about to create man of dry ringing clay, of black mud wrought into shape

Translated by Malik Ghulam Farid

And (remember) when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am creating a mortal out of potter's clay of black mud altered,

Translated by Marmaduke Pickthall

And remember when thy Lord said to the angels, I am about to create man of dry wringing clay, of black mud wrought into shape:

Translated by Sher Ali

Now Gaius tell me what do you think about these pictures created by the Shia Ulama which is nothing but a hoax because Ali, the 12 Imams were not White/European as depicted in these pictures below. Do you accept this White/European image of them as Al Haqq???????:

12%20imams%201.jpg

12%20imams%202.jpg

Gaius, I would advice you to download my document and read Challenging Question SHI'ITE MYTH 10 on page 22 where I exposed this racism in the Shia sect.

Now back to your hadiyth, the burden of proof is on you my Shia friend because it is your sect that claims their hadiyth is the sunna of Muhammad so I'm calling this sect to task by asking them to just show ONE verse in the Qur'aan where Allah uses the word "hadiyth" to prove any one of the following which is something you can't do:

(1) We are suppose to believe in hadiyth or

(2) We are suppose to follow hadiyth or

(3) We will get guidance from hadiyth or

(4) Hadiyth was revealed or sent down (nazzala) to Muhammad or

(5) Hadiyth is the sunna of Muhammad

????????????????????????????

Salaam alaikun,

I am not racist in any way and I don't really understand what you are trying to prove, but we know that we were made from black clay but I don't think you understand what it is you are asking. Hamaa' salsal doesn't imply skin tone, it's a word to describe the material we are created from. Yes, we were originally black and I have no problem with having a black man for an ancestor.

As for my opinions on the images, they look nothing at all like White/European people; They look more like Arabs or Iranians, to be honest, I think depicting any of the Prophets (saws) or Imams (as) should be avoided but that's my humble opinion. I don't understand how you can look them and call them White or European. However, the pictures are what they are artistic depictions and doesn't reflect on Shia beliefs on the Imams (as) After all, did you know that Imam Kazim's (as) mother was a black slave from Africa?

As for hadiths, these are sayings that contain information about the sunna of Muhammad (saws) and we are suppose to follow them but we must not accept them blindly at face value due to political distortions and exaggerated claims, we have to make sure that it comes a sahih chain AND doesn't contradict the Qur'an, only then we accept the hadith and take guidance from it. The Qur'an is still our ultimate source of guidance in terms of fiqh.

In addition, we Shia do not consider our hadiths equal to or sahih like the Qur'an in the manner our Sunni brethren do. We know that our narrators are fallible and may be untrustworthy or weak in their narrative. Hence we study them to the best of our abilities and consult scholars who are knowledgeable and trustworthy. In fact, Kuylani said in reference to the hadiths he complied in Al Kafi, said this:"Whatever (hadith) agrees with the Book of God (the Qur'an), accept it. And whatever contradicts it, reject it".

Lastly, I kindly ask you to not accuse me of being a racist from this point on. It is this kind of accusatory attitude that made me stop being a Qur'anist and be gentle towards your sister in Islam.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

Greetings,

So how do you pray? Like prophet Ibrahim ? Can you explain me the procedure of your prayer? I assume it is nothing like neither the sunni nor shia.

Lets put hadith aside.

Since apparently you take your salat from Quran, How exactly is your prayer style?

Would really be interested to understand.

And the wisdom behind each act of why you pray that way.

Could you explain to me the whole procedure.

Ofcourse all prophets had salat , ibrahim, moses, jesus , maryam etc.

The prophet was not taught the salat , he experienced it , the whole journey of ascension is symbolic of the prayer.

Apparently you have realized more than us, enlighten us how you pray? What did you experience in your prayer ? What do you say in your prayer?

Edited by tendersoul

Power

I have addressed this in my document that you can download on page 18, CHALLENGING QUESTION SHI'ITE MYTH 7.  Allah in the Qur'aan has never said that He will leave a Khalifa after Prophet Muhammad.  This right here is a political issue that insurrected in our Islaamic World after the death of Prophet Muhammad and the sad thing about this division among the Shia and Sunni sect is that it has nothing to do at all with True Islaam.  Allah has not mentioned this in the Qur'aan which shows you how irrelevant this is in terms of following Islaam.  The Shia and Sunni needs to come back to following ONE consistent source: Al Qur'aan.

"Allāh has promised those among you who believe, and do righteous good deeds, that He will certainly grant them succession [to authority] in the earth, as He granted it to those before them, and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He is pleased with for them. And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear (provided) they (believers) worship Me and do not associate anything with Me. But whoever disbelieved after this, they are disobedient sinners." [24:55]

​Allah swt has promised there would be successor to authority in his religion of Islam, from the Quran, to whom is this succession will belong to? 

Salaam alaikun,

I am not racist in any way and I don't really understand what you are trying to prove, but we know that we were made from black clay but I don't think you understand what it is you are asking. Hamaa' salsal doesn't imply skin tone, it's a word to describe the material we are created from. Yes, we were originally black and I have no problem with having a black man for an ancestor.

As for my opinions on the images, they look nothing at all like White/European people; They look more like Arabs or Iranians, to be honest, I think depicting any of the Prophets (saws) or Imams (as) should be avoided but that's my humble opinion. I don't understand how you can look them and call them White or European. However, the pictures are what they are artistic depictions and doesn't reflect on Shia beliefs on the Imams (as) After all, did you know that Imam Kazim's (as) mother was a black slave from Africa?

As for hadiths, these are sayings that contain information about the sunna of Muhammad (saws) and we are suppose to follow them but we must not accept them blindly at face value due to political distortions and exaggerated claims, we have to make sure that it comes a sahih chain AND doesn't contradict the Qur'an, only then we accept the hadith and take guidance from it. The Qur'an is still our ultimate source of guidance in terms of fiqh.

In addition, we Shia do not consider our hadiths equal to or sahih like the Qur'an in the manner our Sunni brethren do. We know that our narrators are fallible and may be untrustworthy or weak in their narrative. Hence we study them to the best of our abilities and consult scholars who are knowledgeable and trustworthy. In fact, Kuylani said in reference to the hadiths he complied in Al Kafi, said this:"Whatever (hadith) agrees with the Book of God (the Qur'an), accept it. And whatever contradicts it, reject it".

Lastly, I kindly ask you to not accuse me of being a racist from this point on. It is this kind of accusatory attitude that made me stop being a Qur'anist and be gentle towards your sister in Islam.

Gaius I. Caesar

Racism dies hard:

"I am not racist in any way and I don't really understand what you are trying to prove, but we know that we were made from black clay but I don't think you understand what it is you are asking. Hamaa' salsal doesn't imply skin tone, it's a word to describe the material we are created from. Yes, we were originally black and I have no problem with having a black man for an ancestor"

You need to remove the spiritual blinders from your eyes and quite distorting basic Arabic words in the Qur'aan.  For some reason a lot of people confuse and mix these words together or either do not really understand what they mean.  Now look at these words below very very very carefully because it is SALSAAL (MUD or CLAY) that is the physical composition of our body.  The elements of the planet earth (mud) make up the composition of our body.  However, HAMAA (BLACK) describes the color of SALSAAL so you are clearly wrong when you imply (perhaps deceptively) that it does not imply skin tone or color.

Hamaa%20composition%201.jpg

Hamaa%20composition%202.jpg

DNA proves we all came from Africa

You said this:

"As for my opinions on the images, they look nothing at all like White/European people; They look more like Arabs or Iranians, to be honest"

Also Arabs are Black as you see in these pictures:

Rashaida_1.jpg

SaadIbnAbdulRahman_zps19302222.jpg

"As for hadiths, these are sayings that contain information about the sunna of Muhammad (saws) and we are suppose to follow them but we must not accept them blindly at face value due to political distortions and exaggerated claims, we have to make sure that it comes a sahih chain AND doesn't contradict the Qur'an, only then we accept the hadith and take guidance from it. The Qur'an is still our ultimate source of guidance in terms of fiqh."

You said that we must follow hadiyth but how can you actually say this without evidence in the Qur'aan?  And if we are suppose to follow hadiyth which one the Shia or Sunni and where is your evidence at in the Qur'aan to prove this????  You need a verse in the Qur'aan where Allah tells us to either believe in or follow or that we will get guidance from hadiyth.  Why didn't Allah back the hadiyth in the Qur'aan so you cannot sit here and say hadiyth is a source of Islaam without evidence from Kalima Allah.  You can't even go inside Qur'aan and prove how the Shia hadiyths are authentic or the sunna of Muhammad and not the Sunni hadiyth.  The Sunni sect has an equal claim as the Shia sect to say their hadiyth are authentic but the burden of proof is on both sects to produce just one verse in the Qur'aan to prove their set of hadiyth is authentic and not the other set but you Gaius know that you cannot prove hadiyth is a source of Islaam or some one would have produced that verse a long time ago when I first started this post.

"In addition, we Shia do not consider our hadiths equal to or sahih like the Qur'an in the manner our Sunni brethren do. We know that our narrators are fallible and may be untrustworthy or weak in their narrative"

I agree with you right here, the Sunni sect compared to the Shia place more inferences on hadiyth and regard them like they are equal to the Qur'aan compared to the Shia.

You mentioned that you are a sister, I thought you was a man because on your profile you checked male as the gender.

Edited by AlKhidr

Greetings,

So how do you pray? Like prophet Ibrahim ? Can you explain me the procedure of your prayer? I assume it is nothing like neither the sunni nor shia.

Lets put hadith aside.

Since apparently you take your salat from Quran, How exactly is your prayer style?

Would really be interested to understand.

And the wisdom behind each act of why you pray that way.

Could you explain to me the whole procedure.

Ofcourse all prophets had salat , ibrahim, moses, jesus , maryam etc.

The prophet was not taught the salat , he experienced it , the whole journey of ascension is symbolic of the prayer.

Apparently you have realized more than us, enlighten us how you pray? What did you experience in your prayer ? What do you say in your prayer?

Salaam Tendersoul

You have said this:

"The prophet was not taught the salat , he experienced it , the whole journey of ascension is symbolic of the prayer."

After my rebuttal to you, I can't believe how you are still in denial.  Notice that you are only making an ASSUMPTION, OPINION, BELIEF, EMPTY STATEMENT and I say this because you have not proven this in the Qur'aan and you cannot even prove the hadiyth is a source of Islaam to justify this tale (hadiyth) that you are using, again no wonder Allah has said this about your hadiyths:

Ch31v6%20size%2070.JPG

I have clearly shown you in the Qur'aan that Rasuwl Allah followed MILLA IBRAHIYM (THE RELIGION OF ABRAHAM) and in addition to this, I showed you the verse in the Qur'aan where Allah taught Abraham and his two sons: Isaac & Jacob how to do Salaat and Zakaat.  Salaat and Zakaat were well known and intact thousands of years before Prophet Muhammad was born.  If Prophet Muhammad was COMMANDED by Allah to follow MILLA IBRAHIYM (THE RELIGION OF ABRAHAM) this is where he got his Salaat, Zakaat and the 5 Pillars of Faith from which is contrary to that hadiyth you believe in which is no where supported in the Qur'aan which is the reason why you can't even show one verse to substantiate that hadiyth (or fairytale, hearsay, gossip, words of man) that you uphold.  Again this is the problem with sects in Islaam, their school of thought are unfounded in Al Qur'aan.

Abraham%20amp%20Salaat%201.jpg

Abraham%20amp%20Salaat%202.jpg

Now to answer your questions about Salaat, Muslims who follow Qur'aan ALONE like Rasuwl Allah did, thus our Salaat in essence is the same way you do Salaat, the only difference is that we eliminated the shirk, man-made innovations that Sunni and Shia alike added to the original prescribed Salaat.  Let me give you some quick examples:

1.  The Sunni and Shia sect both have corrupted the True Kalima, Shahaada, First Pillar of Faith by placing Muhammad's name in the Shahaada and also placing Ali or other Khalifas in the Shahaada.  This right here violates the Qur'aan and Tawhiyd.  The original Shahaada that all the Prophets (including Muhammad), the Angelic Beings, and those who possess knowledge professed, testified to-bears Allah's name alone: LA ILAHA ILLA Allah.  Below is the Shahaada (as revealed by Allah) in the Qur'aan and notice that the very first Arabic word in this verse is Shahida:

Quraan%203%20verse%2018%20Shahaada.jpg

After seeing the Shahaada in the Qur'aan, notice that you do not see "Muhammad Rasuwl Allah" or "Ali and the Khalifas" name mentioned after the Shahaada because what the Sunni and Shia has done in terms of adding bida (man-made innovations) to Islaam they have corrupted the Shahaada by adding Muhammad, Ali, the Khalifas as a result of them exalting, worshiping them along side with Allah.  This was never the True Kalima or Shahaada of Islaam, these fabricated Shahaada among the Sunni & Shia were innovated around 250 years AFTER the death of Prophet Muhammad.  Thus, no one on al ard (the planet earth), assamawaati (the galactic heavens), Aalamin (all the Boundless Universes) in the Spiritual and Physical Realm cannot share the same abode with Allah!!!!

Below is a video of one of your top Shia scholars giving the Shahaada which is infested with shirk and no where found in the Holy Qur'aan:

Algerian Sunni converts to Shia Islam - The True Islam

2.  The Sunni and Shia sect both have corrupted wudu.  You will find many Muslims doing either 7, 8, 9 steps for wudu when Allah only prescribed 4 steps for wudu.  Muslims who follow Qur'aan ALONE just like Prophet Muhammad did only do the 4 steps of wudu as prescribed by Allah:

Qur'aan 5:6

O you who believe, when you observe the Salaat, you shall: (1) wash your faces, (2) wash your arms to the elbows, (3) wipe your heads, and (4) wash your feet to the ankles. If you were unclean due to sexual orgasm, you shall bathe. If you are ill, or traveling, or had any digestive excretion (urinary, fecal, or gas), or had (sexual) contact with the women, and you cannot find water, you shall observe the dry ablution (tayammum) by touching clean dry soil, then rubbing your faces and hands. Allah does not wish to make the religion difficult for you; He wishes to cleanse you and to perfect His blessing upon you, that you may be appreciative.

3.  When we observe Salaat or in the process of doing Salaat, we do not mention Muhammad, Abraham, Ali or any of the khalifas because this right here is also shirk and violates the Qur'aan.  Why do I say that because Allah specifically told us while we are worshiping Him, not to mention, utter, call upon any one except Him (our Creator):

Quraan%2072%20verse%2018.jpg

So when Muslims who follow Qur'aan ALONE, just like Prophet Muhammad did, when we observe Salaat, we will never mention, utter, call upon any one except Allah Ta'ala.

4.   Muslims that follow Qur'aan ALONE just like Muhammad did observe 5 Salaat as prescribed by Allah in the Qur'aan:

(1) The Dawn Prayer (Fajr) given in 11:114 and 24:58

(2) The Noon Prayer (Zuhr), given in 17:78 and 30:18

(3) The Afternoon Prayer (Asr), given in 2:238

(4) The sunset Prayer (Maghrib), given in 11:114

(5) The Night Prayer (Isha), given in 24:58

The way Muslims who follow Qur'aan ALONE do our Salaat, it is Pure (safe from man-made innovations and shirk) that is commonly found and practiced among the Sunni and Shia sect.  We can use the Qur'aan to purify our Salaat and restore it to its original prescribed form during the days of Prophet Abraham, Muhammad and beyond them when they walked this planet earth.

Now to further answer your question about how we do Salaat, you can go to the website below and watch the video and also download the book on how to observe Salaat based on Al Qur'aan without all that shirk, man-made innovations that has crept into Islaam:

How to Perform Salaat my website

http://www.freewebs.com/salaat

or

http://www.salaat.webs.com

Edited by AlKhidr

Thank you , I cannot watch youtube but would Try to read.

Unfortunately the salat zip file , says it is not available when I tried to download it.

The wudhu I do is exactly like what the Quran mentions and only once. I am not aware how the rest perform it.

Edited by tendersoul

Thank you , I cannot watch youtube but would Try to read.

Unfortunately the salat zip file , says it is not available when I tried to download it.

The wudhu I do is exactly like what the Quran mentions and only once. I am not aware how the rest perform it.

Salaam Tendersoul

You are welcome.

I downloaded the book on Salaat twice today and it worked.  Try this link again, either click on it or copy and paste it in the browser and if it does not work, I can email it to you.

How To Perform Salaat Book

https://www.box.com/s/q6i43v7fysuseuk40mx6

Below is also my website and I'm sure  you will find a lot of information there:

Tawhiyd

http://www.freewebs.com/tawhiyd

Or

http://www.tawhiyd.webs.com

Also be aware of the false 3 Salaat Theory which I have exposed on my website below.  You will also find a lot of good information there to on Salaat:

EXPOSING THE 3 SALAAT THEORY

http://www.freewebs.com/tawhiyd/3salaattheoryexposed.htm

Edited by AlKhidr

Salam,

The box link does not down load .It stops mid way.

I can however access your link.

Btw there was a page I could open first but cannot any more.

The pages where the Quran ayat were in pink letters.

Once you reach 25 posts, we can exchange email, if I still cannot download the pdf from the box link.

Edited by tendersoul

Salam,

The box link does not down load .It stops mid way.

I can however access your link.

Btw there was a page I could open first but cannot any more.

The pages where the Quran ayat were in pink letters. I think it was in the Once you reach 25 posts, we can exchange email, if I still cannot download the pdf from the box link.

Since I have not made it to 25 post yet, here is what you can do, download my book where I started this post: SHIA CHALLENGING QUESTIONS and on the very last page it has my email, so you can contact me that way and I cans email you the Salaat Book.

If someone want to become Sunni what should they do? Please reply here.

They should do what the Qur'aan says which is avoid those who divide our religion into sects:

V15940.jpg

The word "Sunni" does not exist in the Qur'aan and it does not exist even in their so-called ahadiyth.  Allah teaches us in the Qur'aan that we are Muslims, not Sunni, Salafi, Wahhabi, just to name a few. 

One should strive to seek and practice Pure Islaam and the only way you can do that is by following Qur'aan ALONE. 

Edited by AlKhidr