Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

وَكَذَٰلِكَ يَجْتَبِيكَ رَبُّكَ وَيُعَلِّمُكَ مِنْ تَأْوِيلِ الْأَحَادِيثِ وَيُتِمُّ نِعْمَتَهُ عَلَيْكَ وَعَلَىٰ آلِ يَعْقُوبَ كَمَا أَتَمَّهَا عَلَىٰ أَبَوَيْكَ مِنْ قَبْلُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْحَاقَ ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ {6}

[12:6] And thus will your Lord choose you and teach you the interpretation of the sayings and make His favor complete to you and to the family of Yaqoub, as He made it complete before to your fathers, Ibrahim and Ishaq; surely your Lord is Knowing, Wise.

As you can see on the favours on Yusuf is that he would learn the interpretations of the hadiths (sayings) and such would be part of God's favour on Yusuf. Going with Harun as better in tongue alongside Musa, we know that Prophets also teach from their own words, or else Musa would not have asked regarding Harun being better in speech  As it's comprehensive - the sayings - include the words of Ibrahim, Isaac, and Yaqoub.

The hadith were to be followed in the family of Ibrahim, but now it's been shown the family of Mohammad are chosen. They are given the interpretation of the sayings, and as such, are to be followed. They not only understand the hadiths, but obviously then through such understanding and interpretation, know the true from the false.

There is the word hadith, and Allah [swt] has compared the family of Ibrahim to the Rasool and Ulil-Amr from this nation, showing the latter is obviously the family of Mohammad.

StrugglingForTheLight

I just read Qur'aan 12:6, the Arabic word "hadiyth" in that verse does not mean nor refer to the hadiyth books written 250 years AFTER the death of Muhammad by the Shi'ite and Sunni Sect below:

Shi’ite accept:

Kafi of Abu Ja'fa Muhammad

Man la Yastuhdirahul Fiqah of Shaikh Ali

Tahdhib of Shaikh abu Jafar Muhammad

Najhu’l Balaghah of Sayyid Radi

Sunni accept:

Muwatta of Malik ibn Ans

Jamu’us Sahih of Bukhari

Sahih of Muslim

Sunan of Abu Daoud Sulaiman

Jami of Tirmidhi

Kitabus Sunan of Muhammad ibn Yazid ibn Majah of Qazwani

The Arabic words in that verse   تَأْوِيلِ الْأَحَادِيثِ  means that Allah is teaching Prophet Yusuf the interpretation of events, narratives, dreams, etc.  and below is another verse from this same Sura that uses the same Arabic words and again when you read its proper context you will see that it does not refer or mean those hadiyth books but only that Allah has taught, shown Prophet Yusuf the interpretation of events, narratives, dreams:

Qur'aan 12:101

12_101.png

“My Lord, You have given me kingship and it is You who have imparted me true knowledge of the interpretation of events.  O You, The Originator of the galactic heavens and the planet earth; You are my Lord and Master in this life and in the Hereafter.  Let me die as a Muslim, and count me with the righteous.”

You need to look at the context of how words are used and any body who knows Arabic and believes in hadiyth (like you do) will never quote (Qur'aan 12:6) to try to justify the hadiyth books that the Sunni and Shia associates with Rasuwl Allah that I listed up above?  The other flaw in your argument is this, you are quoting a verse that is talking about Prophet Yusus who lived thousands of years before Prophet Muhammad was born, thus you have yet to show or prove one verse that is talking about those hadiyth books that were written 250 AFTER the death of Prophet Muhammad that the Shi'ite and Sunni sect has falsely associated to Rasuwl Allah as the Sunna.  To make things evenm ore clear, StrugglingForTheLight, you were asked to show just one verse in the Qur'aan where Allah uses the Arabic word "hadiyth" to prove (1) that your Shi'ite set of hadiyth are authentic and not the Sunni set.  StrugglingForTheLight, I want you to be honest because we have 2 different sets of hadiyth from the Shi'ite and Sunni sect AND DID YOU PROVE IN THE QUR'AAN THAT YOUR SHI'ITE SET OF HADIYTH ARE AUTHENTIC AND NOT THE SUNNI'S?  and (2) You were asked to produce just one verse in the Qur'aan where Allah again uses the Arabic word "hadiyth" to prove any one of the following:

(1) We are suppose to believe in hadiyth or

(2) We are suppose to follow hadiyth or

(3) We will get guidance from hadiyth or

(4) Hadiyth was revealed or sent down (nazzala) to   Muhammad or

(5) Hadiyth is the sunna of Muhammad

????????????????????????????

This is why I asked you to read the Challenging Question:  SHI'ITE MYTH 3 on page 17 in my document very very carefully.  StrugglingForTheLight YOU CANNOT QUOTE VERSES IN THE QUR'AAN THAT ARE ADDRESSING PROPHETS THAT LIVED THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE MUHAMMAD TO PROVE THOSE HADIYTH BOOKS THAT I LISTED ABOVE THAT WERE WRITTEN AROUND 250 YEARS AFTER THE DEATH OF MUHAMMAD ARE AUTHENTIC OR A SOURCE OF ISLAAM.   Why don't you just be honest and admit that there is no such verse in the Qur'aan where Allah backs your so-called hadiyth books that were fabricated and falsely associated to Rasuwl Allah?

So StrugglingForTheLight, would you like to give the CHALLENGING QUESTION: SHI'ITE MYTH 3 another try, since you have failed twice to meet this CHALLENGE????

Allah [swt] gave the family of Ibrahim the wisdom and gave them understanding of the hadiths (sayings). Allah [swt] is showing by the way of the past, with this nation, so we stick to the family of Mohammad. He himself has compared the Rasool and Ulil-Amr to the family of Ibrahim.

If you were going to translate the word "hadiths" into events, why bother? What's the point of showing you a verse with the word. If you want simply by meaning, then I've already shown that.

As for specific following Shiite hadiths, why make Ahlulbayt [as] Imams if we weren't supposed to record their words? During time of Yahya, would you follow the sect that believed in the people attributing the sayings of the Prophets who followed Yahya for example, or who rejected his Prophethood? It's the same with Wilayah. 

(1) We are suppose to believe in hadiyth or

(2) We are suppose to follow hadiyth or

(3) We will get guidance from hadiyth or

(4) Hadiyth was revealed or sent down (nazzala) to   Muhammad or

(5) Hadiyth is the sunna of Muhammad

All these are proven by the words I showed.  It's you who thinks God is telling us irrelevant things when stating he has given the interpretations of the sayings to Yusuf.

Edited by StrugglingForTheLight

Allah [swt] gave the family of Ibrahim the wisdom and gave them understanding of the hadiths (sayings). Allah [swt] is showing by the way of the past, with this nation, so we stick to the family of Mohammad. He himself has compared the Rasool and Ulil-Amr to the family of Ibrahim.

If you were going to translate the word "hadiths" into events, why bother? What's the point of showing you a verse with the word. If you want simply by meaning, then I've already shown that.

As for specific following Shiite hadiths, why make Ahlulbayt [as] Imams if we weren't supposed to record their words? During time of Yahya, would you follow the sect that believed in the people attributing the sayings of the Prophets who followed Yahya for example, or who rejected his Prophethood? It's the same with Wilayah. 

All these are proven by the words I showed.  It's you who thinks God is telling us irrelevant things when stating he has given the interpretations of the sayings to Yusuf.

StrugglingForTheLight

You proved absolutely nothing, the only thing you did was quote a verse that was addressing Prophet Yusuf who lived thousands of years before Muhammad was born and before the hadiyth writers were born and the funny thing about the verse (Qur'aan 12:6) that you quoted is that its only referring to the events, dreams, narrations Allah exposed to Prophet Yusuf.  You  need to drop your ego and admit the truth which is you do not have the ability to refute CHALLENGING QUESTION: SHI'ITE MYTH 3 which is on page 17 of my document you downloaded.

Wa'alaykum.

I have a question for you, and I hope you can address it succinctly.

How many times do you pray a day?

Qualia

I observe 5 Salaat as prescribed in the Qur'aan.  How many times in a day do you observe Salaat?

StrugglingForTheLight

To show your incompetents, you attempted to prove your argument by asking a question such as:

"As for specific following Shiite hadiths, why make Ahlulbayt [as] Imams if we weren't supposed to record their words?"

You cannot prove arguments with questions or raising questions, you can only prove your arguments with evidence in the Qur'aan.  What you said up above that I quoted is your assumption and notice that you failed to prove your empty statement here with evidence in the Qur'aan.  Where can you prove this at in the Qur'aan, you just can't make things up and associated to our religion (Al Islaam)?  This is the problem with sects, your belief system, sectarian school of thought is unfounded in the Holy Qur'aan.

And for your information, none of the Prophets in the Qur'aan received hadiyth books that the Shi'ite and Sunni sect wants to call sunna.  Allah uses the word "hadiyth" throughout the Qur'aan but Allah has never used "hadiyth" to refer to books that are sunna and this is why you cannot prove that (1) your Shi'ite hadiyths are authentic or (2) where Allah tells us to believe in your Shi'ite hadiyth.  StrugglingForLight, aren't you aware of which Sunna that Prophet Muhammad followed in the Qur'aan????  I gave this answer in my document: CHALLENGING QUESTIONS FOR A SHI'ITE MUSLIM.

Now go back to the verse that you quoted (Qur'aan 12:6) and show us all how this verse is referring to your Shi'ite hadiyth and not the Sunni hadiyth or are you just automatically assuming its referring to the Shi'ite set of hadiyth and not the Sunni set of hadiyth?

Shi’ite accept:

That verse (12:6) again is only talking about interpretation of events, dreams, narrations, not hadiyth books that the Shi'ite and Sunni sect falsely attributed to Prophet Muhammad by men who were born hundreds of years AFTER Prophet Muhammad's death.

Salam Khidr

Let's ask the following questions.

1) Are the Ulil-Amr Guides of this nation or not?

If we can't move past this step, then we need to investigate, does the context and flow say they are or not.

2) If you believe they are Guides, do we decide who the Guides are or does God manifest them with clear proofs?

3) If Ulil-Amr are to be manifested by God and their names aren't in Quran explicitly and manifestly (perhaps inwardly they are), does this suggest we need hadiths?

4) If Ulil-Amr are only designated one number in hadiths (12) and are only named by Rasool with one set of names, doesn't it make sense the sect that is only one to have records of this manifested by Rasool be the correct one to refer books.

To emphasize on point 4, why have these Ulil-Amr to be obeyed, if there hadiths were not to be recorded?

Remember Bani-Israel differed about Prophets after Moses, some they rejected, some they killed. But they had clear proofs. The sect with clear proofs are the ones with more accurate recording of the sayings of the Prophets.

The same is true of the successors of Mohammad.

Let's also ask the following questions.

1) God emphasizes he is the best judge for a people who are sure, doesn't this suggest God's judgement is going to comprehensive.

2) God wants us to follow his code and practice according to his wisdom revealed to Mohammad, doesn't this suggest the details of Salah for example were taught to Mohammad , who taught the people according to one method.

As for fallibles being trusted for hadith books:

1) When it came to revelations of the past, as they weren't protected by God, doesn't this suggest if they were to be conveyed generation to generation and safeguarded, it was up to the people to safeguard it?

2) Why seal revelation and Prophethood if the explanation and the details of the practice and teachings of the Prophet were not to be found generation to generation?

THE SHI'ITE MYTH 1:
Below is a list of the Shi'ite Imams whom they say are infallible which is shirk:

Infallibility of the Prophet [saw] is not shirk, it is actually at latf (divine grace) which Allah has given the ummah in order to protect it from error.

The Shi'ite Muslims are clearly distorting this verse particularly this part of the verse where they claim that it makes Ahlul Bayt infallible:

Allah only intends to remove the impurity from you, O Ahlul Bayt and to purify you completely.

The simple minded Shi'ite Muslim whose mind has been indoctrinated with poison will say that when this verse says Allah removed the impurities from Ahlul Bayt and purified them, they became infallible. This is totally false, this verse is not establishing no one as being infallible. The Arabic word in this verse that means purify or clean is:
yutahhira means He Purifies, Cleanses

When we want to marry a good girl, we say we want a girl who is "taahira", it doesn't mean she is "clean from dirt", it means she is pure from the haram actions, bint halal. (A girl who respect herself,a girl who is clean and doesn't sin with men).

If Allah [swt] says that he has purified the ahlul bayt with a double positive {yathhirkum tatheera] it means that Allah[swt] has cleaned them with a purification that is absolute.

In the hadith of kisa Umm Salma [as] tried to enter the cloak with the prophet [saw] but was rejected entrance even though she was a great person, this proves that the wives are not a part of the verse.

There is nothing wrong with black or any other color.

Adam was not created black, nor white, nor brown nor red but a mixture of all. ( see procedures of creating adam in Quran )

This is the hadith from imam ali:

إنّما سُمّيَ آدَمُ آدَمَ لأنّهُ خُلِقَ مِن أديمِ الأرضِ، و ذلكَ أنّ اللّه َ تباركَ و تعالي بَعَثَ جَبرئيلَ عليه‌ السلام و أمرَهُ أن يأتِيَهُ مِن أديمِ الأرضِ بأربَعِ

طِيناتٍ: طينَةٍ بَيضاءَ و طينَةٍ حَمراءَ و طينَةٍ غَبراءَ و طينَةٍ سَوداءَ و ذلكَ مِن سَهلِ‌ها و حَزنِ‌ها. ثُمَّ أمَرَهُ أن يأتيَهُ بأربَعِ مِياهٍ: ماءٍ عَذبٍ و ماءٍ مِلحٍ و ماءٍ مُرٍّ و ماءٍ مُنتِنٍ. ثُمّ أمرَهُ أن يُفرِغَ الماءَ في الطِّينِ و أدَمَهُ اللّه ُ بيَدِهِ فلَم يَفضُلْ شيءٌ مِن الطِّينِ يَحتاجُ إلَي الماءِ، و لا مِن الماءِ شيءٌ يَحتاجُ إلَي الطِّينِ. فجَعَلَ الماءَ العَذبَ في حَلقِهِ و جَعَلَ الماءَ المالِحَ في عينَيهِ و جَعَلَ الماءَ المُرَّ في اُذنَيهِ و جَعَلَ الماءَ المُنتِنَ في أنفِهِ

Adam was named Adam, because he was created from Adeem. In a manner which God the most High, sent the angel Gibrael, and told him to collect from Adeem (The outer layer/crust) of the earth, four parts of soil. White soil, red soil,brown soil, and black soil and to prepare it from the soft and hard part of the earth.

Then said: to pour water over the soil and God mixed it with his power, in a way that no soil was left over that would require water, neither water that needed any more soil. Then placed sweet water in the throat area, salty water in the eyes, bitter water in the ears and rotten water in the nose.

The arabic word for black is aswad not hamaa.

When the soil is mixed with water and becomes wet and sticky it deepens in colour and gives it a deep dark tone, this is what hamaa means. Once it dries up it and no more sticky it reveals the result of the mixed colors.

Probably pottery classes may help us understand this better.

Edited by tendersoul

Here's a couple of questions that I have for you, Khidr. 1.Without hadith, could you please clarify and explain to me who was Abu Lahab and why he mentioned by Quran in Surah Al-Masad?

2.Without hadith, do we know who Muhammad (s.a.w) is, who he is and he did and what he taught.

3.Without hadith, how do you know to pray five times a day?

I look forward to your reply when you get a chance.

Power

I reject Abu Bakr as the first Khalifa

Interesting answer, i have not come across such an answer from a Quranic sect before,  Anyway, on what  grounds do you reject the caliphate? It be informative if you can answer this question from the Qur'anic point of view?

Thanks

Here's a couple of questions that I have for you, Khidr. 1.Without hadith, could you please clarify and explain to me who was Abu Lahab and why he mentioned by Quran in Surah Al-Masad?

2.Without hadith, do we know who Muhammad (s.a.w) is, who he is and he did and what he taught.

3.Without hadith, how do you know to pray five times a day?

I look forward to your reply when you get a chance.

Gaius

I thought you said you don't like these debates but I see you are participating which is good.  I noticed that you raised some questions to try to justify the belief and practice of hadiyth in Islaam.  We call this tactic that hadiyth advocates, believers try to use to leave the impression that the Qur'aan lacks details and thus automatically inferring that its a must that we need to use hadiyth.  We call this tactic "The Lack Of Detail Theory".  Gaius raising questions like this does not prove at all that hadiyth is a source of Islaam.  THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN PROVE THAT WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE IN OR FOLLOW HADIYTH IS BY PROVING THIS IN THE QUR'AAN AND BY YOU RAISING QUESTIONS TO IMPLY THE QUR'AAN LACKS DETAILS WILL NOT DO THE JOB FOR YOU.  YOU CANNOT PROVE YOR PREMISE OR ARGUMENT LIKE THAT.  I cannot believe how Shia and Sunni alike who believes in two separate sets of hadiyths but yet can't even go inside the Qur'aan (that they claim to believe in) to pull one verse where Allah backs the hadiyth or tells us to believe or follow hadiyth.  I'm sorry to say this but you cannot buck dance and shuffle you way out of going inside the Qur'aan to find a verse that proves we are suppose to believe in or follow hadiyth.  As of this point you have not even proven that the Shia set of hadiyth are sahih (authentic) and not the Sunni set of hadiyth?

You have said this:

"1.Without hadith, could you please clarify and explain to me who was Abu Lahab and why he mentioned by Quran in Surah Al-Masad?"

The explicit details about Abu Lahab has nothing to do with following Allah's Deen (Way Of Life) or Al Islaam.  Basically the lesson we can learn from that Sura and others is all what we need to know to practice Islaam; and again this question does not prove that we are suppose to believe in or follow hadiyth, the only way you can prove this is by going INSIDE the Qur'aan and find a verse where Allah tells us to believe in or follow hadiyth or that we will get guidance from hadiyth or that the hadiyth is the sunna of Muhammad.

You said this:

"2.Without hadith, do we know who Muhammad (s.a.w) is, who he is and he did and what he taught."

The problem with you hadiyth worshipers is that you center the Deen (Way Of Life) around Muhammad instead of centering the Deen (Way Of Life) around the worship of Allah ALONE.  The Qur'aan has all the details you need to know and understand various aspects of Muhammad's life but the revelation of the Qur'aan is not centered around Muhammad of Arabia, the revelation of the Qur'aan is centered around the worship of Allah ALONE and gives us a pure prescribed Way Of Life where we can create systems: ECONOMIC, SOCIAL, RELIGIOUS, MATRIMONY AND ON AND ON.  You have to realize this, Prophet Muhammad is physically dead, Allah has sent him into this world to deliver the Qur'aan and he has done his job but the physical Qur'aan itself is here and this is our guide, our imam, our revelation from Allah that we are suppose to follow.  The purpose of the Prophets are to give the revelation from Allah, we do not literally follow no Prophets who are men, we are suppose to literally follow Allah and His revelations or scriptures.  Now if you want to get a history book or do some research outside of the Qur'aan concerning Muhammad's life, that's fine, there is no problems with that.  The only problem is that you hadiyth advocates, believers make a big mistake by mixing the Divine Words of Allah with the words of man and you cannot do this at all and the Qur'aan forbids this because this is how all these sects and their conflicting schools of thought emerged teaching and preaching nothing but bida (man-man innovations) which has nothing to do with Al Islaam.

You said this:

"3.Without hadith, how do you know to pray five times a day?"

If you actually think we need hadiyth to know how to observe or do Salaat, then which hadiyth are we suppose to use, the Shia or Sunni and where is your evidence at in the Qur'aan to prove which set of hadiyth is sahih (authentic)????

Shi’ite accept:

Sunni accept:

Muwatta of Malik ibn Ans

Jamu’us Sahih of Bukhari

Sahih of Muslim

Sunan of Abu Daoud Sulaiman

Jami of Tirmidhi

Kitabus Sunan of Muhammad ibn Yazid ibn Majah of Qazwani

Since you believe we need hadiyth to explain how to observe or do Salaat, well then which hadiyth is the correct set to explain how to do Salaat and again where is your evidence at inside the Qur'aan to prove which set is correct????  Keep this in mind the Sunni and Shia sect do not observe Salaat the same way so again you will have to prove that your Shia set of hadiyth are authentic and not the Sunni set of hadiyth.   Insha Allah one day you will wake up and realize that both sects set of hadiyth are nothing but fabrications of man which has nothing to do at all with Al Islaam.  I know its very difficult for you because you are under a paradigm that we need hadiyth to explain Islaam, interpret the Qur'aan and this is why I'm CHALLENGING this notion to wake the people up.  It is not an accident or coincident by Allah that He never mentioned hadiyth as a source of Islaam in the Qur'aan itself.

Interesting answer, i have not come across such an answer from a Quranic sect before,  Anyway, on what  grounds do you reject the caliphate? It be informative if you can answer this question from the Qur'anic point of view?

Thanks

Power

I have addressed this in my document that you can download on page 18, CHALLENGING QUESTION SHI'ITE MYTH 7.  Allah in the Qur'aan has never said that He will leave a Khalifa after Prophet Muhammad.  This right here is a political issue that insurrected in our Islaamic World after the death of Prophet Muhammad and the sad thing about this division among the Shia and Sunni sect is that it has nothing to do at all with True Islaam.  Allah has not mentioned this in the Qur'aan which shows you how irrelevant this is in terms of following Islaam.  The Shia and Sunni needs to come back to following ONE consistent source: Al Qur'aan.

Edited by AlKhidr

salam,

a strange notion it is of buck dancing & shuffling. Then you point it out, then apply it...

please answer Caeser, shuffling buck.

ws

There is nothing wrong with black or any other color.

Adam was not created black, nor white, nor brown nor red but a mixture of all. ( see procedures of creating adam in Quran )

This is the hadith from imam ali:

إنّما سُمّيَ آدَمُ آدَمَ لأنّهُ خُلِقَ مِن أديمِ الأرضِ، و ذلكَ أنّ اللّه َ تباركَ و تعالي بَعَثَ جَبرئيلَ عليه‌ السلام و أمرَهُ أن يأتِيَهُ مِن أديمِ الأرضِ بأربَعِ

طِيناتٍ: طينَةٍ بَيضاءَ و طينَةٍ حَمراءَ و طينَةٍ غَبراءَ و طينَةٍ سَوداءَ و ذلكَ مِن سَهلِ‌ها و حَزنِ‌ها. ثُمَّ أمَرَهُ أن يأتيَهُ بأربَعِ مِياهٍ: ماءٍ عَذبٍ و ماءٍ مِلحٍ و ماءٍ مُرٍّ و ماءٍ مُنتِنٍ. ثُمّ أمرَهُ أن يُفرِغَ الماءَ في الطِّينِ و أدَمَهُ اللّه ُ بيَدِهِ فلَم يَفضُلْ شيءٌ مِن الطِّينِ يَحتاجُ إلَي الماءِ، و لا مِن الماءِ شيءٌ يَحتاجُ إلَي الطِّينِ. فجَعَلَ الماءَ العَذبَ في حَلقِهِ و جَعَلَ الماءَ المالِحَ في عينَيهِ و جَعَلَ الماءَ المُرَّ في اُذنَيهِ و جَعَلَ الماءَ المُنتِنَ في أنفِهِ

Adam was named Adam, because he was created from Adeem. In a manner which God the most High, sent the angel Gibrael, and told him to collect from Adeem (The outer layer/crust) of the earth, four parts of soil. White soil, red soil,brown soil, and black soil and to prepare it from the soft and hard part of the earth.

Then said: to pour water over the soil and God mixed it with his power, in a way that no soil was left over that would require water, neither water that needed any more soil. Then placed sweet water in the throat area, salty water in the eyes, bitter water in the ears and rotten water in the nose.

The arabic word for black is aswad not hamaa.

When the soil is mixed with water and becomes wet and sticky it deepens in colour and gives it a deep dark tone, this is what hamaa means. Once it dries up it and no more sticky it reveals the result of the mixed colors.

Probably pottery classes may help us understand this better.

Tendersoul

You are another one who is in clear denial and cannot accept the fact that the Black man and Woman is your father and mother.  I noticed that you said this:

"The arabic word for black is aswad not hamaa"

Do you actually think the Arabic language has only one word for Black???  You can get any dictionary and look up the Arabic word Hamaa and it will tell you that it means black.  I have already quoted Lane Lexican in here which says Hamaa means Black, I would seriously advice you to look it up. 

I could not believe how you quoted some fairytale (hadiyth) about Adam's creation being made from:

"White soil, red soil, brown soil, and black soil"

You will actually believe this creation story which is unscientific and reject the real creation story in the Qur'aan where Allah says that He created the original human race and original man (Adam) from BLACK MUD:

Quraan%2015%20verse%2026%20hamaa.jpg

The Holy Qur'aan says that Allah created the original human race and original man from BLACK MUD, the Qur'aan does not say anything about them being created from white, red, brown, black soil.  You cannot use hadiyth to abrogate or change the words of Allah:

Abrogate3.jpg

Now the other scientific flaw in your hadiyth is the fact that they said Adam was created from "soil".  Soil has no life, you cannot grow anything in it and this word was never used in the Qur'aan to describe the creation of the original human race and man (Adam). Again Allah did not use the word "soil" in the Qur'aan.  Allah used the word "MUD or CLAY" which is the Arabic word Salsal.  That hadiyth that you quoted is fake, false, man-made innovations and no wonder Allah warns us about following hadiyth:

Ch31v6%20size%2070.JPG

I will now leave you again with Lane Lexicon (part 2, page 638) which defines Hamaa as Black, take it or leave it alone but you cannot dispute Al Haqq:

Lane%20Lexicon.jpg

ddd

Tendersoul

You are another one who is in clear denial and cannot accept the fact that the Black man and Woman is your father and mother.  I noticed that you said this:

"The arabic word for black is aswad not hamaa"

Do you actually think the Arabic language has only one word for Black???  You can get any dictionary and look up the Arabic word Hamaa and it will tell you that it means black.  I have already quoted Lane Lexican in here which says Hamaa means Black, I would seriously advice you to look it up. 

I could not believe how you quoted some fairytale (hadiyth) about Adam's creation being made from:

"White soil, red soil, brown soil, and black soil"

You will actually believe this creation story which is unscientific and reject the real creation story in the Qur'aan where Allah says that He created the original human race and original man (Adam) from BLACK MUD:

The Holy Qur'aan says that Allah created the original human race and original man from BLACK MUD, the Qur'aan does not say anything about them being created from white, red, brown, black soil.  You cannot use hadiyth to abrogate or change the words of Allah:

Abrogate3.jpg

Now the other scientific flaw in your hadiyth is the fact that they said Adam was created from "soil".  Soil has no life, you cannot grow anything in it and this word was never used in the Qur'aan to describe the creation of the original human race and man (Adam). Again Allah did not use the word "soil" in the Qur'aan.  Allah used the word "MUD or CLAY" which is the Arabic word Salsal.  That hadiyth that you quoted is fake, false, man-made innovations and no wonder Allah warns us about following hadiyth:

Ch31v6%20size%2070.JPG

I will now leave you again with Lane Lexicon (part 2, page 638) which defines Hamaa as Black, take it or leave it alone but you cannot dispute Al Haqq:

Lane%20Lexicon.jpg

ddd