Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

No, the boxed words are tuharrimu and ahalla, which are both verbs; tuharrimu is a masculine singular imperfect verb in the second person and ahalla is a masculine singular perfect verb in the 3rd person. Yes, tuharrimu and ahalla derive from halal and haram but the latter are nouns and different meanings. You are playing a dangerous game by twisting the words of the Qur'an. Why don't you be a good neophyte, log off Shiachat and play Dungeons & Dragons? (All right, I am sorry that was uncalled for, I can't take anybody who uses the word "neophyte" seriously. Apologize, won't do it again.)

But in all seriousness, by claiming that the words halal and haram are mentioned in 66:1-2, you effectively done what you accuse us of doing; Distorting and lying about the Qur'an, your credibility, if you had any, is destroyed by your lying. Anybody in audience who studies Arabic seriously or anyone who can read this and use an Qur'anic dictionary knows beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you just lied to them. Just like you lied to me and Shiaman14, and now you have spoken too soon about schooling anyone. Sorry for the harsh tone but I don't tolerate misrepresentation of the Qur'an in the name of progressivism, liberalism and reform. Islam does not need a reform; It is Allah's perfected religion for me,you, us and all of mankind.

The problem with disproving the Shia sect with 48:2 is that we are a diverse group,some of us believe in the ismah of the Imams (as) ,some of us don't and again if you read it in context with 48:1 and 3,the meaning changes. I'll get into more detail later when I can.

6:159 could also apply to the Qur'aniyoon movement, there's a lot of disagreement over the correct form of Qur'an alone, Code 19'ers, Ahl-e Qur'an and Kalo Kato all differ from one another from practices and beliefs. Since you are so worked up about Shia committing shirk, I am going to let you in on something; Followers of Rashad Khalifa commit shirk big time with the Code 19 and Khalifa considered himself a prophet; Guess what, they prove their beliefs with sources out of the Qur'an to prove the existence of a code within the Qur'an. Now, I believe that the Qur'aan has an inner and an outer message but Code 19 isn't it. These guys say that the Qur'an is corrupted and have the gall to not twist the Qur'an but to deliberately remove two verses of Surah At-Tawbah so their code 19 works. No Shia or Sunni does this atrocity, only Qur'aniyoon do this and the 19ers are very much a part of the Qur'an aloners.

Salaam Gaius

"No, the boxed words are tuharrimu and ahalla, which are both verbs; tuharrimu is a masculine singular imperfect verb in the second person and ahalla is a masculine singular perfect verb in the 3rd person. Yes, tuharrimu and ahalla derive from halal and haram but the latter are nouns and different meanings."

I cannot believe how you Shi'ite Muslims are distorting clear and obvious verses to try to support your shirk sect school of thought of teaching that Ali, 12 Imams, Ahlul Bayt, Muhammad are infallible.  Below is the Arabic word tuharrimu which is translated as "you prohibit", which is taken from this website: http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp:

tuharrimu.jpg

tuharrimu%20you%20prohibit.jpg

And I want you to look closely at the prefix "tu" on the word "harrimu''.  The prefix "tu" does not change the meaning of the word "harrimu'' and notice that they translate this Arabic word as "you prohibit" because that is exactly what it means.  Again the prefix "tu" does not change the meaning of the word "harrimu'', thus the prefix "tu" is letting us know that Allah was speaking to Muhammad in the present tense.

There are thousands of people looking at this debate and can see how the Shia Muslims are a joke in distorting the Qur'aan to support their sectarian school of thought.  Two or three days ago we had over 4040 views and it is one of the fastest growing post in this forum which shows you how important this subject is to the masses of the people and guess what, the so-called moderators have turned off the statistics that shows us how many people are viewing this post as a tactic to not bring attention to the people's eyes.  When you now look at how many views this post has, it says ZERO "0".  In addition the moderator deleted my post in response to Shiaman14 and then I reposted it again.  These are the games you Shia Muslims are playing all because this knowledge pose a threat to your belief system, your school of thought.  Again below is the correct translation of this verse (66:1) that Shia Muslims, scholars, shaykhs are notorious for mistranslating to prevent their school of thought from being exposed because they are deceiving people to believe that Ali, 12 Imams, Ahlul Bayt, Muhammad are infallible.  Any clear thinking person can read this verse below (66:1) and see that Muhammad made a mistake by trying to prohibit something that Allah has made lawful because he (Muhammad) wanted to please his wives:

Quraan%2066%20verse%201%20correct%20tran

Below is the other verse which proves that Muhammad had faults (past & future) that Allah forgave him for which ultimately proves beyond doubt that he (Muhammad) is NOT INFALLIBLE:

Quraan%2048%20verse%202%20translation%20

This is referring to the mistakes he committed out of forgetfulness, this does not impinge upon his infallibility.

The prophet [saw] is protected from intentional sins and by making mistakes in guiding us in Islamic teaching, logic dictates that the latf(grace) of Allah protects our prophet [saw] in teaching us Islam.

The verse in Arabic isn't saying that the prophet [saw] made haram what Allah has made halal, it means that he is restraining himself a mubaah(permitted) action which Allah has allowed him to do.

Secondly you are spewing blasphemy and you don't even know it, because the prophet [saw] can never make something haram which Allah has made halal nor say something which isn't from Allah without being destroyed by God or committing kufr (Noathbillah).

"Or have they partners with Allah who have instituted for them a religion which Allah has not allowed." [surah Shura (42), ayah 8] 

Surah Al haqqah 40-48

40. That this is verily the word of an honoured Messenger [i.e. Jibrael (Gabriel) or Muhammad  which he has brought from Allah].

41. It is not the word of a poet, little is that you believe!

42. Nor is it the word of a soothsayer (or a foreteller), little is that you remember!

43. This is the Revelation sent down from the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

44. And if he (Muhammad ) had forged a false saying concerning Us (Allah),

45. We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might),

46. And then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta),

47. And none of you could withhold Us from (punishing) him.

48. And verily, this Qur'an is a Reminder for the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2)

Salaam Abu Jafar Herz

I notice as result of what Shia Muslims are saying, I have to keep reminding YOU that: INFALLIBLE means: PERFECT, INCAPABLE OF ERROR and I noticed that you said this without proof from the Qur'aan:

"This is referring to the mistakes he committed out of forgetfulness, this does not impinge upon his infallibility"

Where is your proof at in the Qur'aan that Muhammad made this mistake out of forgetfulness????  Are you just making up your own hadiyth (conjecture) to try to support the Shia sectarian school of thought which teaches shirk that Ali, Ahlul Bayt, Muhammad are infallible?   I AM CHALLENGNING YOU STRAIGHT UP, WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE AT INSIDE THE QUR'AAN THAT MUHAMMAD MADE THIS MISTAKE OUT OF FORGETFULNESS IN QUR'AAN 66:1 (TARRIM VERSE 1)????  Jafar if you cannot prove this in the Qur'aan, then you are guilty of building a premise based on flawed logic and arguments.  I must remind you Jafar that if a man like Muhammad done something out of forgetfulness (as you have stated in your quote up above) that means Muhammad could never be infallible.  By you saying that he made this mistake in Qur'aan 66:1 out of forgetfulness, you have trapped your self because now there is no escaping the fact that he (Muhammad) was not infallible.  If you are infallible, you do not make mistakes out of forgetfulness.  I cannot believe the things I'm hearing from Shi'ite Muslims, I thought you (the Shi'ite Muslims) were more deeper than the Sunni Muslims.

"The verse in Arabic isn't saying that the prophet [saw] made haram what Allah has made halal, it means that he is restraining himself a mubaah (permitted) action which Allah has allowed him to do"

I need you to look at this verse carefully:

Qur'aan 66:1 is clearly saying that Prophet Muhammad prohibited something that Allah has made lawful to please his wives.  This verse does not say in Arabic what you are trying to imply when you said this: "it means that he is restraining himself a mubaah (permitted)"  Below I have taken from the following website: http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp where you can clearly see how they translate TUHARRIMU as YOU PROHIBIT because this is the correct translation of the Arabic text:

Arabic%20break%20down%20corpus%20Quraan%

Any body who has an elementary knowledge of Arabic can see that Qur'aan 66:1 says: "O you Prophet, why do you prohibit what Allah has made lawful for you, just to please your wives"  Every body translates this verse correctly except the Shia Muslims or those who have been influenced by the Shia doctrine.

It is important to understand that Muhammad was a human being like all of us and as a human being you are subject to make mistakes, errors for the simple fact that you are a human being and not The Creator.  Now don't confuse Muhammad making mistakes and associating that with the Divine Revelation of the Qur'aan like Jafar has which I will soon deal with to show how he is taking verses out of context.  When it comes to the WAHI (REVEALATION OR INSPIRATION) from Allah Ta'ala to His Anbiya (Prophets) there are no mistakes when it comes to the Kitaab (Scripture) that were Divinely revealed to them.  However, the Prophets are human beings and they also exist, have a life outside of the revelation of their scripture and of course as being a human they will make  mistakes but those mistakes are outside of the WAHI which makes the Kitaab (Scripture) that Allah reveals or sends down free from error, mistakes, contradictions and this is something the Shia Muslims don't realize.  For example in Qur'aan 66:1 Prophet Muhammad prohibited something that Allah made lawful to please his wives, this right here took place outside of the revelation of the Qur'aan, it is just that Allah saw fit to put this narration in the Qur'aan so that we will not take him (Prophet Muhammad) as some divine object of worship, like when Christians do with Jesus who they also say is infallible which we can also dispel in their Bible, like we are doing in the Qur'aan with Shia Muslims. 

Now Jafar you have said:

"Secondly you are spewing blasphemy and you don't even know it, because the prophet [saw] can never make something haram which Allah has made halal"

I'm not spewing blasphemy but you are committing shirk by believing that Ali, 12 Imams, Ahlul Bayt, and Muhammad are infallible.  There is nothing in existence that can share this unique Attribute of Allah:

Qur'aan 4:48

Surely, Allah does not forgive those who associate partners with Him.  But He forgives things beside that to whomever He wills; and He who associates partners with Allah, He indeed has forged a supreme sin.

You also said this which I will demonstrate how you are taking two separate Suras out of context: "nor say something which isn't from Allah without being destroyed by God or committing kufr (Noathbillah)" and after that you quoted Sura Al-Haqqah 40-48 (Qur'aan 69:40-48).  You have to understand what is taking place in this Sura and in Sura Taahrim 1 (Qur'aan 66:1).  In Al-Haqqah 40-48 (Qur'aan 69:40-48) is making it clear that Prophet Muhammad will not go outside of the revelation and make up his own sayings, words, etc. so this Sura is talking about or dealing with the revealing of the Qur'aan when Taahrim 1 (Qur'aan 66:1) is talking about how Muhammad prohibited something that Allah made lawful to please his wives.  You see Taahrim 1 (Qur'aan 66:1) is not talking about or dealing with the revealing of the Qur'aan, Allah has narrated how Muhammad made a mistake in order to please his wives and this has nothing to do with the WAHI (REVEALATION OR INSPIRATION) OF AL QUR'AAN.  So Jafar, you are misappropriating two different Suras as though they both are dealing with the revealing of the Qur'aan when this is not the case at all.  Now I want everyone to read both Suras so that you can simply see this for your selves:

This Sura (which is the translation that Jafar used) is dealing with the revealing of the Qur'aan and of course there will be no mistakes when it comes to the WAHI (REVEALATION OR INSPIRATION) OF AL QUR'AAN AND MUHAMMD WOULD NOT USE A SECOND SOURCE OR ANY OTHER SOURCES OUTSIDE OF THE REVEALATION OF THE QUR'AAN:

Al-Haqqah 40-48 (Qur'aan 69:40-48)

40. That this is verily the word of an honoured Messenger [i.e. Jibrael (Gabriel) or Muhammad  which he has brought from Allah].

41. It is not the word of a poet, little is that you believe!

42. Nor is it the word of a soothsayer (or a foreteller), little is that you remember!

43. This is the Revelation sent down from the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

44. And if he (Muhammad ) had forged a false saying concerning Us (Allah),

45. We surely should have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might),

46. And then certainly should have cut off his life artery (Aorta),

47. And none of you could withhold Us from (punishing) him.

48. And verily, this Qur'an is a Reminder for the Muttaqun (pious - see V.2:2)

Now read this Sura so you can see its not dealing with the revealing of the Qur'aan but an aspect of Prophet Muhammad's life outside of the revelation of the Qur'aan that Allah saw fit to narrate in the Qur'aan as a lesson for us:

Taahrim 1 (Qur'aan 66:1)

O you Prophet, why do you prohibit (haraam) what Allah has made lawful (halal) for you, just to please your wives?  Allah is Forgiver, Merciful.

Edited by AlKhidr

Taahrim 1 (Qur'aan 66:1)

O you Prophet, why do you prohibit (haraam) what Allah has made lawful (halal) for you, just to please your wives?  Allah is Forgiver, Merciful.

Do you really think that by continuing to make the same asinine assertions we will believe you all of a sudden. The different colors and font sizes you use are nothing more than diversionary tactics. You have no other argument other than "look I can use red and green so I must be right."

Using the link you provided (Surah 66:1), only 1 out of 31 translators has used the word haram for tuhariimu and halal for ahallu. Please confirm the other 30 are wrong so we can ignore their translations.

Using the link you provided (Surah 66:1), only 7 out of 31 translators has used the word "yourself" which I also did. Please confirm the other 24 are wrong so we can ignore their translations.

The argument is not whether the Prophet prohibited his wives onto him - he did. The argument is that it is not a mistake because he had a choice in the matter about whether he slept with his wives or not.  Let's say for argument's sake that Muhammad made wives haram. Was it just on HIMSELF or all muslims? If you say just Muhammad, then "yourself" is the correct translation and if you say all Muslims, you would be a liar because that absolutely did not happen.

It is funny that you talk about context and reading following verses for Surah 69:40-48 but do not do the same for Surah 66 which is clearly an admonishment for the wives and not the Prophet. (see - I can use colors too).

There are thousands of people looking at this debate and can see how the Shia Muslims are a joke in distorting the Qur'aan to support their sectarian school of thought.  Two or three days ago we had over 4040 views and it is one of the fastest growing post in this forum which shows you how important this subject is to the masses of the people and guess what, the so-called moderators have turned off the statistics that shows us how many people are viewing this post as a tactic to not bring attention to the people's eyes.  When you now look at how many views this post has, it says ZERO "0".

Do you take any medication for your paranoia?

Edited by shiaman14

Alkhidr, habibi, can you please teach me how to pray and when to pray from the Quran? Also, can you teach mehow to do wudhu properly?

Don't bother with these people, they are illiterate sect that follow hadith and worship people that arent even mentioned in the Quran, just help me please, appreciate it habibi!

Alkhidr, habibi, can you please teach me how to pray and when to pray from the Quran? Also, can you teach mehow to do wudhu properly?

Don't bother with these people, they are illiterate sect that follow hadith and worship people that arent even mentioned in the Quran, just help me please, appreciate it habibi!

As Salaamu Alaykum Repenter

Shukran for your sincere question.  Since I'm addressing the Shia persuasion of Islaam, its important to highlight that Prophet Muhammad was NEVER directed, instructed, commanded by Allah to follow no deen, sunna, or milla of Ahul Bayt.  Prophet Muhammad was COMMANDED, INSTRUCTED, DIRECTED to follow Milla Ibrahiym (The Religion Of Abraham):

Milla%20Ibrahiym%201%20Quraan%2016%20ver

Milla%20Ibrahiym%202%20Quraan%206%20vers

And Allah says whoever forsakes Milla Ibrahiym (The Religion of Abraham) will make a fool of himself and Allah further states that He chose Abraham in this physical world and in the Hereafter (Spiritual Realm, Jannah).  Allah has never made any of these statements towards Ali or the 12 Imams:

Milla%20Ibrahiym%204%20Quraan%202%20vers

First I want to establish the fact that Salaat which is a prescribed form of worship existed before Muhammad was born.  In the verse below we can see that Allah taught Abraham, Isaac, Jacob how to observe Salaat and Zakaat and they existed thousands of years before Muhammad was born and there were no ahadiyth at the time. Salaat was well known, established and intact, and this was all by the will of Allah:

Abraham%20amp%20Salaat%201.jpg

Abraham%20amp%20Salaat%202.jpg

SALAAT BEFORE HADIYTHS WERE WRITTEN

I want to raise this very strong point to open up people's minds:

Hadiyth were written 250 years AFTER Muhammad’s death, so the gap period after Muhammad’s death and before hadiyth were written, compiled was 250 years, that means Muslims within this gap period of 250 years was doing Salaat without hadiyths because they were not written at the time.  This is proof that they were doing Salaat and did not need the details of hadiyth in order to perform or do Salaat.  The knowledge of Salaat and the details of Salaat was not lost, Muslims of this 250 years gap period (after Muhammad’s death and before hadiyths were written, compiled) their generations salvations was not lost because they did not have hadiyth to explain Salaat, no not at all.  Again this was all by the will of Allah and they were observing Salaat without no hadiyths.

SALAAT WAS WELL KNOWN & ESTABLISHED BEFORE MUHAMMAD WAS BORN

We even have historical evidence thousands of years before Abraham was born, that our people were observing Salaat.  I will reference the following book and video which proves that the ancient Nubians (whom so-called European scholars like to call Egyptians which is a Greek word that they never used for themselves):

Cheikh Anta Diop wrote in his book entitled, The African Origins Of Civilization, page 126, par. 5 & 6 which provides historical evidence that Islaam, including Salaat existed thousands of years before Abraham was born:

Cheikh%20Anta%20Diop%20African%20Origins

“They addressed a direct invocation to the seven planets.  The 30-day fasting period already existed as in Egypt.  They prayed seven times each day, with their faces turned toward the north.  These prayers to the sun at different hours somewhat resemble Moslem prayers which take place during the same phases, but which have been reduced by the Prophet to five compulsory prayers “to relive humanity”; the other two prayers are optional.

There were also sacred springs and stones, as in Moslem times; Zenzen, a sacred spring; Kaaba, a sacred stone.  The pilgrimage to Mecca already existed.  The Kaaba was reputed to have been constructed by Ishmael, son of Abraham and Hagar the Egyptian (a Negro Woman), historical ancestor of Mohammed, according to all Arab historians.  As in Egypt, belief in a future life was already prevalent.  Dead ancestors were deified.  Thus, all the elements necessary for the blossoming if Islam were in place more then 1,000 years before the birth of Mohammed.  Islam would appear as a purification of Sabaeanism by the “Messenger of God.”

Below is a picture (from the 20th Dynasty) of a Nubian (Egyptian) prostrating himself before his Creator, Allah.  He is worshipping in the same manner in which Muslims worship today.  This picture came right off the walls of the pyramids, and again there were no so-called hadiyths back then:

Egyptian%20prostrating.jpg

The video below proves that Salaat existed in Ancient Nubia (The Egyptian Empire) thousands of years before Abraham was born:

ISLAMIC TRUE ORIGINS AND DIDN'T TAKE ANYTHING FROM THE ISRAELITE PART 2

Also the name Allah was found in the ancient Nubian Temple of Ptah.  When you watch this video you will see in the Metu Neter (which are called hieroglyphics by so-called European scholars).  The ancient Nubians were worshiping Allah:

I THOUGHT IT WAS IMPORTANT FOR ME TO PRESENT THIS INFORMATION TO LAY A FOUNDATION.  NOW LET ME FURTHER RESPOND TO YOUR QUESTIONS ON SALAAT

1.  The Sunni and Shia sect both have corrupted the True Kalima, Shahaada, First Pillar of Faith by placing Muhammad's name in the Shahaada and also placing Ali or other Khalifas in the Shahaada.  This right here violates the Qur'aan and Tawhiyd.  The original Shahaada that all the Prophets (including Muhammad), the Angelic Beings, and those who possess knowledge professed, testified to-bears Allah's name alone: LA ILAHA ILLA Allah.  There is nothing in existence that can share the same abode with Allah.  Below is the Shahaada (as revealed by Allah) in the Qur'aan and notice that the very first Arabic word in this verse is Shahida:

Quraan%203%20verse%2018%20Shahaada.jpg

After seeing the Shahaada in the Qur'aan, notice that you do not see "Muhammad Rasuwl Allah" or "Ali and the Khalifas" name mentioned after the Shahaada that Allah Himself has revealed because that was never the true Kalima, Shahaada, First Pillar of Faith of Allah's prescribed Way Of Life (Al Islaam).  The Sunni and Shia sect has corrupted the original Shahaada by adding bida (man-made innovations) as a result of them exalting, worshiping Prophet Muhammad, Ali, the Khalifas.  Their man-made shirk Shahaada was innovated around 250 years AFTER the death of Prophet Muhammad.  Thus, no one on al ard (the planet earth), assamawaati (the galactic heavens), Aalamin (all the Boundless Universes) in the Spiritual and Physical Realm cannot share the same abode with Allah!!!!

Below is a video of one of the top Shia scholars giving the Shahaada which is infested with shirk and no where found in the Holy Qur'aan:

Algerian Sunni converts to Shia Islam - The True Islam

There is only one true Kalima that has always existed since the foundation of this Physical Universe and throughout the Spiritual Realm:

لا إله إلا الله

LA ILAHA ILLA Allah

There is no god except Allah

2.  The Sunni and Shia sect both have corrupted wudu.  You will find many Muslims doing either 7, 8, 9 steps for wudu when Allah only prescribed 4 steps for wudu.  Muslims who follow Qur'aan ALONE just like Prophet Muhammad did only do the 4 steps of wudu as prescribed by Allah:

Qur'aan 5:6

O you who believe, when you observe the Salaat, you shall: (1) wash your faces, (2) wash your arms to the elbows, (3) wipe your heads, and (4) wash your feet to the ankles. If you were unclean due to sexual orgasm, you shall bathe. If you are ill, or traveling, or had any digestive excretion (urinary, fecal, or gas), or had (sexual) contact with the women, and you cannot find water, you shall observe the dry ablution (tayammum) by touching clean dry soil, then rubbing your faces and hands. Allah does not wish to make the religion difficult for you; He wishes to cleanse you and to perfect His blessing upon you, that you may be appreciative.

Below are the 4 steps for wudu highlighted in Arabic from this verse (Qur'aan 5:6)

wudu%204%20steps.jpg

3.  When we observe Salaat or in the process of doing Salaat, we do not mention Muhammad, Abraham, Ali or any of the khalifas because this right here is also shirk and violates the Qur'aan.  Why do I say that because Allah specifically told us while we are worshiping Him, not to mention, utter, call upon anyone except Him (our Creator):

Quraan%2072%20verse%2018.jpg

So when Muslims who follow Qur'aan ALONE, just like Prophet Muhammad did, when we observe Salaat, we will never mention, utter, call upon anyone except Allah Ta'ala.

4.   Muslims that follow Qur'aan ALONE just like Muhammad did observe 5 Salaat as prescribed by Allah in the Qur'aan:

(1) The Dawn Prayer (Fajr) given in 11:114 and 24:58

(2) The Noon Prayer (Zuhr), given in 17:78 and 30:18

(3) The Afternoon Prayer (Asr), given in 2:238

(4) The sunset Prayer (Maghrib), given in 11:114

(5) The Night Prayer (Isha), given in 24:58

The way Muslims who follow Qur'aan ALONE do our Salaat, it is Pure (safe from man-made innovations and shirk) that is commonly found and practiced among the Sunni and Shia sect.  We can use the Qur'aan to purify our Salaat and restore it to its original prescribed form during the days of Prophet Abraham, Muhammad and beyond them when they walked this planet earth.

Now to further answer your question about how we do Salaat, you can go to the website below and watch the video and also download the book on how to observe Salaat based on Al Qur'aan without all that shirk, man-made innovations that has crept into Islaam:

http://www.freewebs.com/salaat

OR

http://www.salaat.webs.com

You can also go to my other website and examine my article where I exposed the 3 Salaat Theory and you will also find a lot of good and important information on Salaat there as well:

http://www.freewebs.com/tawhiyd/3salaattheoryexposed.htm

For those who are sincerely seeking Al Haqq, it is important that we constantly strive to seek PURE ISLAAM and devote your Way Of Life (Al Islaam) to Allah ALONE:

Quraan6verse162mysalaatritesofsacrafice.

Quraan%2039%20verses%202-3.jpg

Quraan%204%20verse%20146.jpg

Edited by AlKhidr

"This is referring to the mistakes he committed out of forgetfulness, this does not impinge upon his infallibility"

Where is your proof at in the Qur'aan that Muhammad made this mistake out of forgetfulness????  Are you just making up your own hadiyth (conjecture) to try to support the Shia sectarian school of thought which teaches shirk that Ali, Ahlul Bayt, Muhammad are infallible?   I AM CHALLENGNING YOU STRAIGHT UP, WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE AT INSIDE THE QUR'AAN THAT MUHAMMAD MADE THIS MISTAKE OUT OF FORGETFULNESS IN QUR'AAN 66:1 (TARRIM VERSE 1)????  Jafar if you cannot prove this in the Qur'aan, then you are guilty of building a premise based on flawed logic and arguments.  I must remind you Jafar that if a man like Muhammad done something out of forgetfulness (as you have stated in your quote up above) that means Muhammad could never be infallible.  By you saying that he made this mistake in Qur'aan 66:1 out of forgetfulness, you have trapped your self because now there is no escaping the fact that he (Muhammad) was not infallible.  If you are infallible, you do not make mistakes out of forgetfulness.  I cannot believe the things I'm hearing from Shi'ite Muslims, I thought you (the Shi'ite Muslims) were more deeper than the Sunni Muslims.

"On a day when shin shall be exposed, they shall be ordered to prostrate, but be unable" (Qur'an 68:42),

Show me where in the Qur'an does it say that this "shin" is metaphorical, word for word please.

"The verse in Arabic isn't saying that the prophet [saw] made haram what Allah has made halal, it means that he is restraining himself a mubaah (permitted) action which Allah has allowed him to do"

I need you to look at this verse carefully:

Qur'aan 66:1 is clearly saying that Prophet Muhammad prohibited something that Allah has made lawful to please his wives.  This verse does not say in Arabic what you are trying to imply when you said this: "it means that he is restraining himself a mubaah (permitted)"  Below I have taken from the following website: http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp where you can clearly see how they translate TUHARRIMU as YOU PROHIBIT because this is the correct translation of the Arabic text:

Funny thing is I knew you'd say this...

1- The therms "halal, haram,mubaah,makruh" came later on when fiqh was codified. "Haram" in this verse is not using the shari3i meaning which is used in Fiqh, the word haram here simply means forbidding, it is not using the shari3i meaning but rather the lo8awi (linguistic) meaning.

2- Also you claim to follow the "Qur'an only" when the Qur'an itself says that if Muahmmad [saw] attributes anything to Allah which is not from Allah then he would be killed.So I have a question, if the prophet [saw] when making something halal into haram (in the shari3i sense) changing God's religion, yes or no?

Weren't the Nubians a different civilization entirely, than the Egyptians?

Also, just because there is some drawing of an Egyptian dude prostrating doesn't mean he is doing salaat.

The Chinese would also prostrate (or "kowtow") not only before their gods but before their emperors and kings. This does not mean they were doing salaat.

Prophet Muhammad was COMMANDED, INSTRUCTED, DIRECTED to follow Milla Ibrahiym (The Religion Of Abraham):

Milla%20Ibrahiym%201%20Quraan%2016%20ver

Milla%20Ibrahiym%202%20Quraan%206%20vers

Milla%20Ibrahiym%204%20Quraan%202%20vers

What is the Religion of Ibrahim as according to Quran? The link describes as below:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235031965-quran-for-religion-of-ibrahim/?p=2829543

Wassalam

Edited by skamran110

Shukran for your sincere question.  Since I'm addressing the Shia persuasion of Islaam, its important to highlight that Prophet Muhammad was NEVER directed, instructed, commanded by Allah to follow no deen, sunna, or milla of Ahul Bayt.  Prophet Muhammad was COMMANDED, INSTRUCTED, DIRECTED to follow Milla Ibrahiym (The Religion Of Abraham):

Learning salat from you is like trying to learn the rules of the sabbath from Hitler.

Remember first we have to get you to accept the infallibility of the Prophet (you already accept he is sinless, so now we need you to take 1 more step). Then we get you to say the shahada and only then should we discuss/teach you the practices of Islam.

Suffice to say that you say that the salat should be recited as Prophet Ibrahim did and you also say it should be said in Arabic. Last I checked, Prophet Ibrahim spoke a number of languages but none of them were arabic.

Anyway, back to making you a muslim first:

Do you really think that by continuing to make the same asinine assertions we will believe you all of a sudden. The different colors and font sizes you use are nothing more than diversionary tactics. You have no other argument other than "look I can use red and green so I must be right."

Using the link you provided (Surah 66:1), only 1 out of 31 translators has used the word haram for tuhariimu and halal for ahallu. Please confirm the other 30 are wrong so we can ignore their translations.

Using the link you provided (Surah 66:1), only 7 out of 31 translators has used the word "yourself" which I also did. Please confirm the other 24 are wrong so we can ignore their translations.

The argument is not whether the Prophet prohibited his wives onto him - he did. The argument is that it is not a mistake because he had a choice in the matter about whether he slept with his wives or not.  Let's say for argument's sake that Muhammad made wives haram. Was it just on HIMSELF or all muslims? If you say just Muhammad, then "yourself" is the correct translation and if you say all Muslims, you would be a liar because that absolutely did not happen.

It is funny that you talk about context and reading following verses for Surah 69:40-48 but do not do the same for Surah 66 which is clearly an admonishment for the wives and not the Prophet. (see - I can use colors too).

Edited by shiaman14

I am sure some of you must have been wondering why I kept asking AK to tell me what translation of the Quran to use and he continuously buck danced and shuffled his way out of giving me an answer. The links he gave for salat confirmed my suspicions about him that he is nothing but a follower of the false prophet Rashid Khalifa.

Khalifa said that he was a messenger of God and that the archangel Gabriel "most assertively" told him that chapter 36, verse 3, of the Quran, "specifically" referred to him. His followers refer to him as God's Messenger of the Covenant. He promoted a strict monotheism and was a prominent Quranist, rejecting the hadith and sunnah as fabrications attributed to Muhammad by later scholars. He declared that he is the messenger of the covenant , Messenger of the Covenant, prophesied in the Quran in 3:81. He presented a lengthy document with proofs of his messengership from the Quran. He defended the fact that the Prophet Muhammed was the LAST Prophet according to the Quran but not the LAST messenger, also according to the Quran, see 33:40. He emphasized the fact that God is teaching us that, the Prophet Muhammed was one of the prophets who took the covenant mentioned in 3:81. The Prophet Muhammed took it along with the other prophets as per 33:7. Dr. Khalifa put the proofs of his messengership in the appendix of his translation of the Quran for those who would seek such proofs.

He wrote that the Quran contains a mathematical structure based on the number 19 and made the controversial claim that the last two verses of chapter nine in the Quran were not canonical, telling his followers to reject them.[8] His two-fold reasoning was that the verses, in addition to disrupting an otherwise flawless nineteen-based pattern, were sacrilegious inasmuch as they appeared to endorse worship of Mohammed. Starting in 1968, Khalifa used computers to analyze the frequency of letters and words in the Quran. In 1974, he claimed that he had discovered a mathematical code in the text of the Qur'an involving the number 19. The details of this analysis are available in his book, Quran, the Final Testament.

So now you know why he does not want acknowledged the infallibility of Muhammad saw as it impacts his own messenger namely Rashid Khalifa. And of course if RK does not believe in the perfection of the Quran then neither does AK and yet here he is trying to us Islam.

In honor of Rashid Khalifa, I too did some calculations on the number 19 and came up this:

01) Number of letters in "Muhammad Rasool Allah": 19
02) Number of letters in reference to the Prophet teaching us the Book and wisdom in 2.151 (وَيُعَلِّمُكُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ) is equal to 19
03) square root of Ayah Mubahila 361 = 19
04) The following went to Mubahila (محمد  علي  فاطمة  حسن  حسين). The letters in their names added up to: 19
05) Ayah Muwaddat is Surah 42 verse 23. 42 minus 23 = 19
06) Number of character in (أمير المؤمنين علي مولى) is 19
07) Characters in "Fatimah bint Muhammad" is 19
08) Characters in names of other imams (علي محمد جعفر موسى علي محمد علي حسن محمد-المهدي) is 38 / 2 = 19
09) Birthdate of Imam Hasan is 28 Feb 625 and 282625 / 14875 = 19
10) Birthdate of Imam Hussain is 8 Jan 626 and 3 Shaban 4AH. 8 + 1 + 6 + 2 + 6 + 3 + 8 + 4 = 38/2 = 19 
11) Number of characters in (أبا عبد الله حسين بن علي) is 19
12) Number of days from Mecca to Kerbala on Camel: 19
13) Number of Bani Hashim that died in Kerbala (including Muslim bin Aqeel): 19
14) Date Imam Mehdi became Imam 8 Rabi-ul-Awal 260 AH so 8 + 3 + 2 + 6 + 0 = 19
15) Number of people who will understand this: 19
16) Number of people who will not understand this: ∞ - 19
17) Hours it took to come up with this list: 19
18) Days I have been waiting to post this: 19
19) If you don’t agree with any of the above, at least know that today is Nov 19.

AK - Do you consider yourself a messenger too? You say Muhammad was to only deliver the Quran and not teach it (you should read 2.151) but you are teaching us so that must mean you think of yourself as a messenger.

Based on the 19-list above, am I a messenger? do I get concubines? What are the benefits?

Its interesting to note, that the Sunnis did not participate on the matter of the  Prophet being infallibile, do the mainstream Sunnis also believe that, Prophets can make mistakes?

Edited by power

Its interesting to note, that the Sunnis did not participate on the matter of the  Prophet being infallibile, do the mainstream Sunnis also believe that, Prophets can make mistakes?

I had the same question and didn't receive a response either:

Dear Brothers and sisters of Ahlu-Sunnah,

I mean no disrespect and am not looking for an argument.

When shia-sunni debates take place, the issue of Black Thursday usually comes up - an incident that is quoted in Sahih Bukhari/Muslim where Caliph Umar called the Prophet delusional. Most sunnis reject this sahih hadith saying that 1) Caliph Umar would never say that and 2) if he did say it, the Muslims would have defended the Prophet.

Here were are 1,400 years later - AlKhidr offends and insults the Prophet and no sunni has stepped up to defend the Prophet. Maybe no sunni has seen this post or read his pamphlet; maybe you are afraid to challenge AlKhidr; maybe you agree with him. And if after 1400 years people are afraid to speak up, can you really blame the early muslims for staying silent?

Regardless of the reason, once again it is the shia who have come to defend the honor and sanctity of the Prophet. 

I apologize if this post offends you. Hopefully your anger is directed towards AlKhidr's insults and not me.

As it turns out Rashid Khalifa and AK are no different than  Musaylimah bin Ḥabīb who claimed prophethood after the demise of the Prophet. 

Weren't the Nubians a different civilization entirely, than the Egyptians?

Also, just because there is some drawing of an Egyptian dude prostrating doesn't mean he is doing salaat.

The Chinese would also prostrate (or "kowtow") not only before their gods but before their emperors and kings. This does not mean they were doing salaat.

Salaam  baradar_Jackson

The Nubians and Egyptians are the same people or race, the only difference is that Nubia/Nubian are the original names they used for themselves and the word "Egypt/Egyptians" are Greek words the Europeans gave them after they conquered, colonized, enslaved them.

When you said this, you are in great denial and I can tell that you did not take the time out to view the videos that I posted which proves that they worshiped Allah, The Creator of all that exists and also practiced the tenants of Islaam long long long long before Abraham was born.  Islaam is not a new religion, Islaam has always existed since the beginning of time.  The Saudi Arabs Islaamic history has been altered, changed, distorted because they will have you believe that Islaam started in Saudi Arabia with Muhammad which is not true at all.  I will end by saying this, the Nubians were the first to teach Tawhiyd, Monotheism on the planet earth.  They were the first to teach that we will return back to our Creator who is ONE.  They were the first to practice the 5 Pillars of Faith.

Salaam Power

Of course no Sunni Muslims will not come to your aid and speak out against me because they don't believe that Muhammad is infallible.  No Muslim on the planet earth believes that Ali, 12 Imams, Ahul Bayt, Muhammad are infallible except Shi'ite Muslims and that's it.