Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali-F

The Salafi Cab Driver Who Hated Shia Amazing Story

Rate this topic

Whats so amazing about it? imagine a salafi/wahabi revealing himself to a taxi driver in Qom, Najaf or Karbala. You people just cant get over this Salafi/ Wahabi dilemma.

Talk about the so called followers of Ahly Bait, many of my relatives go to Iran for the Ziyaraat and they tell how Iranians hate us just because they belong to a country which is sunni dominant. My father use to work in Iran before Shah was thrown out and he tells me how things changed after the so called revolution, extremism took charge. He said sunnis were mocked and treated very badly when offering prayers and all this happened in Tehran. 

Edited by Sledge Hammer

Whats so amazing about it? imagine a salafi/wahabi revealing himself to a taxi driver in Qom, Najaf or Karbala. You people just cant get over this Salafi/ Wahabi dilemma.

Talk about the so called followers of Ahly Bait, many of my relatives go to Iran for the Ziyaraat and they tell how Iranians hate us just because they belong to a country which is sunni dominant. My father use to work in Iran before Shah was thrown out and he tells me how things changed after the so called revolution, extremism took charge. He said sunnis were mocked and treated very badly when offering prayers and all this happened in Tehran.

Where in Tehran?

Watch the video.

You are saying that we should get over this salafi dilemma? No words. 

Whats so amazing about it? 

I don't think the point of this video was to point out the Shia/Sunni divide. I think the message of the story the speaker was trying to show was that if you put your trust in Allah, everything works out in the end, no matter how many people are against you (ex. the cab driver). 

"They plot and plan but Allah is the best of planners."

Edited by aliyah21