Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

World's Most Beautiful Mosques ?

Rate this topic

Haji 2003

• Forum Administrators

2CF85A4E00000578-3255233-image-a-3_14437

^ Maybe the purple/pink photo has been color manipulated. Or the lighting at sunset makes it look like that. This photo is similar to one that is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi at sunrise: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/photo/sunrise-at-sheikh-zayed-grand-mosque-royalty-free-image/159194756

• Moderators

Its neat how the architecture of that society usually influences the mosque. Not sure if fake or real, supposedly in Pakistan: https://kufarooq3blog.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/slide_319140_2962995_free.jpgslide_319140_2962995_free.jpg

definitely not in Pakistan and if its for real it dosent give that calm peaceful feeling that should come from a mosque. Looks eerie to me lol

Edited by starlight

• Advanced Member

^ Ehh still looks nice I guess. At least it exists.

Salam,

Repentant, that picture you posted was so beautiful, Mash2Allah!! I am saving that picture right now!!

Thank you so much for posting it!!

• Advanced Member

post-106463-0-43159300-1445135805_thumb.

Isfahan, Iran.

Built during the Safavid period...The construction of the Mosque started in the year 1611!

post-106463-0-54508500-1445136688_thumb.

post-106463-0-02754100-1445136701_thumb.

post-106463-0-77692600-1445136717_thumb.

post-106463-0-79226800-1445136745_thumb.

Edited by AhlulBayt_313

• Development Team

Nasir Al-Mulk, Shiraz

stunning-architecture.jpg

I wish I could have a chance to pray there.

I really like the mosques in Yemen and Iran the best in terms of architecture, Al-Saleh Mosque in Sana'a was beautiful. Shame that it got bombed by a Daeshi, lanah on ISIS.

• Veteran Member

I wish I could have a chance to pray there.

I really like the mosques in Yemen and Iran the best in terms of architecture, Al-Saleh Mosque in Sana'a was beautiful. Shame that it got bombed by a Daeshi, lanah on ISIS.

Salam,

The prayer hall of this mosque is quite small actually, so it is usually filled with tourists - event though they are not that numerous.

I had the chance to pray in its mihrab, because of the visitors moving and shooting pictures all the way. It is true the light schemes are just incredible.

Shah (Imam) Mosque in Isfahan remains the moste impressive and splendid masjid I have ever seen. Moscow's newly reopened mosque also seems to be a gem.

• 2 months later...