Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
pwwnd123

Lanat On Ea Sports Games

Rate this topic

I have played Super Mario Strikers and Mario Strikers Charged instead of FIFA/FIFA Street. I would rather play Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour for the GameCube than any PGA Tour game. I have played Mario Sports Mix instead of playing NBA, NHL, or any dodgeball and volley ball game

Lanat on Madden and lanat on FIFA. Madden and FIFA are worse than Mario Party series by Nintendo (especially on GameCube where it was made by Hudson Soft).

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour will always be better than PGA Tour because of end post hole voices and it'll be better than Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort's Golf.

Mario Sports Mix has a better Volleyball.

And it has a better basketball

Mario Power Tennis is a better tennis game.

Mario Striker Charged blows every FIFA game out of the water because of one thing. The Mega Strikes (especially Princess Peach's).

I think EA's Sports are a cash grabby games series. The Mario Sports games have far more thought and effort put into them than EA's Sports games. EA's Sports games are the exact same garbage over and over again ever single year.

Edited by pwwnd123

EA Sports?? All those football games, cricket games and the only one, ONE team producing them all for the entire planet, you're sending lanah on them?! NO. What insolence. I say double lanah on your toad stool and other stupid games that even kindergarteners would be scared of or bored to or simply wouldn't want to play!! Triple lanah on them ALL.~

May Mario the fajir zaani burn in hell. Ilahee ameen.

Edited by Darth Vader

EA is a slimy business...

But bro pwwnd, are you a sports fan?

If you were a sports fan, you would understand the need for FIFA, Madden, and the like...

We like to play as our real-life teams, with our favorite players. Especially nowadays when so much of real professional sports is scripted, our teams winning has been relegated to the realm of fantasy.

Check out Konami's PES this year, it is a better game than Fifa.  Madden has been trash forever, utter disgrace.  2k sports dominates nba live.  EA has a bunch of slaves working for them, other developers have people who are passionate about the game, especially 2k and PES.

Check out Konami's PES this year, it is a better game than Fifa.  Madden has been trash forever, utter disgrace.  2k sports dominates nba live.  EA has a bunch of slaves working for them, other developers have people who are passionate about the game, especially 2k and PES.

Madden is trash? Get outta here

Also: never understood the hubbub about PES.

Here is how superior Super Mario Strikers on GameCube is when compared to any FIFA game in the 6th console era and 7th console era. Far more inventive.

This is Mario Hoops 3 on 3, it is better than the GameCube version of NBA Street V3 which has Mario, Luigi and Princess Peach.

250px-Mariohoops3on3_boxart.jpg

It tops NBA Street, NBA Live, and NBA 2K. Much more creative and enjoyable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T6hbFME31s

Edited by pwwnd123

Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games is going to come out for the Wii U in the Americas tomorrow. I think that is better than the sports garbage that EA is releasing this year.

Edited by pwwnd123

On 10/8/2015 at 6:08 PM, Darth Vader said:

EA Sports?? All those football games, cricket games and the only one, ONE team producing them all for the entire planet, you're sending lanah on them?! NO. What insolence. I say double lanah on your toad stool and other stupid games that even kindergarteners would be scared of or bored to or simply wouldn't want to play!! Triple lanah on them ALL.~

May Mario the fajir zaani burn in hell. Ilahee ameen.

+1

Mario Tennis Aces is coming soon for Nintendo Switch. It will be a great game. It will hopefully be the best Mario Tennis and the best tennis game since Mario Power Tennis hopefully. Lots of variety and options. It has a story mode. It has optional motion controls, and a bit of realism that wasn't there before. Much more enjoyable.

*squeak*

On 4/18/2018 at 11:46 PM, ShiaMan14 said:

@pwwnd123 - just because you are no good at EA sports doesn't mean you dog them.

I love EA and am a Madden legend.

The only problem I have with EA Sports is that they're the same old game ever year. The only EA Sports games I like are the original Skate or Die for Commodore 64 and SSX on Tour. That's it.

I prefer Mario sports games like Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, Mario Soccer (Strikers and Strikers Charged), and Mario Baseball. They are once per system. They aren't yearly. They are satisfying enough.

On 4/22/2018 at 5:26 PM, pwwnd123 said:

I prefer Mario sports games like Mario Tennis, Mario Golf, Mario Soccer (Strikers and Strikers Charged), and Mario Baseball. They are once per system. They aren't yearly. They are satisfying enough.

I think Nintendo changed, seems like there is a thousand Mario games nowadays, the sports games aren't once per system either.