Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Nafs Al Zakiya

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Nafs Zakkyiah is one man who will be murdered.

He will stand between Corner of Ka'abah and the standing point of prophet Ibrahim.  He will call for Imam Mahdi.

Those whom died last Friday may their souls rest in peace are not one man nor they called for Imam Mhadi nor they died between Corner of Ka'abah and Maqam Ibrahim.

• Advanced Member

According to riwayats, Nafse-Zakayya will be killed ruthlessly with his brother. According to my speculation, this would happen after the seizure of Saudi by ISIS. OR I would rather say and I think, Sheikh Al Nimr. Just guessing because there is no one truly called as Nafse Zakiyya.. :(

• Advanced Member

Nafs al zakiyya will be a Syed so it can't be sheikh nimr.....the Saudi regime is going to collapse like a person holding a piece of pottery and then all of a sudden they drop it on the floor and it smashes (Hadith of imam (as))......

• Advanced Member

Sure no problem.

Reference is Ghaybat Al Tusi

، عن سفيان بن إبراهيم الجريري أنه سمع أباه يقول: النفس الزكية غلام من آل محمد اسمه: محمد بن الحسن يقتل بلا جرم ولا ذنب، فإذا قتلوه لم يبق لهم في السماء عاذر ولا في الارض ناصر. فعند ذلك يبعث الله قائم آل محمد في عصبة لهم أدق في أعين الناس من الكحل، إذا (1) خرجوا بكى لهم الناس، لا يرون إلا أنهم يختطفون، يفتح الله لهم مشارق الارض ومغاربها، ألا وهم المؤمنون حقا، ألا إن خير الجهاد في آخر الزمان (2).

From him from Muhammad b. Khalaf al-Haddad from Isma`il b. Aban al-Azadi from Sufyan b. Ibrahim al-Jariri that he heard his father say:

Nafs az-Zakiyya is a young man from the Family of Muhammad. His name is “Muhammad b. al-Hasan”, and he will be killed without a crime nor a sin. When they kill him, they will neither have an excuse in the heavens nor a supporter in the Earth.

So at that, Allah will raise the Qa’im of the Family of Muhammad in a group from them who are softer in the eyes of the people than kohl. When they appear, the people will weep for them – they would think that they would be abducted.

Allah will conquer the easts for the Earth and its wests for them. Verily, they are truly the believers; verily, the best jihad is in the end times.

• Advanced Member

certain hadith say he is a descendant of imam al Hassan AS

certain hadith say he is a descendant of imam al Hassan AS

Yes that's correct. What's interesting is that why would nafs Al zakiyya be killed? I mean for example at the moment in the current climate if someone was to shout in the middle of hajj that imam e zamanah (as) has returned most likely he'd probably get arrested get a few beats then released. Although, I doubt even that would happen since there would be so many Shias from Iran Iraq etc on that hajj anyway.

However the Hadith states that nafs Al zakiyya will be killed just for announcing the arrival of imam Mehdi? Perhaps at that time the political and religious climate will be very hot where Shias will be banned on hajj and the scream on 23rd ramadhan would have happened, rise of Sufyani, wars raging everywhere as well as natural disasters. One point to note is that all these signs are going to occur in very short time imam sadiq (as) said signs will occur like a beads on a rosary.

So all of these signs won't take long to manifest although many people might think so.....

• Advanced Member

I have always heard that was a different Nafs al Zakiya i.e. a cousin of Imam Jafar Ibn Muhammad (AS) who is from the progeny of Imam Hasan (AS) and was betrayed by the Abbasids after the dethroning of the Ummayads.

• Advanced Member

I have always heard that was a different Nafs al Zakiya i.e. a cousin of Imam Jafar Ibn Muhammad (AS) who is from the progeny of Imam Hasan (AS) and was betrayed by the Abbasids after the dethroning of the Ummayads.

The gap between the incident of nafs Al zakiyyah and the coming of imam e zamanah (as) will be 15 days. If that was the case that it was a cousin of imam sadiq (as) then imam e zamanah (as) would have appeared by now as the gap is only 15 days.....

Edited by Rectify
  • Advanced Member

I think the hadith is talking about a different Nafs Al Zakiya to be honest this is the first time I have heard that he has to be a Sayyid. Not that I ma questioning you or the hadith I want to make sure it is authentic and fully reliable. Because the other Nafs al Zakiya is Muhammad ibn Abdullah, great-grandson of Imam Hasan (AS).

• Advanced Member

Nafs Zakkyiah is one man who will be murdered.

He will stand between Corner of Ka'abah and the standing point of prophet Ibrahim.  He will call for Imam Mahdi.

Those whom died last Friday may their souls rest in peace are not one man nor they called for Imam Mhadi nor they died between Corner of Ka'abah and Maqam Ibrahim.

Maqam Ibrahim where Umar put it back as where it stood in Jahilliyah or the place where Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. put it?

• Advanced Member

I'm just waiting for all those event which will happen consecutively.. Just think, we all would have heavenly powers with us. We could time travel, our eyes would be very sharp that we could easily see what is happening in West from East. Everything we do would be Quran and just Quran. Eating according to Quran, Talking according to Quran and everything.. Just think of this! ? Are we ready for the heaven before the Heaven?

• Advanced Member

I'm just waiting for all those event which will happen consecutively.. Just think, we all would have heavenly powers with us. We could time travel, our eyes would be very sharp that we could easily see what is happening in West from East. Everything we do would be Quran and just Quran. Eating according to Quran, Talking according to Quran and everything.. Just think of this! ? Are we ready for the heaven before the Heaven?

S/A brother,

Yes that would be very nice, but I must just say that I think (from what I can see, correct if wrong) you're expecting a miraculous cleaning up of the world when he (a.j) arrives. That is actually not what happens. His followers will have to strive very hard and there will be long years of struggles including losses, hunger etc. and at some point some of his followers will begin to get tired and doubt, wondering why it shouldn't just happen by miracle. All of that i.e. time travel, travel up into the universe etc afaik, only comes after the long struggle is over. I'm just saying this because I've thought about it and I personally try and ready myself mentally (which is what I can do).

W/S

Madzi

• Advanced Member

RE-APPEARANCE OF IMAM

– Imam will appear in Makka and his “zahoor” will be in two stages (similar to Prophet hood of the Prophet).
1st Stage – This will be in secret and not announced to all (only to close followers).
2nd Stage – Open announcement on the 10th of Muharram (Ashura).

– In the Zil-Hajjah of the preceding to Imam”s appearance on Ashura, 40 momineen who will be Imam”s closest companions will realise the nearness of “zahoor” and go for Hajj. They will not return home and on the 15th of Zil-Hijjah they will go to the Ka”ba and cry a lot.

– One of them will be called by Imam(a.s.), introduced and told to be the representative of the 40. They will all meet Imam(a.s.) between the 16th and 22nd of Zil-Hijjah. Imam will tell them that one of them will have to announce the arrival of Imam(a.s.) at the door of the Ka”ba but whosoever would do this would be killed immediately.

– On the 25th Zil-Hijjah the announcement will be made and the announcer killed (This is the blood of Nafse Zakiyya – pure soul, those whose blood will touch the Ka”ba and who is mentioned in numerous prophecies).
His blood will be avenged 2 weeks later when Imam(a.s.) will appear himself at the Ka”ba.

Edited by MOHIB E AHLAYBAIT
  • 3 months later...
  • Advanced Member
On Friday, September 18, 2015 at 6:06 PM, UIE said:

I think the hadith is talking about a different Nafs Al Zakiya to be honest this is the first time I have heard that he has to be a Sayyid. Not that I ma questioning you or the hadith I want to make sure it is authentic and fully reliable. Because the other Nafs al Zakiya is Muhammad ibn Abdullah, great-grandson of Imam Hasan (AS).

Theres no proof to my knowledge that this new nafs az zakiya will be a man or not. To be honest, a pure soul could be either. Allah swt can do Anything. Plus there is a saying that there might be a dew pure souls in the end times. But this nafs will be special. Could be because it has a deep connection with Allah that the other ones dont? Only Allah knows

• Advanced Member

To my knowledge nafs az zakiya is :

1. A wise/pious personality

2. Very close to Allah swt

3. Innocent but brave

4. Will be killed for no reason

5. Before Imam Mahdi as

now we cant be too sure whether the nafs zakiya will be killed by the kaaba vecause in thQur'an it states clearly that no soul knows what land it will die..

Only Allah swt knows.

• Advanced Member
On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 at 7:27 PM, Rectify said:

Nafs al zakiyya will be a Syed so it can't be sheikh nimr.....the Saudi ret going to collapse like a person holding a piece of pottery  and then all of a sudden they drop it on the floor and it smashes (Hadith of imam (as))......

Nope, no one knows whether this nafs is a sheikh or a syed

All we know is that the nafs az zakiyaa is someone special to Allah swt. I havent Found a hadith that says that nafs zakiya is a sheikha or a syed. 

To my knowledge, nafs az zakiya could be anyone who has purified themself and has a close connection with Allah swt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

The Hadith saying nafs Al zakiyya will be a syed can be read from the reference below which has been in turn quoted from Ghaibat Tusi:

Page 113 - Bihar Al Anwar Volumes 51, 52, 53 Part II The promised Mahdi by Baqir majlisi Translated into English by Sayyid athar hussain rizvi