Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mohammadi_follower

Are There Some Shiites Among The Refugees ?

Rate this topic

Salam aleykom ,

Like you know there is now a big tragedy. Many refugees are going to europe because war and poverty had destroyed there countries.

They come from Syria but also from afghanistan and Iraq.

Now i have a question.

I supposed pratically all syrian refugees are sunnis but do someone here know if there are many shiites refugees among the iraqi , afghans and pakistani refugees who are arriving in europe ?

Because paradoxally that could help for the developpement of shiism in europe.

Could some iraqis and afghans and pakistanis here know that ?

Thanks for your answer.

Yes there would be many Shias among them, particularly amongst the Afghan and Iraqi refugees but also amongst the Pakistanis and Syrians. But really who cares if they are Sunni or Shia. They are vulnerable people fleeing unspeakable atrocities and inshallah they all get the help they deserve. 

To be very honest, I doubt that the proper practicing believers will be escaping to Europe. So they will mostly only spread their cultural stuff like shawarma. I don't think the deen will spread by this. Probably the extremists among the European populace might react violently to refugees coming in.

I think they are practicing muslim darth vader.

Every time i saw pictures of refugees the women were wearing hijab.

But its not the subject of the topic.

Me i just ask iraqis and afghans on this forum if they know if some shia muslims are among the refugees who are arriving in europe.

I think they are practicing muslim darth vader.

Every time i saw pictures of refugees the women were wearing hijab.

But its not the subject of the topic.

Me i just ask iraqis and afghans on this forum if they know if some shia muslims are among the refugees who are arriving in europe.

I will not count that scarf in hijab at all...but again that is not the subject  at hand.

To be very honest, I doubt that the proper practicing believers will be escaping to Europe. So they will mostly only spread their cultural stuff like shawarma. I don't think the deen will spread by this. Probably the extremists among the European populace might react violently to refugees coming in.

Brother Darth Vader, I have to agree with you because there will definitely be extremist among them and it will be a nightmare for all of us.