Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Rectify

Sufyani Taking Revenge?

Rate this topic

10 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

here is a Muslim ruler who wears a cross of Malta on his Chest very proudly. I don't know if he is being overly 'openminded', or if he is sending out a message to the Crusader sect of Christianity .. 

Yes you're right. I think maybe in that case Bashar Assad is also a contender for Sufyani along with King Abdullah because he almost fits the description and he can be christianized as he has allied himself with Russia and Christian tribes in Syria. Wa Allahu A'lam.

6 hours ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Yes you're right. I think maybe in that case Bashar Assad is also a contender for Sufyani along with King Abdullah because he almost fits the description and he can be christianized as he has allied himself with Russia and Christian tribes in Syria. Wa Allahu A'lam.

Well, Bashar Al Assad is at the forefront of the fight against Ummayid / Sufiani forces ( Wahabis / Salafis ), so I don't really think that he can be it. My guess would be that the Sufiani would be from a more anti-ahlulbayt sect of Islam, which idolizes the Prophets 'friends', while looking for mistakes in the Prophets family - example Ibn Taymeya thought.

The battle lines won't be black and white, but being allied with Christians in itself isn't really the same thing as saying that

• he is welcomed in Rome (which Bashar is definitely not) 
  • that he will kill shias wherever he can ( Again Bashar is allied with shias and protects them )
  • that he will be secretly Christian ( I have seen no evidence of that)

Although i don't think the real Sufiani believes in Christianity, rather he will convert for his own worldly benefit.

My guess would be that the religion of THE sufiani would be quite purely luciferian / satanic. Once you are this high up the ladder of evil, you probably report to the big boss of evil directly .. or at least you try to (maybe some of the lower ranking ones). May Allah keep the devil away and destroy him and his forces in sha Allah.

Those are my personal opinions and views anyway.

15 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Well, Bashar Al Assad is at the forefront of the fight against Ummayid / Sufiani forces ( Wahabis / Salafis ), so I don't really think that he can be it. My guess would be that the Sufiani would be from a more anti-ahlulbayt sect of Islam, which idolizes the Prophets 'friends', while looking for mistakes in the Prophets family - example Ibn Taymeya thought.

The battle lines won't be black and white, but being allied with Christians in itself isn't really the same thing as saying that

• he is welcomed in Rome (which Bashar is definitely not) 
  • that he will kill shias wherever he can ( Again Bashar is allied with shias and protects them )
  • that he will be secretly Christian ( I have seen no evidence of that)

Although i don't think the real Sufiani believes in Christianity, rather he will convert for his own worldly benefit.

My guess would be that the religion of THE sufiani would be quite purely luciferian / satanic. Once you are this high up the ladder of evil, you probably report to the big boss of evil directly .. or at least you try to (maybe some of the lower ranking ones). May Allah keep the devil away and destroy him and his forces in sha Allah.

Those are my personal opinions and views anyway.

Ameen. But anyway I have heard some opinions saying that Rome means Russia in these days. And yes according to hadith it seems Sufyani will be anti Ahl al-Bayt (as) like his ancestors.

Aren't you all building onto each other and making it more like a game of whatever hits the target would be it.

Finding Sunfayni or Dajjal is not our job or the requirement. Our requirement is to be wise enough Shia that we know the deceptions of evil whoever they may be, understand that evil comes in the form of 'peace makers' and in the forms of 'war mongers' and that we do not become evil's tools without us knowing it. This in itself would make us recognize Sufyani or Dajjal no matter how stealthy they seem when they pop their ugly heads. 

And beyond that, our job is to become as good a Shia as we can so when our Imam AF appears, we are ready for Him, can recognize Him, and are physically and spiritually able to support Him. 

Do not give into to too much prediction thinking, get your act straight, be a good son, daughter, husband, wife, brother, sister, parent, be a good momin, and quit wasting time on things that are beyond your and my control.

8 hours ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Ameen. But anyway I have heard some opinions saying that Rome means Russia in these days. And yes according to hadith it seems Sufyani will be anti Ahl al-Bayt (as) like his ancestors.

Yes it seems so. When looking at what exactly is meant by "Rome" in the end-days, it is impossible be 100% sure where exactly this location will be.

My own educated guess would be that Rome always stood for the western Roman empire, while Constantinople was for the Byzantine east.

Hence, if one of them would be Rome (should be Catholic - might want to watch Trump at "Catholic dinner"), it would probably be Washington today, and if it was Constantinople (Orthodox - like Russia is Orthodox) it would be Moscow. There is a guy who is Sunni called Imran Hussein, has some interesting theories concerning this. 

In any case, I hope that not too much damage is made in the process and that God keeps us safe in sha Allah.

God bless!

Edited by 313 Seeker

13 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Yes it seems so. When looking at what exactly is meant by "Rome" in the end-days, it is impossible be 100% sure where exactly this location will be.

My own educated guess would be that Rome always stood for the western Roman empire, while Constantinople was for the Byzantine east.

Hence, if one of them would be Rome (should be Catholic - might want to watch Trump at "Catholic dinner"), it would probably be Washington today, and if it was Constantinople (Orthodox - like Russia is Orthodox) it would be Moscow. There is a guy who is Sunni called Imran Hussein, has some interesting theories concerning this. 

In any case, I hope that not too much damage is made in the process and that God keeps us safe in sha Allah.

God bless!

Ameen. 

On 7.3.2017 at 9:58 PM, 313 Seeker said:

God bless!

Salam bro look at this:

https://www.google.no/amp/s/flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/05/president-trump-praises-jordans-king-abdullah-invites-him-back-to-d-c-for-a-summit-the-king-delivers-a-powerful-speech-at-the-national-prayer-breakfast-on-opportunity-to-work-together-as-all/amp/

King Abdullah of Jordan allying himself with Trump. This is making me think he is Sufyani even more.

2 hours ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Wasalaam brother,

This is no surprise to me at all. We have talk about anti-313 candidates, who might be represented by the Committee of 300 (add to it the Council of 13). Abdullah II is the first person on a list that supposedly leaked some time ago.

Also, technically Jordan was the starting point of ISIS, as the first militants were trained there to first join FSA, then ISIS. 

some references:

Americans are training Syria rebels in Jordan: Spiegel 

reuters article

West training Syrian rebels in Jordan

the guardian article

I don't know how genuine this picture is, but it speaks for itself somehow:

dfc88dfaed719b9950abd46041fbacef.jpg.f276d8a7812f2f93ecf4da31de2e7244.jpg

Anyway, the reason why this guy poses a serious possibility as the sufiani, is because he has the popularity of all segments of sunni and probably even shia societies. He makes speeches at the EU Tower of Babylon parliament that most Muslims get goosebumps watching. Sufiani has to be a hypocrite, and the ISIS leader is purely a boogyman that everybody hates, except a small lost minority.

The vacuum of muslim leadership that the secular lost generation of end-times 'Muslims' are looking for are evident in this man. His super-beautiful and western-looking wife who is a smoke screen and acts all pro-palestinian, will be very attractive for all Muslims living in the west, as well as in the middle east. This couple would be a refreshment after looking at the likes of Qardahawy and Osama bin Laden as spiritual leadership. They won't know that the source of ISIS is this man and his likes. He might even be given the role of killing off ISIS in the end to appear as the Prophet-descendent hero of the day! 

Here you find him and the 'Palestinian' Authority guy in one line with Netanyahu at the fake demonstration in Paris ( Je suis Charlie ).

58cbe3a242134_fakedemo.jpg.c1efcfc64a34069132beb1f56d4d733e.jpg

talk about hypocrisy ..

Anyway, I hope that the sufiani emerges soon; regardless of whom he may be, so the succeeding destiny will take place. I believe from most hadiths that Sufiani ( openly ) emerges first.

Edited by 313 Seeker

24 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Wasalaam brother,

This is no surprise to me at all. We have talk about anti-313 candidates, who might be represented by the Committee of 300 (add to it the Council of 13). Abdullah II is the first person on a list that supposedly leaked some time ago.

Also, technically Jordan was the starting point of ISIS, as the first militants were trained there to first join FSA, then ISIS. 

some references:

I don't know how genuine this picture is, but it speaks for itself somehow:

dfc88dfaed719b9950abd46041fbacef.jpg.f276d8a7812f2f93ecf4da31de2e7244.jpg

Anyway, the reason why this guy poses a serious possibility as the sufiani, is because he has the popularity of all segments of sunni and probably even shia societies. He makes speeches at the EU Tower of Babylon parliament that most Muslims get goosebumps watching. Sufiani has to be a hypocrite, and the ISIS leader is purely a boogyman that everybody hates, except a small lost minority.

The vacuum of muslim leadership that the secular lost generation of end-times 'Muslims' are looking for are evident in this man. His super-beautiful and western-looking wife who is a smoke screen and acts all pro-palestinian, will be very attractive for all Muslims living in the west, as well as in the middle east. This couple would be a refreshment after looking at the likes of Qardahawy and Osama bin Laden as spiritual leadership. They won't know that the source of ISIS is this man and his likes. He might even be given the role of killing off ISIS in the end to appear as the Prophet-descendent hero of the day! 

Here you find him and the 'Palestinian' Authority guy in one line with Netanyahu at the fake demonstration in Paris ( Je suis Charlie ).

58cbe3a242134_fakedemo.jpg.c1efcfc64a34069132beb1f56d4d733e.jpg

talk about hypocrisy ..

Anyway, I hope that the sufiani emerges soon; regardless of whom he may be, so the succeeding destiny will take place. I believe from most hadiths that Sufiani ( openly ) emerges first.

Subhan'Allah. Also I heard that Sayyid Ammar Nakshwani said in a lecture that Jordan is one of two countries that you can go to prison for going to a Hussainiyya.

4 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Subhan'Allah. Also I heard that Sayyid Ammar Nakshwani said in a lecture that Jordan is one of two countries that you can go to prison for going to a Hussainiyya.

Well let the photos speak for themselves; here some leading Jordanian Salafis. The Wahabi scene seems to be more vibrant there than even Saudi Arabia:

_52300851_011770030-1.jpg.d990033ede98fced05b01e7f3f3dd8b0.jpg519.jpg.c088cbcf480255062dad2fab966a687e.jpgalalam_635279274339061887_25f_4x3.jpg.7d47c57aa5e85d7a834e8328aa3dce05.jpg13714.jpg.8356200e997b7e16a0bb8e57ec737947.jpgabu-sayyaf-e1368721750407.jpg.e00f244855020812a183aba804441da7.jpg

On 3/17/2017 at 10:19 AM, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Let's see if he takes any action. 

those in the photo of your post help yasir habib get money. His bosses at U.K. Mi6 and the queen of England also pay him. But you cant respond cause your banned for saying all the ridiculous things you said!:hahaha: 

Edited by Al Hadi

On 6 March 2017 at 9:59 PM, Ali al-Abdullah said:

There is another hadith saying Sufyani will be welcomed from the cities of Rome, Christianized. And that there will be a cross upon his neck. And that he is the leader of the community. That makes me think what if the Pope is Sufyani? Or maybe Putin?

Lol no that just means, put in into perspective PM/Presidents meet other PM/presidents in there country and are welcomed , that just means he may be a politician who meets with another country .. 

The cross is symbolic to his alliance with the west and no Russia and Putin are not allies of the west no secret 

On 06/03/2017 at 10:59 AM, Ali al-Abdullah said:

There is another hadith saying Sufyani will be welcomed from the cities of Rome, Christianized. And that there will be a cross upon his neck. And that he is the leader of the community. That makes me think what if the Pope is Sufyani? Or maybe Putin?

King Abdullah Jordan has crosses on his uniform. He's received something like 50 honours associated with the cross from Christian countries. Just check the Wikipedia page about him all the honours are listed there and more importantly he wears these crosses on his uniform. That pic you posted of him in his uniform shows these crosses.