Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Rectify

Sufyani Taking Revenge?

Rate this topic

13 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Yes it seems so. When looking at what exactly is meant by "Rome" in the end-days, it is impossible be 100% sure where exactly this location will be.

My own educated guess would be that Rome always stood for the western Roman empire, while Constantinople was for the Byzantine east.

Hence, if one of them would be Rome (should be Catholic - might want to watch Trump at "Catholic dinner"), it would probably be Washington today, and if it was Constantinople (Orthodox - like Russia is Orthodox) it would be Moscow. There is a guy who is Sunni called Imran Hussein, has some interesting theories concerning this. 

In any case, I hope that not too much damage is made in the process and that God keeps us safe in sha Allah.

God bless!

Ameen. 

On 7.3.2017 at 9:58 PM, 313 Seeker said:

Yes it seems so. When looking at what exactly is meant by "Rome" in the end-days, it is impossible be 100% sure where exactly this location will be.

My own educated guess would be that Rome always stood for the western Roman empire, while Constantinople was for the Byzantine east.

Hence, if one of them would be Rome (should be Catholic - might want to watch Trump at "Catholic dinner"), it would probably be Washington today, and if it was Constantinople (Orthodox - like Russia is Orthodox) it would be Moscow. There is a guy who is Sunni called Imran Hussein, has some interesting theories concerning this. 

In any case, I hope that not too much damage is made in the process and that God keeps us safe in sha Allah.

God bless!

Salam bro look at this:

https://www.google.no/amp/s/flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/05/president-trump-praises-jordans-king-abdullah-invites-him-back-to-d-c-for-a-summit-the-king-delivers-a-powerful-speech-at-the-national-prayer-breakfast-on-opportunity-to-work-together-as-all/amp/

King Abdullah of Jordan allying himself with Trump. This is making me think he is Sufyani even more.

2 hours ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Wasalaam brother,

This is no surprise to me at all. We have talk about anti-313 candidates, who might be represented by the Committee of 300 (add to it the Council of 13). Abdullah II is the first person on a list that supposedly leaked some time ago.

Also, technically Jordan was the starting point of ISIS, as the first militants were trained there to first join FSA, then ISIS. 

some references:

Americans are training Syria rebels in Jordan: Spiegel 

reuters article

West training Syrian rebels in Jordan

the guardian article

I don't know how genuine this picture is, but it speaks for itself somehow:

dfc88dfaed719b9950abd46041fbacef.jpg.f276d8a7812f2f93ecf4da31de2e7244.jpg

Anyway, the reason why this guy poses a serious possibility as the sufiani, is because he has the popularity of all segments of sunni and probably even shia societies. He makes speeches at the EU Tower of Babylon parliament that most Muslims get goosebumps watching. Sufiani has to be a hypocrite, and the ISIS leader is purely a boogyman that everybody hates, except a small lost minority.

The vacuum of muslim leadership that the secular lost generation of end-times 'Muslims' are looking for are evident in this man. His super-beautiful and western-looking wife who is a smoke screen and acts all pro-palestinian, will be very attractive for all Muslims living in the west, as well as in the middle east. This couple would be a refreshment after looking at the likes of Qardahawy and Osama bin Laden as spiritual leadership. They won't know that the source of ISIS is this man and his likes. He might even be given the role of killing off ISIS in the end to appear as the Prophet-descendent hero of the day! 

Here you find him and the 'Palestinian' Authority guy in one line with Netanyahu at the fake demonstration in Paris ( Je suis Charlie ).

58cbe3a242134_fakedemo.jpg.c1efcfc64a34069132beb1f56d4d733e.jpg

talk about hypocrisy ..

Anyway, I hope that the sufiani emerges soon; regardless of whom he may be, so the succeeding destiny will take place. I believe from most hadiths that Sufiani ( openly ) emerges first.

Edited by 313 Seeker

24 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Wasalaam brother,

This is no surprise to me at all. We have talk about anti-313 candidates, who might be represented by the Committee of 300 (add to it the Council of 13). Abdullah II is the first person on a list that supposedly leaked some time ago.

Also, technically Jordan was the starting point of ISIS, as the first militants were trained there to first join FSA, then ISIS. 

some references:

Anyway, the reason why this guy poses a serious possibility as the sufiani, is because he has the popularity of all segments of sunni and probably even shia societies. He makes speeches at the EU Tower of Babylon parliament that most Muslims get goosebumps watching. Sufiani has to be a hypocrite, and the ISIS leader is purely a boogyman that everybody hates, except a small lost minority.

The vacuum of muslim leadership that the secular lost generation of end-times 'Muslims' are looking for are evident in this man. His super-beautiful and western-looking wife who is a smoke screen and acts all pro-palestinian, will be very attractive for all Muslims living in the west, as well as in the middle east. This couple would be a refreshment after looking at the likes of Qardahawy and Osama bin Laden as spiritual leadership. They won't know that the source of ISIS is this man and his likes. He might even be given the role of killing off ISIS in the end to appear as the Prophet-descendent hero of the day! 

Here you find him and the 'Palestinian' Authority guy in one line with Netanyahu at the fake demonstration in Paris ( Je suis Charlie ).

talk about hypocrisy ..

Anyway, I hope that the sufiani emerges soon; regardless of whom he may be, so the succeeding destiny will take place. I believe from most hadiths that Sufiani ( openly ) emerges first.

Subhan'Allah. Also I heard that Sayyid Ammar Nakshwani said in a lecture that Jordan is one of two countries that you can go to prison for going to a Hussainiyya.

4 minutes ago, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Subhan'Allah. Also I heard that Sayyid Ammar Nakshwani said in a lecture that Jordan is one of two countries that you can go to prison for going to a Hussainiyya.

Well let the photos speak for themselves; here some leading Jordanian Salafis. The Wahabi scene seems to be more vibrant there than even Saudi Arabia:

_52300851_011770030-1.jpg.d990033ede98fced05b01e7f3f3dd8b0.jpg519.jpg.c088cbcf480255062dad2fab966a687e.jpgalalam_635279274339061887_25f_4x3.jpg.7d47c57aa5e85d7a834e8328aa3dce05.jpg13714.jpg.8356200e997b7e16a0bb8e57ec737947.jpgabu-sayyaf-e1368721750407.jpg.e00f244855020812a183aba804441da7.jpg

On 3/17/2017 at 10:19 AM, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Let's see if he takes any action. 

those in the photo of your post help yasir habib get money. His bosses at U.K. Mi6 and the queen of England also pay him. But you cant respond cause your banned for saying all the ridiculous things you said!:hahaha: 

Edited by Al Hadi

On 6 March 2017 at 9:59 PM, Ali al-Abdullah said:

There is another hadith saying Sufyani will be welcomed from the cities of Rome, Christianized. And that there will be a cross upon his neck. And that he is the leader of the community. That makes me think what if the Pope is Sufyani? Or maybe Putin?

Lol no that just means, put in into perspective PM/Presidents meet other PM/presidents in there country and are welcomed , that just means he may be a politician who meets with another country .. 

The cross is symbolic to his alliance with the west and no Russia and Putin are not allies of the west no secret 

On 06/03/2017 at 10:59 AM, Ali al-Abdullah said:

There is another hadith saying Sufyani will be welcomed from the cities of Rome, Christianized. And that there will be a cross upon his neck. And that he is the leader of the community. That makes me think what if the Pope is Sufyani? Or maybe Putin?

King Abdullah Jordan has crosses on his uniform. He's received something like 50 honours associated with the cross from Christian countries. Just check the Wikipedia page about him all the honours are listed there and more importantly he wears these crosses on his uniform. That pic you posted of him in his uniform shows these crosses. 

Sufyani can't be the pope as he doesn't have blue eyes and I don't think the pope will be s military commander. 

It cant be putin either as he doesn't have blue eyes and loads of their anamolies don't match from hadiths. 

On 06/03/2017 at 2:51 PM, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Yes you're right. I think maybe in that case Bashar Assad is also a contender for Sufyani along with King Abdullah because he almost fits the description and he can be christianized as he has allied himself with Russia and Christian tribes in Syria. Wa Allahu A'lam.

Assad wouldn't be a bad guess but in terms of a good prediction definitely not. Sufyani will be anti shia, Assad is not anti shia in fact Shias have enjoyed complete leniency with regards to the visitation of shrines there. Saudis and the rest of the Sunni arabs hate Assad. 

Ill tell you something else as well. King Abdullah of Jordan is a very capable individual he's a parachutist he can fly a fighter jet he's educated from the best millitary academy in the world, Sandhurst in uk. So he's a very capable individual and imam (as) is saying from hadiths that he will come across as a good person. You have to understand these guys with beards that preach are not your real yazidis. Even though they might look it but by in large there is more drama with them as opposed to action. 

I think king Abdullah of Jordan will very easily dispose of all of these shia militias in Lebanon, Syria, etc. Iran and Houthis will fight against him according to hadiths and that will be a more even battle. However, it will only be imam mehdi (as) that will defeat him, no one else. 

On 17/03/2017 at 1:29 PM, 313 Seeker said:

Wasalaam brother,

some references:

talk about hypocrisy ..

Yes that's correct. Jordan firstly has like 5000 Shias out of a broad population. Secondly, it was Jordan who took in saddams family after saddam fell, no other country. Also, the father of king Abdullah of Jordan was very good friends with saddam. 

According to hadiths of imams (as) Sufyani will bury alive his mother because she will reveal his true lineage. 

THIS MEANS SUFYANI WILL BE LYING ABOUT HIS LINEAGE. The hadiths of imams matches king Abdullah of Jordan as Abdullah of Jordan is not a Syed as he has blue eyes and someone with blue eyes cannot be a descendant of prophet Mohammad as according to scientific research 99.99% of people with blue eyes are the descendant of a caveman from northwest Spain. Only people with blue eyes though. 

On 17/03/2017 at 1:55 PM, Ali al-Abdullah said:

Interesting. The real yazidis are in suit and ties. These dramatic sheikhs and mullahs their bark is far worse than their bite. This is why imams (as) are warning us about these yazidis in suit and ties as imams (as) know and knew what's in their hearts. Words are futile in front of a holy personality as they know what's in the heart. 

@Rectify

Salaams thanks for the comments!

I would like to tell you first off that I don't believe the claim about blue eyes can be true. I will give you an example to show you why:

Mr. Mohamed (a hypothetical Syed) moves to Finland in 1622 via trade routes. He meets a woman and falls in love. They marry and get a half Finnish - half middle eastern looking. His children, and their children, and their children, and their children, and their children, and their children etc etc all marry blonde blue eyes. Definitely within max 2 generations they will have blue eyes. And if not within one or two generations, it will be after ten :) Actually my family is a case study in itself. My mother is from a purely Arab ( possibly Syeda ) family who all look very Arab. We have some distant relatives who had random green eyes, but no blue eyes whatsoever. My dad has blue eyes, and guess what? My sisters both have blue eyes. And mine are green. This means that in my parents case the blue eyed gene was dominant. And my mothers eyes and looks are VERY middle eastern, with very brown eyes - may God rest her soul. ameen

Now, on the other topic of the Jordanian guy being a Sufiani candidate #1.

Yes, I agree fully that the true sufiani will not be a guy living in a cave with a turban and enforcing 'sharia' on everybody. People expect a person like the Saudi Bin Baz dude, or Baghdady to take the role. This is not realistic.

The true masses of people are the secular Muslims who are ignorant of Islam. They use their own opinions to come up with Islamic rules and opinions. At the same time they usually are blinded by worldly bling-bling and beauty. They want somebody 'moderate' who also keeps their idea of Islam sacred. Somebody who represents them in front of the world and acts as ambassador of their religion - of which they have no idea of. Somebody they don't get embarrassed of when he goes and visits western Christian leaders. A person who has a gorgeous wife that emulates the west and supposedly stands up for Palestinian rights. Somebody who likes to wear military uniforms and give this stern look, showing readiness to defend his religion and people.

the-king-of-jordan-sent-out-this-badass-photo-in-response-to-isis.jpg.a3e442fcfb54a0e20c9db534ad2b6187.jpg

Somebody who is even descended from the Prophet ( even if it's fake - they won't know until we get a sample from Prophet's grave if his body is still there ), and gets standing ovations in Brussels Parliament. A person who is on good terms with most world leaders and speaks good English. A King!! All Hail to the King!! His Majesty!!! Yes, we Arabs and Muslims also have a King in shining armor like the super cool and glam Europeans!! Somebody to follow and trust. I think this man really suits the role and I can't find anybody better than that. Within moments this man can mobilize half of the Islamic Ummah on his side. Even the disillusioned Persians that escaped the Islamic Revolution in the 80's would love him! All Sunnis who are fed-up with ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaida embarrassments will hide behind this man, and say "yes, this is Islam" .. "and he is descended from our prophet" .. of course that is a stepping-stone and insinuation of his position as Khalifa - aka Imam al Zaman / Leader of the Time. With the help of his buddies he can be given any support he pleases, including the Media (most important - our enemy is ignorance remember! enemy # 1 ), Money, Manpower, intel, etc etc etc. The usual shebang. Honestly I think he's ready for take-off. And it will surprise me if it's not him. Whatever the case, I hope that it will happen soon so we can get it over with! In sha Allah

I think that the most important hadith concerning the sufiani is that he will be killing Shias left and right. The reason why this man qualifies is because the leaders of ISIS and the yazidi front in all other shapes in Syria and Iraq have been trained by him in Jordan to start with. In cooperation with his Roman friends of course.

In a smart way he kept his hands clean from the majority of societies by not being directly involved in the wars around him, while anybody with half a braincell of political analysis skills can figure out the truth about this responsibility and role in this whole game.

1 hour ago, Rectify said:

I think king Abdullah of Jordan will very easily dispose of all of these shia militias in Lebanon, Syria, etc.  

God forbid! I truly don't believe that at all. Personally I take this verse very literally - as well as allegorically:

indeed, the party of Allah ( Hezbollah ) - they will be the predominant. 55:6

14 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

@Rectify

Salaams thanks for the comments!

I would like to tell you first off that I don't believe the claim about blue eyes can be true. I will give you an example to show you why:

Mr. Mohamed (a hypothetical Syed) moves to Finland in 1622 via trade routes. He meets a woman and falls in love. They marry and get a half Finnish - half middle eastern looking. His children, and their children, and their children, and their children, and their children, and their children etc etc all marry blonde blue eyes. Definitely within max 2 generations they will have blue eyes. And if not within one or two generations, it will be after ten :) Actually my family is a case study in itself. My mother is from a purely Arab ( possibly Syeda ) family who all look very Arab. We have some distant relatives who had random green eyes, but no blue eyes whatsoever. My dad has blue eyes, and guess what? My sisters both have blue eyes. And mine are green. This means that in my parents case the blue eyed gene was dominant. And my mothers eyes and looks are VERY middle eastern, with very brown eyes - may God rest her soul. ameen

Now, on the other topic of the Jordanian guy being a Sufiani candidate #1.

Yes, I agree fully that the true sufiani will not be a guy living in a cave with a turban and enforcing 'sharia' on everybody. People expect a person like the Saudi Bin Baz dude, or Baghdady to take the role. This is not realistic.

The true masses of people are the secular Muslims who are ignorant of Islam. They use their own opinions to come up with Islamic rules and opinions. At the same time they usually are blinded by worldly bling-bling and beauty. They want somebody 'moderate' who also keeps their idea of Islam sacred. Somebody who represents them in front of the world and acts as ambassador of their religion - of which they have no idea of. Somebody they don't get embarrassed of when he goes and visits western Christian leaders. A person who has a gorgeous wife that emulates the west and supposedly stands up for Palestinian rights. Somebody who likes to wear military uniforms and give this stern look, showing readiness to defend his religion and people.

the-king-of-jordan-sent-out-this-badass-photo-in-response-to-isis.jpg.a3e442fcfb54a0e20c9db534ad2b6187.jpg

Somebody who is even descended from the Prophet ( even if it's fake - they won't know until we get a sample from Prophet's grave if his body is still there ), and gets standing ovations in Brussels Parliament. A person who is on good terms with most world leaders and speaks good English. A King!! All Hail to the King!! His Majesty!!! Yes, we Arabs and Muslims also have a King in shining armor like the super cool and glam Europeans!! Somebody to follow and trust. I think this man really suits the role and I can't find anybody better than that. Within moments this man can mobilize half of the Islamic Ummah on his side. Even the disillusioned Persians that escaped the Islamic Revolution in the 80's would love him! All Sunnis who are fed-up with ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaida embarrassments will hide behind this man, and say "yes, this is Islam" .. "and he is descended from our prophet" .. of course that is a stepping-stone and insinuation of his position as Khalifa - aka Imam al Zaman / Leader of the Time. With the help of his buddies he can be given any support he pleases, including the Media (most important - our enemy is ignorance remember! enemy # 1 ), Money, Manpower, intel, etc etc etc. The usual shebang. Honestly I think he's ready for take-off. And it will surprise me if it's not him. Whatever the case, I hope that it will happen soon so we can get it over with! In sha Allah

Aaaaah but you see blue eyes is a recessive gene. This means that anyone with blue eyes gets that gene from their mother & most importantly their fathers side. This is the meaning of recessive where both the father and mother have that gene. Now, if the father has that blue eyed recessive gene then that means someone with blue eyes can never be a descendant of prophet Mohammad as people with blue eyes are the descendant of a caveman from northwest Spain 4-10,000 years ago. A scientific research was carried out where 500 people with blue eyes from all races were examined and the research found that all 500 of them were related and had this common caveman forefather from northwest Spain. King Abdullah Jordan has blue eyes which means his forefather is this same caveman and is definitely a fake syed. 

There are genuine Syed's who not only can prove through their DNA but also whose forefathers were associated with rulers and kings hundreds of years ago their descendants are still alive in Pakistan, India, Yemen etc 

Amother Hadith of imam Sadiq says that the sufyani will be a wicked king 

basically sufyani will call himself a king! Guess whose a king?!?! :) 

@Rectify Can you find the publication that shows these caveman results? Would be interesting to read.

So if a syed marries blue eyed people and his kids marry blue eyed, and so this their kids for 300 years, they will never have blue eyes :) i highly doubt it. I don't see any reason why a Syed should not have blue eyes to be honest. Eye colors are not one gene only, plus even if it is recessive and if it was one single gene responsible (as we were taught in school but isn't actually the case) then after two generations you can have blue eyes:

B = Brown eyes dominant

b = blue eyes recessive

Syed = BB

Person X = bb

BB X bb = Bb Bb (first generation product)

Generation #1:

B         B

b   Bb      Bb

b   Bb      Bb

Generation #2:

B       b

b     Bb     bb

b     Bb     bb

50-50 chance of Syed/Syida getting blue eyed grandkids :)

this means that if a person with Bb marries a person with bb, then the kids can be blue as well. This means that a brown eyed syed/syida can have children with blue eyes. being Syed does not change the rules of crossing over during meiosis. Genes get exchanged wether syed or not.

So blue eye color in itself is no proof of not being syed / syida.

Anyway, there are many other proofs we can base our assumptions on .. to figure out who sufiani could be, or couldn't :)

58 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

@Rectify Can you find the publication that shows these caveman results? Would be interesting to read.

So if a syed marries blue eyed people and his kids marry blue eyed, and so this their kids for 300 years, they will never have blue eyes :) i highly doubt it. I don't see any reason why a Syed should not have blue eyes to be honest. Eye colors are not one gene only, plus even if it is recessive and if it was one single gene responsible (as we were taught in school but isn't actually the case) then after two generations you can have blue eyes:

B = Brown eyes dominant

b = blue eyes recessive

Syed = BB

Person X = bb

BB X bb = Bb Bb (first generation product)

Generation #1:

B         B

b   Bb      Bb

b   Bb      Bb

Generation #2:

B       b

b     Bb     bb

b     Bb     bb

50-50 chance of Syed/Syida getting blue eyed grandkids :)

this means that if a person with Bb marries a person with bb, then the kids can be blue as well. This means that a brown eyed syed/syida can have children with blue eyes. being Syed does not change the rules of crossing over during meiosis. Genes get exchanged wether syed or not.

So blue eye color in itself is no proof of not being syed / syida.

Anyway, there are many other proofs we can base our assumptions on .. to figure out who sufiani could be, or couldn't :)

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/all-blue-eyed-people-have-common-ancestor-0/

this research has only been found with blue eyed people. Not any other colour. 

The condition is the person is a real Syed. Statistically speaking, 99/100 Syed's are fake only 1% are real as 20 million Syed's are not possible in 1400 years. Only around 100,000-250,000 are possible according to how many sons our imams (as) had. 

Blue eyes are inherited from the father and mother I.e the father and mother both have to have this gene for the next generation to have blue eyes. Now if the father has this gene then the lineage of that person cannot be Syed. Please read the link and feedback, thanks. 

8 hours ago, Rectify said:

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/all-blue-eyed-people-have-common-ancestor-0/

this research has only been found with blue eyed people. Not any other colour. 

The condition is the person is a real Syed. Statistically speaking, 99/100 Syed's are fake only 1% are real as 20 million Syed's are not possible in 1400 years. Only around 100,000-250,000 are possible according to how many sons our imams (as) had. 

Blue eyes are inherited from the father and mother I.e the father and mother both have to have this gene for the next generation to have blue eyes. Now if the father has this gene then the lineage of that person cannot be Syed. Please read the link and feedback, thanks. 

Sorry I don't understand why a father who has the gene for blue eyes inherited by anybody of his ancestors, why would that not make him Sayed, or Sayida? 

.. if a Sayed with brown eyed genes marries a blue eyed person, then he/she can have blue eyed offspring within max 2 generations. 

I don't understand why the eye color would remove him from the lineage of his ancestors.

what concerns the article:

According to the article they are not sure of the actual first person with blue eyes, but they simply guess:

It is thought to have first occurred when humans began to migrate from Africa to Europe, meaning that every person with blue eyes is a descendent of a single early European.

The fact that every blue-eyed person alive today has this same mutation is pretty compelling evidence for this theory, although the identity of the initial mutant remains something of a mystery.

They simply say that the earliest skeleton found with blue eyed genes is from Spain. That does not in any way prove that he is my grandfather! 

Anyway, that is beside the point for now. We need to agree that any human with brown eyes (wether Sayed or not) is subject to the same genetic mechanisms, and if he/she marries somebody with blue/green colored genes, then his/her grandchildren  can have colored eyes. And they would still be their grandchildren, hence descended from the Prophet, Imam Ali and Sayida Fatima.

2 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Sorry I don't understand why a father who has the gene for blue eyes inherited by anybody of his ancestors, why would that not make him Sayed, or Sayida? 

.. if a Sayed with brown eyed genes marries a blue eyed person, then he/she can have blue eyed offspring within max 2 generations. 

I don't understand why the eye color would remove him from the lineage of his ancestors.

A Syed family tree that has three non Syed women in a row loses its Syed identity. So I do agree with you that the genes change after the second or third generation if non Syed women come into it. 

The following excerpt taken from this link: 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/how-one-ancestor-helped-turn-our-brown-eyes-blue-776170.html

Professor Eiberg said he has analysed the DNA of about 800 people with blue eyes, ranging from fair-skinned, blond-haired Scandinavians to dark-skinned, blue-eyed people living in Turkey and Jordan.

"All of them, apart from possibly one exception, had exactly the same DNA sequence in the region of the OCA2 gene. This to me indicates very strongly that there must have been a single, common ancestor of all these people," he said.

Leaving this topic aside, its interesting to note imam Sadiq (as) said sufyani will lie about his lineage, he will have blue eyes, and will be a wicked king. And to top it all of will rise from yabis (Jordan) my god what more proof we asking for?!?!?! 

7 hours ago, Rectify said:

A Syed family tree that has three non Syed women in a row loses its Syed identity. So I do agree with you that the genes change after the second or third generation if non Syed women come into it. 

The following excerpt taken from this link: 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/how-one-ancestor-helped-turn-our-brown-eyes-blue-776170.html

Professor Eiberg said he has analysed the DNA of about 800 people with blue eyes, ranging from fair-skinned, blond-haired Scandinavians to dark-skinned, blue-eyed people living in Turkey and Jordan.

"All of them, apart from possibly one exception, had exactly the same DNA sequence in the region of the OCA2 gene. This to me indicates very strongly that there must have been a single, common ancestor of all these people," he said.

Yes of course we all have one common ancestor called Adam as well. Every mutation thereafter also has one forerunner. But we don't know exactly whom, as it is impossible to identify every single skeleton that ever existed.

Can you please find me references about the Sayed lineage thing being broken if they marry 3 generations of non-sayeds? This is very interesting, because I never heard of that before.

But we can agree that through the punnet square, that it takes 2 generations to have potential blue eyes, so therefore even if the 3 generation saved limit was true, a second generation Sayed could have blue eyes.

7 hours ago, Rectify said:

Leaving this topic aside, its interesting to note imam Sadiq (as) said sufyani will lie about his lineage, he will have blue eyes, and will be a wicked king. And to top it all of will rise from yabis (Jordan) my god what more proof we asking for?!?!?! 

That is very interesting indeed. I didn't hear of it before to be honest. What i heard of is that the Mahdi will call him 'cousin'. Of course I don't have the hadiths to back it up right now, but maybe later I can research about it. I am sooooo tired right now 

11 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Yes of course we all have one common ancestor called Adam as well. Every mutation thereafter also has one forerunner. But we don't know exactly whom, as it is impossible to identify every single skeleton that ever existed.

Can you please find me references about the Sayed lineage thing being broken if they marry 3 generations of non-sayeds? This is very interesting, because I never heard of that before.

But we can agree that through the punnet square, that it takes 2 generations to have potential blue eyes, so therefore even if the 3 generation saved limit was true, a second generation Sayed could have blue eyes.

Yes that's correct. These teachings are of Syed saints who are still alive today. Their teachings are based on what's been passed down to them as they are genuine Syed whose forefathers were associated with rulers of countries. 

Up to twice it would be permissible to marry a non Syed woman then the third time the third in line descendant must marry a Syed woman. 

Also, hadiths say Of sufyani that he will be of medium height, red complexion, and craters on his face.

king Abdullah Jordan matches all three. Zoom in on his pic in the millitary uniform. He's got so many craters it's like the moon up there. 

His wife is taller than him he is definitely of medium height. 

Also, he has a red complexion and red face perfect match. 

I have not found anyone from hadiths who fits a description so perfectly As king Abdullah Jordan does. There's a lot more proof I have on king Abdullah of Jordan being sufyani, please look at the following link, it's useful: 

@Rectify

sorry to ask again, but does that mean that the theory concerning "Sayed" title is not from the leaders of Sayeds, namely the 12 Imams and the Prophet? In that case it isn't really very strong evidence I believe. But maybe I misunderstood, and you meant that the Imams spoke about this?

And yes concerning Mr. Abdullah, I am feeling more and more optimistic that it's him. It is said that he will be really ugly too. And you are right about the complexion, it does look red as well.  I personally don't expect the ugliness to be a very obvious one, as rich and powerful people have all the means to beautiful themselves.

But there are moments when you can see from their soul, and personally I feel this guy fits the mold

mideast-jordan-world-economic-forum.jpeg-1280x960.thumb.jpg.4748ddc4307b4e9bd4bcdae5e3fb452d.jpg

and compared to his wife it becomes an even bigger contrast.

it is impossible to hide what is in the heart a lot of times:

58d62101f08c7_210px-The_King_of_Jordan_2013.jpg.2c51127d4f6ff6876ff6d2c124208143.jpg

abdullah_ii_201210050259140.jpg.a1ebbc3e8fa351761d8e6cddec810a8b.jpgd9d3790273.jpg.dc6a59b4cc21741d93c278785208aba9.jpgimages.jpeg.96fdb6f2a4a72ba3085a95e5350c657b.jpegmaxresdefault.thumb.jpg.f944012586871d95c6a4531206cce569.jpgimages-1.jpeg.035cba372be6767c43e8aac9bf3c2874.jpegUnknown.jpeg.e3651efd88e540992f377e2645b76c08.jpeg536608725.jpg.28a25c87ea663127e366aee2a4bd674a.jpg1588.thumb.jpg.e5cbd44be17e127e90d42415bba08d1f.jpg

I honestly didn't search very long to find these pictures 

On 25/03/2017 at 7:53 AM, 313 Seeker said:

@Rectify

sorry to ask again, but does that mean that the theory concerning "Sayed" title is not from the leaders of Sayeds, namely the 12 Imams and the Prophet? In that case it isn't really very strong evidence I believe. But maybe I misunderstood, and you meant that the Imams spoke about this?

And yes concerning Mr. Abdullah, I am feeling more and more optimistic that it's him. It is said that he will be really ugly too. And you are right about the complexion, it does look red as well.  I personally don't expect the ugliness to be a very obvious one, as rich and powerful people have all the means to beautiful themselves.

But there are moments when you can see from their soul, and personally I feel this guy fits the mold

mideast-jordan-world-economic-forum.jpeg-1280x960.thumb.jpg.4748ddc4307b4e9bd4bcdae5e3fb452d.jpg

and compared to his wife it becomes an even bigger contrast.

it is impossible to hide what is in the heart a lot of times:

58d62101f08c7_210px-The_King_of_Jordan_2013.jpg.2c51127d4f6ff6876ff6d2c124208143.jpg

abdullah_ii_201210050259140.jpg.a1ebbc3e8fa351761d8e6cddec810a8b.jpgd9d3790273.jpg.dc6a59b4cc21741d93c278785208aba9.jpgimages.jpeg.96fdb6f2a4a72ba3085a95e5350c657b.jpegmaxresdefault.thumb.jpg.f944012586871d95c6a4531206cce569.jpgimages-1.jpeg.035cba372be6767c43e8aac9bf3c2874.jpegUnknown.jpeg.e3651efd88e540992f377e2645b76c08.jpeg536608725.jpg.28a25c87ea663127e366aee2a4bd674a.jpg1588.thumb.jpg.e5cbd44be17e127e90d42415bba08d1f.jpg

I honestly didn't search very long to find these pictures 

I was just talking about the syed saints. Some descend from imam Jafar Sadiq some descend from imam ali Naqi etc. They are the real Syed's from places like Pakistan, India, Yemen. 

Imam (s) is talking about the character being ugly. Not just that but if you look carefully at king Abdullah Jordan's face there's no piety or Syedness about it. 

Abu Sufyan was the age of 63 when he rose against the prophet (saw). Similarly, king Abdullah Jordan is 55 at the moment. I would say another 8 years and he will rise emerging from Jordan as hadiths state. 

Also, imam Sadiq (as) said Sufyanis banner will be red. Look at this pic: 

http://www.jordantimes.com/sites/default/files/styles/news_inner/public/1_0.jpg?itok=D_G3aJdj

its important to note the difference between a banner and a flag. A banner is in a war of for a cause whilst flag is more general like the flag of a country. 

Imam Sadiq (as) also said sufyanis flag will be gold and green with a crucifix in the Middle. This is the flag of the Jordanian armed forces: 

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2d/Jordanian_Armed_Forces_(emblem).png

As we can see the gold and green colours, with a eagle imitating the crucifix or Jesus being hung on the cross. 

Also, sheikh nazim Haqqani declared king Abdullah of Jordan as the leader of all Muslims a few years ago. He was a big supporter of Abdullah. King Abdullah of Jordan said there's a shia triangle forming in the Middle East when the Shias were emerging to power in Iran Iraq and Lebanon. He indeed regards the shiasa great threat. 

By the way, thanks for reading @seeker 313. Your probably the first person to see the incredible similarity of sufyani from hadiths and king Abdullah of Jordan. A lot of people I have told this to have either shrugged their shoulders or just said "hmmmm interesting" and moved on. lol but people need to understand the seriousness of what I'm saying. This is not some made up assumption or time pass analysis. It's deadly serious and it can't simply just be coincidental. 

Brother @Rectify this is the only purpose for my life and may Allah take my life right now and return me in due time if I can not contribute to His cause now.

I am likewise honored and beyond happy in the depth of my chest to hear from someone like you who is teaching me things I didn't know and who has the same passion and interest. thanks to the Almighty God of Prophet Mohamed!

That flag really looks bad! Notice how that poor bird is standing on two sword ends. That is animal torture! Poor thing. He is probably trying to be all roman by having this laurel wreath that is a pagan practice and apparently even represents the satan Apollo. Anyway, that poor bird probably represent horus to him, but I still feel sorry for it :( Those swords look like a pair of scissors that will cut his behind .. 

Nazim Haqqani is the biggest devil I have seen on a photograph. just look at this picture(s):

images-1.jpeg.e5b65b9cf29d8b544a6de99e991b9c17.jpegimages.jpeg.301bedfbf997e4f3ec616055da218267.jpegsheikh1.jpg.cac5475c19e8dee22f502054cb4093b2.jpg

I had a physiotherapist once who told me about her sufi galsa, and invited me to go with her. I have my own sufi friends who are far away from naqshabandi, namely the circle of Sayed Ali Rafea to whom I got initiated to in around 1999. I told her about this terrible leader. I will copy paste for you the email I wrote to her to show her:

here are the articles and videos i told you about:

"he declared that Tony Blair and George W Bush had achieved sainthood due to their efforts in “fighting tyrants and evil and devils”."

his false predictions:

Nazim Haqqani Al Naqshbandi no longer accountable to Allah, the pen is lifted the Sufi says:

their association with ISIS:

Al-Douri now leads a militant group called the Naqshbandi, ostensibly a Sufi order, but in essence a Baathist outfit in a more PR-friendly guise, which they hope will make it less embarrassing for the international community to engage with them, having vilified the Baathist regime.

"Baathists like those have not only simply 'joined' with Islamist groups like IS to reinforce their insurgency. They actively set them up."

"Finally, IS cooperates with the Naqshbandi Army made up of powerful Sufi sheikhs and former officers of Saddam Hussein’s army who have been resisting the occupation forces for a decade. Naqshbandi is a major Sufi order, founded in the 14th century and prevalent in many regions from Turkey and the North Caucasus to Central Asia and India. The Sufi order has its headquarters in Mecca and London and has strong ties with global elites."

"The lightning Isis offensive, which swept Iraqi government forces from swaths of the country's north, is thought to have been partially enabled by an alliance with the Naqshbandi group - known in full as the Army of the Men of the Naqshbandi Order"

[http://www.theguardi...aces-isis-mosul]http://www.theguardi...aces-isis-mosul

another interesting Article (including one of the videos above):

http://www.terrorism-illuminati.com/blog/deceptions-shaykh-nazim-al-haqqani#.VIhjwRy6ii1

Then an neighbor of mine in the place I used to live in told me that they (naqshabandis that he follows and tried to convince me to join) are special because they get all their teachings from abu bakr and not ali. Honestly I didn't know what the point was with this statement. Little did he know about my religious views! Anyway, I just kept nodding and said "aah ." .. "oooh, really ??"  . "aah .. ok .. interesting " .. "ohh! wow .. i didn't know that .." .. the usual taqya / diplomacy.  Anyway, it doesn't surprise me he said that about King Abdulah. 

Anyway, if it's not him, then I don't know who it would be. He fits the role so well! 

9 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Brother @Rectify this is the only purpose for my life and may Allah take my life right now and return me in due time if I can not contribute to His cause now.

I am likewise honored and beyond happy in the depth of my chest to hear from someone like you who is teaching me things I didn't know and who has the same passion and interest. thanks to the Almighty God of Prophet Mohamed!

That flag really looks bad! Notice how that poor bird is standing on two sword ends. That is animal torture! Poor thing. He is probably trying to be all roman by having this laurel wreath that is a pagan practice and apparently even represents the satan Apollo. Anyway, that poor bird probably represent horus to him, but I still feel sorry for it :( Those swords look like a pair of scissors that will cut his behind .. 

Nazim Haqqani is the biggest devil I have seen on a photograph. just look at this picture(s):

images-1.jpeg.e5b65b9cf29d8b544a6de99e991b9c17.jpegimages.jpeg.301bedfbf997e4f3ec616055da218267.jpegsheikh1.jpg.cac5475c19e8dee22f502054cb4093b2.jpg

I had a physiotherapist once who told me about her sufi galsa, and invited me to go with her. I have my own sufi friends who are far away from naqshabandi, namely the circle of Sayed Ali Rafea to whom I got initiated to in around 1999. I told her about this terrible leader. I will copy paste for you the email I wrote to her to show her:

Then an neighbor of mine in the place I used to live in told me that they (naqshabandis that he follows and tried to convince me to join) are special because they get all their teachings from abu bakr and not ali. Honestly I didn't know what the point was with this statement. Little did he know about my religious views! Anyway, I just kept nodding and said "aah ." .. "oooh, really ??"  . "aah .. ok .. interesting " .. "ohh! wow .. i didn't know that .." .. the usual taqya / diplomacy.  Anyway, it doesn't surprise me he said that about King Abdulah. 

Anyway, if it's not him, then I don't know who it would be. He fits the role so well! 

Yes indeed. He looks like a very evil man. There was also the Amman message in 2004 November. Hundreds of sheikhs and mullahs across all sects endorsed King Abdullah Of Jordan in that message. It was almost like he was their head. 

I believe the west Including Britain will back King Abdullah Of Jordan along with all the Sunni sheikhs. Also, as already stated he is a very capable man. He's a parachutist, can fly a fighter jet, educated from sandhurst in uk so all of his achievements are the best achievements. This is why imam Sadiq (as) is warning us against the sufyani because he will come across as good not a bearded nutcase brandishing the Quran in your face anyone can figure out a person like that even a 2 year old. 

Imam Sadiq (as) said sufyani will be the most wicked of people 

Another interesting Hadith from the book al ghayba by Abu zaynab numani of our imam (as) says that before the coming of sufyani, the land of harasta (in Syria) will collapse, and an earthquake will kill 100,000 people, FLAGS FROM THE WEST WILL COME WITH YELLOW FLAGS, and then the sufyani rises. 

Now, if you look on the map, there is only one country west of Syria and that is Lebanon. Yellow flags is another coincidence as those are the flags of hezbollah. The bad news is that I think Sufyani will make easy work of them and according to hadiths sufyani will conquer, Aleppo, Homs, Damascus, Jordan and Palestine. Interestingly, King Abdullah Jordan is extremely popular in Palestine as half of the population in his own country are Palestinian refugees. Of course, there is also Jordan as one of the countries sufyani will conquer so surely this is another indication towards king Abdullah Jordan? 

The mischief of sufyani will be such that it will only be imam e zamanah who will come and deliver a resounding defeat to sufyani. Countries like Iran and factions like houthis will fight him but the fight would be even and as a result places like kufa would be plundered and Iraq in general will be caught in the middle. 

I don't think it's long before he is declared as the official caliph of all Muslims. That is his long term plan but he's being all nice and sweet for the moment so no one suspects him. 

Imam Sadiq (as) said Banu Umayyah are the arch enemies of banu Hashim. rasulullah fought Abu sufyan, muawiyah fought imam ali (as) Imam hussain (as) fought yazid, and imam mehdi (as) will fight sufyani. 

Indeed the time that is to come will be very testing for Shias. I think the Shias are enjoying great respect and success at the moment and I think it's probably the best situation for Shias politically since the time of rasulullah. However, I think things are about to change very soon as the son of yazid (la) rises very soon.....

@Rectify You know what? I think you might be right! And it makes a lot of sense. You know in the movies, when the leader of evil always sends the disorganized savages first? And then the good guys get so happy because they win. And in the smoke of the battlefield victory they start hearing the hooves of the real army? That could be the case here as well as you said. Send in the savage, lightly armed, few in numbers, and uneducated folk first just to tire them out and kill some of them. Then send in the highly organized and rich army cavalry, backed by the infantry that now takes aim at the smiling enemies of evil.

I really hope it doesn't happen this way, but it's surely an option. In any case I don't believe that they will ever conquer the south of lebanon, but other areas where Hezbolah have been successful could see a retreat of course. They worked so hard to conquer back land inch-by-inch from the savages that any serious blow could be really devastating. In other words, I don't think that Hezbollah could be defeated, but definitely they could suffer major setbacks. 

When looking at photos one can see from body language and faces quite a bit. For instance I have never seen him as insecure as he is with Putin:

putinabdullah.jpg.3419b43e23a5c95842fb99b4cedddb9a.jpg33839200-93E5-4F5A-94E7-D27743BBF57B_cx0_cy4_cw0_w1023_r1_s.thumb.jpg.60d476ecc7719dd5a6deb98c729f2d98.jpgrussia_jordan.jpg.792227e9c31f32d69ce8035099da3066.jpg

he obviously hates it. Look at that last picture how he stands with his behind sticking out! And that face in the first picture. Putin and him have the worst chemistry ever. I can't help liking Putin and having lots of hope in him. I think Muslims in general under-rate him because he is blonde and blue eyed. They think heroes of the Ummah must be Arab or brown looking.

When comparing his body language with other world leaders, like the wahhabi or zionist ones, the picture is very different - allow me to make fun of him a little:

Here he looks like he is telling Netanyahu:

Abdu: "OK, I did this and that to support ISIS and got hezbollah file and the information we need ... "

Netan: "Jeez! This guy is good!!! He might be even better than me ... damn "

abdullah-netanyahu2.jpg.204c456087d6591df53666c77d25840f.jpg

Here, in the following one he is talking to Zarif about ISIS:

"If you bomb one of my ISIS positions close to the borders again, I will .... " .. "do you understand?!?! .."

Zarif is thinking: "what a jerk! I wish I could just smack him right here with my open palm .."

000_Nic6285262.jpg.7444df0723ccd32306696b0bb1de1d63.jpg

And nobody is as smooth and harmonious together as this King and The Wahabi King. Oh my God! That is a picture of love and trust and total comfort.

Wahabi: "Umm, uncle ... uhh .. Im really proud and happy to be here and meet you. My dad told me about your great help to the cause .. "

0_25.jpg.aa9be83beec58ed5a6b7c02b0c193259.jpg

Just imagine this with some romantic music. 

Abdu seems to be thinking: "you are SO amazing .. your eyes! your genius! Oh i just melt when i hear your talk! What a true hero .."

74942463.thumb.jpg.97ea8e4e5e3c35ba01d5cbc2749bbfaa.jpg

The Saudi saying: "yes son we have made it. Our hordes are on the rise and soon son, and you have done a spectacular job! "

Abdu through his teeth: "Hnnn .. yess ... hnnnn"

gvg.jpg.ff10ec6cf2c479c886954cf030875eff.jpg