Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Who Are The People You Spend Most Of Ur Time With?

Rate this topic

Pearl178

• Advanced Member

My friend who I go to the gym with and hangout with sometimes, we talk mostly about what we have in common like video games, anime, movies, etc. And of course my parents lol since I live at home. Other than that, mostly a loner lol. Are there really people who can actually name 5? lucky them lol

Edited by Repentant

• Advanced Member

I got one friend online who ive never met irl but no other is like him. Hes about 5/6 years older than me and would advise me, help me with everything and we've known eachother for like 4 years lol (hes not even muslim but he knows so much about it and fasts in Ramadan) but hes married so we dont talk as much anymore. The rest of my friends i had at college are now lost in the abyss of the world. So yeah the lonely life isnt too great, but SC Friends keep me company :D

Edited by HayderM

• Veteran Member

Spouse, parents, brother and two colleagues, one of whom i tried to avoid, unsuccessfully.

My kind of work involves meeting/conversing with a lot of people. I speak with anything between 10 to 30 people a day. 

My parents have taught me patience and sacrifice. 

Wife- to always iron my clothes before going out  :D .

Brother- That I am still young and need to learn a lot.

Colleague- About bikes. He is a bike freak.

• Moderators

My children and my husband.  That is all.  I learn patience....lots and lots of patience. :)

I periodically visit my parents and siblings, and I also talk fairly frequently with the librarians in the children's section of my local public library.

• Advanced Member

salam,

in the past few weeks(days), just fallen in love with Khalil Jaffer, still learning a lot from him. Oh', & of course, SC members! Heared of say Hamza TR? To name just one. Our maolana, still learning. My brother Hasan, learning selflessness from him.

Nature, birds, keep seeing this bird that has one leg severed. It spends its time here @ the mosque without complains...

ws

• 2 weeks later...