Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
ShiaLuma

Things That You Want In The Afterlife/heaven.

Rate this topic

Salaam brothers and sisters.

This thread is about things that you want in the afterlife.

I have been thinking long about this for a while.

Let me start off with the things I want in my afterlife from this world.

- My PC

- My game systems and games.

- All my sports equipments and bikes.

- The Internet

- Abilities that were not possible in this life.

- Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Sprite, orange soda and all the other soft drinks I love to drink.

What do you guys want in the afterlife?

Edited by pwwnd123

Good food, company, music, dunno, what else can someone ask for :D

I would also like the ability and tools to be completely creative and actually create worlds xD!

And finally, if by any chance the writer of Game of Thrones/ASOIAF leaves us without ending, I would like to read the two remaining books there xD!

Edited by Bakir

I want to play video games and watch movies all for eternity. I want to meet my best friends. I am so used to entertainment in my life.

Edited by pwwnd123

Assuming im good the rest of my life and i get in heres the desires i want in this world that i hope i could have in the next life

-A pet Dragon and we both speak Japanese (Japanese sounds awesomeeee)

-I want my share of hoors too :D Dont judge me haha (If i can have my wife and she is righteous then her instead of the hoors and we love eachother forever :wub: )

-I want a palace nothing like that ive seen in this world, and a big garden that has squares all throughout side by side and in each one grows a specific type of fruit, each of which blossom perfectly and an array of colors plus no plant leans outside their box! Ugh that annoys me so much, i like each thing in its place.

-Then i wish to be friends and be able to sit around with the Prophets and Imams

I know when i get there Allah will probably make me not want this stuff but for now i do :)

I feel kind of guilty for putting this on a so-far light-hearted topic, but I want to see our baby that didn't make it to birth. That's what I want most.

This was so heart touching, i sure do hope your wish is fulfilled

Edited by HayderM

I would ask Allah to show and play for me the entire movie of the whole history of mankind from the time He created the earth and 7 skies in 6 days till the creation of Adam, all the events in the lifetime of all prophets and specially those which took place in the life of the Prophet of Islam and the Imams.

I think that is so exciting + it would last for a long time and thus, paradise would not be boring :-)

Edited by amirhosein_88

Thinking where I want to be and I immediately find myself there. Being with all the ones that I love. :love:

- My PC

- My game systems and games.

- All my sports equipments and bikes.

- The Internet

- Abilities that were not possible in this life.

- Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Sprite, orange soda and all the other soft drinks I love to drink.

No princess peach?

No princess peach?

Yes, I want Princess Peach in heaven with me and Mario and Luigi. I want to see them in Heaven, if it's possible for them to exist in heaven insha Allah .

Edited by pwwnd123

I feel kind of guilty for putting this on a so-far light-hearted topic, but I want to see our baby that didn't make it to birth. That's what I want most.

Much the same here LCM ... I recently lost one and I'd love to see her...

apart from that, I'd want all my cats, lots of food, my kids, my books, Subway, my handbag collection and a whole lot more

Heaven is a place where there is no worries, regrets, sorrows, stress, depression, anxiety. It is rather a place of eternal tranquility, calmness, serenity, beauty and peace. 

Thus maybe I won't want anything. Maybe I'll just be thanking and praising Allah (aj) continuously for ever and ever for letting me be there. 

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

Now that baradar_jackson has given assurances that boredom wouldn't be a problem in heaven, I'm quite curious about the carte blanche bestowed on prurient pleasures. Nuff said.

Edited by Marbles