Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Things That You Want In The Afterlife/heaven.

Rate this topic

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel kind of guilty for putting this on a so-far light-hearted topic, but I want to see our baby that didn't make it to birth. That's what I want most.

I want to eat all I want and never gain weight.

That's impossible. It goes against the nature of heaven.   The pleasures and comforts of this world are fleeting and redundant. The pleasures and comforts of the other world are not.

• Advanced Member

Pwwwnd if we get into jannah me and you should organize a Mario Party tournament.

Yeah. We'll do it the GameCube and Wii way.

But hopefully if we meet Rosalina in heaven.

Edited by pwwnd123
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

Gosh guys xD! I always laugh reading some replies.

I have heard a nice hadith saying that knowledge is the best of this world and the next. To be honest, if one reflects about it, isn't the pleasure of knowing what is the greatest motivation? As for the wordly pleasures, most can be fulfilled with some effort, but knowledge... that requires the most effort and never ends (and maybe thats the beauty of it all).

Edited by Bakir
  • Veteran Member

"Everyone wants heaven but no one wants to die".

All I look forward to is a pardon and salvation. Then I would like to be with God and get to know Him.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Veteran Member
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2015 at 11:19 AM, Darth Vader said:

"Everyone wants heaven but no one wants to die".

Now Darth, you know this statement does not conform to American political propaganda. "We" are all supposed to be wacky.

Back to the OP theme:

To be a little "devilish", I want my ex to be my cook. And lf she complains, I'll add housekeeper.

:eat:

• Advanced Member

being able to eat all things that make you gain weight, like snacks, hot dogs, hamburguers, sodas, candies, CHOCOLATE (that is elemental), cakes, without gaining weight or getting diabetes or any sickness and other type of food that could be healthy but delicious, like chinese food, shrimps, fish dishes, water, etc...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

Thanks for creating this topic. :) 

photo-thumb-175899.png

"Makes us smile" (squeaks like a Luma)

• Advanced Member

Hmm, If I went to heaven then I wish I could forget about everything that has to do with dunya, even forget that you ever lived in it. I would like have all my human needs lifted all human emotions gone even forget that you were human once and then I would like to be as close to Allah(SWT) as possible and just be around Him in eternal praise and worship.

If I would go to heaven then It would mean that I passed the test of having free choice/will, I would then like to have it removed, its such a burden!

Edited by IbnSina
  • Advanced Member
On 2015-09-05 at 10:30 PM, notme said:

Knowledge. Understanding. Peace. And my people, all of them if possible.

6 minutes ago, notme said:

Wisdom, understanding, knowledge. 

And my family to be there with me.

Hehe subhanAllah, you said almost the exact thing about a year ago!

You dont want peace any more?

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Hehe subhanAllah, you said almost the exact thing about a year ago!

You dont want peace any more?

Haha, I forgot that I had already said that. I think if we all had wisdom, we'd have peace. Besides, if it's paradise how can it be anything but peaceful?

I don't think everyone would want wisdom, knowledge, and understanding, because knowing and understanding a lot can be really sad and frustrating. Some people might prefer innocence. 

• Veteran Member

The greater, Satisfaction from Allah.

وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الْمُؤْمِنينَ وَ الْمُؤْمِناتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْري مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهارُ خالِدينَ فيها وَ مَساکِنَ طَيِّبَةً في‏ جَنَّاتِ عَدْنٍ وَ رِضْوانٌ مِنَ اللَّهِ أَکْبَرُ ذلِکَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظيمُ [9:72]

Allah has promised the men believers and the women believers Gardens from beneath which the Rivers run, eternally (abiding) therein, and goodly dwellings in the Gardens of Adn, and greater: all-blessed Satisfaction from Allah; that, (is the bargain) that is the magnificent triumph.

Edited by kamyar
  • Advanced Member

For starters, I wanna be eligible to enter Heaven lol. 

After that... I wanna meet Mohammed (saww); to look at him, to kiss him, hug him. I want to meet Ali, Hussayn & Hassan... You can just say the entire Ahlulbayt (Not to forget Salman Farsi) lol! I wanna meet all the incredible prophets that Allah sent down upon us. 

And... I totally want to forget everything about this world. This is nothing but a wretched place. A heaven for Non believers, no doubt. 

I just hope there's chocolate in Heaven. I won't mind an enormous chocolate fountain.....

Oh! Oh! A real Shiachat chat room would be love! Lol!

Edited by Shian e Ali
Spellings.... Ugh! #Cellphone