Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
thuglife

My First Visit To An Indoor Trampoline Place

Rate this topic

So yesterday my friend and I went to this trampoline place. A giant warehouse, trampolines everywhere, even on the walls.

What a workout! so much fun. I'm so sore right now.

Try it out.

apparently they have really good groupon deals and a lot of colleagues rent out the place for company events.

just becareful. You could die if you land weirdly. Or break an ankle or dislocate a knee cap. don't break your neck.

Sounds like you had fun :D 'Trampoline' is an odd word, im always reminded of the leaping nuns of St Beryl when i hear it. I once went to a trampoline party, it was super fun until i got my foot trapped.

Sounds like you had fun :D 'Trampoline' is an odd word, im always reminded of the leaping nuns of St Beryl when i hear it. I once went to a trampoline party, it was super fun until i got my foot trapped.

Haha what are the leaping nuns of St. Beryl?! And how did you trap your foot :P :P

In middle school, I used to have a teacher named Coach Baker and he knew a guy that was paralyzed for life after doing a triple jump swan dive, broke his neck. You have to be careful with trampolines, one mistake and it's over.

I don't plan on getting enough air for a swan dive haha yeah I'm not there yet.

thugs gotta have fun too

Thugs get lonely, too

Haha what are the leaping nuns of St. Beryl?! And how did you trap your foot :P :P

Here are the nuns: hqdefault.jpg

As far as i remember, one minute my foot was landing safely on the trampoline, the next it was wedged down a hole in the side of the trampoline. I got it out again ok, i still have my foot, it was just a bit sore and the shock put me off the trampolining a bit.