Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How To Deal With Relatives Who Do Black Magic?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam Alaykom,

I don't know where to start, but here we go. 

I've been under the attack of black magic or (taweez) for about 4 years. Same for the other members of our family. Some of them have been under the effect of black magic for about 15+ years. At first, it had a lot of negative effect on me which made me go crazy (literally), but now Alhamdallallah, if someone does it on me, I don't feel the effects that much, maybe it's because I've become more religious, thank God.

The good thing is that we regularly check with a Mullah who is an expert on this and he tells us whats wrong and if there is something like black magic (taweez), then we try to remove it, which costs alot of money. At the same time, the mullah can also tell who are the individuals that are doing this to us. We first found about it before my engagement, which I was most effected by black magic and the most severe ones too. It turned out to be my cousin, who wanted to break my engagement apart, not because he wanted my fiance, but reasons which I still don't understand. I'm saying this cause he was already married.

Unfortunately, this did not end there. This continued till my marriage and after it. So, basically he did not let me enjoy my happy days, because I was always in a bad mood, I argued with my parents and I felt depressed, even though everything was going according to what I wanted in life. This was not the only reason he did this, he also didn't want me to do my higher education. 

The reasons for him doing this was to stop me from going to university and stop me from getting married. 

Long story short, he eventually stopped doing it, which kinda ended in a dramatic way, which we dealt with it face to face.

Still I am being attacked by black magic sometimes now, but it's someone else. 

When we first heard about it that my cousin was doing this, we were shocked at how we got betrayed by our own relative. 

We didn't do anything, but good to our cousin. We helped him in the most difficult times of his life and what did we receive?

we received a stab in the back! This is what always happens to us. We give shelter to a snake beneath our sleeves.

Sorry, for the long details, but I had to add the backstory to it. The question is what should we do with these relatives who do black magic on us? How should we deal with them? Some suggests that we should cut relations with them, but on the other hand, we should also think about (Sile rahim), keeping family ties. Despite everything we still see each other and visit each other, but I don't think anyone would forget the things he has done. We have relatives who are machines of envy and jealousy. It's not just my cousin, there's a whole bunch of them that do not even wanna see me smiling. They envy me not matter what I do. 

If he truly repents and changes as a person, I am willing to forgive and forget, but what if that black magic really did took effect and broke apart my marriage and my life. What would I have done at that moment? Whenever I think about this scenario, I boil with anger. I mean he tried to take away the only women I love.

I would really like to hear your insights and would like to know what would you do in this scenario?

• Veteran Member

1. KNOW with certainty that Allah's power and protection is unmatched and immaculate.

2. Patience. Perseverance. Tolerance.

3. Tahara, Salat, Tilawat. Do this every day: 11 times ayah al-kursi + 1000 times "YA Qahaaro" + 11 times surat naas (the last surah of Quran).

After a while, may be a year or two if you keep doing the above, you will notice the bad ones will avoid you like the plague without you having to do anything and you will feel perfectly alright within days, infact the first day you do the above, most of the ill effect will be gone. If the mullah takes money then you are being fooled. Its his means of income and he will keep giving you false reports so you keep visiting and paying him. Its a big business.

Be positive. Think positive. To this end you have to ignore the mullah who keeps stressing you out with false positives. Perhaps you should also see a psychiatrist. Today half the modern population is technically insane.

• Veteran Member

People try to make excuses with the problems they have in their lives. Get your life together. Stop trying to put the blame on others or a hocus pocus. Allah swt has endowed you with action, do something towards the direction of goodness and Allah swt.. Life happens. Not everything must go your way. Not every morning will we be feeling dandy. To be happy, one must think happy. One must have a healthy life style.

• Advanced Member
On 8/26/2015 at 12:51 AM, Ethics said:

black magic is not real (wasalam)

What do you mean black magic is not real? havent you read the quran?

2:102 And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

I have talked also with a sayyed about magic and he told us its real and gave us other verses of the quraan

• Advanced Member

Salam,

Al Qur'an 2:102...But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah(swt)...

Now brothers & sisters there is a very wonderful lesson in that sentence.[ie, Faith]

ws

• Moderators

Like so many people above me said, that mullah is a cheat , so do not go back to him again.

Do want Darth Vader said + quls and say ul kursi.

Also a learned alim once told is that magic does not work in a house where Quran is recited in a loud (an audible) voice. So staff doing that too or maybe listen Quran recitation CDs every morning and evening.

• Veteran Member

Even though I pretty much share some points Ethics said, such as blaming black magic for things that have nothing to do with it, I believe the fact that is a common thing doesn't mean black magic doesn't exist.

I have never seen in my life someone afflicted by black magic nor I have seen anything I would label weird or unexplainable scientifically. But in any case, you lose nothing by following DV's recommendation. It would be a good idea to read the whole Quran just in case, as there are ayats and ayats, and if you doubt you have been afflicted by black magic and have no idea about it, it is better to read the whole book.

In any case, I personally doubt it has anything to do with black magic. I'm not a blind follower of the Law of Attraction but I believe it has some parts of truth. If you convince yourself you are afflicted by something negative, you will end up seeing it in your life, and viceversa.

• Advanced Member

What the hell, people!!!

Did you guys even read what I wrote?

I didn't come to ask for a solution for protecting against black magic. Alhamdulallah, I have learned the cure and the prevention of it, so no need to tell me what to do. 

I came here to ask HOW SHOULD I DEAL WITH RELATIVES WHO DO BLACK MAGIC? SHOULD I KEEP RELATIONS WITH THEM OR SHOULD I CUT THEM.

As for the "black magic does not exist" bull[Edited Out]. You can go to hell with it. By this statement, your telling me that the Holy Quran is a lie?(God forbid).

• Advanced Member

The users here who are trying to act modern and who deny the existence of these things. Have you read the Quran yet?

As for us going to the mullah to remove the black magic, it's completely fine, there's nothing wrong with it. I've asked many sheikhs and they approved of it. 

Even Sayed Ammar Nakshawani, by his standards he is a modern Shia speaker. In one of his lectures he says that we should regularly check with the mullahs to see if we are under attack of black magic and there's no harm in it. 

Maybe you haven't experienced such a thing. Doesn't mean it can't happen to anybody else. If you have relatives like us, you will know what it means to be a victim of black magic and envy.

I came here in hopes of getting decent replies and I'm risking writing about my personal life here, but what do I get? I get answers saying that I am not faithful and saying that I am insane about going to an expert to remove black magic.

Totally disappointing!

On 8/26/2015 at 1:19 AM, Ethics said:

People try to make excuses with the problems they have in their lives. Get your life together. Stop trying to put the blame on others or a hocus pocus. Allah swt has endowed you with action, do something towards the direction of goodness and Allah swt.. Life happens. Not everything must go your way. Not every morning will we be feeling dandy. To be happy, one must think happy. One must have a healthy life style.

Do my problems sound like an excuse to you? What do you know about my life?

Sorry, Ethics, I've read alot of your posts and I have alot of respect for you, cause you sound like a very knowledgable brother, but making this statement was not expected from you.

• Advanced Member

You need to calm down. Yes we may not all have been on point and brother Ethics may have hurt you but this in noway means you should start using bad language and etiquettes. This is the internet for you - you won't always get what you want and people WILL voice their opinions no matter how wrong or baseless you may think they are. All of us just wanted you to open your eyes and look at the bigger picture - make practical improvements in your life. I've been suffering with life for over 16 years - never once have i believed it is black magic even though i've been told so a million times. 

I actually have an aunt who performs black magic herself, and i know how tough dealing with such people is but dont be harsh on the people who are trying to make you see things right. if you think everything in your life has gone wrong because of black magic - alright, that's bad. however, if this mullah had been seeing me and 'curing' me for the time that you've mentioned, i really would start having my doubts. 

as for your relatives, maybe you should ask a sheykh because none of us here are knowledgeable enough as per your standards i guess. if i were you, i wouldnt break my ties for such a questionable reason.

• Moderators
On 8/26/2015 at 8:08 AM, The Light said:

What the hell, people!!!

Did you guys even read what I wrote?

I didn't come to ask for a solution for protecting against black magic. Alhamdulallah, I have learned the cure and the prevention of it, so no need to tell me what to do. 

I came here to ask HOW SHOULD I DEAL WITH RELATIVES WHO DO BLACK MAGIC? SHOULD I KEEP RELATIONS WITH THEM OR SHOULD I CUT THEM.

As for the "black magic does not exist" bull[Edited Out]. You can go to hell with it. By this statement, your telling me that the Holy Quran is a lie?(God forbid).

You have exemplary ikhlaq :d

• Veteran Member

How about this:

Hire a black magician and have him cast a terrible spell on your nasty relatives. See if it works.

If it does, we could at least solve some of our problems by employing our black magicians (for instance casting evil spells on the corrupt politicians and bureaucrats), or even importing them to Syria and Iraq to tackle the terrorists...

Edited by Marbles
  • Advanced Member
On 8/26/2015 at 11:40 AM, apofomysback said:

You need to calm down. Yes we may not all have been on point and brother Ethics may have hurt you but this in noway means you should start using bad language and etiquettes. This is the internet for you - you won't always get what you want and people WILL voice their opinions no matter how wrong or baseless you may think they are. All of us just wanted you to open your eyes and look at the bigger picture - make practical improvements in your life. I've been suffering with life for over 16 years - never once have i believed it is black magic even though i've been told so a million times. 

I actually have an aunt who performs black magic herself, and i know how tough dealing with such people is but dont be harsh on the people who are trying to make you see things right. if you think everything in your life has gone wrong because of black magic - alright, that's bad. however, if this mullah had been seeing me and 'curing' me for the time that you've mentioned, i really would start having my doubts. 

as for your relatives, maybe you should ask a sheykh because none of us here are knowledgeable enough as per your standards i guess. if i were you, i wouldnt break my ties for such a questionable reason.

Seriously, you call this bad language. You haven't seen bad language. 

If you don't have answer to my question, then I suggest you dont reply. 

For real, this is the first time I've asked a sincere question about family and stuff and here people make me feel like cr@*******. 

On 8/26/2015 at 12:02 PM, Marbles said:

How about this:

Hire a black magician and have him cast a terrible spell on your nasty relatives. See if it works.

If it does, we could at least solve some of our problems by employing our black magicians (for instance casting evil spells on the corrupt politicians and bureaucrats), or even importing them to Syria and Iraq to tackle the terrorists...

For real? Are you making fun of me?

I am nowhere near that kind of person to hire a magician so I can take revenge. I left there account to Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

On 8/26/2015 at 11:44 AM, starlight said:

You have exemplary ikhlaq :D

What are you gonna do about it?

• Advanced Member

In all honestly, I agree with what everyone has said regarding the fact that "black magic," and that all too often it is blamed for the inevitable negatives in life, especially on the subcontinent.

That said, I think there is more to the issues with his family than is being discussed here. One does not accuse relatives of wishing one ill out of the blue. His relationship with these relatives is obviously quite strained. He isn't on good terms with them (and probably hasn't been for a while).  Accusing someone of taking pleasure in one's misfortunes and wishing one ill is a serious accusation and is not an accusation one makes when one has a good relationship with one's family. It is quite likely that there was a history of hostility even before the accusations of black magic arose.

Black magic aside, it's obvious that he doesn't get on well with these relatives for whatever reason (and it's likely that they don't get on well with him either). Frankly, he should just avoid them and get on with his life. Life is far too short. While I wouldn't say he should cut relations with them, he should just simply avoid them when possible in order to avoid future drama. 

• Veteran Member
On 8/26/2015 at 4:07 AM, Ali_ said:

What do you mean black magic is not real? havent you read the quran?

2:102 And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

I have talked also with a sayyed about magic and he told us its real and gave us other verses of the quraan

What Allah swt speak about here is Allah's will. Allah swt saying, no matter what anyone comes up with that has to do with disbelieve and evil, nothing will happen without the permission of Allah swt, meaning, black magic is useless, meaning, life happens. Magic here could be means of wass wass, like spreading rumors behind married couples to separate them. Not some hocus pocus saying a few hyms or phrases or making a doll or calling on the devils. Or magic here could imply something that seemed unreal to the people at the time, that physiologically caused a rift between husband and wife. That is all rubbish and a joke. It saddens me when people believe in almighty, merciful, all good God will allow such evil prayers to be accepted by giving permission to the very evil to make it possible for "lost" people to recite some hocus pocus and walla now you got a "spell". Ask yourselves why Allah swt will allow this without at least having something to counter act it? Well guess what there is! Its called not believing in that rubbish and believing in the creator of all things Allah swt, and praying to him and asking Him for protection. Its sad when people who claim they submit to Allah swt quickly fall for things besides Allah swt. Im not only saying this to the poster, just as some thought all my statements above were for him specifically. No, im talking about anyone who falls for such a joke. Please go find the biggest witch and tell them to cast a spell on me, please. Call on jinns or what ever you believe. I guarantee you this is all a joke. Why is our Muslim cultures filled with such useless and rubbish things that they always fall for? Oh Allah swt, please rid man of such ignorance.

• Veteran Member

To answer your question, dont cut ties with them. BE nice to them, love them, care for them, confront them about what they are doing and tell them it is disbelieve in Allah swt. And maybe act in a positive matter, and show to them such rubbish doesnt work, instead of filling your head with so much doubt, you have started to believe it works... You dont need to be like best friends with them, but you know, when invited go to their house, greet them, the basics of being a good muslim ^_^

On 8/26/2015 at 1:29 PM, Ali_ said:

http://www.duas.org/magic.htm

can i know then why did the imam say a duaa for magic?

Tomorrow or after tomorrow i will ask a sayed about it and he will answer with evidence

Read the duas carefully...What is the emphasis on those duas? The answer is very clear.

"Musa said : What you have brought is sorcery; verily Allah will soon make it vain: verily Allah does not put in order the work of the mischief-makers."

"[There is no god save He. I rely on Him. He is the Lord of the great a'rsh. What He wills takes place; and what He does not will does not take place"

"Verily Allah does not love the transgressors. And do not make mischief in the earth after it has been reformed; and call on Him fearing (His wrath) and longing (his mercy). Verily the mercy of Allah is near to those who do good]"

"With our signs, both of you and your followers shall certainly triumph"] "

Read this article please: http://www.duas.org/magicshirazi.htm

• Veteran Member
On 8/26/2015 at 1:40 PM, Ali_ said:

imam ali says:One who learns magic, less or more, has become an infidel and his association with God is completely severed.(this is in the article)

this is enough evidence that magic is real

read this article http://www.duas.org/magicview.htm

Brother, you are failing to understand something so clear. Magic in itself, be it fortune telling or astrology, be it "magic" to ruin someones life, is haram. Not because it is real, but because when you DO magic, you are implying God is not in control. You are implying your "magic" is the result of cause and effect, and that it is magic that can overturn the will of God. That is why you are considered an infidel if you practice, in this case, witchcraft. The article itself, claims magic is from a physiological level, "By magic it is meant to influence the mind of a person through influencing of the sight or hearing or similar aspects of a person." Magic given as examples throughout quran and the past of times, was associated with satanic thinking and actions, of killings, adultery, sacrificing children, drinking blood and alcohol, worshiping evil and so forth. That is the main reason why magic is so condemned in the quran. Magic = evil in itself. Again, not because chanting a spell is real, but because of its purpose and connotations one uses it for.

Quoting the article you yourself linked, again which literally proves my point, "We tend to put all the blame for any misfortune/problem on other people & most conveniently on magic. Instead of looking at our sins & other reasons we immediately accept any suggestion(from anybody at all), that someone has done something to us!. In 99% of cases we only incorrectly assume that magic has affected us & it may be true in a very rare case."

• Advanced Member

Ok, there's this misunderstanding that all of you had. 

The situation which I explained at the beginning actually happened like 2 years ago and not now. I'm not saying that it had effected and ruined my life. 

No, thanks to Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى, they weren't able to do anything to me. 

All of you are saying that I am accusing others of my misfortunes. No, way I am not that kind of person who accuses someone without any proof and evidence.

As I've mentioned, my cousin who was going to magicians, we had a face to face confrontation about this issue and it was proven that he did it. 

I'm not making baseless assumptions here. 

• Advanced Member

@Ethics,

You seem to think that people who have been affected by black magic are bluffing.

Look, you haven't experienced the feeling of being under the effect of black magic, so it sounds like a lie to you.

I also did not believe in it, until it wad done to me by someone. 

To describe the feeling, I can say that even if everything is going smoothly in life, if someone does this to you, you will have the feeling of depression and you will constant mood swings which are not in control. You keep feeling sad and even though you do not know the reason, you will feel this way.

When I remember the time I was under the effect of taweez, I was asking myself why am I feeling this way? What is wrong with me?

I felt this feeling of emptiness without any reason. 

Surely, we have the holy Quran. We should recite Surah Nass, Surah falaq and Surah Jinn. Yes, it does help significantly suppressing the effects of black magic, but I don't think it completely removes and destroys it. 

This might sound very unreal to you guys, but if you've ever been to experts that remove black magic, you will definitely see some paranormal activities taking place when you try to remove the black magic. 

Note, that the experts use verses of the holy Quran to remove these things, not just any magic spell. 

• Veteran Member

trust me, I have relatives who are obsessed with such rubbish like fortune telling and garbage like that, since they claim they are faithful but their actions tend to be shown on the other side. Im sure my family would have been back home or even here now, but nope, nothing ever happened. You know why? Because sane people realize humans go through emotions based on their interactions with society and people and we all have our ups in downs. Its NORMAL. Not magic or vudu. If something bad happens even though we are all happy, it could be a test from Allah swt or from our own unknown actions.

Have you ever wondered, if such rubbish was real, that there would be hell on us all? I mean, can you confidently say there is not a human being on earth who does not hate all humans, or even for example, hate shias? Could they not cast magic on us all? If so, and they did, why havnt we all been dooped? Why are we ALL not sad and our lives are all destroyed? No, all you here, especially from those who claim are believers in the absolute truth, Islam, that they are under magic, be it in the middle eastern cultures or asian cultures. Specifically, an individual or family. Like come on, this is just too old.

Bro, just tell your magician relatives to put a spell on me please.

• Advanced Member
On 8/26/2015 at 5:09 PM, Ethics said:

trust me, I have relatives who are obsessed with such rubbish like fortune telling and garbage like that, since they claim they are faithful but their actions tend to be shown on the other side. Im sure my family would have been back home or even here now, but nope, nothing ever happened. You know why? Because sane people realize humans go through emotions based on their interactions with society and people and we all have our ups in downs. Its NORMAL. Not magic or vudu. If something bad happens even though we are all happy, it could be a test from Allah swt or from our own unknown actions.

Have you ever wondered, if such rubbish was real, that there would be hell on us all? I mean, can you confidently say there is not a human being on earth who does not hate all humans, or even for example, hate shias? Could they not cast magic on us all? If so, and they did, why havnt we all been dooped? Why are we ALL not sad and our lives are all destroyed? No, all you here, especially from those who claim are believers in the absolute truth, Islam, that they are under magic, be it in the middle eastern cultures or asian cultures. Specifically, an individual or family. Like come on, this is just too old.

I totally agree with you to an extent. 

I agree that It's up to the individual's perception whether he should let the effects of magic take the best of him/her or not. And I also think that truly pious people are not affected by this that much. 

I admit that the time which I was affected by black magic was the time, when I was not religious, which was about 2 years ago. Still, It's still being done to me, but since I've actually started to become religious, this does not affect me as it used to. 

Casting spells cannot be done to a large population at once. You know what you need for this? You need a full name, parents name, date of birth and a photo of that person. Trust me I've seen enough of these things that I know the whole process. 

but, one things for sure that I no longer visit the mullahs who do this to remove it from me. As you said I use religion as my defence. You guys only read half of the story.

• Veteran Member
On 8/26/2015 at 5:37 PM, The Light said:

Casting spells cannot be done to a large population at once. You know what you need for this? You need a full name, parents name, date of birth and a photo of that person. Trust me I've seen enough of these things that I know the whole process. 

On what basis is this true? What is the evidence for this statement? Why is magic something so supposedly powerful, yet so stupid enough that you need a label to make it work or a photo made out of paper and ink? You see how baseless the reasoning is?

• Advanced Member
On 8/26/2015 at 5:45 PM, Ethics said:

On what basis is this true? What is the evidence for this statement? Why is magic something so supposedly powerful, yet so stupid enough that you need a label to make it work or a photo made out of paper and ink? You see how baseless the reasoning is?

Bro, this is one of the things that is related to the world of the unseen, the Jinn. It's the Jinn that assist the filthy magicians to do these dirty work.

Isn't the story of RasulAllah(SAWW) proof that people wanted to cast a spell on him, but we believe that magic spells cannot work on the prophet(SAWW), cause no impurities can come near him. Although, the ahlu sunnah, believe he was affected, but we reject it.

The reason Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى revealed the surah of falaq and nas was because of this. 

If it wasn't something so serious, then there was no need for surahs to be revealed to be used for protection against it. 

Didn't the magicians need belongings of RasulAllah(saww) to do their work? They did. I believe, I heard that some strings of his hair was taken to do this.

• Advanced Member

crazy how one can claim to be a muslim but believe black magic doesnt exist.

The Light, if i was you, I wouldnt forgive anyone for doing black magic on me unless they showed sincere repentance and begged forgiveness. its not really a minor thing that you would easily forgive one for. it completely destroys peoples lives. if it was me id feel like killing my cousin, but being realistic all i can say is just avoid them , break off all ties with him, dont speak to him at family gatherings or whatever, if anyone asks why u arent speaking just tell them the truth, cousins arent a neccessity like siblings and parents.  

i think some people thought you were being scammed because you mentioned this 'mullah' charges high prices for his services, which is usually the sign of scam artists, but obviously in this instance u have proof as ur cousin admitted what hes done. all i can say is seek out someone who is willing to help u for free, im sure there are plenty u just need to look in the right places

• Advanced Member
On 8/26/2015 at 7:32 PM, smiley123 said:

crazy how one can claim to be a muslim but believe black magic doesnt exist.

The Light, if i was you, I wouldnt forgive anyone for doing black magic on me unless they showed sincere repentance and begged forgiveness. its not really a minor thing that you would easily forgive one for. it completely destroys peoples lives. if it was me id feel like killing my cousin, but being realistic all i can say is just avoid them , break off all ties with him, dont speak to him at family gatherings or whatever, if anyone asks why u arent speaking just tell them the truth, cousins arent a neccessity like siblings and parents.  

i think some people thought you were being scammed because you mentioned this 'mullah' charges high prices for his services, which is usually the sign of scam artists, but obviously in this instance u have proof as ur cousin admitted what hes done. all i can say is seek out someone who is willing to help u for free, im sure there are plenty u just need to look in the right places

That's the type of answer I was looking for. Straight to the point of my question. 

I'm quite surprised and frustrated too as to why wouldn't anyone believe black magic is some serious thing, despite being a muslim. 

I thought only secular and modern wannabes thought of black magic as something which only backwards believe.

You're right, black magic isn't something to be taken so lightly. If someone keeps on doing this to me, theres no way I can forgive him/her. I wish he/she would burn in eternal hell for attempting to ruin an innocent persons life. 

But, if there is true repentance and he stopped doing it(which he did and I'm hoping he never does it again), then who am I not to forgive. 

We do see each other from time to time, but there's no friendship and we are very cold. 

The most painful part of a close relative doing this to you, is the fact that, we have never done anything bad to them, hence it's backstabbing that hurts the most. 

Imagine yourself taking someone's hand in the most difficult time of their life and helping them, then one day being witness that he is attempting to ruin your life.

Bro, the mullah scamming me is not true. Whenever, we feel that there is something not right, like being moody without a reason or being sick despite seeing the doctor, that is when we tell the mullah to do istikhara. Finding someone to do these services for free is impossible in my home country, but as I have stated above, I too am getting tired of these mullahs and stuff, so I only seek refuge by reciting duas and reading Quran. 

• Advanced Member
On 8/26/2015 at 12:06 PM, The Light said:

Seriously, you call this bad language. You haven't seen bad language. 

If you don't have answer to my question, then I suggest you dont reply. 

For real, this is the first time I've asked a sincere question about family and stuff and here people make me feel like cr@*******. 

I haven't seen bad language? if it weren't for forum rules I'd show you a bit a of bad language dear sir.

so we've answered your question - at least i've already done that twice "DON"T SEVER YOUR TIES WITH YOUR RELATIVES" but apparently you are only interested in replies telling you otherwise i guess.  

On 8/26/2015 at 1:02 PM, alina92 said:

In all honestly, I agree with what everyone has said regarding the fact that "black magic," and that all too often it is blamed for the inevitable negatives in life, especially on the subcontinent.

That said, I think there is more to the issues with his family than is being discussed here. One does not accuse relatives of wishing one ill out of the blue. His relationship with these relatives is obviously quite strained. He isn't on good terms with them (and probably hasn't been for a while).  Accusing someone of taking pleasure in one's misfortunes and wishing one ill is a serious accusation and is not an accusation one makes when one has a good relationship with one's family. It is quite likely that there was a history of hostility even before the accusations of black magic arose.

Black magic aside, it's obvious that he doesn't get on well with these relatives for whatever reason (and it's likely that they don't get on well with him either). Frankly, he should just avoid them and get on with his life. Life is far too short. While I wouldn't say he should cut relations with them, he should just simply avoid them when possible in order to avoid future drama. 

Come to Pakistan one day and you won't have one family that doesn't have ill feelings for a certain family/family member. it's the norm here. it's how we live. i personally know many people who believe everything wrong in their lives is because of a family member casting black magic on them. my sister in law's migraines are a result of her husband's sister casting black magic on her. my neighbours frequent illnesses are black magic cast by her jealous sister. my maid's ulcer and poor finances are a result of her brother in law casting black magic on her....you get the flow? 

his case may be genuine - we don't know. all we were trying to do was to get him to see the bigger picture. but considering how rude the OP is, it's no point. 

• Advanced Member
On 8/26/2015 at 5:09 PM, Ethics said:

Conditions need to be met, and depending on the intent and method, the conditions will vary. That's why you won't see mass magic. 

Do you deny the existence of Jinn? Surely not. So why is it so hard to believe that humans can interact with Jinn and vice versa?

I know we discussed this before a bit, but not only is it remembered in the Quran, there are also countless hadith/historical facts regarding black magic as well.