Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
The Light

How To Deal With Relatives Who Do Black Magic?

Rate this topic

Salam Alaykom,

I don't know where to start, but here we go. 

I've been under the attack of black magic or (taweez) for about 4 years. Same for the other members of our family. Some of them have been under the effect of black magic for about 15+ years. At first, it had a lot of negative effect on me which made me go crazy (literally), but now Alhamdallallah, if someone does it on me, I don't feel the effects that much, maybe it's because I've become more religious, thank God.

The good thing is that we regularly check with a Mullah who is an expert on this and he tells us whats wrong and if there is something like black magic (taweez), then we try to remove it, which costs alot of money. At the same time, the mullah can also tell who are the individuals that are doing this to us. We first found about it before my engagement, which I was most effected by black magic and the most severe ones too. It turned out to be my cousin, who wanted to break my engagement apart, not because he wanted my fiance, but reasons which I still don't understand. I'm saying this cause he was already married.

Unfortunately, this did not end there. This continued till my marriage and after it. So, basically he did not let me enjoy my happy days, because I was always in a bad mood, I argued with my parents and I felt depressed, even though everything was going according to what I wanted in life. This was not the only reason he did this, he also didn't want me to do my higher education. 

The reasons for him doing this was to stop me from going to university and stop me from getting married. 

Long story short, he eventually stopped doing it, which kinda ended in a dramatic way, which we dealt with it face to face.

Still I am being attacked by black magic sometimes now, but it's someone else. 

When we first heard about it that my cousin was doing this, we were shocked at how we got betrayed by our own relative. 

We didn't do anything, but good to our cousin. We helped him in the most difficult times of his life and what did we receive?

we received a stab in the back! This is what always happens to us. We give shelter to a snake beneath our sleeves.

Sorry, for the long details, but I had to add the backstory to it. The question is what should we do with these relatives who do black magic on us? How should we deal with them? Some suggests that we should cut relations with them, but on the other hand, we should also think about (Sile rahim), keeping family ties. Despite everything we still see each other and visit each other, but I don't think anyone would forget the things he has done. We have relatives who are machines of envy and jealousy. It's not just my cousin, there's a whole bunch of them that do not even wanna see me smiling. They envy me not matter what I do. 

If he truly repents and changes as a person, I am willing to forgive and forget, but what if that black magic really did took effect and broke apart my marriage and my life. What would I have done at that moment? Whenever I think about this scenario, I boil with anger. I mean he tried to take away the only women I love.

I would really like to hear your insights and would like to know what would you do in this scenario?

1. KNOW with certainty that Allah's power and protection is unmatched and immaculate.

2. Patience. Perseverance. Tolerance.

3. Tahara, Salat, Tilawat. Do this every day: 11 times ayah al-kursi + 1000 times "YA Qahaaro" + 11 times surat naas (the last surah of Quran).

After a while, may be a year or two if you keep doing the above, you will notice the bad ones will avoid you like the plague without you having to do anything and you will feel perfectly alright within days, infact the first day you do the above, most of the ill effect will be gone. If the mullah takes money then you are being fooled. Its his means of income and he will keep giving you false reports so you keep visiting and paying him. Its a big business.

Be positive. Think positive. To this end you have to ignore the mullah who keeps stressing you out with false positives. Perhaps you should also see a psychiatrist. Today half the modern population is technically insane.

People try to make excuses with the problems they have in their lives. Get your life together. Stop trying to put the blame on others or a hocus pocus. Allah swt has endowed you with action, do something towards the direction of goodness and Allah swt.. Life happens. Not everything must go your way. Not every morning will we be feeling dandy. To be happy, one must think happy. One must have a healthy life style.

I personally think that this guy (the Mullah) you go to is playing you - sorry but the fact is that he charges you and you going back to him again and again is his way of making money. this is a psychological thing - he is making you believe that your cousin is doing XYZ to you when he may or may not. after watching all those shows of fake mullahs and peers i fail to believe anything these people have to say in this regard. 

stop believing him and start taking practical steps to improve your life. do all that Darth Vader has mentioned and well, dont bother severing your ties with your relatives just because a mullah claims that they are into black magic 

On 8/26/2015 at 12:51 AM, Ethics said:

black magic is not real (wasalam)

What do you mean black magic is not real? havent you read the quran?

2:102 And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

I have talked also with a sayyed about magic and he told us its real and gave us other verses of the quraan

Salam,

Al Qur'an 2:102...But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah(swt)...

Now brothers & sisters there is a very wonderful lesson in that sentence.[ie, Faith]

ws

Like so many people above me said, that mullah is a cheat , so do not go back to him again.

Do want Darth Vader said + quls and say ul kursi.

Also a learned alim once told is that magic does not work in a house where Quran is recited in a loud (an audible) voice. So staff doing that too or maybe listen Quran recitation CDs every morning and evening.

Even though I pretty much share some points Ethics said, such as blaming black magic for things that have nothing to do with it, I believe the fact that is a common thing doesn't mean black magic doesn't exist.

I have never seen in my life someone afflicted by black magic nor I have seen anything I would label weird or unexplainable scientifically. But in any case, you lose nothing by following DV's recommendation. It would be a good idea to read the whole Quran just in case, as there are ayats and ayats, and if you doubt you have been afflicted by black magic and have no idea about it, it is better to read the whole book.

In any case, I personally doubt it has anything to do with black magic. I'm not a blind follower of the Law of Attraction but I believe it has some parts of truth. If you convince yourself you are afflicted by something negative, you will end up seeing it in your life, and viceversa.

What the hell, people!!!

Did you guys even read what I wrote?

I didn't come to ask for a solution for protecting against black magic. Alhamdulallah, I have learned the cure and the prevention of it, so no need to tell me what to do. 

I came here to ask HOW SHOULD I DEAL WITH RELATIVES WHO DO BLACK MAGIC? SHOULD I KEEP RELATIONS WITH THEM OR SHOULD I CUT THEM.

As for the "black magic does not exist" bull[Edited Out]. You can go to hell with it. By this statement, your telling me that the Holy Quran is a lie?(God forbid).

The users here who are trying to act modern and who deny the existence of these things. Have you read the Quran yet?

As for us going to the mullah to remove the black magic, it's completely fine, there's nothing wrong with it. I've asked many sheikhs and they approved of it. 

Even Sayed Ammar Nakshawani, by his standards he is a modern Shia speaker. In one of his lectures he says that we should regularly check with the mullahs to see if we are under attack of black magic and there's no harm in it. 

Maybe you haven't experienced such a thing. Doesn't mean it can't happen to anybody else. If you have relatives like us, you will know what it means to be a victim of black magic and envy.

I came here in hopes of getting decent replies and I'm risking writing about my personal life here, but what do I get? I get answers saying that I am not faithful and saying that I am insane about going to an expert to remove black magic.

Totally disappointing!

On 8/26/2015 at 1:19 AM, Ethics said:

People try to make excuses with the problems they have in their lives. Get your life together. Stop trying to put the blame on others or a hocus pocus. Allah swt has endowed you with action, do something towards the direction of goodness and Allah swt.. Life happens. Not everything must go your way. Not every morning will we be feeling dandy. To be happy, one must think happy. One must have a healthy life style.

Do my problems sound like an excuse to you? What do you know about my life?

Sorry, Ethics, I've read alot of your posts and I have alot of respect for you, cause you sound like a very knowledgable brother, but making this statement was not expected from you.

You need to calm down. Yes we may not all have been on point and brother Ethics may have hurt you but this in noway means you should start using bad language and etiquettes. This is the internet for you - you won't always get what you want and people WILL voice their opinions no matter how wrong or baseless you may think they are. All of us just wanted you to open your eyes and look at the bigger picture - make practical improvements in your life. I've been suffering with life for over 16 years - never once have i believed it is black magic even though i've been told so a million times. 

I actually have an aunt who performs black magic herself, and i know how tough dealing with such people is but dont be harsh on the people who are trying to make you see things right. if you think everything in your life has gone wrong because of black magic - alright, that's bad. however, if this mullah had been seeing me and 'curing' me for the time that you've mentioned, i really would start having my doubts. 

as for your relatives, maybe you should ask a sheykh because none of us here are knowledgeable enough as per your standards i guess. if i were you, i wouldnt break my ties for such a questionable reason.

On 8/26/2015 at 8:08 AM, The Light said:

What the hell, people!!!

Did you guys even read what I wrote?

I didn't come to ask for a solution for protecting against black magic. Alhamdulallah, I have learned the cure and the prevention of it, so no need to tell me what to do. 

I came here to ask HOW SHOULD I DEAL WITH RELATIVES WHO DO BLACK MAGIC? SHOULD I KEEP RELATIONS WITH THEM OR SHOULD I CUT THEM.

As for the "black magic does not exist" bull[Edited Out]. You can go to hell with it. By this statement, your telling me that the Holy Quran is a lie?(God forbid).

You have exemplary ikhlaq :d

How about this:

Hire a black magician and have him cast a terrible spell on your nasty relatives. See if it works.

If it does, we could at least solve some of our problems by employing our black magicians (for instance casting evil spells on the corrupt politicians and bureaucrats), or even importing them to Syria and Iraq to tackle the terrorists...

Edited by Marbles

On 8/26/2015 at 11:40 AM, apofomysback said:

You need to calm down. Yes we may not all have been on point and brother Ethics may have hurt you but this in noway means you should start using bad language and etiquettes. This is the internet for you - you won't always get what you want and people WILL voice their opinions no matter how wrong or baseless you may think they are. All of us just wanted you to open your eyes and look at the bigger picture - make practical improvements in your life. I've been suffering with life for over 16 years - never once have i believed it is black magic even though i've been told so a million times. 

I actually have an aunt who performs black magic herself, and i know how tough dealing with such people is but dont be harsh on the people who are trying to make you see things right. if you think everything in your life has gone wrong because of black magic - alright, that's bad. however, if this mullah had been seeing me and 'curing' me for the time that you've mentioned, i really would start having my doubts. 

as for your relatives, maybe you should ask a sheykh because none of us here are knowledgeable enough as per your standards i guess. if i were you, i wouldnt break my ties for such a questionable reason.

Seriously, you call this bad language. You haven't seen bad language. 

If you don't have answer to my question, then I suggest you dont reply. 

For real, this is the first time I've asked a sincere question about family and stuff and here people make me feel like cr@*******. 

On 8/26/2015 at 12:02 PM, Marbles said:

How about this:

Hire a black magician and have him cast a terrible spell on your nasty relatives. See if it works.

If it does, we could at least solve some of our problems by employing our black magicians (for instance casting evil spells on the corrupt politicians and bureaucrats), or even importing them to Syria and Iraq to tackle the terrorists...

For real? Are you making fun of me?

I am nowhere near that kind of person to hire a magician so I can take revenge. I left there account to Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

On 8/26/2015 at 11:44 AM, starlight said:

You have exemplary ikhlaq :D

What are you gonna do about it?