Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Abdul Zahra

How Do You Deal With The Pain Of Separation?

Rate this topic

(salam)

how do you deal with being separated from our imam (af)?

I doubt that there even is a way to deal with it but if anyone knows of anything then please share.

And how do you turn it into actively awaiting him (af)? How do you use it to actually change or do something to help the imam (af) come back faster?

I have a question, people have been waiting for hundreds of years and so many generations died waiting for him, does it not keep you depressed constantly waiting?

I found just being a good Muslim and whenever he shows up, he shows up and ill take it from there, but to always think about it and theirs always the chance that Imam Mahdi (as) wont even show himself in this generation. What are your views on this?

I have a question, people have been waiting for hundreds of years and so many generations died waiting for him, does it not keep you depressed constantly waiting?

I found just being a good Muslim and whenever he shows up, he shows up and ill take it from there, but to always think about it and theirs always the chance that Imam Mahdi (as) wont even show himself in this generation. What are your views on this?

Yeah thats kinda my problem. The more i think about him (af) the more depressed i feel and the worse i feel about myself. The solution cant be to stop thinking about him(af) so there must be another way to try and direct the pain towards someting more positive. And that was my question as well: how do we actually turn it into something positive and useful?

Salam,

I understand the sadness and frustration , however , Depression is lossing and wasting precious time .

Solution:

---------

Surah Asr:

Time.

Verily man is in loss.

Except those who have -faith and -do righteous deeds, -and the mutual enjoining of truth and -patience and -constancy.

-----------

Aligning yourself and building your charachter is making use of time.

The master appears when the student is ready.

Wasalam

Salam. Spend time trying to know our Imam (as) . Read as much as you can about him. Read Surah Yasin everyday and present it as a gift to the Imam (as). 

There is a hadith from Imam Hussein (as), which says that when you know your Imam (as) it will not matter for you if the reappearance will happen today or after your death. 

Also meditation and exercise will help you. 

Please read Imam's [atfs] dua Iftitah in English recited by Abu Thar Al-Halawaji and ponder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnHm0WpJHLw 

You will pick up on things each time you read it. What a dua. So relevant to our times.

I believe 6th Imam said (and I'm paraphrasing) that the steadfastness of those waiting for the zahoor is better than the steadfastness of those who were with their present Imam.

I go through phases of depression, like now. I'm sick of following a watered down version of Islam. I anticipate the real Islam and its revival hopefully, Insha Allah, in my lifetime with the zahoor of our Master [atfs].