Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The Reality Of Kufr (Be Aware Of Their Nature)

Rate this topic

In Quran, we see disbelievers saw miracles like the moon splitting, were bewildered by the eloquence of the Quran, and were reminded with the best of spiritual guidance and challenged to bring "a book that is more of guidance" then the Quran or produce a chapter like the Quran.

Instead of looking at the proofs at hand, they asked for why things were they were or were not other then this. At a certain point, they had nothing going for them, but then brought up a so called "intellectual" point, why doesn't God send Angels instead of humans......nothing but this dumb slogan kept them from faith.

When answered with that, they quickly moved to another slogan. "Let him bring our fathers back if he is truthful" or "why doesn't he have a house of gold, or cause streams to emerge..." and instead of believing the first miracles they demanded and were shown, are looking for more and more demands.

"Why doesn't he bring decisive proof/sign beyond doubt" (why not bring a sign..").

And "Why doesn't God talk to us..." and so on and so forth. The point is they always found one slogan, one intellectual question, in which the Quran doesn't give a decisive answer but over all does respond to in the wisdom of God's Name, the station of humanity, the nature of trial, and the nature of disbelief and faith, and God's Sunnah with respect to his chosen ones

We see similarly now when Sunnis are brought with proofs of the religion and the designation of Ahlulbayt..."what purpose do Ahlulbayt have if you don't have access to an Imam right now".  They cling to this instead of holding on to what is more clear and want to demand explanation to the whole philosophy of the ghayba, which is indeed a divine wisdom that very few can appreciate.

Instead of accepting the truth, they look for other things.... "what's the proof your books are legitimate sources of Ahlulbayt", what's the difference between a Nabi and Imam, they seem the same...etc...

Instead of looking at the proofs and the clear...they seek to make intellectual excuses for their disbelief. Instead of submitting and hearing the words of the two weighty things, and to emphasize on the uniqueness of why Ahlulbayt are being emphasized, says "whoever I am Mawla of, then Ali is Mawla of" and obviously showing it's the chosen family that is meant and the Wilayah is some unique to Ahlulbayt being a weighty thing along side Quran being left by the Prophet.

Why aren't their names in Quran when shown proof they are in Quran. Where is it mentioned they are twelve, etc, when shown logic by that Prophet would clarified who the Ulil-Amr are.

There are explanations, but they are not seeking answers. They are seeking excuses to disbelief.

They will never stop making demands, and in all these demands, which prove nothing and don't obscure the truth in one bit, they think they have a case against the true religion proven by God's own words as well as the words of his Messenger.

The person who disbelieves, takes his disbelief as proof of the matter being unclear, not proven. Just like disbelievers kept on saying "Why has not a sign been sent".

This is the reality, the unseen belongs to God, and there is a guide in all times, and it's up to God to guide who he wills.

Edited by StrugglingForTheLight
  • Veteran Member

Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah , then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." (3:31)

Say, "Obey Allah and the Messenger." But if they turn away - then indeed, Allah does not like the disbelievers. (3:32)

This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion (5;3)

O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the disbelieving people. (5:67)

Regards

Edited by skamran110
  • Advanced Member

In Quran, we see disbelievers saw miracles like the moon splitting, were bewildered by the eloquence of the Quran, and were reminded with the best of spiritual guidance and challenged to bring "a book that is more of guidance" then the Quran or produce a chapter like the Quran.

Instead of looking at the proofs at hand, they asked for why things were they were or were not other then this. At a certain point, they had nothing going for them, but then brought up a so called "intellectual" point, why doesn't God send Angels instead of humans......nothing but this dumb slogan kept them from faith.

When answered with that, they quickly moved to another slogan. "Let him bring our fathers back if he is truthful" or "why doesn't he have a house of gold, or cause streams to emerge..." and instead of believing the first miracles they demanded and were shown, are looking for more and more demands.

"Why doesn't he bring decisive proof/sign beyond doubt" (why not bring a sign..").

And "Why doesn't God talk to us..." and so on and so forth. The point is they always found one slogan, one intellectual question, in which the Quran doesn't give a decisive answer but over all does respond to in the wisdom of God's Name, the station of humanity, the nature of trial, and the nature of disbelief and faith, and God's Sunnah with respect to his chosen ones

We see similarly now when Sunnis are brought with proofs of the religion and the designation of Ahlulbayt..."what purpose do Ahlulbayt have if you don't have access to an Imam right now".  They cling to this instead of holding on to what is more clear and want to demand explanation to the whole philosophy of the ghayba, which is indeed a divine wisdom that very few can appreciate.

Instead of accepting the truth, they look for other things.... "what's the proof your books are legitimate sources of Ahlulbayt", what's the difference between a Nabi and Imam, they seem the same...etc...

Instead of looking at the proofs and the clear...they seek to make intellectual excuses for their disbelief. Instead of submitting and hearing the words of the two weighty things, and to emphasize on the uniqueness of why Ahlulbayt are being emphasized, says "whoever I am Mawla of, then Ali is Mawla of" and obviously showing it's the chosen family that is meant and the Wilayah is some unique to Ahlulbayt being a weighty thing along side Quran being left by the Prophet.

Why aren't their names in Quran when shown proof they are in Quran. Where is it mentioned they are twelve, etc, when shown logic by that Prophet would clarified who the Ulil-Amr are.

There are explanations, but they are not seeking answers. They are seeking excuses to disbelief.

They will never stop making demands, and in all these demands, which prove nothing and don't obscure the truth in one bit, they think they have a case against the true religion proven by God's own words as well as the words of his Messenger.

The person who disbelieves, takes his disbelief as proof of the matter being unclear, not proven. Just like disbelievers kept on saying "Why has not a sign been sent".

This is the reality, the unseen belongs to God, and there is a guide in all times, and it's up to God to guide who he wills.

I couldn't even finish your post, dude look, we sunnis love and respect the ahl bayt, all of them. We simply did not turn some of them into demi-gods the way you 12er shia have.  Not long ago, you started a topic about being confused with regards to calling on your imams, I think you are still confused.  Wallahi if I was convinced that 12er shiaism was the true i will convert, after all it will be me alone with Allah(swt) on yawmmulqiyama. With all due respect I looked into your aqeedah and my whole being rejected it, i found nothing but borderline shirk and in some cases outright kufr practices and believes.  Your proofs are weak and although you claim to be logical, you simply seem confused.

• Moderators

With all due respect I looked into your aqeedah and my whole being rejected it, i found nothing but borderline shirk and in some cases outright kufr practices and believes.  

Looked into our aqeedah by watching bunch of salafi/wahabi youtube videos about kafir rafidis beliefs and practises.

Edited by Dhulfikar
  • Advanced Member

I couldn't even finish your post, dude look, we sunnis love and respect the ahl bayt, all of them. 

Loving them is not enough. It is very clear that we must love and follow them. Otherwise, why would the messenger of Allah(saww) would state that my Ahlul bayt(as) are like the ark of Noah, whoever rides it, will achieve salvation? 

Again, why would RasulAllah(saww), say I leave behind two weighty things, the Quran and the Ahlul bayt, which in the very same hadith, it is made clear that the wives are not included among his Ahlul bayt?

What kind of love is that, when you don't even consider the Ahlul bayt's teachings.

Edited by The Light
  • Advanced Member

I am sorry, this comparison is way off. You are basically equating shia's with the Ahl al Bait

The disbelievers witnessed the prophet and he made claims and they required further proof for the validity of his claim. Sunni's are not asking proof that the claims of the imams are valid, they are asking proof for the claim itself. Sunni's believe they love the Ahl al Bait and follow them for whatever they believed they claimed. If Zurara claimed that Jafar al-Sadiq said something, it doesn't mean he in fact said so. At the same time if Abu Hanifa and Malik ibn Anas studied under him and they never heard him say such a thing (unless you want to claim they are liars) and then it is said, yeah he was practicing taqiya because of the unjust rulers who could kill him, that doesn't sound very convincing.

You would have a case if the claim is made multiple times by the imams themselves and those who opposed them asked for further proof. When did Ali ever say to Abu Bakr something along the lines, why did you take over, you know full well that it belongs to me? and gives him a proof from the Quran and Abu Bakr then denied it and asked for further clarification/proof? When did Ali ever say to Umar something along the lines of you were there at Ghadeer and you heard what the prophet said to everyone and Umar then says that means being a friend only. When were these claims ever brought up by the imams. When did any person discuss with the imams about their rights and then denied it and asked for further proof. It seems like the only times these claims were brought up is when they were in the company of those who were convinced already.

This is the same thing when Christians claim that Muslims don't love and follow Isa equating themselves to Isa. I am sorry, it doesn't work that way. In fact the case of Shia's regarding the Ahl ul Bait is even worse. It would be the same as when some Jews believed in Isa as a prophet and Christians then said, yeah he never claimed to be a son of God because he knew you Jews would kill him. That's very convenient.

• Advanced Member

Looked into our aqeedah by watching bunch of salafi/wahabi youtube videos about kafir rafidis beliefs and practises.

No, I want to shia websites and forums.  

• Advanced Member

I highly doubt that. I was once myself on the verge of converting to Sunnism but I rejected that for exactly that reason. First when it comes to Sahabah you believe people like Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Khalid etc. were better than Ali, Hasan or Husain. That's not called loving and respecting the Ahlulbayt that's called following what your sect, your Quraishi sect teaches you. You aren't even moderate in that claim. I mean why can't you simply say "Each one of these people had his own merits. Ali was wiser, Umar was more down to earth, Abu Bakr was kinder, Uthman was more modest etc." But no you have to make the claim that Abu Bakr and Umar were better than Ali, a member of Ahlulbayt, the Murtaza, the Maasoom. That's the Sunni love and respect. Abu Bakr is a god to you even though according to one narration he himself confessed to the superiority of Ali in saqifa by saying: "Would you choose me when Ali is among you?"

Among women, you have innovated the belief that Aiysha was the best woman ever. Your belief in Aiysha is similar to the belief of Christians in Madam Mary where you've taken her as a demi-god and a saint. And all this while she herself witnessed to Fatima's superiority and yet how many times a day do your sheikhs recall Fatima's life or that of Khadija? But no, it should be all Aiysha because she's your god.

As for the rest of our Imams I've come across many Sunnis who don't even know who Jafar ibn Muhammad al-Sadiq (as) is even though he was the teacher of their Imams and the grandson of the Prophet, Ali, Fatima and Abu Bakr. Tell me. How much do you know about his life story? How many of his sayings (or even Ali's sayings) have you memorized? And yet I bet you know a lot of Umar's sayings or Abu Bakr's sayings.

How many Sunnis even know the name of Ali ibn Musa? How many of them know who he was?

No. Sunnism clearly only uses these personalities to claim it's a complete sect but a complete sect would be one that also follows the guidance of these personalities.

I myself have witnessed the deviations in Shia sect but one who claims that Sunni sect is without any deviation is a sectarian and himself is Mushrik per God's saying in Quran in Surah al-rum.

I've seen our deviations and I know most of them are either cultural things or have been innovated by corrupt kings in our sect for political purposes. And some of them exist because of the bad influence the Ghulats had on our sects throughout the years. But the unfortunate thing is that Sunnism instead of helping us fight these deviations wants to completely destroy us. That's not how it should be...

[edited].  despite his support for the ahl bayt imam shafii did say "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the raafidi shia.  That statement of his was true then and remains true today.

Edited by Muhammed Ali
  • Veteran Member

[edited].  despite his support for the ahl bayt imam shafii did say "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the raafidi shia.  That statement of his was true then and remains true today.

Hanafi, Shafiyee, Hanbali and Maliki have called each other kaffirs and hence have fought each other.

You are just twisting it to shias. :D .

Regards

Ahlulbayt as chosen Guides, as the best people, as the light of Mohammad, as people God desires to keep nothing away from save the uncleanness while purifying them perfect purification, as our Leaders, as the way towards God, you say you love these people?

The Quran says it's not Mohammad the disbelievers deny but it's rather the Ayatallah that disbelievers reject. 

The issue is they didn't have an issue with him as human, they even accepted him. They were however allergic to his status as God's chosen trustee and Guide towards himself.

It's the same with deniers of Ahlulbayt station. They hate the station they been given out of jealousy due to their love of their own heroes and own leaders that no one but Satan has inspired them to have.

When the dark reality of your disbelief, your hate towards God's exalted leaders will be revealed,  then you will really know how clear this matter was but how stubborn your hearts was towards the truth.

Edited by StrugglingForTheLight